• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flip-Flops?!

Are flip-flops sexy?

• Yes

Votes: 46 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Maybe/Sometimes(Explain)

Votes: 13 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LBFT

4th Level Yellow Feather
I live & work at the Jersey shore. As soon as the wheather breaks & it is spring time, women start to have flip-flops on. I think with the right look flip-flops can be a turn on. For example I like the flip-flop & jean look on a girl.

Last edited:
Sometimes they look cute, other times they make the girls feet look stubby.

And where I live, some women shouldn't wear flip-flops. EVER.

I look forward to May every year - that's when the flip-flops come out here - and I love the view that I get of a young woman's soft soles as she walks ahead of me.

Hmmm

When I look at girls...I honestly prefer Skater shoes and ankel socks...the sexiest thing in my mind is watching them take their shoes off and peel their socks off slowly. Same thing with a guy. It does exactly the same thing to me. My husband wears skater shoes and I absolutly love them. If I would have to say anything though. Girls with bare feet and jeans is my favorite.

Depends On The Feet Wearing Them

I like flip flops because they show off so much of the foot. Some girls will wear them so much that their feet become dirty and cruddy (fantastic for some, but that isn't my cup of tea). It clearly depends on the person and how attractive their feet are.

I hate dirty feet!

Yah, I've never been the type to really, particuarly enjoy dirty feet. I like nice smelling, lotioned, clean feet. I've never been able to where sandles on my feet either. My feet are always covered up (regular shoes, or army boots) or I'm barefoot if I can manage to be so. When I'm at home, the most you'll see on my feet is a pair of ankel socks and that is it!

They should just be plain barefoot!

Hehehe, We should all just be barefoot! I hate the sound sandles make when I walk anyway. And I hate the way the strap feels between my toes!

Having been in the Service.

Flip Flops kept me and lots of other people from catching Athlete's Foot.:cool:
To Tickle_Demoness: I Did Not Like the feel of a strap between my toes either, but wear them practically all the time around the house.:happyfloa

flipflops can be sexy if they are worn with things that adds to them like jeans or the style could also add to it but at the same time they could well not be

They may be uncomfortable to wear, but flip-flops look fan-fucking-tastic. :D

Great poll!

I think women wearing flip flops are amazing!

One of the most sensational things is to see a woman taking off and putting on slippers. Oh my God ...

I don't mind wearing them sometimes, but occasionally I get really self conscious about the noise they make when walking lol

Check out Alessandra Ambrosio wikifeet page, she is the absolute queen of flip flops. So yes they are sexy.

Yes, yes, YES!!! :wub: There is something so sexy about seeing a woman wearing flip-flops :bubbleheart:

Check out Alessandra Ambrosio wikifeet page, she is the absolute queen of flip flops. So yes they are sexy.

Also Queen of Sandals :D To be fair though, she is Brazilian, so like her compatriots Giselle Bündchen or Adriana Lima, she is a flip-flops enthusiast almost by birthright ;) But you may be right, I would be willing to bet that she has more pictures of her in flip-flops or sandals on her Wikifeet than any other celebrity~ Also, she has excellent taste in them. I particularly love that she often wears those that have a single strap that is running between the first two toes, when she is off-work.

I agree, the toe loop sandals are also very sexy. Especially with her.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back