• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Dungeons in New York

boytoy23

Does anyone know of a really good dungeon in new york where you can get tied down butt naked and tickle tortured? I've been to passive arts in LA. That was fun. Is there any place similar to that in New York? If possible, please share the name of the dungeon and perhaps the dom or doms that you had your session with. Thanks. I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help.

Thanks Thanatos

Thank you very much for your help, Thanatos. I will definitely check the Hidden Chamber out. Glad to hear you had such a good time there.

How much does stuff like this usually cost? Like a ballpark figure?

I didn't see much of anything regarding pricing on that site...

I, too, can vouch for the Hidden Chamber

BT23, the Hidden Chamber even has a magazine ad that says, "Come Tickle Me! Or I'll Tickle You! Or Both," so tickling is one service their mistresses provide, especially if you are submissive. And I can vouch for the tickling talents of Mistress Mia, a Hidden Chamber domme with whom I've switched.

Please allow me to recommend two other talented New York City dominatrices who tickled me well, Mistress Regan (http://www.msreganblack.com/) and Mistress Zara ( http://mistresszaranyc.com/ ).

If you search my name in the TMF "True Stories" section, you can read my reviews about all of the above. You will find my stories involving other NYC dominatrices but they have all moved on. But as far as I know, Mia, Regan and Zara are three delightful ticklers available to torment you now.

Last but not least, while I have not met any, the mistresses of New York City's Rapture dungeon (www.rapturenyc.com) include several who enjoy tickling including Mistresses Sade, Varla and Ardenne.

Please let us know how it works out.

I went to Foot Worship Palace the other day which I am about to write a review about. The place was amazing. I saw Dahlia and I was the Ler, but I enquired about Lee sessions too and they do it... apparently Dee or Sidney are the best ones to see for that. www.footworshippalace.com. They charge $200 per hour, I think it's a flat rate. Let us know what you find!!!

Tickling Dommes

I find that most Mistresses understand tickling and enjoy putting you through your paces. When I tickle in New York, I tend to do it in the dungeons of Nutcracker Suite. They have this great chair that exposes most of your body and leaves your feet off the floor at the same time.

Of course, stretching you out on a bondage rack, and then stretching you is a great way to get to all of those ticklish spots.

Personal Recommendation, Mistress Lissette.

A True Lady,

Mistress Stephanie Locke
http://www.stephanielocke.com

My tickling session today with Mia at Hidden Chamber

I went to Hidden Chamber today and had Mistress Mia tickle the crap out of me for an hour. She is very good at what she does. I thoroughly enjoyed the session. Thank you Thanatos and Em Es for your input. It was very helpful.

She is an enthusiastic tickler, isn't she?

BT23, thanks for reporting back - and for your response to my private message. It pleases me to know my recommendation helped the talented tickler Mistress Mia find a new client.

For anyone who cares to read it, here is the blow-by-blow of the switch session I had with Mistress Mia last October:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=90504

:dropatear Due to financial and especially logistical considerations, I have not sessioned with a dominatrix since then.

I still think of the joyfully mean look on Mia's face as she tickled me. I'd like to see her again.

Last edited:
Complete Bummer!!

First of all, I do want to thank those who posted all sort of recommendations on this thread. I was in New York this week and very much looking forward to a few wonderful tickling sessions because of what I have heard and what I read here.

Boy was I disappointed. That's an understatement. I have been to MANY MANY dungeons and mistresses in the last twelve years and so I do know how to talk with mistresses and to inquire about services.

I contacted the Hidden Chamber first and the person with whom I spoke though very friendly seemed like a complete tickling novice. Whatever. I still set up an appointment but the only person that she would recommend was anew domme. I met her and well needless to say it was a less than satisfactory experience. And the place was a dump with the creepiest elevator I have ever been in.

I contacted Rapture NYC and had to call back three times until someone would actually tell me who they would recommend for tickling (because every person said they did not know). And the third person I talked to was completely unhelpful and actually rude (she started talking with someone else while I was on the line). So, no session there.

Finally I called Foot Worship Palace, and whoever I spoke to said that NONE of the ladies like to be tickled as it is too painful for them? What the f*ck.

So maybe it was just a bad streak of luck for me, but boy what a bummer.

Don't let that discourage you from trying again

Rat, I know the Hidden Chamber offers on-the-spot consultation if you are not sure of whom you want. In other words, you could have simply booked an hour tickling session, telling them you want to interview the mistresses available when you get there and choose one. It sounds as though the person who answered the HC phone did not offer that; an oversight, I am sure. (In fact, that is how I wound up with Mistress Mia my last HC visit.)

Another approach: Read the mistress profiles on the Hidden Chamber and Rapture web sites. E-mail or call the women you think you would like. Find out which ones will do a tickling session and pick one that way.

Please let us know how it works out if you try again.

Does foot worship palace have restraint facilities?

Tickle Abuse is now offering its girls and equipment for tickling sessions - both ler and lee - for $300 - there's a thread about it under this category.

Tickle Abuse is offering sessions as both a 'lee and 'ler with his girls. I don't know if you can get tied down naked but you should go just to support our local artists. ;P

I would highly recommend Tickle Abuse Studio. The atmosphere is great and the girls are very friendly, beautiful, and so much fun to play with. I had a session with LoLo for an hour and it was one of the best hours I've ever had in my life. She can take alot of tickling (unless you use those big billowy feathers around her neck) and she has an awesome personality. You get to use any of the equipment that you see in their clips too. First Class operation in a safe and secure place.
One dungeon that also caters to ticklers and ticklees is The Fetish Fortress in Chinatown in NYC. I haven't been there yet so I cannot review it so here is the website. http://www.fortressnyc.com/index.htm

Has anyone been to the fortress?

I did have one session at the Fortress a few years ago. The tickling that I was subjected to was nowhere near being intense, despite my repeated requests for such. However, the Mistress I saw that day is no longer listed on the website. The facility itself is beautiful, but there was not a piece of furniture that was designed for tight, restrictive bondage.

I do intend to give it a second chance sometime in the future.

I would not mind tickle torturing those asian ladies

I'm currently looking for a place in the city for just my girlfriend and I to play at that's clean, safe, and has all the necessary equipment. I prefer spread eagle, sometimes with her legs up in the air. A Hitachi magic wand would be nice too so I wouldn't have to carry one around with me.

Haven't checked out Tickle Abuse's facility yet, but it might be a consideration, given the clips I've seen from them. Rebecca's Hidden Chamber doesn't offer any pics, but I might get in touch with them too. Anyone know of any other places? Thanks.

I've tickled a number of girls in Edmonton massage parlours and I'm quite happy with what I can find in Edmonton

how to get an appointment

Tickle Abuse is offering sessions as both a 'lee and 'ler with his girls. I don't know if you can get tied down naked but you should go just to support our local artists. ;P

I would like to know how to get an appointment with the tickle abuse studio. I am registered on there web sight and have sent a few emails to them but they have not responded to me

I'm currently looking for a place in the city for just my girlfriend and I to play at that's clean, safe, and has all the necessary equipment. I prefer spread eagle, sometimes with her legs up in the air. A Hitachi magic wand would be nice too so I wouldn't have to carry one around with me.

Haven't checked out Tickle Abuse's facility yet, but it might be a consideration, given the clips I've seen from them. Rebecca's Hidden Chamber doesn't offer any pics, but I might get in touch with them too. Anyone know of any other places? Thanks.

Pandora's Box
http://pandorasboxny.com/wordpress/room-rentals/
I don't know how much they charge per hour to rent to a couple, but it can't hurt to call them and ask.

Some of the info here is quite dated, I'm plannng on going to NY to try out the Tickle Studio scene. Does the Fortress have Submissives? Is there anything like Sanctuary LAX in New York? What's all this with "happy endings" not allowed, in Canada it's fine to do

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back