• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

muslim girl tickled hogtied

fffffff

TMF Poster
i made a tickling image with an innocent muslim girl in a hijab getting tickled, shes hogtied and oh yes its against her will... i only made it on paint so if anyone can do a better one it will be good

what do u think?

...and shall we...

....add the Catholic (Roman) girl/woman/mature woman/nun(!) (to exercise my past demons!)....and the Buddhist and the Baptist and the Jewish and the....dang...so much ecumenical tickling to do! :wub:

Would love to see us work out our differences on the tickle table rather than the killing fields....

...can you imagine what boot(less) camp would look (and sound) like?!?!? :eek:

Didn't like this pic, but I do like the concept. Still, you should pic attractive muslim girls with a hijab without covering her femininity too much. Yes, erotic artwork (tickling or non-tickling) with muslim girls is indeed a great idea I'd fully support.

One detail: I prefer them to gradually evolve to like their treatment, ending with a inner conflict between their devoutness and their new-born passion. After a final push of uncontrollable laughter (due to a secret spot) she cannot but choose to accept the sensation (she cannot escape from) and in the end while in tears of laughter she cannot offer resistance in liking it and wanting more.
She ends up addicted to tickling and leaves hungering for more such moments. The flesh is weak.

I like this idea, especially when it ends up with angry Arabs exposing the primitive nature of the state of a great part of current Islam. Just check Youtube and try to find sexy videos of Arab girls dancing: check the angry responses. This confrontation is needed if you don't push it, because - yes - Arab girls are generally VERY attractive. :)
One thing I do want to emphasize is that it should be great artwork and enjoyable for our circles. Possible angry reactions it may get may not be the result of us provoking them intentionally. No exhibitionism on Arab/islamic forums please. :)

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back