• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Memory of a Beloved Artist: Corwin FT

I have enjoyed his artwork for sometime, and though I never knew him I am saddened at losing not only a great artist, but obviously A great father, husband, son, and person.
My deepest sympathies to his family and may he rest in peace.

Rob

Such a gifted artist. Condolences to his family. He will be missed.

Having lost a close Family member myself recently, I sympathize greatly with the Family of Corwin. There are times when you experience something and you think, "Wait 'til **** hears about this," then it slaps you: They're never gonna hear it. That's when the regret kicks in. All this time you had and all these things remain unsaid, undone. My regret here is never taking the time to contact Corwin, except for the few pitiful times I chimed in to say something like "Great work!" In just a few years he lept to the front of the pack with his breathtakingly realistic art and the dark, almost frightening style of many of his works, always leaving fans and peers panting for more. This is so much more shocking when I did a little research and found his final post here was a mere 7 days before his passing.

Would it be a bad idea to suggest that those of us who have not purchased any of his work and are able (Myself included) do so now, knowing that every little bit will help his Family in this sad time?

His talent and generosity...

My condolences to the loved ones he leaves behind. He was obviously a man with great talent with heart filled the generosity to share that talent with the world. Though I never knew him I do know he made my life better with his gift.

Terrible, terrible news this is :( ... Such a loss... so many works of art that will never see the light of day. All we can do is treasure the creations he has so generously given to our community.
No matter what, he will always be remembered.
My deepest condolences for his family and friends.

A message from Kunzite..
As my only internet access at present is through my company which filters out bulletin boards, I am unable to deliver my condolences in person, but I would like to express my deepest regrets at the passing of Corwin FT. As an artist of his caliber, the qualities which expressed him were passion and generosity, doing his work first and foremost for the love of the craft. As deeply as he will be missed, his work will be a legacy we can appreciate now more than ever.

-Kunzite

Thanks MTJ for passing on the info. Kind of you to do so. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Alan

I'm very sorry to hear this. My condolences and best wishes to his family.

A great artist...my condolences the family and friends...

Rick Wolf

Great art, great Artist...My condolences by the family and friends

It's ashame that he's gone to heaven. May he R.I.P. :dropatear

sad

This is so sad! I really feel for his family....
I dont know what to say. I am shocked and sad!

My condolences. What more can i say besides the fact i enjoyed his art and he was clearly most talented.

I didn't know the man at all but this is indeed sad news.May God bless and keep his family.........

Call me a softie, but even as I write this post I cannot help but to fight tears. I had only communicated with Corwin once or twice via the forum and I can honestly say that I don't believe the man had a mean-spirited bone in his body. He generously shared his wonderful art with the community and expected nothing in return but companionship from his peers who he was so very fond of. My heartfelt condolences go out to the loved ones he left behind. R.I.P., Corwin. Your life was meaningful, for many people you did make happy. We will miss you.

My condolences

My deepest condolences to the family of this great author and to te comunity as a hole, his work and memories will endure as long as this old world exists

I, too, never got to know the person behind the beautiful artwork, but I will miss his contributions, and I most certainly pass along my condolences and prayers to his loved ones left behind.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back