• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the guys

tickledpink00

Do you guys prefer bare unpolished toe nails or polished ones and if polished, what color of polish do you like to see?

Depends on my mood.
But usually I prefer painted....I like a dark red, pink or purple.

Rob

Kinda depends on my mood, too...

...ordinarily, I prefer the natural look, i.e., unpolished toenails. They can be well taken-care of and look very cute with any color on them, which often times is just fine...though some well-applied polish DOES work really well for some 'lee's toes. I'm no big of the French-tipped pedicure thing, though...always makes me think the 'lee's too high-class and outta my league lol...but I DID give a woman a pedicure during which I painted her toenails a dark plum color, and, once her toes dried, I gave her bare feet the tickling of a lifetime! VERY romantic and erotic stuff, that...so, agreeing entirely with Robace, it depends on the 'lee and what best matches her demeanor and style and personality.

Okay, serves me right for postin' late at night lol

Two editing bits for my last post: 1) look very cute WITHOUT any color on them (near the end of line one), and 2) I'm no big FAN of the French-tipped pedicure thing... (start of line three). Sheesh! I guess some topics are so enthralling for me that I kinda lose sight of my typing skills lol....thanks for the thread, tickledpink! And I'D love to tickle those adorable size 8 bare feet of yours, only I'm male lol :dogpile:

iv'e gotta say polished and bright pink or red, it really sets a womens toes off and looks great

I generally don't care for nail polish, makeup, earrings, hair highlights, or any kind of bodily decoration. I think people are most attractive the way they are naturally.

I prefer the toenails to be polished, preferably any shade of red, either fire red, or maroon/burgundy.

Mitch

As long as they're well cared for, it doesn't matter to me.
Ticklish, wiggly, suckable toes, are fine in any colour, or natural!!! :D

I like polished in shades of pink the most, but french tips are a close second.

JB

I usually keep the 'Lady's toes in shades of red, orange or pink. However she recently had a stage role that required her to go barefoot on stage and she had a french pedicure done. I was surprised how sexy they looked without color.But they looked worse than colored when the job began to wear off. I guess that keeping them in good condition is the most important thing.

tickledpink00 said:
Do you guys prefer bare unpolished toe nails or polished ones and if polished, what color of polish do you like to see?

Either is fine with me as long as the nails are clean and well cared for. :D

Definitely polished and either a red or pink shade or the french tip. The french tip is better if the feet are tan though.

I can't say was though I really care - cute feet are cute feet decorated or not!

huskys said:
As long as they're well cared for, it doesn't matter to me.
Ticklish, wiggly, suckable toes, are fine in any colour, or natural!!! :D

LOL, TOES in any colour - oops :devil2:
Sorry, couldn't help it :eek:

For the longest time I never really cared about polish...however this year i've noticed myself looking at women's feet, seeing red polished toes and thinking, "hmm, very sexy"

doesn't really matter to me. if they are painted. i like black, pink, blue and orange

painted for sure

i prefer them to be painted, for sure. The best color is purple, follwed by pink. Brown is also very sexy. If they are not painted, then i will volunteer to paint them.

I prefer painted. I usually do my wifes toes, as I have found it too "hard" watching someone else do it. The last time that I went with her to the nail salon, the girl doing her toes knew that I was getting all hot and bothered, especially when the scrub brush began tickling her (and she saw me nodding "yes" and smiling).

The best part is "polishing" or buffing them with feathers after they are done.

But hey, I also buy her shoes...all so that I can see those painted beauties.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back