• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buried in the sand

time_of_your3

TMF Novice
I love stories about people being buried in the sand and then tickled mercilessly. I wouldn't have the heart to do it to someone for a very long time and I would probably scream if that happened to me, but I love the idea of just reading and/or hearing the stories about it.

Does someone have one? If so please post it here.

well i've never been buried in the sand sad to say D:

but I would love to have it done sounds like tons of fun. you should try it your self if you can i'm sure you'll have fun if you have friends that will let you go when you ask

time_of_your3 said:
Fourth of July is coming up....
and what happens on the fourth that you say it is coming up ???

amkes said:
and what happens on the fourth that you say it is coming up ???

You live in Florida and have to ask about going to the beach on the fourth of July?What better time to bury someone in the sand. :dogpile:

bugman said:
You live in Florida and have to ask about going to the beach on the fourth of July?What better time to bury someone in the sand. :dogpile:
sorry I don't like the beach sadly to say nothing fun happens there but then again I guess if I could bury someone it be more fun

Here is the trick, dig a really deep hole, it doesn't have to be too wide. Then ask for a volunteer to "sit" in it. Naturally their feet will stick up in the air. Then cover them with sand and make sure they can't move...

Actually, my very first tickling experience (with someone other than a family member) was at the beach. I was still very much in the closet at this time. It was with my first girlfriend. I was 14 at the time. My girlfriend was older than me. She was 16. I had always fantasized about tickling someone buried in the sand. It was summer vacation and my girlfriend her brother and I had made plans to go to the beach. My girlfriend had incredibly ticklish feet but hated to be tickled. I couldn't bring myself to tell her of my love for tickling feet because I was afraid that she would shun me or think that I was some sort of sexual deviate. Anyway, I knew that this would be my opportunity to test ride my surf board on the mighty wave of tickling. We arrived and set up our blanket and food and all the stuff that you do when going to the beach. We went in the water and basically were having a great day but I needed to accomplish the true task at hand. I dug a hole about the size of a grave (talk about overkill) and i asked her to let me bury her in the sand. It was a pretty hot day and the hole I'd dug offered slight relief from the hot sand on top. She agreed and her brother helped me bury her. Now I knew how incredibly ticklish her feet were and she knew that I liked to tickle them if given the chance. The hole was big enough that her whole body fit in with nothing exposed but her head. I made sure that we packed the sand on her good. She was smiling and saying she was quite comfortable. The time was finally here. I estimated to about where I felt her feet should be and began digging another hole acting as if I were just playing around in the sand and then I finally began to see her toes. I continued digging around the feet until I fully exposed her feet. I think she knew what I was thinking by this point but maybe if no one mentioned that there was a pink elephant in the room it would just go away. I looked down in the hole and all I could see were these beautiful feet that were totally vulnerable. I called her brother over and said "look what i found" he looked at me and smiled and in we went. We began tickling her feet and she totally lost it. All she could do was laugh and beg us to please stop. Those words were like magic to my ears
"please stop". I remember there was an older gentleman set up just a few feet from us and she looked over to him and begged him to make us stop. He just smiled and watched. Then it happened...her laughter turned to tears. She started crying. I'd gone to far. We instantly stopped. Her brother was calling her a big baby. I just dug quickly and released her from her torture pit. Although it didn't end like I expected... it was still one HELLUVA ride.

Now there's a great little story! Thx!

This happened yesterday

I recently joined the Navy and I am currently stationed in Great Lakes Illinois for my A school. We have a beach on base right on Lake Michigan. Being in school we are required to do PT (Physical Training) and yesterday they decided to make it fun for once and had us compete it games on the beach. Toward the end of the competition, one of the males allowed himself to be buried in the sand by a bunch of females from his building. At one point his feet started to poke out of the sand and one of the females noticed this. It didn't take her long to bend down and ask if he was ticklish while scribbling her fingers on his soles. He tried holding it in for a few seconds, but he broke down and started laughing his head off. Once the other females realized what was going on they joined in on his other foot. This must have been too much for him cause he quickly forced his way out of the sand to stop the tickling. I was hoping he would give chase for revenge but instead he just dusted himself off and started gathering his things. Now if only I could find someone to do that to me I'll be all set

I've actually passed up the opportunity to do it twice. Tickling someone while I'm wearing swim trunks is one of the stupidest things I could do. >___>

We're going...

amkes said:
well i've never been buried in the sand sad to say D:

but I would love to have it done sounds like tons of fun. you should try it your self if you can i'm sure you'll have fun if you have friends that will let you go when you ask

to California this week. May be some beach time. I'll let you know in a PM Amkes. How's that? :imouttahe

enlightened said:
to California this week. May be some beach time. I'll let you know in a PM Amkes. How's that? :imouttahe
Cools!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back