• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wheres All The Real Tickle Torture?

You know I didn't realize just how old this thread is. Hell I commented on it already months ago. LoL

So nevermind, people will always have the 'mature' stand on this thing. We all know what we originally wanted when we got into this tickling thing. Most of us have just watered it down to suit the masses. Though I find it amazing that something so 'deviant' and 'disturbing' as absolutely tickling the crap out of someone was purest when we were kids and didn't honestly give a crap.

...and here we are today. Older, wiser and less true to ourselves.

Some of us anyways.

Last edited:
You know I didn't realize just how old this thread is. Hell I commented on it already months ago. LoL

So nevermind, people will always have the 'mature' stand on this thing. We all know what we originally wanted when we got into this tickling thing. Most of us have just watered it down to suit the masses. Though I find it amazing that something so 'deviant' and 'disturbing' as absolutely tickling the crap out of someone was purest when we were kids and didn't honestly give a crap.

Some of us anyways.

I believe they call it puberty actually, and relate it to what's considered innocent and what isn't, which is pretty understandable considering...But yeah, ancient thread.:rotate:

Excuse me...

Some of us anyways.

May I ask upon what you're basing "most of us?" What makes you think there's a majority of tickling enthusiasts who's tastes haven't honestly changed due to evolving as people and learning a sense of compassion and respect for others, as people tend to over the years? Children are very often sadistic and selfish because they have yet to develop empathy and common sense; that's hardly 'pure', unless you consider 'Lord of the Flies' a manual for living :D. But seriously, the fact that we're different now than when we were children is a good thing and doesn't mean we're any less true to ourselves; it just means our minds and souls didn't stop growing prematurely.

Some of us anyways. ;)

Bella

Brava!

May I ask upon what you're basing "most of us?" What makes you think there's a majority of tickling enthusiasts who's tastes haven't honestly changed due to evolving as people and learning a sense of compassion and respect for others, as people tend to over the years? Children are very often sadistic and selfish because they have yet to develop empathy and common sense; that's hardly 'pure', unless you consider 'Lord of the Flies' a manual for living :D. But seriously, the fact that we're different now than when we were children is a good thing and doesn't mean we're any less true to ourselves; it just means our minds and souls didn't stop growing prematurely.

Some of us anyways. ;)

Bella

So very well put.

An assessment of myself... my favourite subject, naturally. :D

I am the evilest bastard of a shitbag tickler I know. I’ll tickle a lee on her hips (usually an agonizing tickle spot) until she tells me what other type of tickling is “worst” for her, and then proceeds to do exactly that for the next ten minutes or so, cheerfully commentating that she seems to be finding it ticklish (wonderful and profane responses from the lees usually come by return :D). I naturally seek out the weakest spots in a lee and exploit them with all the mercy and compassion of Joseph Mengele on one of his grumpy days.

I’ll also tickle the heck out of someone who hasn’t specifically “consented”, because it’s different. That person will get what is considered a pretty big tickling by their standards, but is a fraction of what a true lee from this community would like. That sort of tickling is just a social thing, in the right setting. Usually provoking a female friend into an argument and getting them to be sassy (not difficult for me – I’m easy to argue with! :D:D:D) sets up the situation.

I’ve tickled a couple of particularly close lee friends from here into near insanity, into territory that would certainly be considered assault if I did it on someone who was just a friend. They enjoyed it in their lee fashion and would still, I imagine, do it again sometime.

So as a sadist, an evil fucking bastard and a ler who takes great pride in eliciting shrieks of agony from a lee, I couldn’t face non-conning a friend with the sort of tickling I’ve dished out to a “pro” lee. Nor could I face getting a lasting negative response from a lee from here who I knowingly pushed too far. Hell, I’ve been told I look habitually guilty when I do it with a lee who likes her limits being tested!

So as one of the group who’s considered “most of us” by an earlier poster, I love the spirit of non-safeword tickling and I love torturing a lee past the point where she’s even aware of what building she’s in, but if it was someone who wasn’t actually up for it in the first place, I would feel terrible. So you can be one of the “most of us” gang and not have watered your inclinations down to suit the social setting.

May I ask upon what you're basing "most of us?" What makes you think there's a majority of tickling enthusiasts who's tastes haven't honestly changed due to evolving as people and learning a sense of compassion and respect for others, as people tend to over the years? Children are very often sadistic and selfish because they have yet to develop empathy and common sense; that's hardly 'pure', unless you consider 'Lord of the Flies' a manual for living . But seriously, the fact that we're different now than when we were children is a good thing and doesn't mean we're any less true to ourselves; it just means our minds and souls didn't stop growing prematurely.

Some of us anyways.

Well said Bella,thank you.

Some of us anyways. ;)

Bella

AMEN!!!

Meh, no big. But I can't say much in here since I'm not a fan of "Real Tickle Torture"...

confused

Look at the very top of this page. What do you see? A magic touch advertisment with huge words saying "Silent laughter" and "You'll never see anyone SUFFER like this." Yet I've seen no one complain about it.

I thought a "tickling" forum would never have any members that can't handle watching someone get truely tickled to tears. It happens every day between brothers and sisters, mom's and dad's, sisters and sisters, brothers and brothers, and so on.

Why are people acting like "true tickle torture" means having to tie someone up and tickle them until they have to go to the hospital? Jeeze guys, smoke a joint, or something else to calm your nerves. I just love "true tickle torture" instead of fake, lame, weak garbage, that I see all the time.

If I want to see a clip, where some random older sister, holds her younger sister down, and tickles her until she is crying and begging, from sheer tickle hell, then I should be able to, without feeling like I'm a criminal.

Nothing like a helpless victom, literally laughing so hard that theyre crying and begging, only to have a great tickler, just keep going, and taunting her until she's broken. Muwahahahahahaahahahaaha!

Look at the very top of this page. What do you see? A magic touch advertisment with huge words saying "Silent laughter" and "You'll never see anyone SUFFER like this." Yet I've seen no one complain about it.

I thought a "tickling" forum would never have any members that can't handle watching someone get truely tickled to tears. It happens every day between brothers and sisters, mom's and dad's, sisters and sisters, brothers and brothers, and so on.

Why are people acting like "true tickle torture" means having to tie someone up and tickle them until they have to go to the hospital? Jeeze guys, smoke a joint, or something else to calm your nerves. I just love "true tickle torture" instead of fake, lame, weak garbage, that I see all the time.

If I want to see a clip, where some random older sister, holds her younger sister down, and tickles her until she is crying and begging, from sheer tickle hell, then I should be able to, without feeling like I'm a criminal.

Nothing like a helpless victom, literally laughing so hard that theyre crying and begging, only to have a great tickler, just keep going, and taunting her until she's broken. Muwahahahahahaahahahaaha!

Let's unconfuse you :cool:.

1. The Magic Touch ad depicts a girl lost in silent *laughter*. Suffering from tickling, not from true agony that will make her want to stab the 'ler with a spork and never talk to him again once she gets loose.

2. You keep talking about siblings and family members. Now that we're adults, lots of folks here find the whole family tickling thing creepy. Just sayin'.

3. There's a delightfully sadistic medium between lame tickling and making a girl cry. A good tickler knows how to walk that line. There are too many 'lees here with memories of idiot older people making us cry and hurt from the kind of play you keep mentioning for you to get as much support as you seem to have been expecting.

4. Lastly, it's just common sense and experience with tickling. If a 'lee is honestly crying and begging they're not being tickled anymore; the sensation shuts down when you're really in distress, and all you're doing is bothering the bejeezus out of her-not tickling her. To me, that's what makes a clip truly lame. I can watch some random girl cry and beg in a Saw movie; in a tickling clip I want to see tickling, not "lets make a girl freeze up and scream until we're done poking at her and calling it tickling". Good lord I find that annoying, and folks who think that's tickling are fooling themselves :ranty:

And while I'm at it: these scenarios you keep bringing up with moms and dads and older siblings making some kid cry and beg? Ask any kid who's been in that position and they'll tell you it wasn't from the tickling; most of those 'ticklers' didn't know what the heck they were doing. It was from pure frustation, because they wanted to get the hell away and the cretin 'tickling' them wouldn't listen. That ain't fun and it ain't cute and folks interested in actual tickle torture know better :wiseowl:

I said some of us, with that literal meaning in mind.

If the shoe fits wear it, if it doesn't, then *clap clap* good for you.

Some people here care alot about what people think of them, that changes their perspective and how they portray themselves. The mask of the internets can make that even worse. It can also allow people to show their true colors. If this doesn't apply to you, then you know what, that's awesome.

However some people can't be honest about what they like because they feel it will just cause them to get flamed. Like half of you did to the OP earlier this year for example. Some people are so attuned to their righteousness that people cannot be honest about their fetish, which many by default would consider a perversion.

Even on this very board, which I have to say can be covered on "holier than thou" personas. Perhaps that's why Tickletheater enjoys a more tolerant and younger crowd. *Shrugs*

Some guys like to see a woman caned till she draws blood, or whipped till she sheds tears. This is within her limits, and some people enjoy the fact she is so submissive. They even enjoy the fact that...oh noes, she's crying! Let's compare these videos with snuff material too why don't we? :3

Tickling is of the same nature, but when someone expresses their love for that painful, sadistic element that SO many of us enjoy in the tickling fiction on this very board, or the artwork so blatantly displayed in the pages of MTJ's publications and the artwork section they are labeled as filthy, disgusting... and hilariously some of you marked them as "evil".

I think they are just as sick and twisted as the rest of you, just not necessarily afraid to enjoy it, draw it, write it. Talk about it, and maybe... wow, seeing a video with something close to it. Have your preferences, but it's very much ok for the rest of us to have ours.

Now I know how parents feel; "AM I SPEAKING @#$!!*% KLINGON?!?!?!"

The Entire Point was

with kids, who have no consideration, and too often, no safe boundaries

it's often cruel & unusual, and the VICTIM is often turned off for life.

Assault has that effect.
HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE HAVE SAID THEIR SPOUSE OR GIRLFRIEND
WAS TORTURED AS A KID AND NOW CAN'T STAND TICKLING *AT ALL*

Anything like that on tape should be used *NOT* as entertainment

but AS EVIDENCE FOR ADMISSION TO A JUVENILE FACILITY WHERE THE BUGGERS MIGHT LEARN ASSAULT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
BEFORE THEY'RE 16-18,
DO FAR MORE DAMAGE TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING
AND WIND UP IN JAIL FOR DECADES.

If the video producers/ads you refer to here are using unwilling subjects who are actually tortured, not having been made aware of the situation,
or whose safewords were ignored (or not made available),

then yes, that would be criminal and they should be locked up for it, by all means, with no parole.

But that's not the case (up there at least), it's a willing, informed adult model.

WHEN THEY ADVERTISE UNAWARE, UNWILLING TORTURE VICTIMS
OF ANY AGE, WHO WERE TRAPPED & TICKLED BEYOND THEIR LIMITS,
THEN THAT'S A HUGE PROBLEM, yes, and fetishists here have been upset.

--That's when there's been protest, as with a certain "South East Asia" company, and a couple of others,
who should never have been allowed to advertise (or perform) that kind of assault.

As it is I've been quite turned off myself by too many insensitive attitudes on this website, and I'm an innate fetishist
-- or pervert,
who has found this a compelling interest since early childhood. :ermm:

IF *I'M TURNED OFF BY THIS UNCARING ATTITUDE you can imagine what happens to someone who doesn't share the fetish,
is pinned or tied, tortured to tears, and then told it's no big deal, that that unbearable agony was "just tickling." :ignite:

Then s/he meets one of us, and doesn't EVER want to play because that @$$hole traumatized her, and there goes that relationship. I dated a couple of creeps as an adult, who didn't know I was into it, pushed it way too far, and perhaps wondered why there was no way in hell that was going any further.

And if that was caught on tape, and broadcast on YouTube, "some of you" here would've found that misery quite entertaining.
Whereas I still regret not rearranging the @$$holes' anatomy.

It's no fun when you realize you're just an Object to a selfish jackass who's getting off on your misery.

And then SOOOO many guys here complain there are no women willing to meet them..... :illogical
Or so few women are "really into this," I've been told that more X than Stephen Hawking can count.

Last edited:
Ace, again--

This has also been addressed here;

We all share the fetish, with different emphases.

I MYSELF HAVE ADMITTED a similar interest in *extreme tickling,
(ok, maybe with no tears or apparent misery, just extreme sensations
and a 'lee who's going apeshit with unbearable pleasure...)
NON-CONSENSUAL ALSO---BUT ONLY IN FANTASY!!!!!

NO ONE HERE IS BASHING REAL SADISTS
providing they're considerate and not criminal...

No one is judging or being "untrue" to their deep dark desires.

WE JUST DON'T WANT ANYONE *REALLY* VICTIMIZED IN THE PROCESS.

ALL'S FINE WITH THOSE FULLY INFORMED, WILLING, *ADULT* LEES
WHO *TRULY KNOW WHAT IT IS, AGREE AND WANT TO BE THERE.

NOT KIDS, NOT UNSUSPECTING MODELS WHO HAVEN'T BEEN INFORMED OR ASKED,
NOT SOMEONE'S UNSUSPECTING GIRLFRIEND.

NOT ASSAULT CAUGHT ON TAPE.

Not kids, especially.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back