• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Navel Confession

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Carmen is absolutely the sexiest Asian girl I have ever met, and she has the sexiest navel! Not only is her navel sexy, it is EXTREMELY ticklish, there isn't a spot on her body that isn't ticklish! The first part of the video is a short confession of Carmen telling you about how ticklish her navel is; very candid and very sexy. The second half is Milf Brooke torturing her ticklish navel! I promised the navel lovers a hot new video, this is just the beginning!

You can find the full length video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse

Oh.......my........God...........Did she actually call for her mommy at the end of the clip?

AWESOME!!!!!!!

That was hot, though weird during her confession. I had hoped for a navel exploration with a finger or a feather though. Well maybe next time.

Navel tickling???

NavelTickler75 said:
That was hot, though weird during her confession. I had hoped for a navel exploration with a finger or a feather though. Well maybe next time.

It is true: Carmen has a very sexy belly and navel (My God!!!!)

But :

1. The clip could have been more sexy if Carmen had been tickled wearing her bikini (her navel and belly would have been more exposed, she is such a beauty it is a pity she did not wear her bikini in the second part).

2. Where is the navel tickling? The tickler just tickles her midriff. There is not even an inch of her navel tickled. No poking, no probing, not even touching it.

I enjoyed the clip because Carmen is really beautiful and sexy.
But as NavelTickler75 said, we would have hoped for REAL navel tickling action. Fortunately for us your clip is just 2.99, so we feel less frustrated, we do not have much occasions to buy clips of such pretty girls for a so low price.

I would also say that, by advertising your clips as navel tickling clips and not doing navel tickling :

- people may not believe you, in the future, when you'll say "her navel is tickled..."
- you will not be able to evaluate the success or not of bellybutton tickling clips : there are companies that say "bellybutton clips" do not sell. Maybe it is because it is not done as the customers expect it to be done

"Navel exploration with a finger or a feather" + q-tip, electric toothbrush, paintbrush..., that's what I would like to see and to be called "navel tickling".

What do the other people in the forum think about what should be called "a navel tickling clip"?

Tickleabuse : Your clips are very good nevertheless, and it is true, Carmen is very beautiful. My message is just an expression of the opinion of a customer who was expecting a little bit more than what he got in the clip he bought.

Take care and keep on your good work (enjoytickling navels, the REAL way)

Maybe its just kinda hard to find someone with a particularly sensitive navel. The kind that could be tickled and tickled hours on end I guess. Navel lovers, where can you get the best clips from? :confused:

SYELLA said:
Maybe its just kinda hard to find someone with a particularly sensitive navel. The kind that could be tickled and tickled hours on end I guess. Navel lovers, where can you get the best clips from? :confused:

WELL there was a japanese company that did some navel tickling. also there are some companies on clips4sale.com with some good navel tickling! :bouncybou

Wow, I've lurked for years. This could be my first post. There are some BB clips at the Bellybutton Forum, some of them pretty good.

SYELLA said:

I agree with what you say SYELLA, but TICKLEABUSE said "Not only is her navel sexy, it is EXTREMELY ticklish", this means, that they have found one very sensitive(????).
The pity is that they have not been able to make it a better bellybutton tickling clip (I mean, in their clip there is no navel tickling at all, at least, for me it is not navel tickling).

I think in the future we will find the best navel tickling clips at TickleAbuse, because we are going to make this company do navel tickling clips as we want it to be done (just joking, TickleAbuse, do not feel offensed, my apologies if so)

Take care.

Let's trust Tickle Abuse, when he says
"I promised the navel lovers a hot new video, this is just the beginning!"

Let's Be patient.

tipouf said:
Let's trust Tickle Abuse, when he says
"I promised the navel lovers a hot new video, this is just the beginning!"

Let's Be patient.

Well patience is one of my virtues so I can be patient.

Oh , jeezus. Carmen is seriously stunning ... maybe a little crazy ( w/the whole tickling-her-own-navel-thing ) ... but stunning , nevertheless.

Thanks for the clip , Tickle Abuse.

Yes navel lovers, this is my first attempt at navel tickling, I am a foot man myself, but I will promise you all this: I WILL make the best navel tickling videos, just give me a chance. This girl was so ticklish, it was hard for Milf Brooke to tickle her, looks like I may have to take of this myself! I will put a new navel video on in a few days, this video was just meant to be a teaser, just a tease. I will provide what you are looking for, dont worry! Tommy the Tickler, Tickleabuse.com

Tickle Abuse said:
Yes navel lovers, this is my first attempt at navel tickling, I am a foot man myself, but I will promise you all this: I WILL make the best navel tickling videos, just give me a chance. This girl was so ticklish, it was hard for Milf Brooke to tickle her, looks like I may have to take of this myself! I will put a new navel video on in a few days, this video was just meant to be a teaser, just a tease. I will provide what you are looking for, dont worry! Tommy the Tickler, Tickleabuse.com

Cool dude! Just don't do anything TOO cruel ^^

Tickle Abuse said:

Tommy, right now you are the man. You have the best tickle site of the moment. Great at giving quick responses to all our inquiries and so forth. Thanks. :wavingguy

sexypapi said:
WELL there was a japanese company that did some navel tickling. also there are some companies on clips4sale.com with some good navel tickling! :bouncybou

Have to go and do some lurking on those sites.. I love feet and I wasn't so much into pit tickling until I joined our community. You guys have me curious now.

She acts like a complete child. Total turn-off. Sorry, that's a pass, for me.

Tickle Abuse said:

Tommy the Tickler :

You seem to try to do your best at listening to your customers and giving a response to their requests.
That's very respectable.

As far as I am concerned, I do not give just A chance, I give you hundreds of chances to do as much navel tickling videos you want (it is obvious that the video cannot be the best navel tickling video at your first attempt, you need to improve little by little).

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Well, I have just tickled Carmen again, and yes, I did tickle her navel they way it was meant to be tickled! Much better! I teased her navel with feather, tickled around it, and actually stuck my finger in there good! I wanted to lick it, but want to save that for a g/g tickling scene. The coffin makes navel tickling so easy!

Tickle Abuse said:
Well, I have just tickled Carmen again, and yes, I did tickle her navel they way it was meant to be tickled! Much better! I teased her navel with feather, tickled around it, and actually stuck my finger in there good! I wanted to lick it, but want to save that for a g/g tickling scene. The coffin makes navel tickling so easy!

Cool hope to see the clip soon!

Tickle Abuse said:

GREAT.

Hope to see this very soon, and that you and Carmen enjoyed it.

:wow: My God she has a breathy voice lol but I kinda found it sexy especially when she was flopping around in the coffin. I'm curious about these new clips now lol.. hope you post them soon! :happyfloa

a_bloke said:
jesum crow

her tickling herself is the hottest thing i have seen in ages

i don't know how financially sound a move it would be, but i would love to see a whole movie of her tickling herself

thanks for the clip

I agree bloke, that might be a cool idea for a vid, seeing a girl tickle herself!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back