• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking the Amazon f/f

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Poor Sabrina was brutally tickled on her feet and body by the Blonde Amazon. She wants nothing more than a chance to get even, and since the Blonde Amazon is so tough and strong, she thinks that nothing Sabrina will do will get to her, wrong! Her amazon feet are VERY ticklish, Sabrina even discovers that her toes are her worst spot. Little sexy Sabrina thoroughly enjoys getting her revenge, she even taunts and teases the giant body builder!

You can find the full length video on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Attachments

• amazon 1.jpg
    amazon 1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 3,016
  • amazon 2.jpg
    amazon 2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 1,967
  • amazon 3.jpg
    amazon 3.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 3,079
  • amazon 4.jpg
    amazon 4.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,755
  • amazon sample.wmv
    2.8 MB · Views: 8,047
Man I just downloaded Sabrina's clip when this one pops up. A nice revenge clip. I'm really enjoying your TB2 site Tommy. :wavingguy

Wow!

I thought she was going to break lose from the restraints... :)

Great clip.

It's cool to see a big, buff chick as a lee.

You folks are my favorites..you have variety and some humor in your clips. Plus best i can tell everyone does a pretty good job of tickling in your clips..thanks.

Yup, that amazon has some pretty damn ticklish tootsies. What size are they? I'd love to see more lees like her! ZOWIE! You may need a pair of iron stocks, though! :)

~FTKL

Awesome

Tommy,

Your the first producer to use a muscular woman and allow me to say thank you. I didn't even bother to view the samples, I went straight to purchasing both clips. I'll refer to her as Amazon since her name was not given. In the clip where Amazon was the ler, she was awesome. Not only did she tickle well, but her facial expressions show her enjoyment which made the clip more enjoyable. In the clip where Amazon was the lee she was equally awesome as she proved muscular women can be reduced to little giggle girls. The taunting as Amazon was tickled made the clip and reminded her of her helpless situation. Please continue to use her and possibly any muscular female friends she may have as these clips will definately reach an audience not tapped into yet by any other producer.

FT

Tommy,

Your the first producer to use a muscular woman and allow me to say thank you. I didn't even bother to view the samples, I went straight to purchasing both clips. I'll refer to her as Amazon since her name was not given. In the clip where Amazon was the ler, she was awesome. Not only did she tickle well, but her facial expressions show her enjoyment which made the clip more enjoyable. In the clip where Amazon was the lee she was equally awesome as she proved muscular women can be reduced to little giggle girls. The taunting as Amazon was tickled made the clip and reminded her of her helpless situation. Please continue to use her and possibly any muscular female friends she may have as these clips will definately reach an audience not tapped into yet by any other producer.

FT

I told you I would find a female bodybuilder! I never gave up the search, and was lucky enough to find one that truly is an amazon as well! She goes by the name, "Blonde Amazon", that's what she likes. If she likes you, you may call her Ms Amazon, lol! She goes by the name Amanda as well, but don't tell her, she will kick my ass! I cannot wait to get her back, I already asked her to come back next Friday, and she is going to tickle guys and girls. (by the way, there will be a video on the original tickle abuse store of her DESTROYING some guy!) Anyway, I am thinking of getting Nady back for Ms Amazon, Nady is so hot and so popular right now I think everyone would enjoy seeing her get some real intense and extensive tickling, I know I can't wait! On a side note, this was the Blonde Amazon's first tickling experience, she absolutely loved it, and not just tickling, she wants to get tickled again! Man I cannot wait to tickle those amazon feet! Sabrina was fueled by revenge, think she did a great job, but I have something special in store for her!

Tommy

Very very nice clip i say it again YOU ARE THE BEST!! just a little thing you forgot: where is the oil and the electric toothbrush? please some more clips with oiled feet tickled!!

Very very nice clip i say it again YOU ARE THE BEST!! just a little thing you forgot: where is the oil and the electric toothbrush? please some more clips with oiled feet tickled!!

Tonight my friend, I am going to have Tasha and Nina tickle Billie from my original clips4sale store. They are going to do terribly ticklish things to that poor girl's feet! I promise you won't be disappointed. Tommy

Tommy,

FT

Amen!

JD

This was excellent...more fem bodybuilders getting their feet tickled please.

This was excellent...more fem bodybuilders getting their feet tickled please.

Thank you all for your kind comments, and yes , it has been a dream of mine to find buff chicks, it wasnt easy to find one that didn't want to kick my ass when I asked! But the Blonde Amazon, aka Amanda is a really cool chick, and she will try to get some of her buff female friends to do it. Now that would be AWESOME, two buff chicks tickling the crap out of each other, oh man, let me get to work on that!

It would be great if you can get either Sabrina or Nady to be held down and tickled by Amazon. Even better if you can get Amazon and her "buff friends" to gang tickle one of these girls.

Tommy,

FT

They're not the first to use a muscular woman. Tickling Paradise or whatever had done it before, and I think another place, though can't remember/not sure.

In any case, not my thing.

The Blonde Amazon may not be for everyone, but her video is one of most popular videos that I have done! I have been getting more positive comments, suggestions, and requests about her than about anyone else. Dont worry, she will be back next week!

Ah, don't sweat any negative comments, Tickle Abuse. Most of the people who make 'em don't contribute anything to the community, except for a negative attitude. Great stuff, as usual! Glad to hear she'll be back.

~FTKL

The Amazon thing is very hot in my opinion. Both using her to tickle guys and getting tickled herself. Thanks again for doing such great stuff. :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back