• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Really extreme Tickling AFTER orgasm

Ah, I should have read the OP more carefully. Diego, I'm happy to see you're connecting the torture of post-orgasm tickling back to the near-total loss of sexual desire and kinkiness that some orgasms cause. Many people cite the change in physical sensitivity, but I think the real torture is due to that abrupt personality shift. Something that you would have heartily agreed to moments earlier, you suddenly lose all interest in.

Because of that, I feel it's an exciting and safe(r) way for people to experience NC tickle torture, assuming that just after coming is a point where they would normally withdraw consent. They can sell their future self out, consenting to a future situation they know they'll dislike while it's happening (but might enjoy looking foward to and looking back on). I'm imagining a scenario where the prolonged tickle torture after coming is actually the centerpiece, and everything that happens before that is to tease and build up the orgasm(s) to make them as draining and devastating as possible.

Tickling after orgasm is cool from the perspective of submission too. I think a lot of subs (myself included) fantasize about being forced to do something really unpleasant, because then it's all about pleasing their dominant partner. But I'm also kind of a wimp :) , so this only-sort-of-unpleasant play would be a good place to start. It's still fun, just on more abstract level.

And anyway, this after-effect we're talking about is transient and mostly harmless.

Although.... *very evil idea*

sabaki said:
Ah, I should have read the OP more carefully. Diego, I'm happy to see you're connecting the torture of post-orgasm tickling back to the near-total loss of sexual desire and kinkiness that some orgasms cause. Many people cite the change in physical sensitivity, but I think the real torture is due to that abrupt personality shift. Something that you would have heartily agreed to moments earlier, you suddenly lose all interest in.

Because of that, I feel it's an exciting and safe(r) way for people to experience NC tickle torture, assuming that just after coming is a point where they would normally withdraw consent. They can sell their future self out, consenting to a future situation they know they'll dislike while it's happening (but might enjoy looking foward to and looking back on). I'm imagining a scenario where the prolonged tickle torture after coming is actually the centerpiece, and everything that happens before that is to tease and build up the orgasm(s) to make them as draining and devastating as possible.

Tickling after orgasm is cool from the perspective of submission too. I think a lot of subs (myself included) fantasize about being forced to do something really unpleasant, because then it's all about pleasing their dominant partner. But I'm also kind of a wimp :) , so this only-sort-of-unpleasant play would be a good place to start. It's still fun, just on more abstract level.

And anyway, this after-effect we're talking about is transient and mostly harmless.

Although.... *very evil idea*

You totally hit the nail on the head with this post. The tickling is absolute hell while its happening. The turn on is before and looking back at it.

LindyHopper said:
"No orgasm for you!" :2poke:

No, I don't think I've ever said such a thing. :ermm:

If the person who did say that would like to step forward, he's welcome to do so. :p

I've said something along those lines to my male lees more times than I can count! Although when tickling/orgasm denial is your cup of tea, that's not so unusual...

But it's not the kind of thing I normally want to hear myself. :p

Leigh317 said:
I've said something along those lines to my male lees more times than I can count! Although when tickling/orgasm denial is your cup of tea, that's not so unusual...

You are tough, Leigh. :firedevil

Leigh317 said:

Then revenge would be sweet, if one of your lee's was able to turn the tables!!! :devil2:

huskys said:
Then revenge would be sweet, if one of your lee's was able to turn the tables!!! :devil2:

That's probably going to happen as soon as I get better. I've been teaching my boyfriend many many tricks of the trade.

yea! i was finally tickled last night!

don't worry this is on topic.
my wife finally tickled me again last night, it had been a few months since the last time.
we really tried to make up fpr lost time, doing a lot of tickling all over, not just "the spot".by the time we were done she had had 2 big O's, one i had one toe curling, screaming with laughter finish. i mean i was spent! i even have a few scratches on my sides, and underarms. she even tickled my feet!
after i blew, she then settled in a new position; dificult after all the time we've been together, lol. basicly she got into a reverse cowgirl, with her mons right up against my boy bits.she then started to tickle my scrotum, and um glands and shaft. omg! :wow: talk about loosing my mind. that tickled too much, it was incredible. good thing we had shut the windows, and no one else was home. i got loud. i just couldn't take it. i laughed, i begged, i pleaded, not that she could understand a word i tried to say, lol i was laughing to much to talk coherently. i tried to tickle her back, but i was almost paralyzed, and my efforts were feeble at best. i finally managed to get out "stop", and suprizingly she did. she looked at me and asked "why"?
uh.. cause you're killing me, that's why! she said "i just like to hear you laugh so much, and feel you squirm". "i know you like it when i do this" and starts tickling again! this lasted another few minutes, i don't know exactly. but then she stopped, i think cause my laughter changed, and i stopped wiggling. she kissed me a few more times, and we got up. we're suposed to do it again this morning. i don't think i'm up for more post orgams tickling though..

Leigh317 said:
That's probably going to happen as soon as I get better. I've been teaching my boyfriend many many tricks of the trade.

Hope you get better soon. :(
And that your boyfriend gets his revenge when you do!!! :bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back