• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Navel Confession

It was a good clip with an EXTREMELY beautiful girl. I think the only problem with the Carmen clips (as well as the most probable reason for the alleged lack of good navel tickling) is that the clips are just TOO SHORT!!!! Er, I mean the final versions, not the previews. Even Carmen's latest clip, the "long" one, is only 4 minutes long. You guys are doing such an awesome job with this model, don't stop after only a couple minutes! Go the distance! It doesn't necessarily have to be an hour long, but it should last longer than a commercial break on TV.

The only other thing I'll say is that while the coffin is cool, you should work on getting more restrictive/creative bondage equipment. Just imagine how crazy Carmen's reactions would be if you strapped her elbows, thighs, knees, and forehead down as well before tickling her belly button full force! Or how much fun it would be to watch her doing the "tickle dance" as you tickle her standing up with her arms chained overhead. Think about it.

That's really it. Awesome job, but don't stop it just as it's getting good!

TKLMAN said:
Hmm ... that's some great advice. I will ... I will get life! Thank you , mac_532!!!

Glad to hear it. Perhaps then you'll come to realize that there IS more to life than spending time on the computer in your parents' basement posting over 4,000 messages indulging your secret sexual fetish. Doing so has apparently filled you with the arrogance to criticize others who dare to express opinions that disagree with yours.

All I did was express the opinion that I didn't enjoy the video. Evidently, this is a crime in Fantasy Land, because in so doing I displayed the temerity to disagree with the great TKLMN, and have thus incurred his wrath.

Take your snide comments, and petty sniping, and get stuffed, bonehead.

Reading More Into Things , Perhaps?

mac_532 said:
Glad to hear it. Perhaps then you'll come to realize that there IS more to life than spending time on the computer in your parents' basement posting over 4,000 messages indulging your secret sexual fetish. Doing so has apparently filled you with the arrogance to criticize others who dare to express opinions that disagree with yours.

Hmmm ... maybe I'm missing something here. I'm pretty sure I wasn't criticizing you for your original comment , mac_532. I did , however , think it was pretty humorous that someone who has been a member of the forum for almost four years & has never felt the need to post anything before would finally decide to participate by posting a comment such as yours. I never said there was anything wrong w/what you said ... just thought it was funny that that was how you chose to "introduce" yourself. Hence , my sarcastic comment. I saw it as something funny. Sorry if you couldn't see that.

mac_532 said:
All I did was express the opinion that I didn't enjoy the video. Evidently, this is a crime in Fantasy Land, because in so doing I displayed the temerity to disagree with the great TKLMN, and have thus incurred his wrath.

Take your snide comments, and petty sniping, and get stuffed, bonehead.

Your following two posts , though , have been utter gems. You've proven yourself to be quite the 'charmer' , my friend. Not only have you resorted to name-calling & shelling out Ann Landers-like advice ( ex : "Get a life , will ya!?" ) , but you also give us some useful lessons in contradiction.

Now correct me if I'm wrong , but isn't a comment like "there IS more to life than spending time on the computer ....... indulging your secret sexual fetish" that's typed while using a computer & logged onto fetish forum smell just a tad bit hypocritical?

Also , it seems that by saying that ... you're insinuating that anyone who spends any kind of time logged in here & participates w/posts & comments is somehow not in possession of a worthwhile 'life'. I tend to disagree w/that accusation ... & I'm sure there's others here who'd agree.

At any rate , sorry for the initial confusion from my apparently-not-so-well-received-comment. Recently , when I have come across posts that I feel are rude or inappropriate , I'll call the poster on it. Reason being ... negative posts are mostly unnecessary & contribute to making this forum a not-so-fun place to visit. I like coming here & I'll ... for lack of a better word ... 'fight' to see it isn't ruined by bullies & negativity. I know , I know ... there's MODs for that sorta thing , but there's over fifty-thousand of us & less than a dozen of them. If they deem my 'help' is unnecessary &/or inappropriate , then all they hafta do is just say the word.

For the most part , I try to keep the mood 'light' around here by cracking wise & posting ( in my opinion ) humorous responses to people's posts. I really didn't think mac_532's initial comment was all that bad ... & I certainly wasn't 'calling him out' on it. I did , though , think it was funny in the context of everything & responded in kind.

By the way , mac_532 ... my parents have a SWEEEEEET set up in their basement ... & it's a great place to 'indulge in my secret sexual fetish'.

Carmen looks so hot in that pink bikini! And I love how she can actually tickle herself! lol.

This isn't the first time she's called for mommy! She's so hot though, enjoy any scene with her in it.

This isn't the first time she's called for mommy! She's so hot though, enjoy any scene with her in it.

Nobody ever gets tired of Carmen, I know I don't. She is quietly the most popular model I have ever had, Diane is catching up, but EVERY Carmen video is wildly popular. Hmm, maybe I will get her again tomorrow!

Nobody ever gets tired of Carmen, I know I don't. She is quietly the most popular model I have ever had, Diane is catching up, but EVERY Carmen video is wildly popular. Hmm, maybe I will get her again tomorrow!

Lol, she already called me back and is coming, so everybody PLEASE think of something crazy to do to her! I have done pretty much everything to her already!

Something nude with tickling privates??? I especially liked the ones with her and Brooke.

omg, def. mainly navel tickling, she has the cutest belly button ever

Also can they finger her navel I havent seen just any of your videos where they would just finger her navel with one figner and use her tougue and rashberries that would be the ulimate navel tickling video ever!!!!:woot:

Carmen is absolutely the sexiest Asian girl I have ever met, and she has the sexiest navel! Not only is her navel sexy, it is EXTREMELY ticklish, there isn't a spot on her body that isn't ticklish! The first part of the video is a short confession of Carmen telling you about how ticklish her navel is; very candid and very sexy. The second half is Milf Brooke torturing her ticklish navel! I promised the navel lovers a hot new video, this is just the beginning!

You can find the full length video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse

Hi i was just wondering if you were planning on doing another good navel video with Carmen anytime soon....( one without the nudity or her belly ring) just a whole video focused on her navel, finger poking it, rashberries, using different things on it( qtips, feathers, elctric toothbrush, etc..) tickling her standing up handcuffed over her head or on her knees, shirt lifted up, pants low on her hips. I really hope so because she is one of the few people i have ever seen who really hates it and it makes the video a whole lot better lol that sounds so evil.

wow! she is so hot i am surprised she did not burn a hole in the couch she was sitting on! omg!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back