• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Channel 4 advert (non tickle)

WOW thats cool, thanks for posting! my heart skipped a beat when i saw charlotte church - i was just dieing for her to say how ticklish her feet were.....but it was made up for by ALexa Chung saying she can't handle her feet being touched!

thanks so much for this clip i've been looking for it for agessss!
some of those responses are excellent!

This is terrific. I just wish I were a little more savvy and knew a few of these folks! :confused:

who is the last girl that says "my feet" she is really cute.

Yeah I would like to know the name of the celebs that said parts of thier feet. Especially the woman that said, "In between my toes" and the other one who said, "my feet"

The woman who said "in between my toes" was Davina McCall

The young blonde woman who said "my feet" is in Ugly Betty and is Becki Newton

Hope that helped :)

Also post 2,000 woo!

The older woman (with glasses) who responded "The soles of my feet." Was Aggie MacKenzie from the BBC show How Clean is Your House .

Cave In said:
The young blonde woman who said "my feet" is in Ugly Betty and is Becki Newton

I don't know who Becki Newton is, but I'm in love with her now! :wub: :Kiss2:

jjk2983 said:
I don't know who Becki Newton is, but I'm in love with her now! :wub: :Kiss2:

Hahaha, yes indeed dude!
Cheers for this, I was looking for this clip the other day and I was glad to see it popped up here. I should do that more often and see if searching for a clip before it's posted works it's magic again!

They had this same advert with the same question a couple of years ago, where Mischa Barton also answered "My feet"

What an excellent post. The woman who drew the sides of her toes in tha air made my brain melt.
SC

Omg...

WOW, that was incredible! I hate to ask for favors, but can someone who knows how to make a downloadable clip of this please do so and post it? Who knows how long it will be available???

Thank you so much in advance!
-rat at at

It's crappier quality than the original flv file, but here it is....

I can't believe that Mischa Barton was in another version of this ad, saying her feet were the most sensitive!! That's great! Did anyone else see this when it aired??

It was removed.
Never saw it.

Have a question though.
What exactly in a normal tv commercial constituted the removal ?

Boris

Why don't you look right above, 2 posts up, you'll see I posted it there already

real long shot but would be great if someone could post this...I missed it when it came out!!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back