• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bitch About The Weather Thread

We have had many heavy thunderstorms here this week!

Mitch

Well so far, the weather looks lovely today. Slightly cloudy, but not raining, a nice breeze working its mojo...I'm happy with it :)

But this is the "bitch" thread...so if I HAD to pick something....I'm irritated that this nice weather didn't occur sooner :p

i hate how it`s so damn nice out....starting to piss me off....

wait....crap,i think i fucked up

:imouttahe

93 degrees again today and again no rain. My lawn looks real shitty.

At least I don't have to mow it.

3 days in a row it never cracked 70 degrees :cry1: today in the 70's Sunday in the 80's freaking new england weather :ranty:

It is way too hot in Lancaster today, as it is over 90 degrees, with very high humidity, and feels very uncomfortable!

Mitch

Since its getting close to winter for lots of you i thought i would dig this thread up.I had to chuckle a bit this morning when the weather gal was talking about a *cold front* next week which will drop day time high temps into the 60's or even the 50's :shake: Guess i'm gonna have to find the thermal underwear and the winter coat.:D

a beautiful fall and cool day here...the leaves are perfect...going walking soon...i love autumn...

Hello from southern Florida Low 80's for a high But to dip in the 50's tonight :yowzer:

Lots of cold rain here in Ohio Guess I gotta start wearing long pants now :(

I love the rain and snow:bouncybou, however it keeps from working and that means no pay.:mad:

38 degrees at 9:15 AM and that is with some sun. I don't like winter as much as a lot of folks do.

Woke up to 30degree temp this morning. Also, we need some rain here cause it is soooooo dry. :eek:

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back