• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Color Toe Nail Polish

Of the ones you showed, I like maroon best. :D

But I should add that to me the color of toenail polish is not very important, I am much more interested in smooth, beautiful soles. :feets:

Any of the reds. I'm not big on blue, green, or black ... Color me "traditional" ...

i just put on strawberry margarita today...it's a bright pink with a touch of red...i like that and purples...i also like silver..o and sparkly types...those are awesomely cool...

p.s. my husband actually painted my toe nails for me...wowowowow now that is something major, believe me..

p.s. my husband actually painted my toe nails for me...wowowowow now that is something major, believe me..

Wow that sounds divine Mel, have to get someone to paint my nails for me too :)

I love the deep reds, purples and high gloss black for my toe nails.

:pI like shades of pink.:p
Pink goes with my skin tone.
It matches my face when I blush!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

my favorite......

I would have to say any shade of blue since it's my favorite color. I also love red. The clear natural look is beautiful, too. A big plus for the French tips!

Of the shown colors cherry red wins hands down for me.

Though I tend to like bright colors of any types, especally the more "unusual ones" so bright blue green or purple are nice too.

My favorite color to see on a woman's toenails is red, either fire red, maroon, or dark red.

Mitch

Classic fire engine red. Never anything else.
XOXO

i used to do that for my g/f all the time.....she absolutely loved it,as did i. one of my favorite things to do actually.

i like any reds,pinks or purples(the darker the better)

I finally heard from someone else using barrielle, that's fantastic ! I use it too, but mostly on my frenches, which is a very popular toenail alternative I must say. Polish colors I think look best as applied to the seasons; lighter shades for spring and summer and going darker towards fall and winter; at least thats how I do it.

i used to do that for my g/f all the time.....she absolutely loved it,as did i. one of my favorite things to do actually.

i have to admit to giggling a bit...as for some odd reason it tickled...on my nails??? hehe..hmm maybe this is the beginning of something new between us...and then who knows...maybe he might tickle a bit???

Oooh! Where can I sign up? :)

LOL thanks :blush: only if you have a steady hand :jester: and no tickles as that will mean it'll get everywhere :bouncybou

I have a few vodka and cranberry's in

Hmm lovely combination, deeelish :p

I also think that paler shades suit the tanned folk more, well I know on me when I don't have a tan on my pale skin then darker colours are more preferable :)

deom colors and other

Among the colors you demonstrated for us, i like the light blue. It is strange and sexy. The white is very exciting and attractive. The best is lavender because it is so feminine!

Other colors i like are purple, also because it is feminine, while also powerful. Bown is a power color that i like. Very bright, shiny shades of pink are pretty and attract my attention.

i don't really like red.

The Night Walker

Ist Black (toes) and Purple...soft or deep. Toes are most tasty in my mouth: with these!!! The Knight Walker.
:D

Toe Nail Polish

Whatever color my wife picks is all good with me... I kinda like the random variety.. Here are some most recent colors.. A little Purple, Red, Pink and Blue.. What's your fav??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back