• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's Your Most Replayed Scene?

My fav replayed scene is of Viviana in I Dream Of Genie when she is in the stocks and the camera is directy at the soles of her feet and when the tickler has each big toe of hers in his left hand and he's tickling the hell out of her awesome feet with the other..Definately needs to be reviewd over and over again :)

Alexis and Ariana getting their feet tickled gets a lot of play for me, and anything with Summer and Viviana from FP. Unforunatly all four of those ladies seemed to have left the business.

unclebill said:
Viviana. Unforunatly all four of those ladies seemed to have left the business.

if its the same Viviana we've tickled about 5 times, no, she hasn't left the business. we just shot with her 8 weeks ago. but it might not be the same Viviana.

Myriads said:
Hmmm, there are a few:

The scene in Harmonys TK-14 Stop! I'm ticklish. Where Summer Knight works over two women, one of them Ariel Cole.

FM FC-87's scene starring Devin DeMoore and Tia Shang which is one of the simplest and most elegent shots that FM ever did. Two women each working the other's feet over in turn. Nice responses.

Close Up's Scientist creates... Cue-1 Where Ashley Renee and a mad scientist played by (Carl Gold? I can't remember) tickle the living crap out of a stocked and arm spreader held Cathryn Beaumont.

Ok... I could go on, but three should hold ya! :)

Myriads
Holy crow!! The clip you mentioned with Ashley Renee and Catherine Beaumont is the one I was going to make reference to!! :D

The best scene in that one (for me) was the fleet-fingered tickling that Renee gave Beaumont's right foot (when Renee is bent down in front of the stock)...and when she goes berserk on both soles, while Beaumont just shrieks and laughs helplessly away??

Madonn'!!! :wow: :D

time to chime in

I guess I have a few .....

- one of 'em is the scene in Paradise Vision's "Superheroines" where a few cats lick Lily's feet for a few minutes as cat food is being poured onto her soles ...... excellent
- another is the scene in TC Video's "Ticklish Merchandise" where Priscilla James rips the hose from her victim's bound feet (Crystal I think?) & begins to lick & suck her toes which sends the LEE into hysterics ....... amazing stuff seeing Priscilla's tongue/mouth in action
-even yet another scene is the one w/Jade in "Supermodel" by PV .... she is tied to a recliner/chair & worked over on her feet & upperbody ..... Kamiano rips open her hose & tickles her bare feet .... she has one of the sweetest , most luscious pairs of feet I've ever seen w/an amazing laugh ..... she is extremely ticklish & it shows ..... anything w/Jade in it is top-notch

ah yes, that scene in Survey Tickle is one of my faves. some other nominees:

1. the opening foot tickling/begging of Tickle Trap from Chloe Creations
2. Dusty's first shot at kiri kelly in the old home maid classic
3. Crystal in the carpet in happy hour 2000
4. the buried in sand scene in Medieval torture devices
5. holly ryder tied over the piano bench in tied and tickled 22
6. the opening ticklign in ticklish merchandise
7. gasae ticking julie in the chair in tickle therapy
8. FC 39, maria getting it first and then later in the film, kelly lessur. maria didn't seem too ticklish, but so cute!

Most Replayed Scenes

My favs:

1). All scenes with the male tickler and the woman who played his wife in "Tied and Tickled 6". Incredible rapport between tickler and ticklee.
2). Whitney Prescott tied to a table and simply driven insane in "Tied and Tickled 14".
3). L. Estaban's dismantling of a defiant Justine Romero in "FC-148".
4). Ashley Renee's total devastation of Rachel Kane in "TK-9".
5). Yvette in Silvercherry's "Tickle Tortured 18 Year Old". A ticklee who is extremely ticklish and Obviously LOVES being tickled!

^.^

Farra's First Time, classic MTP vid, where Jeff slowly teases up her body, where she inevitably gets the most amazing treatment of underarm tickling I've ever seen in a video. Her reactions of denial and the pure inevitability of it all is so exciting. The also obvious honest fact that she's probably never had to undergo such a thing before is a clear testament to what a great ticklee she must be. To have done more video's after that treatment is a miracle in itself. :)

---Ace

T C video's work with Viviana is some of the best.

one of my favorite scenes features Viviana completely bound lying on her back with her feet placed in foot clamps. T I B (the tickler) slowly tickles her immobile soles with a vibrating tickle tool while Viviana lets out a helpless, beautiful laugh that is absolute music to the ears. It is a wonderful tickle clip for those with a laugh fetish as well as a tickle fetish. great bondage position with one of the best laughers and ticklees in the tickle world. I am a BIG fan of tickling of immobile feet, and T I B does this type of tickling better than anybody in the business....

I actually enjoyed the Giggles for Hire clip - It featured the Passive Arts models. Courtney, Eve, Marlene, Joanne and a 5th model a name I do not remember. And is from TC videos.

Two jump out immediately...

"Invasion" from BTS. The scene where the ticklers sit her down and tickle her WHILE she is being tied up. Man what a great laugh!

The other is Chynna from TP. The end of "Tickle Slaves". Great shot of her feet, and incredible laughter.

-SLADE

The Infamous "Redhead" from Feetonline

The VERY first clip I downloaded.

"Red" is kneeling while facing a wall with her bare feet secured in the stocks and her beautiful pink soles facing the camera (the girl tickling her feet is also kneeling, and her soles are facing the camera as well). I love the way the other girl uses her fingertips, slowly and methodically, to drive Red into peals of insanely ticklish laughter (she doesn't scream as if she's in pain) ... plus, her gorgeously curved torso is a nude artist's (wet??) dream :)

There's been lots of great stuff released since then, but, for me anyway, nothing quite as erotic ...

H&E

Last edited:
If I had to choose 3 scenes they would be :
1/ Sara Lee tickled on her armpits in every video she's done !
2/ I love Courtney in Courtney and Tovia, she's so ticklish and yet hates it so much that it's disturbing (I mean wonderful) to watch
3/ I can't remember her name, a redhead with pierced nipple who was incredibly ticklish on her pits in one of the first Realtickling video

ticklish merchandise

Can you even buy this anymore? The website for Harmony Concepts appears to let you stream it but when you pay you never get the code to view it. Any suggestions?

realtickling 5050 Priscilla James gets tickled by two chicks on a bed, not great bondage but incredibly hot, sweet reactions all 15 mins.

Dorothy Laine belly tickling Cathryn Beaumont in Cathryn's Tickling Torment 1&2. Great ler and the best lee of all time(imho).

Professor Renee gang tickled by students!

For me this one is very easy. The scene from "Professor Renee gang tickled by students!" Seeing Renee from Ticklingparadise.com getting gang tickled by four woman is hot VERY HOT!!!! I have said this many times here at TMF, Renee is very beautiful & sexy and this is a great tickling scene. Here is a link. http://ticklingparadise2.com/store/...turnpage=list.cfm&makeid=&modelid=&modelyear=

Thank You,
LBFT

For me I got a couple:
RealTickling Victoria 2 video- both the scenes where TIB take the tooth brush to her feet...god damn.
Secret of the Lotus- last 45 sec. Parker gets her hard
Jackie French 8- I think it was 8 a straight minute of him going to town on her mid section.

Whats Your Most Replayed Scene

Shave and sand most of it off is the answer as you have found out. Urethane foam and POR-15 dont come off after they dry an have to be "lived off" I have found that a nail file and boredom works for most of it.

Ok here's some of mine...

The scenes with the lovely Priscilla James as a helpless lee in Queen's Right and 40 Female Fingers.

Anything with the *AMAZING* Natasha Sweet as a lee. (Of Sweet Suffering and 40 Female Fingers)...she's SO beautiful and just an amazingly great lee. (my all time fave)

The whole tape but especially the foot tickling scenes in Last Laugh Eta...I don't speak French but those two girls seem to really be enjoying themselves.

1. Ticklish Merchadise. The first time Kristin hits her sides, I love the electric reaction. Also, there's a part where she has her arms saran wrapped over her head and Kristin and Prescilla are taking turns from her feet to her upper body. When they start scratching her hips, you can actually feel her panic. Also, when Kristin is on her upper body and keeps going up to her triceps and scraping down through her arm pits, Crystals reactions are about as good as it gets. I also love Kristin's evil smile as she is sending Crystal into Hysterics. Shame you can't seem to get the full DVD. The abbreviated clips don't do it justice.

2. Farrah's many videos, especially the stomach and underarm flicks. The perfect good natured ticklee who can be sent into hysterics and come out smiling and laughing on the other side. Her entire body seems totally electric. There was one that got especially brutal though with her sides and underarms. Even I was telling Jeff to give her a break. The police actually showed up because of the noise. I wonder if she's still around. What a babe!

3. Of sweet suffering - Crystal is in a really bad way in this one. if you've seen it, I don't even need to describe it. It actually gets a bit too brutal, especially the armpits at the end, but she is just great.

If you want to read some hot stories, "THE EDGE" from MTP (advertised here) is a great female to male tickling/teasing fantasies. There are 4 stories that are VERY hot. I'd love to meet those women somewhere.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back