• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

where would you tickle/be tickled by the person above you?

hhaahha muahahha get tickled alot living with fellow tickle lovers ,but I'll take everything I can get:wub:

Tickling you on your feet!:devil:

I'd tickle her pretty much all over, but since her worst spot is supposedly her feet, I'd probably start there, so, that would be my pick I suppose.

As for where I'd like her to tickle me, I'll let her decide that. :p :D

hhahha muahah OMG hahahah my feet :eek: They are my worst spot but there are other spots on upper body that are very extreme ticklish too

Tickling his armpits in the way he goes crazy and begs me to stop<<<<----

:shock: :p Very good choice... or bad choice, depending on how you look at it. :D

I'll pick her armpits this time, for some revenge. :firedevil :D

hhaha hahaha eek! mauahha nooooooooo hhahaha:imouttahe

Now tickling his feet bound together and tickling with 10 fingers doing figure eights,spirals,straight up and down his soles and oHH yes those toes muahhaah

:shock: Evil... that's what you are. :rolleyes: :p

I'll go with the ears this time... maybe by just blowing on them a bit, and than using a feather to circle around in there. ;) :D

hhahha muahah OMG hahahah my feet :eek: They are my worst spot but there are other spots on upper body that are very extreme ticklish too

Tickling his armpits in the way he goes crazy and begs me to stop<<<<----

So sad that tickleshotel has not posted here for quite awhile.^

It has been quite a while since this thread was active, and I always thought it was a great idea. Now I know I'm cheating here a little bit cause I generally don't tickle guys unless I'm REALLY horny. (and I'm not right now... Hmmm maybe later)
So I'm giving this post a bump.

*Closes his eyes*

"Do your worst... no, I take that back!"

The person above me must have a death wish because he knows I know how ticklish his feet are...

Since the person above me is a ler....I'd say either my feet or above/around my pelvis or thighs

Since the person above me is a ler....I'd say either my feet or above/around my pelvis or thighs
Since the person above me just offered up some ticklish spots... might as well start there.

I would tickle milagros317 on his bare feet just to hear what his laughter might sound like.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back