• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

The Bandito

Verified
:woot:

Introducing the Tickle EPIC ˆ TICKLING IN SPACE!

Okay - here's the scoop...

Many years ago I started working on this project (TIS), inspired by artists like Ozzy, and wanting to create a sexy ticklebased storyline. It started as a couple quick pics and turned into a 52-page oddessy of ticklish betrayal, contests and, ultimately, tickle love. Awwwwww. I did not create this comic for the purpose of sharing it. It is more the product of many sleep-deprived late nights in which my tickle lust completely took over my rational mind and took on a life of its own.

So be gentle, please. ^^

I had never planned on sharing TIS with anyone at ALL. It was just too personal and, frankly, I have always been a bit embarassed about it. TIS is definitely not my best work. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought that there might be tickle fans like me who would really like to see TIS. I showed some pages to a couple good online friends I have made since I started posting (Spud, MKEEMER and a few others). And they encouraged me further. In fact one friend, Ticklefur, even offered to rewrite the script, which was almost incomprehensible, and type the dialog (which was hand written) and to do ALL the colours!!!!!!!!! So ˆ that clinched it. TIS had to be posted. So here's how it's gonna work. I will post about a page or so a week until the story is done. There are a ton of characters and little subplots, and "tickle crushes" that spring up throughout.

If you DO like it, please comment.

A word or two about this comic.

1) TIS is not foot heavy. Most of the tickling is upper body. There is some foot action - but I was more obsessed with boobs at that time. Sorry. But that's how it is.

2) It is also very sexual. VERY, VERY sexual. Lots of nudity, lots of orgasms, and lots of consensual love. If that‚s not your brand of Vodka, I completely understand; but you've been warned ahead of time.

3) There is male tickling, and male nudity. Once you've drawn 48 pages of naked tickle hotties, you develop a bit of a male orgasm fantasy as well. You have been warned. I have never posted */M art. I will put a big warning on those pages. If you don't like */M - please don't look at it ^^

4) I will post a page or two every week or so. TIS took me over a year to put together. You can see a lot of improvement in the pics from page 1 to page 50 (at least I HOPE so XD). I thought it would be fun to read the story as an ongoing saga.

5) Once all the pages are up on THIS thread - I will repost the entire TIS epic in zip files for easy download. Until then - you're going to have to rummage through this thread to find em all. YAY - a treasure hunt!

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

And I am proud to credit my good friend Ticklefur with the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring. And trust me ˆ it was no easy task. TIS is FULL of text, and not that cleanly inked. So give him a hand ˆ he has spent a ton of time on this project.

Again I really hope you like it ˆ even though it is VERY old bad work on my part. And please comment if you do like it.

B

Attachments

• TIS Colors Zip I.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,443
  • TIS Colors Zip II.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 933
  • TIS Colors Zip III.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 986
  • TIS Colors Zip IV.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 982
  • TIS Colors Zip V.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,917
Last edited:
So here's the cover!

Its one of the main characters - Koki! You're going to see a lot more of her!

I've also attached the original - so you can truly see how much work it took Ticklefur to get this page cleaned up ^^

Please tell me if you want to see more!

B

Attachments

• TIS_C_00a.jpg
    TIS_C_00a.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 755
Last edited:
I for one, am stoked! I love you art-style, your dialogue, your impossible female proportions, and your love for tickling that oozes out of each and every thing you post. Thanks for taking the plunge and sharing this with us Bandito!

Let me say that you are in for one hell of a treat. A "Tickle Epic" is exactly what "Tickling in Space" is!

It is also an incredibly generous offering to the community.

Thank you Bandito and also thanks to Ticklefur for helping bring "Tickling in Space" to the community!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

sounds awsome
I want to be tickled in space ^ ^
I can't wait

Tidas: Hey... thanks man! Much appreciated. Thanks so much for letting me know. I hope people end up reallly enjoying TIS.... it'll be interesting to see ^^ Thanks again.

Morandilas: Thanks so much, my friend. I appreciate all of your advice in regards to TIS. I thought it was time to post some of the older work, and move on to new projects, and Ticklefur has been an amazing help. I'll email you about my ideas for BC3.

amkes: Awesome ^^ thanks very much for commenting.

Thanks to everyone. I appreciate the indulgence of being able to post old work. Please continue to comment as the pagees are posted. The artwork DOES get better over time, I promise... lol.

See you soon.... in.... SPAAAAAAAACE!

B

Congratulations my friend by the result of your project...One excellent result with 52 pages with one ticklish adventure and in the space... (OH GOD...EXCELLENT IDEA to one tickling comic)...More congratulations Bandito by your tickling comic and greetings.

Good luck in your day...Good luck in yor day...Greetings.

Your space and my space in deviantart is:

http://falcontk.deviantart.com/

Great stuff Bandito, i love her speech! PLEASE tickle me!! (i'm sure they will give her just what she desires)

Your artwork deserves recognition in the form of a FULL 52 Mainstream Comic, many Congrats dude! :bowing:

the mental suffering of patience....damn you this once bandito...damn you:ignite:

XD

excellent work as always very cute and great tickling picture keep up the great work.

Is the cover art something you drew a while ago, or just recently to "Finish" the project?

The reason I ask is that I think it is something you drew a bit ago, because you can see the obvious similarity to some of your recently drawn characters but other features like the face and feet seem a bit "different" basically not quite as refined as your latest characters are. Which is great because that means you are growing as an artist and you can adjust and change your style over time.

I look forward to reading this series and enjoy your work fondly!

Great stuff Bandito, i love her speech! PLEASE tickle me!! (i'm sure they will give her just what she desires)

Your artwork deserves recognition in the form of a FULL 52 Mainstream Comic, many Congrats dude! :bowing:

Actually, I was the one who made that script change, along with all the colours ;)

Falcon TK: Thanks, my friend! I hope you continue to enjoy the project as we post more pages ^^

korn_ste: Hey thanks man! Yeah - as Ticklefur has already pointed out, technically he is the one who changes the original "Noooooooo" to "Tickle me!". Ticklefur made a lot of such changes to the script throughout the pages he has completed - making TIS much more consentual and mutual. I hope you continue to enjoy the comic. And thank you so much for the support and positive feedback ^^

DEV: Dude - you almost made Diet coke come out my nose. That is some funny stuff! "I WUB OOOOOOO". LMAO! Thanks very much for the support - please continue to let us know what you think.

Tickler Dae: lol. You love it and you know it :bouncybou

Rage: Thanks brotha. Please continue to comment as we post up the actual comic. I really hope you like it ;)

killalot: Thanks my friend!

mkeemer: Thanks buddy. And thanks again for your feedback about the project. I didn't realize originally that Ticklefur was able to do all the colors as well as the lettering, script editing, and story editing. Please keep in touch dude.

tommytikl: Good question... the cover art is the most recent pic from the entire TIS project, but even so it is a couple years old. I always finish the cover last. The first page of the comic (the page I will post next week is the oldest pic from TIS, and technically the oldest pic you will ever see from me o_O kinda freaky). One can DEFINITELY see a progression of drawing skill through out the comic. It goes from competely sucky, to only partially sucky, lol. Thanks for the support - and please continue to comment as we post up more pics ^^;

Ticklefur: Yes you did, didn't you. Don't worry... I promise to give you due credit for every big little huge and miniscule thing you did on TIS. I would not be posting it, if not for you. I'll also post all the black and whites if you want so your contribution will be even more noticable. Don't expect everyone to notice - the person posting almost always gets the fame - but I will make it as clear as possible. And plus - I know what you did, and that should be what's most important.

I DEFINITELY want to see more, and thank you so much for including F/M in this comic! I've always been a big fan of your work, but adding male ticklees really pushes my buttons. Thank you thank you! :smilelove:

I can't wait to see more. I wouldn't worry about it "not being as good" as your other stuff, or anything like that. Kinda like saying the Mona Lisa isn't as good as the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel or something.

Sometimes, as artists, we get to be a bit hard on ourselves and forget that the TMF is a place for sharing all of our efforts, and that they are greatly appreciated. Especially your stuff. This is why I chose to start posting my cyberskwtches that go with my finished sets. I always stuck them aside to rot as they weren't "as good as my finished stuff". Then, it was you who showed me that we can't take tickling too seriously, or ourselves as artists. So, you of all people should understand that. We're gonna love anything you share with us.

And, putting up a whole series that you've worked so hard on is extremely generous. It's very easy to do all that work and say "I should sell this", but you've always been a very sharing sort of soul. Of course, we do have to eat, right? And we do create our published works. But the spirit of sharing is alive and well in Banditoville and Lotusland. (He he he..."There are those who think that they've been dealt a losing hand, the cards were stacked against them, they weren't born in Lotus-Land...."...oops. Sorry. Got carried away for a second. I drift like that.)

Again, thanks for the comic and I can't wait to see the rest of it.

Dave

:wavingguy

Damn dude, epic in scope and execution. You and Low_Roads (and TF too with the revamp work) have taken on some incredibly large scale productions of late. Kudos to the era of the epic comics, and the relentless drive of those behind them. It's nice to know when you're living in a golden age of tickling artwork.

Spudmobile: Thanks my friend! I am looking very forward to getting feedback from you on the F/M images. It'll be a few months before they're posted (just so you know), so I hope they're worth the wait. Please comment on the F/F pages too, if you like 'em.

Dave: Thanks my friend. You are always so generous with your praise and I very much appreciate it ^^ I s'pose its just that TIS seems so out dated to me now. I'll post the first page in the next few days, and you'll get a chance to see the oldest pic I will probably ever post. I really really appreciate all of your support, and the support of the entire community. The only thing I am really embarassed of is how long I lurked before I decided to post. Thanks again my friend. Please continue to post and let me know what you think of the TIS gals.

Oblesklk: Wow. Thank you so much!!! I also feel we are in a golden age of tickling comics. As you know I am a HUGE fan of your The Ruthless comic. I reallly reallly appreciate you posting a reply. If you happen to like any pages from TIS, please let me know ^^

Thanks again to everyone, for all of the encouragement.

I will post page one before the end of the week ;)

B

Page One:

Page One

Well - here it is. The first official page of Tickling in Space. :eek:

The way I did the format in TIS revolves around major episodes (like Bonita's Bottom Line) and then mini episodes. The further you get into the comic, the more mini episodes there are. And I gave them all goofy names. Not sure why... it just seemed like the right thing to do in my tickle rabid libidio heavy state of mind. :ignite:

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito) :whip:

Ticklefur did the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring. :bowing:

Hope you like. I'm gonna go hide now.

*hides behind a rock waiting for people with torches and pitchforks to show up*

B

Attachments

• TIS_C_01a.jpg
    TIS_C_01a.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
sweet^ ^
Now thats a way to wake up ^-^
can't wait for page two

*Bursts in carrying pitchfork and flaming torch*

*Realises the comic page is actually pretty much awesome and quietly leaves*

amkes: Thanks man! Glad it got you up on the right side of the bed!

DEV: LMAO. Thanks buddy, I'm really glad you liked it ^^

Thanks again to everyone. Page two coming soon. And this time Bonita loses more than just her shirt! :wub:

Take care!

B

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back