• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Color Toe Nail Polish

I have a related question: what color on toes is off-putting to you, to the point where you'd find the feet attached to them less appealing?

I ask because I just got back from a Footnight (one of those parties where guys pay the ladies $20/10 minutes to play with their feet). Last night, as I was painting my toenails red for the dozenth time in a row, I wondered if I had a viable alternative. Red, I've always assumed, is the most "generally agreeable" color - it may not be everyone's favorite, but very few people actively dislike it. OTOH, I think if I painted them black, a couple guys might really like it, but many others would be put off and stay away.

So... is there another color that you think would be "safe," as far as not causing people to steer clear? Red is great, but sometimes one longs for something different... :angel:

To be quite honest , LindyHopper , I'm convinced you could pull off just about any color there is ... as beautiful as your feet/toes are. :wub:

But to answer your questions :

- I'd hafta go w/yellow being the one color that is universally the most unappealing. :disgust:

- As far as a 'safe' color other than red goes ... I think most would agree that pink is the way to go. Though , that can be considered to be too much like red , so my final answer would have to be purple! :woot:

Of course , if you color-coordinate toenail polish w/what you're wearing ... then pretty much anything will look good.

I cant believe how many people responded, I feel so much more confident now with all the posts Im pretty much going to go between my hot pink, classic red, french and my new favorite "maroon". Here is a picture that shows the maroon Im using.

spaceball.gif

here is the link if the pic doesnt work: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12967300@N06/1677589848/

My Goodness! You have some absolutely wonderful looking feet!!

The Number one color for sexy Toes?

without a doubt it's "Red" man!!!!!!!
red is sexy and when there are on pretty toes, "oh my God" I blow my wad just looking at them.

To be quite honest , LindyHopper , I'm convinced you could pull off just about any color there is ... as beautiful as your feet/toes are. :wub:

Aww. :blush: Thanks!

But to answer your questions :

- I'd hafta go w/yellow being the one color that is universally the most unappealing. :disgust:

What about gold? That's different, right?

- As far as a 'safe' color other than red goes ... I think most would agree that pink is the way to go. Though , that can be considered to be too much like red , so my final answer would have to be purple! :woot:

I was thinking maybe purple... now are we talking like royal purple, or more like maroon purple?

Of course , if you color-coordinate toenail polish w/what you're wearing ... then pretty much anything will look good.

I did do that! Even though you couldn't actually see the clothing I was matching... :D

black or red, black preferavbly, i love black toenails!

not fond of the 'out there' colours for toe nails, like the greens, yellows, blues, oranges etc

:D
I'm having trouble deciding which color to do my nails today. This seemed like a good place to think about it.
It will either be Powerhouse by L'oreal, Frivolity, or Bold Blush by Maybelline.
I like having options. When I get out of the shower, I'll decide.
:D:D:D:D:D

Aww. :blush: Thanks!

You're quite welcome. :D

What about gold? That's different, right?

Yeah ... I'd say gold is different than yellow. I think it looks a little better & is way more acceptable/pleasing to the eye. ;) Yellow toenails are just blechhhhhhh!

I was thinking maybe purple... now are we talking like royal purple, or more like maroon purple?

We're talking like royal purple , baby. :woot:

I did do that! Even though you couldn't actually see the clothing I was matching... :D

I demand to see some pictures. :xpulcy:

:D
I'm having trouble deciding which color to do my nails today. This seemed like a good place to think about it.
It will either be Powerhouse by L'oreal, Frivolity, or Bold Blush by Maybelline.
I like having options. When I get out of the shower, I'll decide.
:D:D:D:D:D

Please do let us know which color you decided on. ;)

Darkish purple is my favorite, followed by deep red. Pink is nice, so is clear with a nice French pedi. There's a certain green that I really like, but it's because of a girl I play volleyball with who wears it and has exquisite feet.

Since this thread is now alive & I wasn't even a member the last time that it was alive: orange is my favorite :)

Difficult to pick one favorite color, but here are some which I like:

White:
3ce944002ee19283bf0a54aa2f8e656b.jpg

Red:
DSC00123-1.jpg

Pink:
eb2a6f2d870bd6d3ade605c0584ff90d.jpg

Dark Green:
OPI+-+Jade+is+the+new+black+%u0025285%u002529.jpg

Wine:
Matte-wine-red-pure-color-false-nails-for-toe-24pcs-acrylic-short-size-full-nail-tips.jpg_640x64.jpg

Purple:
0084b2ce1f8086dbf3abfe5aa2f4aeed.jpg

I have to go with classic red as well. My fave, red toes in black hose!!

Even tho I am not a blue or green guy, I am starting to like tiffany blue.

I have to go with classic red as well. My fave, red toes in black hose!!

Even tho I am not a blue or green guy, I am starting to like tiffany blue.

Red toes, black hose. A classic! Plus it really rolls off the tongue. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back