• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicure Torture!

uticklish2

3rd Level Green Feather
Last Thursday, I installed an alarm system at a local Korean Nail Salon. I was standing on a ladder and connecting the motion detectors, when three black women entered the salon for pedicures.
After the first two were done, I over heard the third pleading with the two, I can't do this! Please don't make me! I can't stand anyone touching my feet!
The two woman finally was coaxed the third into the chair.
After the foot bath the Korean woman placed her one foot on her knee and smiled at her then said Don't worry I wont tickle you!
As soon as the file touched her sole the woman started bucking, kicking and laughing uncontrollably. As the filing continued so did her plea's to stop.
The two friends began taunting her with Stop being a baby!, Just take it!
The best was when one friend physically held her by the ankle and ordered the Korean woman to continue and ignore her plea's to stop. :shock:

Awesome. lol Thanks for posting.

That's part of the reason why I don't want to get a pedicure, let alone apart of the reason why I want one.

why not...

use my pedicure methods? check my thread I TICKLED MY CO WORKER TODAY. You'll learn a few things about giving/getting a pedicure!!!

good post. Too bad you didn't get a small clip of the action with your cell phone. That would have been a shoo-in for the Candid Film of the Year Award! :feets:

Lovely. I'm turned on just thinking about it. I wonder if her friends recorded it at all.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back