• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley Tisdale

What a lovely rvelation! I would love to have Ashley tied down remove at her footwear just gaze at the objects of my desies im breathing heavily then I use my forefinger and slowly rake it across Ashleys sole, Ashleys foot quivers this is the reaction I was looking for. I begin tickling Ashleys feet in earnest her begging for mercy just fuels me on I cant stop AS Ashleys laughter is music to my ears. Watching her pretty feet quiver is making my heart race. Does anyone have a picture of Ashleys barefeet. I would love to do the same to Sandra Bullock Gwenyth Paltrow and Maria Sharapova

Here it is, in her own handwriting......

Great find. Gotta love Ashley.

nontkl--thanks for providing the primary source material. Very cool. (How DOES he do it???)

ddd

Hey Nontkl

Hey Nontkl, I have a concern about this. I know a girl who has been involved sort of indirectly with Hollywood a lot, and she says that for magazines like BOP sometimes they don't even use the actual person's words when they write up "fact sheets" and stuff like that, they just put words in their mouth. Can anyone confirm this? I really want to know if Ashley's feet are ticklish or not because she's so beautiful.

Hey Nontkl, I have a concern about this. I know a girl who has been involved sort of indirectly with Hollywood a lot, and she says that for magazines like BOP sometimes they don't even use the actual person's words when they write up "fact sheets" and stuff like that, they just put words in their mouth. Can anyone confirm this? I really want to know if Ashley's feet are ticklish or not because she's so beautiful.

Hi D-On,

While it's probably hard to prove definitively that the answers are really hers, many of them seem authentic and would be difficult or unlikely for a publicity person (or whatever) to make up. For instance: "The last time I cried: When my grandma died." This would be pretty insensitive if her grandmothers might still be living. Or take this one: "Favorite candy: Red Swedish Fish." That would be a very weird answer if Ashley didn't provide it herself. Other examples: "For dinner I like to make..." and "My coolest article of clothing..." They just sound real, don't you think?

dig dig dog

Google is a great thing:

celebratechildrensstylegirlboy.blog.cz/en/0909/ashley-fact-sheet

Il give it the benefit of the doubt but I'm also going to remain extremely skeptical. At the same time though, it's not hard to believe sometimes ticklish. A lot of people are

Looks like something Dan Schneider came up with. Selena Gomez did one as well.

Never saw the point of being so pessimistic about a woman admitting to be ticklish. It's not something a woman would lie about, that something only women aware of the fetish would do.

I would think more people would lie about not being ticklish than lie about being ticklish.

Last edited:
If memory serves, Brie Larson did one of these as well, accompanied by a photo of her in the pose.

Still one of the best admissions of ticklish feet ever! I’m on the ‘she’s telling the truth’ side of the argument! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back