• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smaller "header" at top of forum pages

TickleGuy4U

I've been a regular visitor to TMF for several years now - one thing that's really bugged me for a while is the unneccesary size of the logo/title heading at the top of each page - Why is it soooo tall? This, combined with the "TMF Hosted By" banner underneath means that the forum itself doesn't start until around 350pixels from the top of the page... and if viewing on a screen size of 1024x768 - that's half the screen taken up with just the title/logo etc!!!
Please, please, please can someone rethink the forum headers? Does the title/logo really need to be that big? Can it not be made smaller, with the "TMF Hosted By" banner alongside it, rather than below, so that more of the forum is visible without having to scroll!! (i.e. the whole thing taking up 100-150pixels max instead of 350!!)

Perhaps I'm being too picky - but being a web designer myself, it just really bugs me!!

Thanks

I can understand the issue you have with the logos. But we consider them regular branding, and important to the forums identity, and desire them to be on each page. A simple page down pops past them easily though, and thier size is designed to work perfectly with one page down.

The banners are advertizing and help defer our costs. So they are needful in position and size.

Myriads

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back