• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wheres All The Real Tickle Torture?

Todd Tickles

TMF Poster
Sheesh, I think there's been about zero video's produced where there's any sort of tickle torture in the true sense of the words. Remember when you were a kid and saw the neighborhood cutie, held down and tickled to the point of craziness? Or when you and your siblings used to hold down your most ticklish sister and make her absolutely freak out and cry because she'd be laughing and begging so hard? You know... "REAL" tickle torture!?

All the vids I've seen, and there's been seceral hundred, only a FEW have moments that I'd consider "REAL" tickle torture, with "REAL" uncontrollable laughter, and a tickler that's world class at both tickling or taunting.

Examples of these kinds of moments are in movies like "the tickle slaves line "Miranda" or the upper body tickling parts of "realtickling" TC5042. There are a few other examples, but let's get real, 1% of all the tickling videos on the market actually have this kind of "REAL" tickling and pure tickle hell.

Many of you enjoy light tickling, or half assed laughter, and thats fine. But theres a lot of us who really enjoy seeing a girl tied tight and helpless, and completely freaking out because they are so ticklish. We like to see a girl actually LAUGHING INSANELY, as opposed to "kinda laughing/kinda faking because they want their paycheck.

What's the deal with that? Can't anyone consistantly come up with some stuff that "TRUE TICKLE TORTURE?" This is obviously my OPINION. It's not FACT, because I know many of you disagree and think theres some really good stuff out there. I happen to disagree. I'm into serious tickle torture, where the victom is hyper ticklish and LAUGHS uncontrollably, not "fake screams and wiggles her way through 60 minutes of lame tickling.

If anyone notices any clips, or knows of any vids or clips like I'm discribing, can you PM me please? Or post the titles in this thread? Im so sick of all the lame-average tickle vids out there. Let's get some meat on the bone! Am I going to have to start producing vids on my own after working a 12 hour day every day? I don't think so. Let the flaming begin...

Wheres all the REAL tickle torture?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheesh, I think there's been about zero video's produced where there's any sort of tickle torture in the true sense of the words. Remember when you were a kid and saw the neighborhood cutie, held down and tickled to the point of craziness? Or when you and your siblings used to hold down your most ticklish sister and make her absolutely freak out and cry because she'd be laughing and begging so hard? You know... "REAL" tickle torture!?

All the vids I've seen, and there's been seceral hundred, only a FEW have moments that I'd consider "REAL" tickle torture, with "REAL" uncontrollable laughter, and a tickler that's world class at both tickling or taunting.

Examples of these kinds of moments are in movies like "the tickle slaves line "Miranda" or the upper body tickling parts of "realtickling" TC5042. There are a few other examples, but let's get real, 1% of all the tickling videos on the market actually have this kind of "REAL" tickling and pure tickle hell.

Many of you enjoy light tickling, or half assed laughter, and thats fine. But theres a lot of us who really enjoy seeing a girl tied tight and helpless, and completely freaking out because they are so ticklish. We like to see a girl actually LAUGHING INSANELY, as opposed to "kinda laughing/kinda faking because they want their paycheck.

What's the deal with that? Can't anyone consistantly come up with some stuff that "TRUE TICKLE TORTURE?" This is obviously my OPINION. It's not FACT, because I know many of you disagree and think theres some really good stuff out there. I happen to disagree. I'm into serious tickle torture, where the victom is hyper ticklish and LAUGHS uncontrollably, not "fake screams and wiggles her way through 60 minutes of lame tickling.

If anyone notices any clips, or knows of any vids or clips like I'm discribing, can you PM me please? Or post the titles in this thread? Im so sick of all the lame-average tickle vids out there. Let's get some meat on the bone! Am I going to have to start producing vids on my own after working a 12 hour day every day? I don't think so. Let the flaming begin...

While I disagree that people on this thread are into "half-assed laughter", to the entire thread in general I must say "Amen"! I want to see tickle TORTURE!!!

I also agree, I would like to see some real tickle 'torture' where the girl really cant stand it. There is a shortage of that. I have posted in the thread about best tickling clips of all time with some that are great, Virginie from French Tickling for one, especially the one where she is kneeling on the bed with three guys tickling the crap out of her, she is clearly desperate for it to stop (and I dont even speak very good french and I can see that).

Courtney of MagicT was that kind of ticklish on her feet too if you havent seen her clips or video then check them out for sure. Also Farrahs First Time from MagicT was also great, I think there is a clip of it now that shows the end where she goes about 5minutes without a safe word.

Last edited:
I'm with you guys, the lame tickling and fake laughs are almost annoying. An insult of our intellegence.

totally agree.Remember the TC clip for 4 girls all tickled priscilla like crazy?and more gags and blindfolds.

Nige said:
Yes, but where is the clip?? There is a discussion page, and this post should be moved there.

Ding Ding Ding!!! Give the man a cigar!

Todd Tickles said:
Can't anyone consistantly come up with some stuff that "TRUE TICKLE TORTURE?" This is obviously my OPINION. It's not FACT, because I know many of you disagree and think theres some really good stuff out there. I happen to disagree.

Uh huh. Yep. Sure.

knismo

Damn good point. Many companies now go for quantity instead of quality. They make tons of videos with tons of models who are as ticklish as a door knob. Sometimes its almost embarrassing to watch them fake their laughter too. Now there are only a handful of movies worth getting. The old TC videos had some really good models. Great ticklers and ticklees. I miss the days of Kristin, Prescilla, Crystal, Rachelle. Ana and Andre and Solefully Yours.

I have to aggree with everyone here. Where is a video with "Tickle Torture" and I mean "THE REAL THING"​

Yea. It seems like with every other fetish out there, the Tickling media is being bombared with halfassed tickling videos. I actually prefer the more ameture REAL look to the whole supermodel fantasy Fake look.
There are a few good videos out there though. You just have to dig through all the fillers to find the real gems, and that can take a long time. :)
I do think that every tickling producer should have some kind of sample clip before you purchase off of Clips4sale.

PS. I wish Vellication Video still exsisted. I missed out on their vids because they couldn't except Visa. Sucks because those clips of theirs really look good.

I also miss the oldskool MTP when Jeff would tickle the crap out of his models and it'd look Real. :)

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but what I'm getting here is, "we need more material in which the 'lee is forced way out of her comfort zone and put through an experience that she really hates."

If I've gotten the gist of that, then I guess I just have two questions: How many models do you really expect to sign up for something like that voluntarily? And if it's not voluntary then do we really need it?

I think so

Pay more for the models then charge more for the video. If you are able to watch a preview on the clips form and see that it is worth paying the money for I think you would have no problem selling it at a higher price.

As for your second question, knowing what the shoot is about and agreeing on a price I think, by defenition, is voluntary comfort zone or no.

With the exception of French Tickling the clips posted here over the last several days to two weeks have been feeble stabs at mediocraty...and that is a gracious appraisal.

Yep, I agree that if a model knows about it going in and is satisfied with the price then that's voluntary. However a producer makes a profit only if he can sell enough vids at a high enough price to make back his costs and then some.

I think you'll find very few models willing to give what's asked for here at any price the producer can make back. Even though a tape like that might be worth any price, that doesn't mean there are enough people ready and able to pay what the producer would have to charge for something like that. That's why we don't see things like that more often.

you want real?

hey listen, i agree 100 percent. I have to laugh at 99 percent of the things that are called tickle torture.

But, there is one and really only one consistent producer of truly horrible tickle torture.

and that is TickleJapan. You cannot get more real or merciless. it's the real deal. The guy doesn't care if the girl has big tits or is blonde (am I coming through producers? You know who you are...).

search on clips4sale for ticklejapan. It's really really real.

Todd, I agree with every word you wrote.

That's just the type of tickling that drives me and those scenarios are ones I'm very familiar with.

Sorry, but I'm not into the non-consensual type scenarios. Obviously in tickling videos, there is consent or the model wouldn't have agreed to do it, but if I know that the 'lee is in absolute agony, I really can't get into it. She has to be having at least SOME degree of fun.

I don't...

...want to see anyone tortured and I really don't want to see non-consentual...which is fine, because none of the stuff that is marketed as non-con really is.

What I'd like is to see sincerely ticklish physically fit girls get tied and tickled...and it is VERY hard to come by.

Relentless said:
Pay more for the models then charge more for the video. If you are able to watch a preview on the clips form and see that it is worth paying the money for I think you would have no problem selling it at a higher price.

As for your second question, knowing what the shoot is about and agreeing on a price I think, by defenition, is voluntary comfort zone or no.

With the exception of French Tickling the clips posted here over the last several days to two weeks have been feeble stabs at mediocraty...and that is a gracious appraisal.

You got it Relentless. Money drives everything. Every model has her price for what she'll submit to and if she's insanely ticklish and is willing to submit to being tickle tortured, really tickle tortured for her price and if a producer of a sadistic tickling video is willing to meet it then pass the cost on to consumers who want to see real tickle torture then just do it and give those of us who like our tickling on the sadistic side something to cheer about.

With a few exceptions, I usually listen to them with the sound muted because of really bad faked ticklishness and clueless ticklers.

Can't say that after reading thru the entire thread that I have anything to disagree with...... I hear ya guys and I'm with you, some clips leave much to be desired and I'm glad I don't spend much money purchasing, cause I'd be pissed if it turned out it wasn't what I was looking for. Lesson: Purchase clips carefully, make sure it's got more than one aspect you're looking for in case that one aspect winds up not being all it was trumped up to be.

StuGatz9 said:
You got it Relentless. Money drives everything. Every model has her price for what she'll submit to
I'm guessing that you haven't actually worked with many models. The fact is that they all have things that they won't do for any amount of money. There are very few out there who will do what you want, and those that would will generally want so much for it that the producer can't sell it for a profit.

Look, it's just arithmetic. The more a producer charges for a video, the fewer people will be able to afford it (even if they'd be willing to pay what he's asking). So as the model's fee goes up, the number of tapes the producer will be able to sell goes down.

You seem to think that all he needs to do then is charge more for each video and make his profit that way. But in order for that to work then he'd have to be able to guarantee that he could sell at least one tape no matter how much he asks for it. If producers could do that then they'd all crank their prices up to $10 million each, sell one tape apiece, and retire.

It doesn't work like that, obviously. There comes a point on the price curve when there just aren't enough customers willing and able to pay the price. A video just won't sell if the price is too high, or it won't sell enough to make back the producer's costs. If the market is small to begin with (and the tickling erotica market is small) then this is even more true.

So in order to make a profit the producer has to find a balance: He wants to charge as much as he can, naturally, but he has to stay within the range in which he can sell enough tapes to live on. It doesn't matter if there's a small group of customers who are willing and able to pay 10 times his usual rate for a special sort of tape. If he can't find a model who wants less than 20 times the usual fee for that specialty, then it just won't get made.

Why do you think this sort of video is so rare? It's not because video producers don't want your money. It's because most of the time making that sort of tape isn't cost effective. There aren't enough people who'll pay what the producers would have to charge for such a project.

ok, since this section has now turned into the "tickling discussion" section, i'll throw in 2 cents also....

In addition to Redmage's comments, the "non con" tickling scenario is not even the most popular tickleplay scenario in most of the BDSM dungeons I visit. Most of the guys just want tickleplay with a ticklish lady, and the "non con tickle torture" tickleplay is many times a "non starter" with a lot of the ladies, even in the presumed "torture play" enviornment of a BDSM dungeon. Most of the BDSM ladies I know wont do those scenes for any amount of money, actually some of the non ticklish ones may agree to that type of play, but for them it's more pain play anyway, so what's there to lose?

and some of the BDSM fetish club ladies who have ventured into the tickle media business often do the same kind of bondage tickleplay that they did at the fetish clubs, not much "non con tickle torture" stuff.....that's just been my experience, and based on conversations with the BDSM fetish club ladies I play with....

Heya,

couldn´t agree more, BUT what you (many of us) would like to see, we can never get from the producers here and can not blame them for it.

What you want is the hyper ticklish, shy, young, innocent, beautiful girl next door naked and bound on a table....

What you want is the beautiful girl in your sport club who gets angry everytime when someone pinches her side cause she cannot stand it...

What you want is the Max Speer Story about "Shannon" on video.....

and we will never see it here.... for reasons you all know :upsidedow

The 4 small videos are taken from Youtube and I think these are the kind of reactions we are looking for, but I am so sure we will never ever see a commercial video with a model with that kind of "real ticklishness".

I also uploaded an 11MB Video of a Teenage Boy/Young Male being tickled non-stop on his bare feet for 5 minutes, I think it´s non-commercial and one of the VERY few Videos where I REALLY believe it... Shame it´s not a girl :dogpile: Even if you are not into m/m you should watch it and you will see what I mean :)

Cheers

It depends....

Todd Tickles said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the deal with that? Can't anyone consistantly come up with some stuff that "TRUE TICKLE TORTURE?"
Taken literally, that would NOT be cool. :rant:

As long as the "models"
(not victims....)

are fully informed, fully aware of what they've gotten into,

and have a safe word,

fine.
Then, if they ARE hyper ticklish & COMPLETELY understand what you want, and are willing, it's all good, and you get your REAL tickle torture video without anyone actually *extremely uncomfortable, in effect in a great deal of pain and traumatized hellishly.

Otherwise, what you're describing, literally "real tickle torture" of (siblings, "neighborhood cutie," unsuspecting model, whoever...)
is nothing short of criminal, and for good reason. :disgust:
It's Torture, period....

I share the fantasy (though I *don't enjoy misery...) of tickling to near insanity, as many of us do,
but (in reality) only if it's a pleasurable experience, if extreme... :tickle:

I hope that's what you meant, and that you're not looking for anything nonconsensual. If the latter, I'd really hope there's nothing of the sort out there.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back