• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bitch About The Weather Thread

The bitter cold and snow I love so much :bowing: is keeping me from going back to work! :ranty:

Its been cold and raining all week,and me might get some snow tonight! :ranty:

We will get around 64 here all weekend and sunny and some clouds i asume :cool:

PokeyinMich said:
Warm up so that Spareme can wear flip flops again or go barefoot. won't help me unless she takes pics, butI can imagine!!!!! :p

You're too funny :blaugh: We're supposed to have rain here all weekend. I don't suppose little red rain boots do anything for you????????? :D

The weather here today is awful. Heavy, flooding rains, and high winds.

Mitch

The Cleveland Indians can play in this weather, but yet my construction co. hasn't begun the season yet. :ranty: :Grrr:

We are in the midst of a thunderstorm,and its going to rain all week it seems. :(

You're too funny We're supposed to have rain here all weekend. I don't suppose little red rain boots do anything for you?????????

Spareme, with you wearing them, you could wear "firemans" galoshes and I would be excited.............. :blush:

I complain that the weather took such a long time to get good like it is supposed to be the rest of the week!!!

We are expecting some major flooding here over the next few days.:eek:

....it is wet enought to soak everything, but it is not cold!!!!!

Nothing to complain about today, it's a beautiful warm sunny day here. :D

Today is too warm and humid, and they are expecting thundershowers. It seems like we've had more than enough rain already.

Mitch

No bitching here as I love our weather. Warm, sunny, my flowers are blooming like crazy and I can sit outside all day and evening. :cool: Awesome astronomy weather too. :happyfloa

Its been quite grey and foggy as of late. I've never been much for those days, my thinking process always seems to slow down when there's no sun, no wind, just boring grey.

slow down when there's no sun, no wind, just boring grey.

Man do i understand that.Endless cloudy days depress me beyond beliefe.In the winter time here,when the sun never seems to shine i will turn on every light in the room i am in and open the blinds to try to get some light.

The weather here today is not good. It is warm and very humid, and this afternoon they are predicting severe thunderstorms.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back