• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jeff? Myriads?

jaba

3rd Level Green Feather
I like the new "private message count" indicator that pops up under my p m link...it's a great quick reminder to do some p m cleaning when I log on.....

just curious....is there any way that a "members p m box is full" notice can be displayed when I click to send a new private message to a TMF member? Very few things are more frustrating than writing a long meandering dissertation thesis p m, (like Redmages responses! :p ) only to find out that the members pm box is full, and the message cant be delivered.:ignite:

just wondering if that feature is available? thanks

If you're talking about what I think you mean, I don't think the notification is new.

That being said, I don't know if there's an option for that. I'm just starting to find my way around the update, but if I find that feature, I'll definately turn it on :)

Ok thanks Jeff....

The bold highlighted "p m percentage full" indicator underneath my p m box link is not a new feature? I don't recall seeing it prior to the last update....the first time I noticed it was when I logged on after the latest TMF reboot update just a little while ago..... :ermm:

oh, I thought you meant the indicator on the front page that shows how many you have :) No, the bar is new :)

Thanks Jeff...

Oh, and thanks also for finding Ryan :wub: Conner. She's a "top shelf" tickle discovery, one of the best in tickle media.... :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back