• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

wife's well deserved southern foot ticklin'

usp45

TMF Novice
Here's another installment of one of my wife' Kelley's many true tickling stories.
This one occured about six months into our dating when she was in her mid twenties.
Every summer, Kelley and her family go on vacation to her cousins way down south for a week but this time she was not looking forward to due to her not being a kid anymore and she and I had a really great relationship started and wanted to stay home.
She actually tried getting out of going so that we could have their house to ourselves but that did not work out but as you will see I'm glad it didn't.
When they did get back from vacation, I immediatly went to Kelley's house and after she told me about the time she had I jokingly asked her "did you get tickled while you were there?" and she got a funny look on her face and said "as a matter of fact, I did. You're not mad are you?" I said iwasn't mad and told her to tell me about it.
She told me to go downstairs to the basement (nicely finished) and she'd tell me about it. As I followed her downstairs my mind was racing about what happened to her.
I would add, that I did have Kelley tell me this story last night to help with the details but she did tell me she hated this story because it reminded her of how she was literally "tickle tortured".
Kelley said after they were there for about four days, she, her younger sister (also hot but a flaming bitch) after a day of hanging out at their pool
were in the family room with her older cousin.
After a while, two of her cousin's friends came by one of which she described as a "big ape", about 6'3", 250 pounds and about 25 years old and she said this guy had come by several times hand tried flirting with her on several occassions.
I could understand that, Kelley was ridiculously beautiful and she knew it and knew the affect she had on guys and used it to her advantage.
During that time, Kelley pretty much thought the world revolved around her and that she was the "princess". She definatly was.
Kelley said she had ignored her admiror's advances and probably came off as something of a bitch. These kind of girls are the type I loved to tickle and she was definatly a tickler's dream.
Anyway, Kelley said she was laying the couch with her feet on the arm rest reading a magazine and bored out of her mind. I should tell you, she said she was wearing her white bikini with cut-off shorts and these well worn white flip-flops she used to always wear. By well worn, she had worn them all the time and you could see the imprint of her sexy toes and sole of her feet in them because of the little dirt ground into them and as always her toes were painted cherry red.
She said this "big ape" who was a little over weight but muscular too started trying to impress everyone with his stupid jokes, none of which were at the least bit funny and did not laugh at any off them .
Kelley could tell the guy was getting a little disturbed by her lack of paying attention to him when he said "what's the matter Kelley, you havin' a bad day or somethin'" and she told him she was having a great day and his jokes were so funny she could bearly breath from laughing so hard. She said
that in what she found out may have been a little too sarcastic.
She said she put the magazine down and laid her head back and closed her eyes hoping he would shut up so she could relax however she didn't see him comming up to the end of the couch were her feet were dangling off
and all of a sudden she said she felt thid tremendous weight on her ankles and when she looked up she saw that he sitting on her ankles, straddling her feet with his back to her.
Kelley said her feet were firmly pinned to the arm rest and she could not pull them free and yelled "what the hell do you think you're doing? Get off my feet you big jerk"
Kelley said she new quite well what he had in mind because there was no other reason for him to sit on her anlkes and that was to tickle her feet. This she knew from plenty of experience of guys tickling her feet in this manner.
This guy said to her " I think you have been just a little to disrespectful these last couple of days and I think I'll show a little northern city girl like you
what happens when they aint nice".
She felt him tugging at her flip-flops and she immediatly clenched her toes to keep them on her feet and to get her to release her grip, he began to tickle the sides of her feet.
Kelley said she relied on her 15 second resistance to tickling she built up over the years and hoped he 'd give up after a few seconds and she even said " your wasting your time, my feet arent at all ticklish, now get off me".
To her surprise her sister who also was tired of her "i'm the princess attitude said " keep tickling her feet, she can hold out for about 20 seconds and then she'll start laughing, she can't stand to be tickled ".
Kelley glared at her sister and said "thanks alot you little bitch".
She said he kept tickling the sides of her feet and then pulled the heels of her flip-flops up and began to tickle both heels at the same time.
That did the trick because she said she started laughing which caused her to release her grip and he was able to get her flip-flops of Kelley's beatiful feet.
Having done that he said "honey, I'm going to give you ticklin' you ain't never goin to forget" and she said " oh my God, he started tickling the bottoms of my feet like you would not believe (I"m going crazy now with those jealous/turned on feelings). She said she thought he'd be a bad tickler
because he was so big and cloddy but she said he probably had the best tickling touch she ever endured. "Honey, this man was making me laugh so hard that I grabbed the pillow I had my head on and bit it to help me deal with being tickled but that didn't do any good".
She said he tickled her feet for aleast ten minutes when her cousin and sister got up to leave. She begged them to help get him off of her but they laughed and told her she deserved it and they left her the mercy of this man torturing her.
Kelley used the word "torture" because she felt he was actually trying to torture by relentlessly tickling her feet for so long without a break. She said she even tried the "please stop, I'm going to wet myself" defense but he told her "go ahead, ain't my furniture" and he kept stroking the soles of her feet for several minutes.
Kell said she thought was going to loose her mind because she'd never been tickled like this before. Even her boyfriends who tickled her in the past for long periods of time gave her breaks to catch her breath.
He did tell Kelley "sounds now like you are laughing so hard you can bearly breath" and she the began to beg him to stop tickling her feet in between her gales of laughter. She said she hated to beg him to stop but had to do something.
Finally, she said he stopped and it felt as though he was getting off of her feet and she knew she had to try to make a break for it even though she was worn out from the foot tickling so she said she quickly turned on to her stomach in an attempt to pull her feet out from under him but he immediatly sat down on the backs of her ankles again pinning her feet down, this time soles up ( my favorite position) and he again began to tickle Kelley's sexy bare feet. She said now all she could do was just lay there and laugh her ass off while he tortured her defensless feet.
I was jealous as hell picturing this "ape" tickling my beautiful woman to death but also I wanted to make love to her on the spot I was so turned on.
Finally , Kelley said her aunt came in and said "boy, leave that poor girl alone before you tickle her to death".
He got off of Kelley but not before saying " you got a couple more days down here honey, you best behave or you'll get some more ticklin'"
Kelley said she laid there for about a half hour to recover from this severe foot tickling and told me she will never forget the way he tickled her feet. She said "Iv'e never felt more ticklish feeling on my feet like that ever, the worst was when I was face down and his hands were so big he was able to hold my toes down on the arm rest while he tickled both of my feet at the same time with his other hand and the whole ting lasted about 20 minutes"'.
I was glad her parents weren't home because we made love like crazy that day on her couch downstairs.
What was great was later I asked her to put on her white bikini, cutoffs and flip-flops so that we could recreate her foot tickling and she agreed and she said with a gleam in her eyes "as long as you don't torture me to bad"
When she laid on the couch looking like that, I couldn't believe my eyes and then she put her feet on the arm rest and said"tickle me, tickle as long as you want".
I'll never get the vision of her squirming feet out of my mind the way they were pinned on the arm rest and hanging over it a little.
I tickled her with her flip-flops on and with them off but most of all I tickled those soft sexy feet while she was on her stomach, soles up.
I told her last night that I wanted to tickle that way again soon and she said maybe soon and she said I have got a better idea in store for you
and she told me what that was and it was mind blowing.
I'll tell you about it next time but it has to do with her arranging for herself to be tickled as part of my birthday present. She is truely amazing
how she tolerates my love of tickling her.
Hpoe you enjoyed Kelley's tickle torture as much as I did, and comments are greatly appreciated.
Have a nice weekend.

Wow! That was pretty erotic! :xpulcy:

I've raised my desk about four inches off the floor! Cripes - I'm afraid that if I try to stand up, I'll strain my groin! One of these days I've got to install a cold shower by this computer.

Did you ever try any stocking-foot tickling? (Just curious) I know you said that she claimed a feather didn't work over stockings, but that's very comon. More pressure is needed. Fingers and sometimes other tools (forks, ink pens, toothbrushes) work well over them. Some folks claim the nylons add to the tickling sensation.

In any case, I can't wait for the next installment. I hope one of these days you'll post some pictures.

Last edited:
Wow! That was really a great story. Though I have a pity on her when she was tickled that bad. I really liked it. It must be terrible to lie there, but still...
It's also really cool that she respects you and that she let you tickle her.
You have a great wife :D

Soleseeker, I have tickled Kelley countless times with her nylons on, mostly during the cold weather season.
When she comes home from work and slips out of her awesome black
leather boot I sometimes waste no time throwing her back on the couch and give her warm feet a good nylon tickling.
She looks irresistable when she has on what she wears to work, being in the professional field she always has to dress very nicely which usually is all black. I love the contrast between her wearing her black slacks and blazer
looking jacket and her bare feet when she comes home. She usually comes in barefoot, leaving her shoes in her car and of course that will prompt a tickle attack.
Kelley's got a couple of great nylon tickling stories from her highschool days as well, one of which a couple of guys takes one of her shoes and goes into an unoccupied classroom and she makes the mistake of going in to recover her shoe, this one is great.

Absolutely loved that story. Can't wait to hear about the deal where she arranged for someone to tickle her for your pleasure. My wife actually did something like that with a shoe salesman with me looking on. Please tell us soon, will you?

Thank you USP45 for sharing that story along with the others. Very fun reading, you are a lucky fellow, no doubt. Your lady sure sounds fun for you to be with. Congratulations!! :wavingguy

usp45 said:
...she said " oh my God, he started tickling the bottoms of my feet like you would not believe (I"m going crazy now with those jealous/turned on feelings). She said she thought he'd be a bad tickler
because he was so big and cloddy but she said he probably had the best tickling touch she ever endured. "Honey, this man was making me laugh so hard that I grabbed the pillow I had my head on and bit it to help me deal with being tickled but that didn't do any good"...

...She said she even tried the "please stop, I'm going to wet myself" defense but he told her "go ahead, ain't my furniture" and he kept stroking the soles of her feet for several minutes.
Kell said she thought was going to loose her mind because she'd never been tickled like this before. Even her boyfriends who tickled her in the past for long periods of time gave her breaks to catch her breath.

Crap, man! I think I would have passed out from the combination of jealousy and being turned on!

This kind of stuff is my absolute fantasy! What's so awesome is that you could handle it at a younger age. When I was at that age, it would have (it did the times it occurred with my wife) driven me bonkers with jealousy!

Awesome stuff!

Thanks!

TK

Tickleking, the fact of the matter was that I could barely handle it at that age and was actually mad as hell but I knew if I let my wife know that I was mad about her getting tickled she might not ever tell me about her tickling experiences again.
I remember one time around that time of her getting the "southern tickling" we were looking at some her high school pictures and I came across a picture of one of her guy friends laying on top of her and he was tickling her ribs. The look on Kelley's face was priceless the way was she had her mouth open and obviously laughing her ass off and her eyes closed tightly.
I showed her the picture and she told me all about that tickling and for some reason I all but flew into a rage after she told me about it from being more jealous than turned on, and like an idiot I threw the picture away.
I wish I wouldn't have done that now.
I found as I matured, the balance of jealousy and being turned on gave way to being more turned on. I found this to be true due to Kelley trying to make me jealous by her comming up with fictional tickling that is sexual in nature and she does have a talent for comming up with some fantastic tickling
fantasy stories that drive me crazy and I love hearing them.

So, tell us about the birthday present where she arranged to be tickled for you! Pretty please.

The birthday present, although a couple months away, is that Kelley agreed to the shoesaleman trick of getting her feet tickled while trying on a pair of shoes as suggested. At first she thought it was a little weird but after thinking about it thought it would be fun.
The problem here is all the shoe stores around here pretty much have all women working the departments so we'll have to go to a bigger town.
Also, she is considering the set up where my friend I mentioned before would help me tickle her but she said she did not want to pre-plan the event but would more want it to be a spontanious situation where out of nowhere we would tickle her and she didn't want to be tied down but said holding her down would be o.k.
She also said she didn't want me telling him in advance about it either and to get it going she would do something like lay on the couch near him, barefoot which I know he would not pass up the chance to tickle her.
He lives several hours from us and we would have to spend the night and I already talked to him about us spending a weekend soon with he and his
girlfriend and he's all for it.
We all are on the wild side so I think after a night of going out and Kelley getting a wee bit tipsy I think it will end up being a fun evening.
Kelley also said only on her feet and sides, nothing sexual, that's only for fantasy land and I strongly agreed.

usp45 your stories are very good. You are definitely one lucky guy. I am definitely waiting for the next story. Keep em coming. I am curious. Can she still hold out for the same amount of time before she gives into the tickling sensations? Were there ever any times when she was able to hold out and the person gave up thinking her feet weren't ticklish?

:2poke: Well, my boyfriend was raised in the south and he loves to tickle that way, too. Heh, thank God for country boys.

Amazing story! Your wife's feet sound incredibly ticklish! Love all the detail to the story, sounds like she really did deserve what she got. I bet she was on her best behaviour after that! :)

Ordinarily I would be irritated by someone bumping an ancient post back to life, but this one's an absolute scorcher :)

Well played Sir!

I know this is all old one, but a classic, as all USP 45's are. His wife is amazing and has incredible true stories. Raed through his posts if you haven't already. They are just unreal. Just wish we could see pics of her or a vid of her being tickled. I would give up a year's salary to go wherever they are and tickle her with her hubby.

usps45 - your stories are outstanding. I keep coming back to them again & again. Much appreciated!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back