• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bitch About The Weather Thread

Its been very hot here,but little humidity which makes it easier to take.Give me that dry heat anyday.:D

It's too bloody sunny! Every time I try to contact juggle outside, it focuses the sun like a magnifying glass and burns a hole in my arm! :ignite:

It's too bloody sunny! Every time I try to contact juggle outside, it focuses the sun like a magnifying glass and burns a hole in my arm! :ignite:

Its about time we had some though, dontcha think? :p

Although you'll be ok for tomoz as its supposed to be getting cooler and some rain too, again, just get into the lovely sun and warmer weather and its snatched back again :ranty:

I feel for you US dudes must be awful suffering in the heat and floods.

Dude...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN! No seriously, RAIN EVERYWHERE! And rain makes me sleepy, so I'm just being sleepy all day. >_<

The heat and humidity were down a bit today even with the extra inch or two of rain this morning. Tomorrow it's heat in the 90's and sun. It's gonna be a bitch.

The heat and humidity were down a bit today even with the extra inch or two of rain this morning. Tomorrow it's heat in the 90's and sun. It's gonna be a bitch.

We have been dealing with thatfor 3 days got tornado watches up....

IN CT!!! Damn this weather....:ranty:

It's all dark! I can't even SEE the weather to comment on it!

Its been so dry here a catfish came to my door asking for a cup of water!:shock:

Not much to bitch about. It's beautiful with sunshine today.

A little warm here.

But I notice that people in Iowa need to dry out.:fish:

Jack Frost has a Wanted Poster up now.

6 inches of snow with 6 below weather....ugh!

I'm going to invent a couch heater :D

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back