• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OMG !!! Wife tickled at work

mikhn

OMG !!!!! I am still reeling from this story.. I SWEAR.. this is 100% true...

A little background........ I'm 38.. wife is 42....I've been into tickling forever.. she "indulges" me sometimes, but generally doesn't like it. She's 5'10 , 170 lbs.. brunette, size 8 feet. She's pretty ticklish on her underarms, ribs, belly.. and VERY ticklish on her feet.

Anyway.. she recently started working as a nursing assistant at a retirement community. Little did she know, they have a bit of a newbie "initiation".

So she's working late shift. people are asleep, etc.. they mostly keep busy cleaning up.. etc

there was a nurse on duty.. and 3 other aides.... my wife was talking to the nurse, when one of the other girls called her to a room down the hallway to "help" her with something.

My wife walks in the room (an empty patient room) and the other 3 girls are there.. smiling... before she knew what was happening, they closed the door, and pulled her onto the bed.

One aide holds her arms, the other her legs.. and one sits on top of her waist.. pinning her down

again.. I SWEAR this is the truth.. she's telling me this and I think I'm going to pass out.

the one sitting on her puts a cloth over her mouth, and tapes it down with that medical tape.. for bandages

My wife, of course, is FREAKING.. the one sitting on her says "just relax.. everyone gets initiated"

They started tickling her underarms... all she can do is laugh.. and shake her head.. then they moved down to her ribs..... again... just laughing and shaking her head.. this lasted for maybe 5 min or so... then she feels her shoes being removed..

NOW.. she's shaking her head frantically... begging, thru the cloth, not to tickle her feet.. the girl holding her legs gets her shoes off.. then her socks... the one sitting on her waist turns around, and slides down to hold her legs down... the one who removed her shoes starts tickling her feet.. she had no idea how long they tickled her.. she said she kinda phazed out, and could do nothing but laugh

Eventually, they let her go.. she said she was pissed, briefly.. but they talked to her and she calmed down. Had she not been friends with 2 of them from previous jobs, she might have tried to turn them in... .

Evidently, they kind of figure out who they can get away with doing this to, and who might actually report them.. So far, it hasn't become a big deal I guess..

Any way.......just wanted to pass along this amazing story... I can die a happy man now...

I don't know...really sounds fake. But I enjoyed the hell out of it anyhow.:xpulcy:

re:

Sorry.. if it was fake, i would have posted that it was an attempt at a "story"

not trying to pass anything off here, just wanted to share

Thanks for sharing your wife's story. :D
It makes me want to get a job there. :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back