• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Omg! Not There!!!

For me it's the area between my navel and public bush and the inner hip/thigh area. Crazy sensitive!!

All the typical areas drive me crazy, but definitely agree with the folks saying where the top of the thigh meets ass cheek. Also, sides of my boobs, that dip there that runs up into my armpits. Those two send me into hysterics IMMEDIATELY every time.

The ball of my foot (especially the very top of it!), beneath my toes, and in-between them are probably my worst spots. A close second would be the sides of my belly.

Bellybutton, arches, and if you squeeze right above my knees..

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

My legs are very ticklish, but the worst spot is on my calves/shins. My lower legs are seriously insanely ticklish.
There's also a spot on my hips that always tickles really, really badly if you do it right

2 things: If someone would concentrate and caress more and more intensely the arch/ball of my feet, or drag one single finger up from the bottom of my foot to the top under my toes i would be done. Instant high pitch hysterical laughter/gibberish squealing. I can barely do it to myself lol

XD this tread! I think when it finally finishes all this info should be shredded too protect our ticklish spots secrets haha
So I will say for my girlfriend.. Who is a tough nut to crack cuz she always tries her hardest too hold out as long as she can against my tickling attacks lol when ever I need too dent her ticklish defences lol my go to spot on her to do that is always is her feet haha 2 spots in particular which are: the dead middle of her arch and the curve on her foot where the ball of her foot just starts too meet the top of her instep :D never fails me! And once she cracks heh other parts of her body becomes more ticklish lol

As for my omg spots.. I would say the edge of my underarms.. *shudders at the thought* and the base of my toes.. ¬_¬; but I do my best too hardly get put in that situation XD

Definitely tummy or armpits, everywhere else I can pretty much take &#55358;&#56596;&#55358;&#56596;&#55358;&#56596;

Armpits by far. Those are the only places where i can't handle it sometimes.

Now that I've had a lot of tickle sessions, I can say my "not there!" spots are:

The ears (if using a thin paintbrush), feet, back of my neck, and thighs (long fingernails work best on those three). The part of my legs where the groin meets the thigh is pretty sensitive, too.

for the longest time I thought it was the arches of my feet, but hooooly shit do the inside of my thighs and under my butt just absolutely kill!

Two spots were recently discovered. Between my toes and the scratching of heals. Holy shot no. Instant tap out!!

Well, it depends on the tickler, but usually my groin(love-hate) and ribs(hate, because it's not tickles that I feel, it's pure pain, weird feeling). The other parts are ticklish, but likable ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back