• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stolen Education: Finished (F/M&F)

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Hi Everyone! It has taken many, many months to finally complete. :p It was originally posted like 7 months ago and Ink was going to finish it, but eventually got forgotten about.

Then the other day, Ink hits me up with a proposal to collobrate on a new story. But he felt terrible about not finishing this one that he didn't want to start anything new until he finished it. So here it is, finally finished. Enjoy!!!

* My (ticklingnemesis) writing is blue.

Stolen Education

Halloween was just around the corner and the excitement of the holiday was in the air at Solewood High School. You could feel it all around you as you sauntered back and forth through the decorated hallways and colorful classrooms. Pumpkins and skeletons were carved out of construction paper and then hung carefully over the doorways of each classroom. Cobwebs, both real and fake, covered the walls of the hallways and littered the trees in the recess area. The art class spent weeks designing a bunch of cardboard cut-outs of their favorite Disney characters to use as cheerful décor for the holiday. They were also told to add a Halloween twist to them. The yearbook committee planned to do a special Holiday section in this year’s edition, and therefore had set up a decorating contest among the three student bodies. For once, the school was really getting into the spirit of the holiday.

The west sector of the school would be coordinated by the freshmen and sophomores, while the east and south sections were in the hands of the juniors. The rest was ruled by the seniors, and as usual, they always seemed to get a little more than everyone else.

A teacher/student assembly had been set up by the school to promote safety and fun as opposed to misbehaving and trouble during the holiday. They also wanted to address the fact that all the bake sales and the fund raisers brought forth by the students had finally allowed the school to reach their financial goals! Luckily, the town of Solewood was known for its quiet streets and peaceful people. However, there always seemed to be a handful of trouble makers that ruined the fun for everyone. Kids that stole candy bags and egged cars on this unholy night were the target of this meeting. Both Principal Sanders and Ms. Tangler were in the middle of addressing the student attendees as we speak. They had a plan to make sure the troublemakers wouldn't be ruining things for the little kids this year. But first, they needed to give credit where credit was due.

"I'm happy to say that we've earned more then enough funds for the senior class to get the new uniforms they so greatly deserved." He said as he clapped his hands.

The senior class went crazy with an uproar of applause and cheering. Everyone else couldn't really give a shit.

"Now that doesn't mean we've forgotten about the rest of you out there." Ms. Tangler explained.

She was addressing everyone in the auditorium who wasn't clapping and cheering for joy.

"Our new funds have also opened the doors to more lunch vendors, and based on the votes, we've decided that Tony's Pizza will now be available to students at lunchtime." She shouted with glee.

The cheering and clapping escalated into higher volumes now. It seemed that everyone in the school was in attendance at today's assembly. Well, almost everyone...

-------------------------------------

A student dressed in totally black clothing is seen running swiftly along the hallway walls of the science building. The student is running without making so much as a single sound. Graceful and full of energy, the student increases his speed and heads directly for Room 123.

Then, from out of nowhere, the hallway door to the Far East is opened and someone walks in. The Student panics and quickly ducks into the nearest bathroom. The door is held open just a pinch to be sure everything can still be heard. The student hears the sounds of high heels clicking against the tile floor. It must be a teacher! Leaving nothing to chance, the student slowly closes the door and quickly hides himself in one of the open stalls.

The sounds of a leaking faucet are all the ninja-like student can hear now as he's forced to sit inside this stall and wait it out. He checks his watch.

-10:45-

Only twenty minutes until the assembly is over...

Time was running out, and his objective was far from finished. Sitting in a smelly high school bathroom stall was the last thing he needed to be doing right now. So, he stepped silently out into the hallway again after making sure the coast was completely clear. That teacher was gone for the moment and all was silent once again. He checked his watch, and matched it perfectly with the hallway's clock. Everything was perfect. He had fifteen minutes.

Reaching into his backpack, he pulled out a giant gold ring with damn near twenty-five to thirty different keys attached to it. Each one had a colored tag stuck to the end of it with a little symbol printed on it. Without a sound, he crept over to the door of Room 123 and knelt down before the knob. He clamped his black gloved hands around it and gave it a quick turn to see if maybe he'd be lucky and the door would be already open.

Too bad it wasn't...

It was a pity, but certainly not the end of his mission. He then looked over the dozens of keys until finding one with a green tag and a little picture of a barefoot on it. This was it. This key unlocked every single room in the science department. It was a universal key that had been specially made by a locksmith who was once a janitor of this school. He glanced carefully over each shoulder before spinning on a dime and plunging the special key into the slot. With a careful and silent turn, the door released a clicking sound and he was in.

-INSIDE ROOM 123-

Before him was a laboratory styled classroom with several dozen workstations as opposed to desks. Bunsen burners and sinks were set up in front of each of these work stations. Flasks of multi-colored liquids and jars of weird animal bones were scattered around the room to serve as some sort of weird decor. Posters of the periodic table of elements and a chart of minerals were just above the blackboard in the center of this room.

A thirteen inch television set with an old VCR was set up on a cart and pushed off to the side of the room towards the windows. As interesting as all this stuff looked, none of it mattered to our ninja-like student. He had his eyes locked on his objective, the teacher's desk.

Glancing at his watch again, he quietly ran towards Dr. Bower's desk and started up his computer. The screen clicked to life and lit up the room a little, being that the lights were out. This was the hardest and most dangerous part of this entire mission. It was one thing to get caught sneaking around campus wearing all black and carrying a backpack full of strange spy equipment and a handful of keys, but being caught messing with a teacher's computer was quite a different story.

You might end up in jail for this one....

But at this point, he was well past the point of no return. He rolled his black backpack off his shoulders and placed it against the desk. A quick pull of the zipper and he was into his bags of tricks once again. This time, Jinx used a floppy disk with a data transferring link cable attached to the back into another computer. In this case, it was a cherry red laptop. He checked the clock again.

-10:58-

His gloved fingers suddenly started tickling the keyboard as he accessed the computer's hard drive. After manipulating a few codes with his own laptop and cutting across a few internal security grinds, he found himself into the most sacred space you'd find in a teacher's computer. He was in the Exams, Finals, and pop quiz files and now had access to not only everything that had already happened in Dr. Bower's classroom, but more importantly everything in the future. Every test and every quiz was his now! Shit, he even had the Final exam!

Before he started the copying program on his laptop, he used a special hard drive security screener that he had imported from Japan a few months back. He called the device his Copycat. This little fucker made absolutely sure that nothing he planned to copy was corrupted or covered with a special security tracking system. If the Copycat did in fact find something to be wrong or dangerous with these files, the program would automatically pull out and reverse the effects right back onto the computer itself! In other words, using its defenses against itself! Plus, he'd still get his copy.

-11:05-

The assembly was probably just finishing up now, and luckily so was he. He pulled the disk from the computer and quickly shoved everything back into his backpack. Then, he clicked everything back to the way it was from the start on Bower's computer and shut everything down. Almost done now. Now, he had to get out of the classroom and lock it up all before anyone had a chance to get back into the hallway. If he passed this part, he was home free.

The backpack was pulled up and onto his back and he sped towards the door as the computer clicked itself off. He had placed the mouse right where he found it, and tilted Dr. Bower's chair back to the angle in which he found it. So far, so good.

-11:12-

He pushed the door open just a crack and pressed his ear against it. The sounds of kids screaming and laughing could be heard in the distance. They must have just been released from the auditorium! Quickly, he opened the door and crept outside. As he shut the door, something caught his ears...

The toilet just been flushed!! Oh no!! Someone was coming out of the men's bathroom!!!

Without even a seconds worth of delay, our little mastermind quickly scanned through the keys to find the green one. He was having a little trouble finding it for some reason! Another quick glance and the guy coming from the bathroom was starting to enter the hallway. Sweat was dripping down the little thief's face as he desperately searched for... ah ha! The green key!! He shoved it quickly into the slot and locked the damn door.

Without even looking behind him, he ran down the hallway and headed out the exit doors.

Mission Accomplished...

Just moments later....

--------------------------------

A few kids now entered the hallway in a hurry. One of nearly ran into that same guy coming out of the bathroom.

"Hey boys, let’s slow it down please." He said as he walked away.

One of the kids recognized the man and immediately apologized.

"Sorry about Mr. Bowers!" He said with a smile as they ran off.

He stopped in front of Room 123 and smiled as he watched the kids having a good time together.

Dr. Bowers shook his head as he reached into his pockets for the key to his classroom.

"Kids..."

-The Black Market of Education-

"Dude, you don't know how much this fuckin' means to me!" The teenager shouted as he held a copied disk in his hand.

"Actually I do." The seller said with a smile.

"It’s around one hundred and twenty dollars worth of meaning." He added.

The guy didn't argue about the price. What did it matter! With this disk alone, he was going to be able to breeze through Senior Chemistry for the rest of the year! This was a priceless item!

"Jinx, you're the fucking man, straight up." He said as he slapped six twenty dollar bills in the palm of his gloved hand.

"I try." He said with a grin.

"Yes you do bro, yes you do." He replied happily.

"Now remember, once you copy that disk onto your home computer, it'll automatically erase itself. So make sure you don't screw up your downloading process." Jinx said.

Jinx wasn't his real name, but to give out a real name and not wear a mask during these transactions would be the career suicide. In all honesty, Jinx didn't even go to Solewood High. He wasn't attending school at the moment and was making more money then his older sister in college.

Stealing tests and selling them to students wasn't exactly an honest day’s work, but god damn did it pay nicely. There was so serious risk involved, but the thrill of these missions gave Jinx a hard on. He loved the idea of pushing the clock and testing his luck. Plus, with every new success, he felt more and more alive.

"Remember, if you get caught, I'm putting this picture on the internet." He said with a smile.

The picture was a beautiful brown haired, blue eyed, and very naked teenage girl with a lolly pop sticking out the side of her soft, glossy looking lips. The kid nervously nodded his head as he stared at it.

"I'll never talk bro." He gulped, fearing the idea of having his girlfriend's picture floating around on the dirty internet.

"I know you won't, but I need to be sure. You understand right?" Jinx said, smiling softly under the Winnie the Pooh mask he was wearing.

He nodded his head and then they both walked away from each other.

Jinx then turned to the small line of teenagers behind him and shouted-

"Next..."

It was an unexpected treat to see a very attractive blonde stroll over to him with a cheeky smile across her pretty face. She was a beautiful girl, and appeared to be a little older then Jinx. He was 19, and she looked about 21 or so. It didn't matter because this wasn't the place to make first impressions. I mean, he was wearing a Winnie the Pooh mask for Christ’s sake.

She was wearing these little jean shorts and a pink halter top. Her tanned legs looked incredible even under the moonlight. Her pretty and freshly pedicured bare feet were wrapped in a very sexy pair of blue thongs. Jinx could see she had a few toe rings on her left foot, and an anklet on the right leg. She kind of looked a little like Heather Locklear in the facial department.

"Hi." She said softly.

She stared into the eyes of his stupid looking child's mask and smiled.

"A little early for Halloween isn't it?" She asked with a few giggles stuffed in her sexy voice.

Jinx was a little nervous all of the sudden, but quickly pulled himself together.

"It’s never too early for Halloween! What may I do for you?" He asked softly.

She was new to this whole thing, but had heard that he was this was the place to go if you ever wanted to pass a test or a whole class without any trouble at all.

"I hear you're a thief." She said.

"Who wants to know?" Jinx asked all sly and shit.

"Don't get all shy on me. Spill it." She teased.

"I've been known to grab a few tests. Why? Got a boyfriend failing out or something?" Mr. Smooth asked.

She smiled at his indirect flirting.

"No, but I know a single girl who needs help with something." She said.

Now she had his interests in the palms of her pretty hands.

"What sort of help?" He asked.

"Ms. Tangler's class is my current problem. She's throwing a big exam next Friday and I'm barely holding on to a B- average. Cheerleading practice is taking up all my time so I can't study. I know I'm going to fail her class if I don't ace this exam." She said with a little pout in her voice.

And she was cheerleader... Oh my god...

"Ms. Tangler... Hmmm... History teacher, correct?" Jinx asked as he pulled out his little red notebook.

"Yeah, she's known as the senior’s speed bump." She said as she played with the heart necklace she was wearing.

"Why?" Jinx asked as he wrote the words Speed bump on his paper.

"Well, because all the seniors usually blaze through most of their classes really fast. But if you get stuck with Ms. Tangler, suddenly you find yourself really struggling and trying desperately to pass. It's like hitting a speed bump, get it?" She said with a smile.

"Yeah I think so. So what room does this speed bump teach in?" Jinx asked.

He collected all the details from his pretty damsel in distress and carefully documented the details of the heist. This would be a simple operation. He decided this would be his last mission for a little while. It was better not to get greedy and blow the whole operation. Of course, he said this same thing like three missions ago. Hey, can you blame him? Let's see what you would do if a hotty came up and was begging you for help as if you were her last hope to survive. Plus, you should have seen her cans! And that ass of hers! You could just tell she was the type to either be wearing a very thin thong or going commando. Oh, cherish the thought....

Jinx quickly collected himself, and prepared for another mission. Tomorrow afternoon he'd hit Ms. Tangler's classroom, then it was time for a well deserved vacation.

----------------------------------

After a day of watching Ms. Tangler to study her patterns and actions, Jinx found himself feeling a little cocky. It was almost too easy. She took an hour lunch, and during that period, she usually drove off campus! It was all too perfect especially considering all he had to get was one lousy exam and then get the hell out of there. This was going to be the easiest of the missions yet.

Jinx decided to costume himself as a nerdy student for this mission. He was wearing the glasses and the tucked in white shirt and grey Dockers. His backpack was on and filled with all of his brilliant toys. He sat in an open lunch table directly across from Ms. Tangler's classroom and patiently waited for her to leave the campus. As he pretended to shovel down some of this awful tasting pizza into his mouth, he suddenly saw his target!

She was a rather tall and attractive looking woman for a history teacher. You could tell some sort of kick ass figure was hidden beneath that business dress and tucked in turtleneck top. Her long black and curly hair was up in a bun and a pair of black wire thin glasses rested on the bridge of her little nose. She bent over a little to lock the classroom door and then headed towards the parking lot.

Just a matter of time now...

Then, a shocker reached out and poked his ass....

"Hey, is that you William?" A female voice said.

Little tremors of fears tickled up and down his spine at the sound of it...

It wasn't often that his real name was used in a public place!

Turning slowly towards the voice and secretly hoping it was just some silly coincidence, Jinx locked eyes with an old friend and a former business partner.

"Julia?" Jinx said in a startled tone. He suddenly wasn't feeling so scared! He hadn't seen her pretty face in over three months and was honestly shocked to see her sitting there.

She was quite a sight in just a pair of tight blue jeans and a little flowery tank top. She had lovely brown hair that flowed naturally to her shoulders, and dark brown eyes that made her face even cuter. Her 34c's were all natural and looked ever so tempting under the soft fabric of that tank top. To jinx, they looked like two jellyfish floating just below the surface of the water in some ocean somewhere.

She always had such a beautiful backside to admire from both near and far. You see, Jinx and Julia used to run these missions together back in the day. Like a young copy of Bonnie and Clyde, these two would work together and make a killing off the treasures of a stolen education. But, on one of their last missions together, Julia nearly got caught and decided that taking these risks weren't really worth the price of actually getting busted. She ended up just walking away from the whole thing and leaving old Jinx high and dry.

He felt betrayed and a little pissed off over all of it. Of course, seeing her today looking as super hot as she did suddenly wiped the slate clean and put her back on his top five list. Maybe they'd reunite sometime in the future, but right now, Jinx had a mission to begin.

"Julia, I love the fact that you're here and all, but, I'm actually in the middle of something right now." Jinx explained calmly.

She started pulling on his tucked in shirt and wiggled the big framed glasses on his face.

"What's with the stupid costume? Halloween isn't till next weekend." She giggled.

Jinx nervously glanced around as she continued speaking at high volumes and was starting to make a scene.

"Jewels, I am in the MIDDLE of something right now… "He raised the glasses and gave her that knowing stare.

She immediately covered her mouth and nodded her head. Thankfully, she was quick to understand the situation at hand.

"Can I come with you Jinxy?" She begged as he turned away to watch Ms. Tangler's car start up in the parking lot.

"Not this time Jewels. It's just a little job, nothing big." He explained.

"Please, please Jinxy! I've been away from it so long that I'm starting to have withdrawals!" She shouted.

"We're talking three months here, not three years!" Jinx reminded her.

She just wasn't getting the hint here...

Jinx nervously glanced around again, and this time, he told her to follow him into a more secluded section of the building.

This was getting out of hand now. He had to regain control of the situation and be man enough to make the right decision. He knew the correct response was to say something like-

"Jewels, you left me high and dry. You wanted out of our business and you walked away from me. You didn't care then, so why should I care what you want now? Why should I trust you?"

But instead, it was more like this...

"Okay you can come!"

Together, they made their way towards Ms. Tangler's classroom from the side rear entrance. It was normally used a fire escape, but one of Jinx's many tipsters informed him that it no longer worked. This was the best way to get inside the classroom without being seen. Carefully, the two slipped behind the buildings unseen and vanished into the shadows. Jinx reached into his backpack and pulled his key ring out for Julia to admire.

"Damn, that ring looks so much bigger now!" She whispered.

He nodded his head as he searched for the keys to the English section of this wonderful high school. They were color coded red and had the marking of the Playboy bunny symbol on the top of it. He slid the key into the slot and they were in...

Inside Ms. Tangler's classroom and with forty five minutes to spare, Jinx could suddenly feel the pressure easing off as he made his way through the desks towards the front of the room. She had cabinets of books running from wall to wall in this place! There was huge world atlas draping over the windows near the rear section of the class. Some of the desks had scribbled drawings and little notes written into them. It looked like just another boring classroom to them, so he just got right to the business at hand.

As he started towards Ms. Tangler's desk, Julia started up a little game of twenty questions. This was just so typical of her by the way.

"So, have you missed me?" She asked as Jinx slowly rolled the teacher's chair backwards and hardly touching it.

"I’ve missed you like you wouldn't believe." Jinx said as he scanned the desk. Shit. Something was wrong here.

"Fuck!" Jinx shouted.

"What?" Julia said nervously.

"Where the hell is her computer?" He asked with his arms up.

The top of her desk was smooth and fairly clean with the exception of a pile of worksheets to grade, a pencil sharpener, and a little treasure chest that was used for holding pens and pencils. Oh yeah, and most importantly, NO computer in sight! Nothing that even looked like there would have been a computer there! No mouse, no mouse pad, and no monitor! This was an unexpected problem.

Frantically, he started pulling at the drawers of her desk. The first few had nothing but school supplies and books! The others on the right had some disks and a bunch of wires. It was a good sign, but still not good enough. Where the fuck was the computer?

He got to the last one down and found it to be locked up tight.

"Maybe she uses a Laptop!" Julia shouted as she joined Jinx in the search. She dropped to her hands and knees and joined Jinx in staring at their last hope. This locked drawer was their last chance of finding a computer.

"Yeah, that would actually make sense." Jinx said as he scanned through his keys for a matching one.

He glanced up at the clock. They only had thirty minutes left and suddenly that horrible pressure was finding a way back inside his body. This was like hitting a speed bump, and the entire mission was up in the air all of the sudden. As he finally found the key he needed, he pulled himself together and hoped for the best.

"Here goes nothing." He said as he plunged the key into that tight little slot.

There was a twist, a click, and the damn thing opened!

"Oh fuck yes! That's what I'm talking about!" He shouted as he pulled the drawer opened and dug in!

Well, they found some things alright, but it wasn't exactly a computer...

Both of their jaws hit the floor as the drawer opened and revealed what had been locked inside. Julia's eyes widened to the size of softballs and Jinx was speechless and completely blown away.

"What are these doing in here?!" Julia said.

Jinx was still in shock...

"I can't believe what I'm seeing..." He said to his partner.

And you probably wouldn't either if you happened upon the strange collection of books these two thieves found in the desk of a respected and beloved English teacher.

"Japanese Bondage Techniques?" Julia said as she read the title off the book.

"Strict bondage for beginners?" Jinx shouted.

There had to be several dozen different books about bondage in this drawer. The covers of these books indicated that they were very aged and seemed to be original copies. The art on the covers of these bizarre books showed young men and women in strange bondage positions. The color and detail of the images made them appear to be bubbling over with realism.

"Look at these!" Julia said as she shoved a few of the bondage books out of the way.

A pair of bright pink rubber balls hung from the leather strings between Julia's ringed fingers.

"What the heck are they?" She asked as she stared at the objects in confusion.

Jinx was too busy making a discovery of his own to bother with her precious new find. Under a few of the bondage books was a huge blue book with a very strange title...

"Tickling 101- The best kept secrets about the nervous system?" Jinx said as he opened the book.

The table of contents spoke of every single part of the human body, and then had several chapters on finding the best places to tickle someone into insanity. Even more bizarre was the amount of Japanese style bondage rope tucked beneath that book. Only one conclusion came to mind after looking over all of these strange books and even more bizarre little toys and ropes...

"This Ms. Tangler is a complete lunatic..." Jinx said softly to himself.

Julia started getting that worried look on her pretty face again. She suddenly didn't feel safe in here, and felt regretful for getting herself involved.

"We should get going Bill. Something's wrong..." She said nervously.

Just as he nodded his head to agree, the unthinkable started happening...

:: The lock on the front door started jiggling::

"Bill!!! Someone's coming!!" Julia shouted as she froze up with fear.

"Oh shit!!!" Jinx shouted nervously as he fiddled with his key ring!

Using his well trained skills and fearless actions, he started closing the drawer and was preparing to lock it back up when Ms. Tangler suddenly walked in her classroom....

Ms. Tangler couldn't believe she had forgotten her cell phone. If it hadn't been for her boyfriend (who had it in his head that she was cheating on him), she wouldn't have felt compelled to lock it in her desk drawer.

But it was so unlike her to forget anything. She had an excellent memory. She had no need for PDAs or daily planners. She only needed to see or hear or read it once and it was forever in her memory. It was both a blessing and a curse to remember every little detail.

She had been a teacher for a little over six years and she could recall at any moment every student she ever had. There were those who passed, those who failed, those who struggled, and those who excellenced. Every name and face of every student was filed away to be called upon at any given moment.

Her superb memory allowed for no use for a computer in her classroom. She carried a laptop, yes, but only for announcements or other email that needed to be sent to her electronically. Otherwise, none of her assignments, quizzes, etc., actually saved on a computer. She would create what she needed either the night before or the morning of and be ready for all her classes.

She was a little paranoid by being this cautious with class work, but she remembered her days in school. There was always someone willing to steal the work from the teachers to sell to students. Heck, she never would've made it through chemistry if it hadn't been for the work she bought through the class thief.

And lately, rumors were flying that some teachers have been hit by a phantom thief. Nothing concrete, but there were several students suddenly over night becoming A-students, when before they had been failing. The principle had even talked to a few students, but many were unable or unwilling to tell him anything. They refused to condemn themselves and without proof, some obvious cheaters couldn't be punished.

Sighing her frustration, Ms. Tangler pushed her classroom door open and flipped on the light. Like deer caught in headlights, two teenagers behind her desk stood frozen in place. Neither one was recognizable to the sexy teacher.

"What on earth are you doing in my classroom?" she demanded.

The girl flinched visibly but the boy stood rock still. There was obvious fear in their eyes, but neither teen moved.

Ms. Tangler moved to the phone on the wall. "I'm calling the police."

That got the girl's attention. "Please, don't! I can't go to jail! Please, I'll do anything!"

The boy just looked at the girl in stunned silence. Jinx couldn't believe Jewels would crumble that fast. God damn bitch, he should have known when the shit hit the fan, she wouldn't have his back.

"Jewels, shut up!" he growled but not before Ms. Tangler said, "Anything?" She hung up the phone and moved towards the duo.

Jewels nodded. With quick reflexes, Ms. Tangler removed to handcuffs from her purse and handcuffed the girl to the armrest of her chair. But she hadn't been quick enough for Jinx who bolted from behind the desk towards the door.

With a press of a button beneath the desk, a steel door slammed shut over the wooden door that would have led Jinx to safety. Bars covered the windows as if the school was converting into a prison. The steel door and bars had been added to the school for protection during a code red emergency. They had been activated only once before when a disgruntled student had used a modified paintball gun on a teacher's car. Another student saw it, reported it, and the whole incident caused a panic. Needlessly to say, the student was expelled and arrested.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." The brunette teacher moved towards Jinx. "You dare to break into my classroom for whatever insane reason and expect to escape. But you get an A for trying." Her tone was patronizing, as if scolding a preschooler for sneaking a cookie before a meal.

Raising his hands high above his head, Jinx suddenly felt as if he was dealing with the police. Actually, there was something worse about this. For the first time in his life, he was starting to think that maybe dealing with the police and his parents might be a better idea.

"Sit down young man." Ms. Tangler scolded softly as she headed towards the front of her classroom.

Jinx slowly walked to the nearest desk and carefully took a seat under the watchful eyes of this strange woman.

"Stop just a minute…" She said before he placed his nervously shaking ass into the molded plastic chair.

"Empty your pockets, and place all your belongings on the desktop." She said sternly as she headed towards Jewels.

Jinx wasn't one to follow orders and immediately protested to the way he was being treated. After all, she was just some bonehead teacher on a power trip. I mean, she had no business treating them this way and should have immediately called school security or had the police involved. Something just wasn't making sense...

"And if I don't?" Jinx said in his cool as ice tone.

"Well, then I guess I'll have to give you both sleeping gas treatments and take you home instead." She looked up and smiled at him.

You might assume this isn't exactly what Jinx was expecting to hear...

"Please!! Please don't hurt us!! We're so sorry! We never should have been here!" Jewels cried out as Ms. Tangler started unlocking those handcuffs keeping her to the chair.

"You're absolutely right young lady, but what's done is done now isn't it?" Ms. Tangler explained on bended knee.

Jewels nervously nodded her head yes and lowered her eyes to her tennis shoe covered feet.

"Why exactly were you in my classroom today?" Ms. Tangler asked before unclamping the cuffs.

She glanced over at Jinx first before answering with a guilty and overwhelmingly nervous expression on her face.

Jinx shook his head no and frowned at her.

Don't say a fucking thing Jewels, Not a fucking word...

"We...." Jewels said nervously.

Ms. Tangler glanced back at Jinx and smiled. She realized that her loyalties were to this young man. He wouldn’t allow her to speak, and she wouldn’t rat him.

"It's not fair for me to blame you for disobeying me, little boy. You don't know me, and for this I'll let you slide a little longer." Tangler warned sternly.

Her high heeled pumps stabbed into the carpeted floor like knives as she left Jewels and strolled towards Jinx. She then knelt down by his left side and whispered several words into his ear...

"If you only knew what my intensions for the both of you were, you'd have kept that pretty little mouth of yours shut..." She explained to the troubled students.

Jinx glared back at her.

"Let me guess, you're calling the police after all." He said mockingly.

Ms. Tangler suddenly lost her smile and stood up once again.

"Your fate is the palms of my hands now, not the police."

This wasn't a good sign....

And as Jinx watched Ms. Tangler begin to unbuckle Jewels from the chair she found herself fastened to, he suddenly started thinking about those strange books that had been hiding in her desk. She had already sealed this place up like a coffin, and even an expert like Jinx knew escape was nothing but a dream at this point. So, instead of wasting time with foolish intensions and silly schemes, he pulled the white flag up and pretty much gave up.

Jewels had the handcuffs removed now and Ms. Tangler was asking her to take a seat near me. Rubbing her wrists, Jewels walked towards a desk behind me and sunk into the chair. Her sorrows and overwhelming guilt sunk into that chair with her. Jinx glanced back at his pal to thank her for keeping quiet about the details, but the quick reflexes of this tricky teacher put a stop to the small talk.

"Keep your palms flat on the desk and your eyes forward." She said as she scooped up her cell phone.

She quickly dialed a number into the phone and then all went silent again...

A pretty blonde scooped up her cordless phone in her kitchen. She was quite attractive at first glance as she pranced barefoot into our vision. She had those little boy short panties on (in a shade of humiliation pink) and a little white top. Her tanned legs and arms were stunning, and she had the face of an angel.

"Lucy?" Ms.Tangler said in an excited tone.

(Lucy) "Well good afternoon Ms. T."

Ms. Tangler and Lucy had become very close over the years. In fact, Lucy was the only substitute teacher she'd use in her class.

"I hope I'm not catching you at a bad time." Tangler said nervously.

"Not a bad time at all Gwen. What's on your mind?" Lucy asked as she shuffled through some of her bills while sitting at her kitchen table.

"Actually, I was calling to ask you for a little favor." Ms. T explained.

"Oh?"

"I'm afraid something very important has come up for me suddenly and I need to get out of my classroom this afternoon." Tangler explained as she winked at Jinx and Jewels.

"Oh my... Are you alright dear?" Lucy asked in a concerned manner.

"Oh, no. It’s nothing like that. I'm just having a hard time with my bank again..." She said, as she walked over to a little red toy chest in the far right corner of the room.

Lucy glanced at her kitchen clock, and then started shuffling her hills and hills of bills back into the file cabinet. She could really, REALLY use the extra money right now.

"I can be there in fifteen minutes." Lucy said with glee as she finished cleaning off the table and got to her bare feet.

Ms. Tangler suddenly had this strange smile across her face. Jinx was watching her through the reflection of one of Tangler's many framed pieces of artwork. The surface was solid glass and looked way too expensive for such a cheesy piece of art.

"You have no idea what this means to me Lucy! Thank you so very much!" Tangler said as she pulled something long.... and white from that toy chest...

Lucy smiled and took the cordless into her bedroom so she could quickly change into her formal wear.

"You are so very welcome!" She answered back.

With that, their little peanut butter and little white lie covered conversation was wrapped up and done with.

Tangler dropped to her knees and really started pulling all sorts of those long white things out of the chest. She was going crazy! Her butt kept rising up higher and higher as she'd bend forward a little more to reach into that chest. Soon, several other colored ropes joined the little pile as she got more and more creative.

Occasionally, she'd sneak a peek at her nervous little young adults and cherish their confusion and anxiety in these last few moments of their personal freedom.

Finally, the demented teacher was satisfied with her selections and headed to the front of her classroom.

She walked seductively towards her desk with her hands and arms in the shape of a pouch to hold all of the ropes she had chosen.

"I'll ask you both one last time..."

As she said this, she dropped the pile of ropes against the cool surface of her desk.

"Why were you here?" She asked with her arms crossed and a frown across her face.

Jinx gulped nervously as he eyed those ropes. He knew he could personally hold out and keep a lid on his mouth, but he wasn't so sure about his last minute partner.

How stupid to bring her along!

What the fuck was I thinking!

Why... why...

"We aren't saying one damn word about it until you call campus security." Jewels said out of nowhere.

I knew I could trust her!

She then left the room suddenly and walked into her parent-teacher conference room and closed the door behind her. This was a place that no student was allowed to see. It was a place where private conversations about bad behavior and failing grades made or broke the lives of students. But beyond the normal secrets you'd find in this room was a hidden door. It was colored in cotton candy pink and found a quiet place to hide behind a moveable bookshelf. But where did it lead?

Only Ms. Tangler, and a few of her naughty students knew the disturbing answer to that question. Something tells me, Jinx and Jewels weren't too far from learning the truth themselves. She smiled and walked around to that secret shelf the two thieves had discovered a little earlier. She grabbed the blue and pink ball gags, her book on tickling, and a strange writing pen set she bought years ago. With all the confidence in the world and a cheeky grin on her face, Ms. Tangler addressed her students with a simple question...

"Who here is familiar with the art of Japanese Bondage?"

She glanced back and forth at the students as she kicked off her heels and began playing with her piles and piles of ropes.

A silence fell over the room...

Ms. Tangler stared at the duo with a wicked gleam in her eyes. The color had drained from the girl's face but the boy remained unfazed. But that won’t last for long.

Grabbing each of their arms she led them through her conference room to her secret back room. “Let’s continue this in the back room.”

Any remnants of color left Jewels’ face, having heard the rumors pertaining to the ‘back room’. Every student on campus has had heard of the ‘back room’. Someone always knew somebody who knew someone who had been taken to the ‘back room’. Those lucky enough to survive were never the same afterwards.

Jinx rolled his eyes at her mention of the back room. There was nothing she could do to them, unless she wanted to be fired. She couldn’t lay a hand on them, but he could plainly see the fear on Jewels’ lovely face.

Once she unlocked the door, it swung open and she ushered them in. The door closed and the classroom returned normal just as Lucy unlocked and entered the classroom.

Ms. Tangler dragged them towards one of the walls where a ballerina pole ran horizontally across the wall. She handcuffed Jinx to the pole; she didn’t want him interfering with her tying up his partner. She had enough rope to bind both of them, but proceeded to bind the girl.

The girl looked petrified as Ms. Tangler circled her, her eyes hard as stone. She raised her hand slightly, but before she could do anything, Jinx yelled, “Leave her alone!”

Despite his irritation towards Jewels, he didn’t want to see her harmed in any way. “Don’t hurt her!”

“Whoever said I was going to hurt her?” Ms. Tangler laughed, amused by his misconception. “I’m not going to hurt her.”

She grabbed hold of her shirt suddenly and tore it from the girl’s body. Jewels’ arms flew to cover her breasts, barely concealed in a sexy, low-cut, black bra. This caught the eye of her partner-in-crime. (Can’t really blame him… He’s a guy.)

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Jewels barked without a second thought. Out of anger she pushed Gwen, fury burning in her eyes.

With catlike reflexes, Ms. Tangler caught hold of Jewels’ arm and bent it behind her, pushing up into the middle of her shoulder blades.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, that’s no way to treat a teacher.” Her other hand snaked around Jewels’ middle and attacked her vulnerable tummy. Jewels burst out laughing, mixing with a few cries of pain when her knees gave out beneath her.

Quickly subduing the girl, Ms. Tangler stripped the girl of her pants and her tennies, leaving only a low-cut, black bra and matching black thong. Then Ms. Tangler started to bind Jewels’ with her rope, connecting it to a rope that hung from the ceiling. Jewels was suspended in the air, her weight supported by her upper torso without any discomfort. With other ropes hanging from the ceiling, Ms. Tangler bound Jewels’ ankles; her whole body suspended just a couple of feet off the floor.

She left the girl suspended in the air and she went to Jinx. She smiled smugly. “Your turn.”

But as soon as she freed his hands from the cuffs, Jinx ran. This was futile considering there was no escape from Ms. Tangler’s back room. The door they had entered through was locked. From out of nowhere, two robotic arms shot from the ceiling and clamped onto Jinx’s wrists, lifting him up off the floor. Two other arms from behind stripped him of his clothes, leaving him wearing only his boxers.

He struggled, but was unable free his wrists. He watched as Ms. Tangler knelt before him. She trapped his right ankle under her arm and used one of the pens from her pen set she acquired so long ago. She scribbled something on the bottom of his right sole, forcing him to laugh as she wrote. Then she wrote the same thing onto the bottom of his left sole as he laughed insanely.

Once she was done, she moved away and let the ink work its magic.

Giggles escaped as a tingling sensation began on the bottom of his soles. Jinx clamped his mouth shout. “What, heeehehehe, the hell did you do?” he managed to say in between giggles.

But Ms. Tangler just smirked. This was just the beginning.

The ink was tainted with an old spell from a witch somewhere in the woods of a twisted fairy tale. It seemed that whatever was touched by this stuff seemed to react negatively, especially when the sensitive skin of a human being was the target. Jinx found that out all too quickly as he was quickly overcome with terrible tickling sensations that ran up and down the soles of his feet.

“Aahahaaaaaaa aahaha aHA HSHa!!” He cursed at the invisible attacker.

Ms. Tangler was delighted to see him squirming with such passion towards escape as she circled her properly suspended princess. Ms. Tangler took a firm hand and clamped it around Jewel’s thigh as she slowly spun her so the soles of her bare feet pointed towards Jinx.

“Stop!! Please!! SOMEONE HELP US!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs.

In the classroom above them, all was normal as the sub teacher passed out copies of an unexpected pop quiz in the otherwise completely silent room.

“HELP US NOW!! PLEASE!!! ANYONE!! ANYONE!!!!!” Jewels shouted with all her might.

“I’m afraid they won’t be able to hear you sweetheart.” Ms. Tangler explained as she wound several inches of string around her big toes in a move to bind them together.

With Jewel’s belly pointing towards the floor and her body entangled in a web of Japanese styled bondage, Ms. Tangler used a few loose ropes hanging from the ceiling to sort of lower her down a foot or two.

When the tops of her freshly painted pink toenails hit the cruel steel stock waiting just below, Ms. Tangler adjusted the ropes and held her firmly at that desired spot. With a little struggle to deal with, Ms. Tangler unbound her ankles and eased her young captive’s ankles into the slots awaiting their prisoners.

“There we are.” Ms. Tangler said cheerfully as she clamped the top of the device shut.

The sounds of dozens of locking devices clanking and hammering into their places filled this perverted room as her feet were locked in tight. One last detail, which was nearly overlooked by Ms. Tangler, was to hook her bound big toes to a little fish hook on the stock’s base. It worked perfectly to flex the girl’s feet backwards, forcing the heels of her feet outward and the toes pressing against the stock itself.

She couldn’t so much as wiggle a single one of her chubby little piggies now. Ms. Tangler then walked towards an antique teacher’s desk off to the side of her little dungeon. It was covered in leather straps and old magazines at the moment, but despite it’s drably appearance it played a very important role in her tickling training sessions. Little did Jinx and Jewels know it at the time, but these training sessions were far worse than any SAT or Pop Quiz could ever be.

Failing here meant personal torture for the student. Tangler enjoyed the innocence of tickling as a method of severe torture, but that didn’t mean she stopped there.

A wooden paddle was pulled from the top shelf as Ms. Tangler turned on a dime and slowly made her way back towards Jinx. He was still beside himself laughing and struggling like a fool in the robotic hands of this dungeon’s strange security system. His thief skills and mastermind plans for escape had got him absolutely nowhere at this point. I don’t blame him though. After all, how many times do you find yourself in the clutches of a bondage crazy Social Science teacher with a wet spot for tickling and a reason to punish you…

“I know why you were here.” She explained as she circled Jewel’s struggling and suspended figure.

“You.. hae aehaea ehe aeh AHEAE hha eahehaea!!” He tried answering her, but found it impossible.

Tangler rolled her eyes at the foolish boy. She regretfully was forced to wipe away the ink on his soles to actually have this threatening conversation with him. Plus, that ink wasn’t easy to come by.

“Do you know how I knew?” She asked him sternly.

Jinx pulled himself together and almost immediately went into a full on escape struggle. He kicked and struggled and screamed at the top of his lungs in an effort to get someone interested in what was going on down here.

Ms. Tangler just patiently waited for him to lose that youthful steam before smacking the left cheek of Jewel’s thronged butt with her paddle.

!!WHACK!!!

“Aaaaaarrrregggh!!” Jewel’s cried out. Her suspended body sort of wiggled and jiggled back and forth from the shock of the spanking. Clearly, she wasn’t expected that.

The sounds of his partner in agony seemed to perk his ears up quite nicely. He immediately calmed himself down and regained composure of his situation.

“Are you finished?” Ms. Tangler asked him politely.

He simply nodded his head.

“Yeah, I’m finished.”

“Then I expect you to answer my question.” She explained sternly.

He was trying hard to both think of a plan to get them out of there and trying to remember what her question was in the first place. It wasn’t coming to him so easily under such unusual circumstances.

“I… I don’t remember what you asked me..” He mumbled back to her.

!!WHACK!!! !!WHACK!!

This time, two slaps from the paddle against her bare buns!!

“Aaoowww owwww!! NO MORE!! OOOOWW!!!”

Those cheeks were turning a shade of humiliation pink at this point. Ms. Tangler sort of flipped the paddle in her hands as if she was an old gunslinger from the wild west as she turned her attention back to Jinx.

“One last time. I said that I knew why you were here and I asked you if you knew how I know that fact.” She said, softly tapping the paddle against the backs of Jewel’s suspended legs.

Gulping down a throat full of panic, Jinx raked his brain on where she would have gotten such a tip. Who was the rat that opened their mouth about him?! Was it someone who he had helped, but the person failed anyway? Or was it some stupid jealous mother fucker looking to step on his toes and take over the cheating business!

“I honestly haven’t a clue…” Jinx said nervously as he tried pulling his arms free from the robot’s unbreakable grasp.

“Come on Young man. Stop and think about your answer before the words roll of your tongue.” MS. Tangler explained just before leaning down and scribbling her fingers over the bare soles of Jewel’s trapped feet.

“Aahha AHAAA ahE AHEAEA no!! aheae don’t tickle me!! Aheahe aehaea NO!! NO NO!! AH aehaeaeha HEAE PLEASE aheahe aehaea don’t TICKLE ME!!! Ahea eahea aheae ah HAHEHAEHAHEA” Poor Jewels howled and screamed but was defenseless to do anything about it.

Jinx had to watch his friend tortured. It was tearing him up inside and causing a little fire pit of anger towards this stupid bitch to grow inside him. He turned away and closed his eyes tightly as he tried to think what the fuck happened here and how things got so fucked up in the first place.

“You must have seen me sneaking into your classroom.” Jinx shouted out.

“I’m afraid that is incorrect young man.” Ms. Tangler said.

She let one hand tickle both of the soles of Jewel’s terribly ticklish feet, and with her other hand she started pinching and wiggling her fingers into the sides of her hips and thighs.

“Aahhaa ahahaA haaa AHEAE AEHA HHAhaheaheahe HAHEA EAHEHAahHAHEHAEHAE!!!!” jinxy!!! JINXY!!!!!!! HAHEA EAHEHAEHAHEHAEHA”

That little black thong of hers found itself buried between clenching butt cheeks as Jewels struggled and screamed with fits of laughter.

Jinx was really pissed off at this point. He had no clue what she was getting at here. If she didn’t see him sneaking into her classroom, then someone must have warned her about him coming. But that was impossible because he had never even been to her classroom before. Hell, he didn’t even know Ms. Tangler at all. In fact, that hot chick that sent him on this disaster was the first person who ever told him about her. The Senior speed bump is what she said. He was only there because of her! Nobody else even knew!

He was only there because….

of her..

Jinx suddenly turned white. He looked as if he had laid eyes on the corpse of dead man walking through the walls of this room. Sweat poured down his face as the truth bubbled up from his brain towards his mouth. The agony of defeat was in the air as he spoke out…

“She set me up.” Jinx said.

“Someone set you up? Is that what you think Jinx?” Ms. Tangler said as she left Jewel’s side and walked towards him slowly.

“Yes, some girl I met the other day. She sent me here to…” Jinx said nervously.

“Go on…” Ms. Tangler said as she pulled a fresh ball gag from her bag of tricks lying near her feet.

“I was here to steal a test for her, but the bitch must have felt guilty and turned herself in.” Jinx said, feeling ashamed and defenseless for the first time in his long career as a skilled knowledge thief.

“Let me ask you something else young man.” Tangler said sternly as got within inches of his face with her own.

“Do you think it to be wise to call my only daughter a bitch under these circumstances…” She said with a smile.

The look on his face was priceless.

"I apologize. Honestly, I had no idea!" He pleaded.

“Apology accepted. After all, thanks to you I'll be a super heroine around the campus when I am honored for putting together a plan to catch our little mischievous school mole. They may give me that raise after all.” She explained.

“Aren’t you at least going to give me a chance to plead my case??!” Jinx shouted nervously.

“Plead your case? My word, you have some set of balls on you young man. I’m actually a little impressed. However, it won’t save your asses this time.” Tangler explained to her little thief.

“There MUST be something we can do here to try and save ourselves! I mean, I don’t need to tell you to look around this room to realize that we all seem to be hiding things about ourselves. Come on Ms. Tangler, I know that stealing quizzes and tests isn’t exactly legal, but quite frankly running an underground torture chamber isn’t exactly normal! There MUST be something we can do…”

He did have an interesting point...

“Very well put and explained young man. I see that you do have a valid point, and although the point is so obvious, it does remind me that I am not exactly squeaky clean in my behavior.” Ms. Tangler explained to her bondage riddled students.

“I’m so glad you understand where I’m coming from on this.” Jinx said with relief.

Before he had a chance at another word, she snuck up behind him and shoved the ball of the gag deep into his mouth before wrapping the leather belts around his skull. He immediately shoved his tongue against the unknown intruder and shouted muffled moans of confusion and anger.

Once the belts were strapped and locked up, she stepped away from him and walked towards her desk near the wall in the background. On the surface of the desk was a copy of the quiz that Jinx was sent to steal in the first place. It was all about the recent chapters from the book in regards to the Industrial revolution that took place in the country. Factories and steel mills and the effects it had against our economy and our lives.

She gathered the papers of the quiz and walked back towards her students. She could see the look of sheer agony written across her pretty blonde thief wrapped in that web of ropes hanging from the ceiling. Her legs were bent downward due to her pretty feet being locked at the ankles in the stock system beneath her. Unfortunately for her, her ticklish flesh was about to be put up for grabs, again…

She pulled a stool from a darker corner of this room and once again presented herself in front of Jinx.

“mMooooPPHHH…” He moaned out awkwardly towards her. Being the first time suffering with a ball gag wasn’t easy and wasn’t going to get any better.

“I am going to give you both a chance to save your sorry skins with a Repeat Quiz. If you are success here, I will grant you both with freedom and a clean slate.” Ms. Tangler said.

“Oohhmm…” Jinx moaned. This ball was huge, almost the size of softball. He could hardly speak without drool rolling down his chin.

“You mean you won’t tell the cops or our parents about this?” Jewels said with excitement.

“Not only that, but I will turn a blind eye to your business and let you continue at your own risk. This you have my word on, but only if you pass the Repeat test.” She said reluctantly

“I don’t know what a repeat test is though..” She explained.

“That’s because I haven’t explained it to you yet dear…” Ms. Tangler said as she rolled her chair towards Jewel’s face.

“It works like this. I am going to whisper one of these questions into the ear of your pal there. He’ll have ten seconds to choose the answer. It’s a multiple choice test so he’ll have to decide if the correct answer is a,b,c, or d. Then, it’s up to him to translate his answer to you with that terrible ball in his mouth. “

“But how will I understand him???” Jewels asked nervously.

“I guess you’ll really have to listen close, because if you can’t get the answer in ten seconds, I will be forced to pull out my pen again and start scribbling the correct answers across the soles of his feet, his thighs, his belly, and his other private areas.”

“Oh shit…” Jinx said to himself.

“The more you get wrong, the more he’ll be laughing hysterically and at the same time making your job ten times as hard.”

“You’re crazy… You’re crazy!!” Jewels said with an echo of fear nestled deep in her voice.

“After five questions, the ball is going into YOUR mouth and the process will start over. It will be up to you to work as a team to save your…skins.” Ms. Tangler said, crossing her legs and rolling her way back towards Jinx.

“Any questions?”

Jinx tried to speak, but the gag prevented any words from being understood. Jewels was too scared to say anything so Ms. Tangler moved to Jinx’s side and leaned close to whisper in his ear.

“This is an easy question. And for your sake, I hope your girlfriend gets it right,” Ms. Tangler whispered.

Jinx tried to say that Jewels wasn’t his girlfriend, but his words were muffled.

Ms. Tangler ignored his struggles and whispered in his ear, “Who is speaking in the book ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’: A) Scout, B) Jem, C) the father, or D) none of the above?”

Easy question his ass! He mentally kicked himself for not reading the book his sophomore year. Then he started screaming a muffled A. He prayed that Jewels would get it right.

Jewels tried to listen carefully, but whatever the answer he was trying to convey was just mumbling. There were only four answers. Twenty-five percent chance of getting it right. Crap! Then she just went for it and guessed, “A.”

Ms. Tangler looked floored. Her pen was poised near Jinx’s bare soles. She slowly turned to look at the girl. She smiled but it didn’t quite reach her eyes. “That’s correct.”

Jinx visibly relaxed. He said a prayer, thanking the big man upstairs for that small miracle.

“You’re lucky. Okay, next question,” she said aloud before leaning close to Jinx. She whispered, “Who wrote the novel “The Grapes of Wrath”? A) Mark Twain, B) John Steinbeck, C) Ernest Hemingway, or D) Edgar Allen Poe?”

Ms. Tangler stayed close, staring down the boy. But Jinx ignored her, locking eyes with Jewels. Another book he never read in this entire short life. He simply guessed and tried to convey his answer to Jewels. Jewels strained to hear Jinx, to make out what he was trying to say. She could hear a little bit of an ‘e’ sound, but that didn’t help considering three of the letters had an ‘e’ ending.

Hesitantly, Jewels squeaked out, “C.”

Ms. Tangler glanced at the girl with a purely evil grin on her face. “Sorry. But that’s incorrect.”

All color drained from Jinx’s face, his eyes wide with fear. He started shaking his head violently. But Ms. Tangler ignored him. She wrote on the bottom of his left sole the correct answer. Jinx’s face contorted with laughter.

The next three questions were even more difficult and all three Jewels had gotten wrong. But Jinx couldn’t really think to care because he was laughing hysterically. Ms. Tangler had written on both of his feet, and after removing his clothing leaving him in boxers, she also wrote on his tummy, and his thighs, getting pretty close to his groin.

She then wiped away the ink, removed the gag, and proceeded to gag Jewels. To test the gag, Ms. Tangler attacked her smooth belly eliciting muffled squeals of laughter as Jewels bounced harshly in her bondage trying to escape Ms. Tangler’s evil fingers.

“Good. Now on to the next set of questions!”

Half hour later, roles had been reversed several times and it was back to Jinx being gagged and tickled while trying to tell Jewels the correct answer. It was the fifth question and Jinx was laughing so hard that his shackles were shaking. To make matters worse, he had to pee and he was trying desperately to hold it in.

In between muffled laughter, a few grunts of strain pierced the flow of forced belly laughs.

“Time’s up.” Ms. Tangler moved away from Jinx, but the tickling ink continued to do its job. She shook her head in disgust. “Eight chances to pass the Repeat Quiz and you failed each time.”

Unable to hold it anymore, a dark stain formed on the front of Jinx’s pants. But his mind was in shambles that he couldn’t even care that he had pissed his boxers. His face was red from laughter and embarrassment.

Ms. Tangler turned to face Jinx and noticed the dark stain. She grimaced in disgust.

“For such a crafty little thief, I’m surprised to see what little control you have of your bladder. “ Ms. Tangler explains.

“Unfortunately for you, I have a habit of spanking all of my students that can’t control themselves.”

Jewels nervously waited for the tables to be turned as she trembled quietly in her desk. Ms. Tangler loved the smell of terrified teens and purposely took her time in removing Jinx from the bondage web he was in.

“Do you have faith in your girlfriend?” She asked, helping him down with a few light cranks from a pulley that connected the unique Japanese bondage like rope harness to the ceiling.

As she asked this, the ball was untied and pulled from his head like she was pulling a tooth. His first breath of fresh air was enough of a reward to actually make the whole experience seem almost worthwhile.

Almost…

With Jewels, she decided to try a different style of restriction. She instructed Jewels to follow her as she headed near the backdoor of this hidden student torture center.

“Take a seat young man.” Ms. Tangler said as she softly patted the desk nearest to the black board.

Jinx pulled himself together and walked shameful and nearly defeated towards the desk. He was at the lowest point of humiliation he’d ever been in his entire teenage life. His boxers were damp and smelled funny, invisible tickling ink was sketched all over his body, and nearly all of his freedom had been stripped away by the crude behavior of this strange teacher.

And now Jewel’s sanity was being put on the market and only he could save her.

Jinx sat in that seat as if it was the world’s most uncomfortable chair. He rattled back and forth in a vague attempt to find satisfaction. All the while, the sounds of a great deal of struggling and whining could be heard from the far corner of the dungeon.

Suddenly, the sounds of metal tires cracking against the tiled floor ripped through the silence of the room and perked the ears of the young spy. They carried the sound of what you’d expect a cart to sound like as you rolled it around a typical grocery store.

But there was nothing typical about her cargo…

Ms. Tangler had Jewels in some sort of highly restrictive yet simple device of imaginative bondage. First, she was completely naked down to a pair of leather panties that appeared to have been crafted out of several dozen small strips of leather. They ran up the cheeks of her butt and then did wonders with her mound of untouched womanhood. Needless to say, Jewels did not approve of this new outfit forced onto her by Tangler, but there was little she could do about it now.

What would Jinx think of my body…

The small of her back rubbed softly against the floor as all four of her limbs were outstretched upwards and attached to suspension hooks that hung tightly from an iron rod system that made up this cart’s roof.

The gag in her mouth was overwhelming large for her size and was a bear to get in. Ms.Tangler actually ended up twisting Jewel’s nipples just to get her mouth wide enough to pop it in. It only took about three tries to finally get it right, and when it was in, there was no way it was coming out.

With each soft shove of the cart as they ventured forward, Jewel’s body would casually rock back and forth like a pendulum. The palms of her hands, and more importantly, the soles of her bare feet were about waist level with Ms. Tangler thanks to the configuration of that bondage device.

Atop the cart sat a red cup filled with several different pens. They were all different in size and each could be used for its own torturous ventures. The one thing they all shared in common was the special Tickling ink inside each one.

If Jinx wasn’t listening carefully, the surface of Jewel’s body was about to undergo a very ticklish war of the senses. She’d be spinning on the inside of her mind, and within her bondage there’d be absolutely no way to stop the ride. All the struggling, the wiggling, the mindless begging, and the pouting all prove to be a waste of valuable energy.

Only Jinx could save her now…

Jewels had been wheeled into position directly in front of Jinx at his desk. Ms. Tangler had turned the cart in such a way that he would have no choice other than staring directly into her belt riddled mid section.

Tangler soaked in all the glory of this moment as if she had a personal vendetta to resolve with Jinx. She wanted him to really appreciate the magnitude of his actions, and to make sure he’d never repeat them again. Options such as detentions, expulsion, and even have the police bring him home were pretty severe punishments, but they’d all too easily be forgotten as he grew older.

So why not drive him wild with a punishment he’d never forget…

“I’ll start off with an easy one, but let me assure you that they’ll get much worse.” Ms. Tangler explained as she sat down all prime and properly in her little leather throne behind her dungeon’s desk.

Poor Jewels wasn’t handling the highly humiliating and tragically uncomfortable situation all too well. She wouldn’t stop struggling and was constantly mewing and gag talking as she tried to communicate with Jinx.

“It isn’t very polite to talk with our mouth full, now is it?” Ms. Tangler asked her little puppet with a grin from ear to ear.

“Mmppoaaahh…. Mmppggffhh…” Jewels answered back.

“On that Muffled note, let’s begin the final quiz.” She said.

Jinx was about as ready as he could get in this situation. He figured he’d string her along a few more minutes before the REAL fireworks started.

“Alright then Jewels, your first question is to tell me who fought in the Civil War?” Ms. Tangler whispered into her ear.

“Was it A) The North and the West, B) The East and the West, C) The North and the South, or D) the South and the East?”

Jewels immediately started shouted in muffled tongue at her partner as Ms. Tangler raised her pretty rear end off the leather seat and walked towards Jewels.

“OOOOOHHHH!!!” OOOOHHH!!!” Jewels shouted frantically as Ms. Tangler let her fingertips dance along the backs of her thighs.

Jinx was a little confused with the answer she was trying to pass on.

“I can’t understand you Jewels. Fuck… Shit… “He sat back in his chair and thought long and hard.

“MEEA!!! Meeeaaaaa!! Meeeeeaaaaa!!”

“You have ten seconds left.” Tangler said as she uncapped the pen and placed its tip against the back of her left knee. This was a particularly ticklish zone for Jewels and the thought of being tickled there really had her wiggling around in that suspension contraption like a worm on a fishin’ hook.

“I ummm.. Is she saying a D? I can’t fucking understand her!” Jinx said, frantically scanning his brain for an answer.

“Time’s nearly up…” She reminded him.

“Alright! Fine! I’m going with.. uh… I’ll go B!!” Jinx said with confidence.

“OoOoPPPPPPMMMMMMMMMM!!!!”

Jewel’s reaction was the perfect way of saying that he was incorrect.

“I’m afraid that isn’t correct Jinx. Looks like I’m going to have to tickle your little friend behind her Knees!” Tangler said with a smile as she started scribbling lines and circles into her soft skin.

“Ooopppphhhwwmm…!!”

Jewels practically jumped out of her skin as Ms. Tangler started on the other leg and followed the same pattern.

“Maybe after this quiz, we’ll move into the next phase of your punishment for wetting your little underwears.” She said mockingly.

“I’m picturing a humiliating spanking session over my knees and in front of the entire school.” She explained to the terrified thief.

“You’ll be absolutely naked and blindfolded before the entire student body.”

The tickling sensations caused from the ink in that pen started to take a real toll on Jewels as she started panting and hollering as if she were a barnyard animal in heat.

“Oohhh..mm!!”

mmooohhaaa!!!

poPoOohhaaammm!!!

Jinx felt the pressure of this horribly unfair situation beginning to coil around his neck and slowly tighten like a noose. His friend was suffering, and he was to blame. There was no other way of looking at this.

“Can we move along?” Jinx asked sternly.

Ms. Tangler appeared to be day dreaming as she just sat on her throne and watched Jewel’s little body wiggle back and forth in the submissive bondage she was locked into.

“I’ll let you know when…” She said calmly.

“OooHHHAAAA.. OoOoHHAAAAA!!

Tears were forming at the corners of her eyes now…

She was shaking her head left and right…

Her eyes tightened shut, and then suddenly open wide eyed as the ink hit those hit spots…

“Just to give you a little more pressure Jinx, “

“The soles of her feet are up next…” Ms. Tangler explained to her captive audience.

“OooOOOOAAAAAAHHH!! Nnooaaa!! NOOAA!!! Ooppaahh!!”

Her toes curled in defense of what was to come…

And such beautiful feet she had! Her toes were soft and squishy, yet perfectly shaped and flawless. Her heels were smooth, and she had some of the nicest arches you could ask for on a foot. Her big toes were large, but not Bigfoot huge or anything. They were perfect.

She had the kind of toes that you could suck and nibble on for hours…

“Our next question is a MATH question.” Ms. Tangler explained.

Jinx frowned a little knowing that his friend there didn’t care for math too much. Unfortunately, it was her weakest subject. However, when you’re put in situations with THESE types of odds stacked against you, sometimes you can even surprise yourself.

“Algebra actually.” She said with a grin.

Casually, the lovely looking teacher arose from her seat and walked towards Jewels. Her heels clicked with heavy little thuds of impact as she made her way towards the bondage system. Jewels desperately tried dealing with the scribbling on the backs of her knees to give two shits about Tangler now.

But she’d care soon enough…

Ms. Tangler dropped to her knees and pressed her soft lips against Jewel’s little earlobe. She closed her eyes and blew a little air in and around her ear in an effort to get a little pre tickle-torture giggles out of her.

It worked…

“oOOhhh oohhaa.a….”

Jewels awkwardly swayed her head back and forth to avoid Ms. Tangler’s mouth as she cursed and begged with a mouth full of rubber.

“OoOoohhaa oohhh!!!”

At that point, she whispered the question…
If a number is divided by 4, then 3 is subtracted, the result is 0. What is the number?
A. 12
B. 4
C. 3
D. 2

The look on her face after the question was read was one of sorrow and fear…

Although the problem seemed fairly easy and straight forward, her mind just wasn’t cooperating. She was trying hard to just focus on the problem and ignore the tickling feelings that were trying to over power her body.

Jinx was quickly placed into similar bondage when he answered the question INCORRECTLY!!

Tangler wrapped him up like a UPS package, and started putting him into a suspended, open foot position that was perfect for savage toe tickling.

Ms. Tangler admired her lengthy selection of ball and cock gags as she chose the perfect one for her tickle toy to wear.

But before she could gag him this time, Jinx was ready to play along.

“ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! YOU WIN!! I GIVE UP!”

With a smile across her face, she stopped yanking on the pulley and stopped him merely inches from the floor beneath the soles of his bare feet. The ink was still working his body into a wriggling and struggling fit, but the fear from the idea of being humiliated in front of the whole school was the final nail in the coffin.

“Alright young man, spill it.” She asked sternly.

Jinx held back a few tears as he groveled before this lunatic teacher and explained that he alone had been selling the answers to big exams and quizzes on campuses all over the county. He told about his partners in crime, including Jewels, and how he cheated them out of profits.

Needless to say, Jewels was slightly pissed off…

MINUTEs Later

Ms. Tangler untied the captive prince and princess and shoved them into some seats.

If that wasn’t enough, she made him explain each and every little device in his infamous black backpack and quietly collected all the money he had in his possession.

“I’m afraid this means the police are going to have to get involved.” She explained.

That seemed to get Jewel’s little pink panties in quite a bind.

“No! No please! You can’t do that! You claimed that we could bypass the police if we played along with your terrible torture games.” Jewels begged.

“Or…” Tangler cooed.

“Or what?” Jewels asked desperately.

“Or I could take you under my wing and have you assist me a little.” She said with a smile as she glanced at Jinx.

Jewels nervously bit the tips of her nails as she tried to think of what was best for her in this situation.

She suddenly reached outward towards Jinx and shoved him violently.

“Hey Wooaaa!!” Jinx shouted as he tipped over in his desk and landed hard against the floor.

“Ah, yes! That’s the spirit my little princess! Now kick him in his side!” She howled.

She hardly hesitated a second before sinking her barefoot into his ribcage from the left hand side.

Jinx shouted in agony as he rolled backwards.

“That’s for making me go along with your stupid schemes!!” She shouted angrily.

The lovely Ms. Tangler sat against the surface of her desk and applauded her new pet.

“I’m very impressed with your new attitude Jewels. Does this mean you decided to help me instead of your friend?” She asked; mocking Jinx as she glared back down at him.

Jewels answered her question by dropping to her hands and knees and crawling over to the soles of Ms. Tangler’s high heeled pumps.

“Don’t worry, I’m going to make sure everyone knows about the real you…” Jinx said with a smile, coughing a little and holding his side.

“Your confidence in yourself is your greatest weakness.” Ms. Tangler explained.

“I have connections in this school that you don’t even know exist.” Jinx said. You could practically smell the bullshit coming from his mouth.

"What makes you think anyone is going to take the word of a teenage waste of space like you over me? You realize that the entire school board has been aware of your crimes and simply couldn't wait until one of us caught you in the act." -Tangler explained with cruelty.

Jinx’s top of the line, spygear updated backpack was within grasping range for Jewels as she watched Tangler walk away from her.

A secret weapon was in the top pocket of the pack, and Jewels was the only other one that knew it was there.

She slowly unzipped the pocket; desperately hoping to evade alerting the crafty teacher...

Ms. Tangler stepped towards Jinx as she took her glasses off and glared at him.

"They'll crucify you for this young man, and I am going to go down in this school's history as the heroic teacher that finally put an end to our mystery Data dealer's black market schemes."

zzzzzzzip...

Oh shit! That was too fucking loud!! She definitely heard that!!

Tangler's ear suddenly perked up.

As she turned to see what the noise was coming from, Jewels opened fire and sprayed a full blast of pepper juice into her face.

“Ohhh!! AaaaaaaHHH!! My eyes!!!”

Jinx immediately grabbed her ankles and tightly squeezed them together before shouting up to his partner.

"Shove her over!!" He ordered.

She did, and Ms.Tangler took a terrible tumble.

"AaaAAAAaaaaaahhhh!!!!" She shouted in agony, rolling back and forth on the carpet as she rubbed her eyes frantically.

She looked like a dog that had shoved his face into a bee’s nest and was desperately trying to shake them off.

Jewels helped Jinx up to his feet and pulled him towards her for a little hug.

"I'm so sorry I had to play along with her bullshit, but it was the only way to get us out of this nightmare." She said carefully.

“Yeah, whatever.” He said.

“Jinxy!!” She said with sorrow.

“You didn’t have to kick my ass in the process!!” He said angrily.

“Oh, I know. I’m so sorry Jinxy. I swear I felt horrible as I was doing it. Does that count?” She asked in that cute, little girl voice that she did from time to time.

Jinx crossed his arms and turned away from her.

“I’m not talking to you anymore.” He said.

She frowned and crossed her arms. She was starting to think that maybe her antics had gone a little too far this time.

Her last attempt was a desperate move…

She tapped Jinx on his right shoulder.

“What?” He said, turning to face her.

Jewels whacked his face with a right cross and then shoved her knee into his stomach on his way down towards the floor.

“That’s what bitch!! Ha! HA!! GIRL POWER!!!”

-----------

GOT YA!! Of course that didn’t happen! I just wanted to make sure you were still paying attention!!

She tapped him on the shoulder.

“What is it now?” He asked, turning to face her.

She leaned into him and locked eyes before planting a deep kiss into his lips.

The little hairs on the back of his neck stood at full attention, and a tent suddenly erupted in his pants.

Jewels pulled away slowly; a line of drool connecting their lips got thinner and thinner as they move away from one another.

“Now are you still mad at me?” She asked.

Jinx smiled and closed his eyes.

“Mad about what?” He said with a love drunk smile.

He knew that what she did was exactly the same moves he would have done.

"Okay, so you go copy the files from her laptop and I'll go get the police." Jewels said with excitement.

But Jinx had another idea...

"Hold up a second. I think I have a better idea for the beloved Ms. Tangler." Jinx

"You mean a better idea than calling the cops?" Jewels asked.

"Oh, we'll call the cops alright, but it'd be pretty stupid to be here when they get here, don't you think?" Jinx explained.

She shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head in agreement.

"So... what do we do with her?"

Ms. Tangler rolled back and forth against the ground as she tried to make sense of her situation. Her eyes were burning and she couldn't see a thing, but she made every effort to get back on her feet anyway.

"Let us prepare her for the ultimate payback." Jinx said with a smile.

TEN MINUTES PASSED:

Mr. Inkington’s Biology classroom, southeast wing of the campus:

"And that is precisely why plants grow the way they do. Now, for tonight's homework-----

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

There goes the neighborhood…
"Okay class, this is a fire drill! I want everyone to grab their things and calmly walk towards the door in an orderly fashion."

Mr. Inkington's biology class headed for the courtyard along with the rest of the entire school. Soon, the empty grass field was swarming with adults and teenagers as the fire alarm continued to alert the entire campus that a fire had broken out somewhere in the school.

The principal was rushing out to the field now. It wasn't easy running in a three piece suit when the sun is cooking the planet at a comfy 110 degrees, but he managed to do it anyway.

Suddenly, his school board operated walkie talkie lit up with shouts.

"Oh my god! What the hell is the meaning of this??!" Ms. Tiffany Trail shouted into her mic as she made her way through the crowding circle of students and teachers.

The principal was baffled and confused by the meaning of her message and shouted back with his own concerns.

"What the devil is going on out there?! Hello!!?" He shouted, making his way closer to the field.

From a rooftop a few feet away from the field sat both Jinx and Jewels. They couldn't hide the smiles of joy and the feeling of accomplishment they had inside them as this scene of perfectly planned humiliation played out beneath them.

"Do you think we went over the top here Jinxy?" Jewels asked, laying her head on his shoulder.

He smiled.

"She deserved it." He answered back.

His cell phone suddenly lit up with an incoming call.

"Talk to me..." He said softly.

"I have another assignment for you Jinx..." The strange caller explained.

Jinx rolled his eyes and glanced at Jewels in disbelief.

"Ah, come on boss. You just finished our story. What about a little break?" Jinx asked

The caller didn't reply at first...

"No rest for the wicked Jinx..." The caller explained.

Jinx shook his head in anguish before jumping to his feet and shouting upwards towards the sky.

" * End of Transmission... "

"End of transmission? What the fuck are you talking about?" Jinx asks with confusion.

Jinx walked over to the edge of the rooftop and pointed down at the unfolding scene below.

"Aren't you going to explain to the readers what happened to Ms. Tangler??!" Jinx shouted.

"Should I?"

Jewels jumped up and took her place by Jinx's side.

"Come on Ink, we went through some trouble getting her set up like that!" Jewels pouted.

"Oh, why am I such a softy... Alright, let's show the reader's what you've done to that twisted teacher..."

The principal finally makes his way to the circle surrounding a point of interest in the center of the courtyard. Carefully, he shoves through dozens of shocked teenagers to get there. The sweat is pouring off his brow, and his eyes sockets are slick from it. The walkie talkies are blowing up again.

"I just got a call from the fire department. They have a truck in route to the school as we speak!" -Another teacher shouted.

“Alright, good to hear it. Now listen, I----

"MmMPPPPPPHHHHH!!"

“What on earth was that?” He asked in confusion.

As he got closer and closer, the muffled moans of a woman were becoming clear.

Another two steps, and his eyes met with the source itself.

And there she was, the highly educated, well respected, and mild mannered Ms. Tangler.

Face down with her boobs smooshed against the grass beneath them.

Tightly bound spread eagle to thick leather ropes that were attached to four solid posts driven deep into the ground.

She wiggled her rear end back and forth, and tried screaming for help.

A blush of humiliation highlighted her face as the reality of being NAKED in front of the entire school was extremely difficult to deal with.

A red apple had been shoved deeply into her mouth to keep her quiet ...

And between the cheeks of her pinkish white naked ass were files and photos of the many students she had abused, tickled, kept in captivity, and humiliated for years and years. It was all there for the taking...

"Ms. Tangler?! I hope you have a good explanation for all of this!!" The principal shouted.

"Mmppppphhh!!" -She groaned.

The principal felt a student move forward.

"I say it's time to get this bitch back..." A young man said as he stepped forward.

"What's with the fowl language young man?" He asked angrily.

Another two students came up beside him.

"I think you're right." The girls said, wiggling their fingers.

NOW, ALL of Tangler's former ticklees grouped up around her body.

"MmMPPPHHHH!!"

Like a mob of hungry zombies, the students crawled and knelt beside Tangler's tight body and proceeded to tickle her out of her skull. Their fingers were like teeth as they grabbed and wiggled all over her naked flesh.

"MmMAHAHmamamaMAHAAHAHAPPPHHH!!" Tangler shut her eyes tightly as the tears began rolling down her face.

She was probably the most ticklish person on the campus...

They tickled beneath her breasts and her armpits...

mmmahamamaahehehemamahaeapphhh!!!

They tickled her thighs, her anus, and her womanhood...

ooopphh!!! OOOhhpp!! OOOOhhpp!!!

As the fire truck rolled up, several other teachers were gathered around Ms. Tangler's classroom with shocked looks on their faces and pointing fingers. They couldn't believe what they saw that day.

The fire fighters came running up to the crowd and asked where the fire was coming from.

"Inside this hidden doorway here." A teacher explained.

"Alright then! Out of the way! Move it people! Move it!!" The fire fighter ordered everyone out of the area.

Down the smoke blackened steps they went as they descended into Tangler's tickling dungeon.

The first fire fighter down looked into the room of perversion and froze in his tracks.

"Holy smoke..." He said to himself.

Grabbing his camera, he shot the room in several different angles and directions before addressing the small fire in thr waste basket nearest a bondage sawhorse in the corner.

"Hey Larry, " He said.

"Yeah boss?"

"Could you get Channel 69 news on the phone, I have some photos that might be worth a few dollars..."

* End of Transmission ( For real this time! )

Sorry Ms. Tangler, I'm afraid your foot tickling days are over...

She glanced up from her bondage, frowned, and then closed her eyes.

"Mmppphhhh!!!" ((Gag-talk translation: Ink! Please, don't you think I've been a good sport?!))

Nah, I think I'll just watch a little longer. Maybe after you finish wetting yourself for the fourth time, I'll listen to your begs for freedom...

::Her eyes widened with horror::

"MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!!!"

I feel complete

Wow! I just sat here and read this in its complete form almost as if I was reading it for the first time.

I totally forgot how fun and sexy this story was, especially for those with a hot teacher fetish.

As usual, Nemmy and I turned up the heat on the perversion, tickling, bondage, and whatever else we wanted to for that matter.

If you do take the time to read this, please show your support for Nemesis by letting her know if you liked this adventure into tickleland.

Damn, I only wish I had teachers like this during my high school years... :dropatear

great work!

Hey you two!

i found this story to be incredibly awesome. your styles compliment one another, and you both seem to know exactly whats hot about writing a story like this one.

i loved the pee your pants reference

great ending :2poke:

please more duos like this from you two :cuddle:

Yes, like the Captain, i must say, Job well done.

I'd be honored to work with you someday, any time you need a team of co-writers, you just send the word to Jersey

Mas appreciation and stuff

Devil and Captain,

There's nothing I appreciate more than to hear from a reader at the end of a story.

Taking the time to give Nemmy and myself a little credit for the free entertainment is not only respectible, but a reflection on yourself. I really love reading these statements, good or bad.

That's the truth!

Jeresy, I'd LOVE to do a story with you sometime! Please, PM and we'll talk about it. Cool?

Captain, I see you're a woman now? :yowzer:

Well, In any case, thank you for spending a little time with Nemmy and I's newest adventure.

We've got another pair of buns getting ready for the oven, so stay tuned :poke3:

Bravo! Bravo!

Excellent job great read you two collabrated beautifuly together I was hooked from the begining.
Tickleslave07

Thank you all for your wonderful compliments.

So if you enjoyed this one, then keep an eye out for a new story by Ink and I. :D

And also, I just wanted to thank my partner-in-crime for a fun filled writing experience and the exchanging of devious ideas. :firedevil It is always fun writing with you, Ink. :D

The Pleasure

ticklingnemesis said:
Thank you all for your wonderful compliments.

So if you enjoyed this one, then keep an eye out for a new story by Ink and I. :D

And also, I just wanted to thank my partner-in-crime for a fun filled writing experience and the exchanging of devious ideas. :firedevil It is always fun writing with you, Ink. :D

Nemmy,

The pleasure was all mine and then some. I can safetly say that working with you has increased my writing ability, and has definately added fuel to my raging creative fires.

Tickleslave, thanks again man! Hey, if you liked this story, check out " This Little Piggy got Hunted" in my archive.

That was the first story done by both TicklingNemesis and yours truly.

A very sexy and extremely sexual, highly perverted, and way over the top story about a woman that gets thrills from kidnapping young men and hunting them in her home. When they're caught, you can't imagine the intense tickling scenes they're dragged through!

It's classic stuff!

Thanks again ya'll!

I just read this today, and it's awesome! I really love the way you guys don't worry too much about reality; it makes it a lot easier to write any sequence of events.

*applauds*. I remember reading this before and enjoying it but wow. The story flowed very well between the two of you. A fitting ending to the teacher also. Well done you two.

Very well done

From a non-writer, I enjoyed reading your story. What a devious imagination you two have. Thanks for taking the time to write this and also share it.

You're 2 kind

Sultrybrunette said:
*applauds*. I remember reading this before and enjoying it but wow. The story flowed very well between the two of you. A fitting ending to the teacher also. Well done you two.

Sultry,

I'm so glad you enjoyed this one Sultr. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm never quite sure of how well I personally did on a story until I get the Sultry seal of approval.

Thanks pal, and I'll probably be talking to you soon!

Invisible Ink said:
Sultry,

I'm so glad you enjoyed this one Sultr. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm never quite sure of how well I personally did on a story until I get the Sultry seal of approval.

Thanks pal, and I'll probably be talking to you soon!

LOL Well you definitely have it with this. Nemesis, you did an amazing job keeping up with Ink's sick mind! Impressive.

I really enjoyed the story. You two did a fantastic job! You both had some really natural chemistry in the story.

Sultrybrunette said:
LOL Well you definitely have it with this. Nemesis, you did an amazing job keeping up with Ink's sick mind! Impressive.
Thank you, Sultry. I do try. :D

And thanks to Coda, Pokey, and lovethemaster22 for you wonderful comments. I'm glad you all enjoyed it because I enjoyed writing it with Ink. :D

Chemistry Dear boy~!

Lovethemaster,

I think you said it best with your comment on the natural chemistry thingie! I felt that way the very second I started working with Nemesis on our first project.

Nemesis and I are like Fiction Vampires... :bat:
We seem to share the same vein when it comes to tickling fiction.

I do hope you stick around for our next adventure!

Thanks again for all the feedback you guys!

Sultry,

Sick mind?! Since when is wanting to write about a helpless woman bound, cruelly gagged, tickled unfairly until she pees her pants, and then forcing her to be nude in front of hundreds of students and the entire staff of the school with a file folder shoved between her cheeks considered sick???

Uhhh... on second thought.. don't answer that! :jester:

Thanks Sultry!

A little Halloween story for you...

Izzy,

Thanks for remembering this story and bringing back into my mind once again. I had forgotten that this tale took place during Halloween.

Thanks again for your sweetness and your sweet comments!:justlips:

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back