• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Paris Hilton in Jail Story

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Paris Hilton had been in Jail for roughly 4 days after having nearly been released and a week in total. It had been hard for her she was finding it greatly stressful. But the Pain had not even begun

Paris was let out to exercise one day for her exercise. Overall the other inmates had been quite supportive of her. Being the Niave person she fell straight for this emotional support. One of the other inmates came over to her. Paris knew her, her name was Beth. "Hey Beth" Paris welcomed her jail buddy. "Paris" Beth said with a small grin on her face "You've been here a few days and well when we have an inmate in for some time we have a little initiation ceromony we like to carry out" Beth explained. "What is it" Paris said in her annoying voice. "Well it's sort of like a pedicure" Beth answered. "Great" Paris said thinking only that her toenails could probably use a bit of a pedicure. She got up and followed Beth.

Paris sat down on a bench where Beth indicated. Paris looked around suddenly there were about 10 other girls surronding her. Paris started to get a bit worried and looked around for the guards, but they were no-where to be seen. Suddenly the girls began to grab her arms and feet. Paris attempted to fight them off but she just wasn't strong enough. Then Beth stood over her. "You know a while ago I was watching an episode of the simple life and I recall you saying that you hated to be tickled". Paris looked scared beyond belief, she was extremely ticklish. "Well" Beth said "You better begin to enjoy it real quick or you won't enjoy this".

A girl quickly tore off Paris's shirt while another held her arms back her arms revealing her pits. Beth pulled out a feather, she gently began to run the feather up and down Paris's arm pit. Paris resisted it for a few seconds before falling into a fit of giggles "Heeeeeeeeeeeeee, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Paris giggled as her tortue comenced. "That's a girl Paris" Beth said cruelly "But I'm not sure we're getting the best out of you why don't we try somewhere else. "Just so long as they don't try my feet I'll be o.k." Paris thought to herself.

Beth then moved quickly down to to the heiresses belly. Beth applied the feather and moved it up and down her stomach and ribs. Paris cracked almost instantly "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" she wailed trying to break free but unable to do so. Beth was perstiant though and didn't stop Paris's ticklish torture. "Now that's more like it" Beth said "But I wonder is this truly the best we can do". The look of utter fear on Paris's face confirmed it. "Girls" Beth said "Remove her shoes".

"No please" Paris cried with tears flooding out of her eyes. Beth walked down to her feet (Despite being in Jail they still seemed perfectly well kept). "Tell Me Paris, Does this tickle" Beth said with the cruelet expression on her face. She ran the feather down Paris's bare sole. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE" Paris screamed tears flooding down her cheeks as she tried to get her mistress to stop but Beth seemed to be almost hypnotized by Paris's feet. Beth stroked the feather up and down up and down, under her,toes between her toes, she used her hands to tickle Paris and even started to nibble at her soles. All the while Paris was on the verge of a breakdown trying to resits her captors.

Then Beth gave the orders to let go. Paris was freed. Beth went and sat next to the exhasted and humiliated Paris. "Don't worry" Beth said "It only happens once" taking advantage of Paris's arched foot to give her one last tickle before Beth got up and left. Paris got dressed and made the walk back to her cell. Upon arriving a guard was standing there. "What time do you call this" she said. Paris realised she should have been back in her cell an hour ago. "Well the girls in the yard they tickle tortured me I couldn't leave". The guard looked at her "A lie if I ever heard one and we have ways of dealing with liars here". Paris was then led to another room where she was strapped down in a chair. The guard walked out with an electric toothbrush in hand. "So Paris, tell me do you like to be tickled?". The entire prison heard Paris's scream.

Please!!!!!!

Paris Hilton is neither pretty nor sexy. And she has a man's name. The media should be ashamed of themselves for making this non-entity a celebrity.

There are some who like her, but most people think she's a spoilt brat, who thinks she can get her way at everything. :disgust:

But here's the thing... Paris Hilton is the one person at the moment who deserves to be brought down a peg or two by tickling the crap out of her. <<<<----

I'm hoping this story does'nt stay a story. :cool:

yea, i like the idea of the story but i dont like the fact that the story was about paris hilton. I absolutely hate her. She thinks she's better than everyone else.

Stephen said:
Paris Hilton is neither pretty nor sexy. And she has a man's name. The media should be ashamed of themselves for making this non-entity a celebrity.

I agree completely, but if anyone deserves to be tickle-tortured in jail its her, so she makes a great story subject. Good job, Mr. bob.

oh come on it was just a matter of time before someone wrote a story on this subject, atleast paris got some needed justice hehe

If you think along the lines of someone you don't like getting what they deserve it's a good story. But I like the story either way.

Man I would not even like that bitch in tickling stories...I am just sick of her period....so sorry but I don't like the idea or the story.

Paris Hilton Does Not Need To Be Tickled. She Needs To Be Ignored.

Tickle that bitch to death!

Hey man I think that you should continue this story.Paris is a total slut and she deserves to be tortured all day long.A story where she is slowly and methodically tickled till she is literally dead would be just excellent!

Paris Hilton is not ugly, nor is she a slut. Just because you wouldn't have a chance in HELLLLL with her, doesn't mean you should talk shit.

She may have got what she deserved but she smartened up and she won't ever do it again.

There is a 22 year old girl who shook a 1 month old baby almost to death. If the baby does make it, he will be in a vegetative state for his entire life. She is free on 5,000 bond, how is that justice? Paris should spend some time in jail but the way they are treating her is absolutely ridiculous

shes a skanky whore, somebody take her out back and shoot her.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back