• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did your parents ever find you out?

I went to nest twice and twice it was with tickleshotel as my roommate. Well what you remember about tickleshotel is one she loves tickling, and two she is really really short. So my mom could not figure out why I was going to a gathering of this group that frankly was so secretive, apparantly my mom made a guess and even though it was wrong I never corrected her on it, you see she though being that tickleslhotel was four foot six that the gathering was for short people(Dwarves), so to kind of milk this along I took a picture of Laurie and Irishgirl together. When I showed the pic to mom I made it a point of mentioning both there heights. I think that my mom thinks we all watch movies with Ewoks and munchkins by watching the wizard of oz over and over again. Anyway during a heart to heart talk I elaborated it was a fetish and offered to tell them and my father said I was an adult and needed no explanation. But the short people convention really causes a lot of interesting images doesnt it

Lol I'd rather tell my parents I'm into tickling than this :blaugh: That story is priceless, though~

Speaking of NEST. I remember meeting an American vanilla girl from Pennsylvania and telling her that I'd visit her there one day because "a group of friends of mine have this tradition to throw a yearly gathering at a hotel in Philly every year" :D And you know what? She innocently said: "Oh, that is an awesome tradition!" :blaugh: Then I thought, glancing at her perfect feet: "Well, you'd be welcome there I'm sure" :rolleyes:

They probably know because back when I was in High School, my laptop was stolen (with a bunch of tickle videos on it), and eventually it turned up on someone who bought it from the thief. So my dad took it to make sure everything was good with it (looking through files and such), so he probably saw my large collection. Not sure if my mom knows, but she might. I would've been more embarrassed, but because I once was on the family computer and saw some weird shit in the search bar, I knew people in my family were into way weirder stuff than me. I was just happy to get my laptop back.

parents? no, a lot of female interest yes

My mom found out when I was 13. She called it crap and weird and started yelling about it. No one else was home but I'm sure she told my dad and my sister because they all treat me like crap.

Not sure if my mom found out although I did get what seemed to be a rather pointed warning about being careful who I talk to online lol

...my dad earned his MBA 27 years ago, it went to his head and he feels like he's always the smartest person in the room everywhere he goes. He's a bit disconnected from reality.

Lol, if degrees were a measure of intelligence, refinement and culture, maybe he would be entitled to "let it get to his head". But honestly, it is far from being the case :blaugh:

The diploma gives society a phantom guarantee and its holders phantom rights. The holder of a diploma passes officially for possessing knowledge . . . comes to believe that society owes him something. Never has a convention been created which is more unfortunate for every one-the state, the individual (and, in particular, culture).

Paul Valery (1871-1945)

The diploma gives society a phantom guarantee and its holders phantom rights. The holder of a diploma passes officially for possessing knowledge . . . comes to believe that society owes him something. Never has a convention been created which is more unfortunate for every one-the state, the individual (and, in particular, culture).

Paul Valery (1871-1945)

I did not know that quote but you can be damn sure that I am going to use it a lot from now on :goodjob:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back