• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's Your Most Replayed Scene?

moriaritytk

TMF Poster
A lot of the recent video reviews have acknowledged that we have all seen videos that were pretty lame overall but that had one killer scene. And, we've watched decent videos that had one scene that really went over the top. At the same time, people frequently mention watching a video once and never viewing it again.

It got me wondering whether we would see any common thread that leads to "replayability". So, why don't we expound on what segments within videos have passed over our recorder heads the most times and have also played in our heads again and again even when the video wasn't playing.

This one is easy

Two scenes from two different videos:

The scene with Viviana in "The Contest" is easily the best I've ever seen. Poor girl is spectacularly frantic, and dropped right out of the contest after this scene (watch it and you'll know why!).

Now quickly, before Jeff gets the lynching mob together (he's having trouble reaching the bell on a pole that call them, lucky for me! ;) ...)

The scene in "Pheonix Returns" where they pass the rope between her toes. That frantic "Get it Ooooout! Quit! Get it..." reverberates in my dreams rather frequently. I wish I could get a better look at her face in this video, however, since the camera angle seems to give me a better view of her nosehairs (not that she has any, mind, but if she DID, I'd know where they are).

There you have it.

;)

lesse...

- Last few minutes of Shannon's First Time.
- Scene in Yasmine and Lacey where Jeff says "there it is" as he probes her ribs/underarms and drives Yasmine to silent laughter.
- Point in Hillary's First Time near the end where she finally loses it. Excellent scene.

Yep, I'm an MTP fan.

Re: This one is easy

Biscuit said:
The scene with Viviana in "The Contest" is easily the best I've ever seen. Poor girl is spectacularly frantic, and dropped right out of the contest after this scene (watch it and you'll know why!).
If you like Viviana, I HIGHLY recommend "California Bikini Babes." She and three other girls from "The Contest" take turns tickle-torturing each other, first on the bare feet in stocks and later on the upper-body on an X-frame. Viviana is the first in both sequences.

The other three are Noelle, Summer and Vicki. Vicki's laugh had me thinking she was faking it, but now I've come to the conclusion that she just has an unusual laugh. Noelle and Summer are DEFINITELY not faking it. Though Summer won the contest, it appears Noelle is even MORE ticklish, and looks like a friggin' movie star to boot! I've been watching this vid A LOT lately, and it's superb throughout!

For MTP vids, my vote goes to the last scene of "Alexis and Arianna's First Time," where both sisters are tickled at the same time by Jeff and Don. Arianna, an incredible beauty in a revealing bikini, literally screams in ticklish agony when Jeff gets her under her arms. Don, not my favorite tickler, manages to hold his own in this vid. The only thing that would have made it better would have been tighter bondage of the TC variety on Arianna, so she couldn't squirm away.

For TC, the Kristin Lea scene in "Ticklish Merchandise." If you've seen this video, I really don't need to explain this choice. Also Sasha Monova being tickled by Priscilla and Tori Spears in "Say Uncle." One of the rare perfect confluences of an incredibly ticklish and beautiful ticklee and two very skilled and motivated ticklers, who know exactly what to say and when to say it.

I've also been looking at some of my old FM vids lately, and can identify the following terrific scenes: Chelsea Blue's feet being tickled by Heidi Lynne in FC-87 and Cleo Madison in FM-96; nude Anita (Isabella) Janacek being tickled by nude Becky Rico, followed by nude Becky Rico being tickled by (thankfully clothed) Eric Holman in FC-113; nude Becky Rico (are you getting the feeling that I like seeing Becky Rico nude?) being tickled by Sadie Atkins in FC-119; nude Nikki Nova being foot-tickled in stocks by Eliot Shear in FC-93; and Molly Matthews and Bobbi Harper being foot-tickled by Eliot Shear in FC-87. :cool:

* The very beginning of Harmony's Ticklish Interrogation.

Misty Lang goes into hysterics from the first touch, and is SUPREMELY ticklish. Just perfect.

* The brief foot-tickling in Paradise Vision's "Family Bonding." I have seen Renee tickled in a countless number of scenes, but the way Gia gets her feet in thsi portion of the video drives her mad with laughter

* The beginning portions of California Star's "Tickling P.H.D." PERFECT stocking foot tickling with a hot, giggly, ticklish chick.

Lots of others, but those are the three that come to mind.

Last edited:
The few scenes come to mind from the same video..which i can't recall the exact name..but it was an FM Concepts tape...Nikki Nova and Chase Brocco were tickling Julia Parton...there was no set up..they just simply stated that many members of the FM site wanted to see her tickled.....in one part she says something like "i want all their names" (reffering to all the guys that wanted to see her tickled)....later on they tickle her so much she develops hiccups..its just kinda funny watching her deal with this and the tickling..i never seen that before....plus the fact that julia is probably my all time favorite person to see tickled.

Prime said:
The few scenes come to mind from the same video..which i can't recall the exact name..but it was an FM Concepts tape...Nikki Nova and Chase Brocco were tickling Julia Parton...there was no set up..they just simply stated that many members of the FM site wanted to see her tickled.....in one part she says something like "i want all their names" (reffering to all the guys that wanted to see her tickled)....later on they tickle her so much she develops hiccups..its just kinda funny watching her deal with this and the tickling..i never seen that before....plus the fact that julia is probably my all time favorite person to see tickled.
It was FC-81 entitled "Ticklish Lessons." :cool:

There's a scene in RT's "Tickler in Black", with Priscilla being tickled into hysterics. From the time the scene begins, with her saying something to the effect of, "Tickler in Black, huh? I'm not worried. OK, A little worried" through where she is tickled the next few minutes, is one of my favorites.

Also, in RT's "Happy Hour" (the original)the scene with Julie Kyle is one of my favorites, especially when 3 people, Dina Marie getting revenge, the TIB, and of course Kathy, are tickling her at once.

By golly you are correct SuperTickler thanx.

Lets see for me even though Cal Star videos are for the most part disappointing, I love that Happy Woodcutter scene when the Asian girls gets her feet tickled. I just love her feet and laugh. It is also great that she starts laughing in anticipation of being tickled on her feet. When the "Happy Woodcutter" starts to pull off her sock it even tickles her. Dungeon of Happiness also has that great foot tickling scene with Kristen Lea and Rachael. I am so in love with Kristen Lea.:p

Hmmm, there are a few:

The scene in Harmonys TK-14 Stop! I'm ticklish. Where Summer Knight works over two women, one of them Ariel Cole.

FM FC-87's scene starring Devin DeMoore and Tia Shang which is one of the simplest and most elegent shots that FM ever did. Two women each working the other's feet over in turn. Nice responses.

Close Up's Scientist creates... Cue-1 Where Ashley Renee and a mad scientist played by (Carl Gold? I can't remember) tickle the living crap out of a stocked and arm spreader held Cathryn Beaumont.

Ok... I could go on, but three should hold ya! :)

Myriads

There are two most replayed scenes in my video collection:

- The scene showing Joy getting her armpits tickled in the early Realtickling video 'Bound by Laughter'. She has the cutest laugh!

- The 28 minutes non-stop upper body tickle torture in the very first Tickle Japan video: amazing!

The most replayed video is 'Ticklish Triangle' from MTP. After all, it was MY custom video! :)

There are quite a few. Myriads reminded me of a scene from Harmony's Stop I'm Ticklish, where Ariele Cole is tied face down on a glass table. Summer is tickling her sides while Gigi Lefluer is laying on the floor, reaching up and tickling her underarms and neck as Ariele's beautiful hair is swinging over her face and upper body (imagined myself as Gigi many times.) Another hair scene I love and watch over and over is MT's Naomi and Dita. Naomi uses her long, silky hair to tickle all over Dita's helpless body.

Back to real tickle torture, I love the entire scene where Morgan Pheonix is tickled by two women in Harmony's Tickle and Tell. Then there's the Hotel Tickle scenes with Robin, Jennifer and Meghan. All of MT's For You #1 with Mary is great.

The grand finale in Ten Handed Tickle Team with Ashley Renee is classic. There's actually a Vid Tech video, Bound To Rock, where I love the last scene. The blond tickler really gets into the tickling, especially when she straddles her victims waist and really digs into her underarms.

The lee in me also really enjoys the last half of TC's Priscilla's Lair. Priscilla is a merciless tickler mixed with great verbal teasing. There are so many more but that's off the top of my head.

hmmmm.

TC Videos, "Nurse Gone Bad": The Nurse's (Rachelle's) final 10-15 mins of upperbody torture is exquisite. She looks about ready to pass out from laughing so much at the very end! :D

TC Videos, "The Laffworks" and (more recently) "Variety of Giggles" Sara's scenes at the end of both vids are incredible. Her armpits are deathly ticklish! :)

MTP, Mary's First Time: Two different times in the vid, Jeff tickles Mary so intensely, nonstop for about 5 mins straight that she just about loses her mind. (...and I mean that in a good way. ;) )

FP, "Campout Coochiecoo" Jenny's all-too-brief foot tickling scene is smokin'. She has horribly ticklish feet! :wow:

There are others, but that'll do for now. :)

Most replayed scene? Hmmmnnn. I'd say the first scene in Jan b Diane & Mary. Incerdible tickle fight on the couch. Jan goes spastic when Mary and Diane attack her sides/feet and squirms off the couch. Most replayed scene in an otherwise lame video? There is a scene in Platinum's student fetish # 4 where a blonde girl is mercilessly tummy tickled by two girls. She's not real ticklish otherwise but the finger nails spidering on her tummy does the trick!

I Agree With Haltickling

That scene with Joy in Bound By Laughter is GREAT. One of my favorites.

Also Eshters First Time. Virtually the whole take is great. Along with Embers Day.

Happy Woodcutter, The scene where the Asian Girl is tickled standing under the tree.

Tickling PHD. The Last Scene. WOW.

Alexis and Arianna. The whole tape.

Laff Works: Sara in the cage. Wish it had been longer

Ticklish Guest: This is the most underrated video out there. I wish TC would get Jackie Lick to do another video with Sara. This whole vid is a classic.

Tron

1) The middle scene of "Ticklish Merchandise" with Crystal stretched out and Priscilla and Kristin working all body parts.

2) ANY Julia Parton scene

3) Sara at the end of Variety of Giggles (love those pits!)

4) "Dungeon of Happiness" Rachelle on the rack, blindfolded, and having her feet raked by Kristin's nails.

5) Jacklyn Lick on the sawhorse at the end of "Ticklish Guest"

:D

The most replayed scene is me chucking a tape in the "Say goodbye to Hollywood" Pile, never to be viewed by my eyes again.

:p :rolleyes:

TTD:sowrong:

The armpit tickling in the back of the van in Paradise Vision's "Cop Kitchy Coo" is one of the best, most torturous upper-body scenes of all time!

Steve

Alexis and Arianna all the way!

I have watched the last scene in Alexis and Arianna's first time over and over again. That Alexis is soooo ticklish!

I'm with you on that one. Pussy Lickers from PV is definitely my most replayed scene. I cant get enough of her hysterical laughter.I just got the first one from Lil Redhead though and it is catching up.No cats just a gorgeous lady and very ticklish beautiful feet. (oh, and a pen).

Very interesting topic. I know I've watched the two FM concepts scenes with Delilah Shane (from FC55 and FC65, I believe) over and over again. Her feet are so ticklish that I can forgive them for not tickling her anywhere else. It appears as if she's their secretary outside of the videos.

Also high up on the list for repeated viewings are:

the scene with Reiko in Fm's FC104
Ariele Cole tied to a couch and tickled by Angela Faith in Cal Star's Bizarre Twist
the first scene with Gina Carrerre, arms tied securely overhead, in Cal Star's Alien Abduction
the scenes with Misha in Real Tickling's RT Medley
the final sequence in MTP's Hilary's First Time
the spread-eagle scene with Maysa in FootParadise's Boogeyman

My most replayed scene!!!!! Great post!

This one is easy!!

CHEYENNE from Ticklish Interview!!!(By PV)

It's easily the most delicious foot tickling I've ever seen!!! Her reactions are an absolute dream come true.......I actually ruined the VHS tape, just through wear and tear......so I had to buy it again from clips4sale.com!!! :)

Peace everyone,

StocksareBest

Last edited:
Great Thread!

One of the first tickling videos I ever saw is also still the one with some of my favorite scenes: TJ Video's Two Is Better Than One!:devil2:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back