• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Dungeons in New York

The no "Happy endings" are due to our retarded prostitution laws. We don't allow them at Destiny's Chambers either. We are located in Philly and have many switches on staff who will sub for tickling(Some of our Dommes will only sub for tickling as well.). Also another great resource to find pro-subs/switches is Eros Ads BDSM.

Some of the info here is quite dated, I'm plannng on going to NY to try out the Tickle Studio scene. Does the Fortress have Submissives? Is there anything like Sanctuary LAX in New York? What's all this with "happy endings" not allowed, in Canada it's fine to do
Sadly, prostitution is illegal in all of 49 states and in two counties of the other state (Nevada). Any happy ending would subject you, the client, and the person who gave you the happy ending to a misdemeanor charge of prostitution. Moreover, the owner of the establishment where it took place would be guilty of a felony, procuring.

Sounds medieval to me, too. But the place to discuss that would be the Politics & Religion Forum.

The no "Happy endings" are due to our retarded prostitution laws. We don't allow them at Destiny's Chambers either. We are located in Philly and have many switches on staff who will sub for tickling(Some of our Dommes will only sub for tickling as well.). Also another great resource to find pro-subs/switches is Eros Ads BDSM.
Is it awkward when someone gets so excited just from being Tickled that they have a happy ending spontaneously with no physical genital touching?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Is it awkward when someone gets so excited just from being Tickled that they have a happy ending spontaneously with no physical genital touching?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I mean it's a little awkward, but it's not like they could help it.

Bumping this. Anyone have any thoughts?

Very curious about the ladies from Donatella Den.

Is the Hellfire Club still around? I went there about 2002-2003.

Sadly, no, it closed for more than ten years ago.
The Vault no longer exists either.

Wow I'm getting sentimental Milagros. Pity that area changed. I loved the vault. I went a few times with Ana & Lucky Andre. Those were great times

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back