• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simple Life:Paris Hilton admits she hates to be tickled

Kmars

TMF Regular
On the new season of the Simple Life where Paris & Nicole are camp counselors. One of the counselors has a crush on Paris and he goes to Nicole to get her advice on what Paris likes, so Nicole tells him that Paris likes guys with six packs, she likes guys who burp and she likes to be tickled. So the guy goes back to Paris and admits that he spoke with Nicole and tells Paris what Nicole said and she tells him that she hates to be tickled. The Name of the episode is Big Primpin. It came on at 10:00pm last night and should repeat sometime during the week on the E! Channel.

Hm, Nicole Ritchie said on that VH1 show a few years ago that she hates being tickled too. Sounds like someone needs to put together a contest to see who can last longer.

This episode comes on tonight at 10:30pm EST on the E! Channel

hey

its confirm paris hilton is ticklish now all we need is a video clip or a pic to see her getting tickle.

I think she is getting tickle tortured by the female warden and a few other female inmates in jail at this very moment.

Now that would be footage i'd like to see!! :shock:

Paris getting tickled by her inmates for the full hour she gets out of her cell a day.

Clip!

:whip:

:blaugh:

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G I V E M E T H E C L I P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dogpile:

:xlime:

I have to admit I'm not a great Paris Hilton fan, but God, I'd love to see her being mercilessly tickle tortured!

Part I?

It's too bad they didnt' show Nicole actually saying to the guy that Paris loves to be tickled....makes you wonder what other information she gave about it that they had to edit out. :)

Great find!!

Bandit

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back