• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Merciless Amazon Amanda - NEW!

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
Here's a follow up to "Ticklish Destiny Meets Amazon Amanda." This preview is from our clip, "Merciless Amazon Amanda." This time, Destiny is bound spread eagle and Amanda works over Destiny's ticklish exposed body.

Ive purchased some of these clips too. I must say one time I could not get the clip to load on my computer and Silver Cherry was very good at working out the problem for me and I was more than satisfied with the results. And the clip I purchased was well worth it! Im not one to throw around compliments but their customer service was very good.

You know what we really want to see, Silvercherry.

That's the clip I'm waiting for.

Besides Destiny's reliably wonderful , frantic laughter ... do y'know what other sound I heard while watching this clip?

The *crack!* of the bat ... 'cause this clip's a HOME RUN!!!

Thanks , SilverCherry!

Amazon Amanda is GREAT! I was tickled once by a heavier girl, and it was the best tickling of my life. She was ruthless, and wouldn't stop!

I want Amanda to tickle me. She is awesome. You can tell she has that touch.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! :wavingguy I will definitely be shooting more stuff with Amanda. F/F and also some F/M too hopefully. I did ask her if she would be interested in doing a scene where she'd be the one tied up and tickled, but unfortunately she said she wouldn't want to do that. I'm guessing because it would just go against the grain of the image she's crafted for herself where she's typically the one in charge. But maybe we can do a non-bondage scene. I'll keep trying.

You Silvercherry,

I would love to see you do a mocie with Amazon Amanda but have the movie like this. You have a small ticklish model. The smallest one you can find. Have her restrained to your special tickle rack. Then have Amazon Amanda climb on the rack and stradle her. Then you can crank her arms up with the crank and during this time, Amanda can taunt the poor girl telling her how she will tickle her and that she won't be able to do anything about it. Then Amanda will tickle the girls armpits and ribs. This would be just an upperbody clips. But you can show her feet and body struggling. I think a quick close up of the ricklers face as you stretch her arms above her had at he same time as amanda is looking down at her taunting her. This would be so sweet.

method11236 said:
You know what we really want to see, Silvercherry.

That's the clip I'm waiting for.

i also wanna see a f/f foot fetish video with these two :)

but wanna see a f/f tickling one with Amanda as a lee more!

She's a fantastic ler.
Hope we get to see her tickle more in the future!!!
:bouncybou :couch: :bouncybou

Destiny met her fate!

Destiny's a dream ticklee, so young, pretty, shapely (not afraid to flaunt that figure, either) and of course TICKLISH. Thanks for the fun clip.

Em Es said:
Destiny's a dream ticklee, so young, pretty, shapely (not afraid to flaunt that figure, either) and of course TICKLISH. Thanks for the fun clip.

You are absolutely right! After having worked with her for over a couple of years now, I can honestly say that Destiny is the perfect model. Not only is she very pretty with a great body, and extremely ticklish everywhere, but she's also a very genuine, sweet girl with a fantastic personality and a great head on her shoulders. A real pleasure to be around and work with. I hope to continue to have the privilege to work with her many more times.

What about F/M??

I saw onetime that Amanda did an F/M clip where she tickled this guys nipples and body. It looked so erotic. Does anyone have that one?? :couch:

She is an absolute perfect F/M tickler.
Come on, the F/M fans are waving money.

Silver Cherry is the absolute best at the moment. Getting Alexis was a real coup. How about Alexis being tickled on the rack by Amazon Amanda. Who is the better tickler? The main tickler is I assume the owner of the company should have a pseudonym like TIB, Ticklemaster, etc

tenbiker said:
She is an absolute perfect F/M tickler.
Come on, the F/M fans are waving money.

Hi Ten..

She is a fantastic tickler. And in about a month or so, I'll have the opportunity to work with Amanda on a more frequent basis. I absolutely positively have plans on doing F/M stuff with her.

Thanks!

laughinghyena said:
Silver Cherry is the absolute best at the moment. Getting Alexis was a real coup. How about Alexis being tickled on the rack by Amazon Amanda. Who is the better tickler? The main tickler is I assume the owner of the company should have a pseudonym like TIB, Ticklemaster, etc

Thank you for the comments laughinghyena, I do appreciate that! In about a month or so, I'll be working with Amanda, and I do plan on doing some rack scenes with her tickling Alexis and Destiny. I'm really looking forward to that!

As far as the pseudonym thing....ahh...I think my ship has sailed on that one. A little late in the game for me to start calling myself something like
"The Masked Mauled Her" or "The Tickler with the Constantly Expanding Waistline" or "The Tickler Who Should've Gotten That Nose Job 10 Years Ago But Didn't"...or my personal favorite...""Ivan Totaykhersoksov"

:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back