• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

straddle pic F/m - me

bob1968m

pic of me getting straddle tickled by female.

straddlepic.jpg

Uhhh....

Oooooooooooooooookay.......are your toenails...painted...? o_O (Time to run away now...!)

no need to run away MarzJuggalo, i like girls..dressing up is just another kink.

peace,
Bob

no need to run away MarzJuggalo, i like girls..dressing up is just another kink.

peace,
Bob

Grr

How many times do I have to say it?!?!? Make-up is FOR GIRLS. :sowrong:

Bob, you are a lucky man! And she's lucky too. Boys are fun to dress up.

God, Krokus, aren't you a rock musician or something? Don't tons of those guys wear make-up? Welcome to the future, which is already in progress...:D

evilqueen said:
Bob, you are a lucky man! And she's lucky too. Boys are fun to dress up.

God, Krokus, aren't you a rock musician or something? Don't tons of those guys wear make-up? Welcome to the future, which is already in progress...:D

brilliant!

Excuse me. What color lipstick are you wearing in that picture? I must have it! :cool:

True

Many Rockers do wear make-up. Once again it is for GIRLS. Not every bandwagon is meant to jump on. Think about it before you make those kinds of remarks. :sowrong: :sowrong:

I dont suppose u could give us a little backround on the female huh? Like how ticklish is SHE?

The female in the pic is a friend. Sorry I can't show her face but it matches the rest of her. She is married and is involved in the D/s and BDSM lifestyle as a switch. She and I played a number of times as part of her exploration into bondage topping. This was our first one-one scene (she did my nails, btw). I believe she is ticklish but doesn't integrate it into her play when she bottoms. I can't recall any instances of her being significantly tickled by her husband at parties i've attended with them.

Bob

Bob! Love those toes! Does your tickler ever tickle you by using her hair? Looks pretty ticklsh to me!

Krokus,
Simply stating that you don't agree with something is fine. If you want to back it up that's even better and more interesting. But beware, someone is going to say something just as equally pointed. EQ simply stated a fact she didn't say that you had to jump on any bandwagon. Her "remark" was completely justified for the cause. Don't take it personally. If it's not your thing, then it's not your thing and will be duely noted.

Mistress Mia,

Thanks. I can't recall if she ever used her hair to tickle me..i'm sure it brushed up against me in an erotic manner, but i don't think it tickled. Unfortunately, she and I no longer play, so i can't try it out.

Bob

MistressMia said:
Does your tickler ever tickle you by using her hair? Looks pretty ticklsh to me!

I wondered the same thing Mistress Mia. That's one of my favorite things. Do you ever use your beautiful hair as a tickling tool?

Bob, you're welcome. I still think that if you do it right it can feel like a soft paint brush. :D

Jerry,
great minds think alike:D. To answer your question, yes I have used my long tresses to tickle. I have found that the best way to get results from that particular technique is to have the ticklee blind folded. This way the rest of the senses are heightened and sensitive to the lightest "mosquito-wing" touch! It can be quite sensuous ;)

Damn, Miss Mia. You've really struck a nerve. That's a major fantasy of mine and I love the way you described it. Mr. Mia is an extremely lucky guy.

Jerry,
great minds think alike:D. To answer your question, yes I have used my long tresses to tickle. I have found that the best way to get results from that particular technique is to have the ticklee blind folded. This way the rest of the senses are heightened and sensitive to the lightest "mosquito-wing" touch! It can be quite sensuous ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Your pictures aren't particularly my cup of tea, but I'll say this for you Bob, you've got alot of balls posting them and they certainly have gotten quite a reaction.
I think the spectrum covered by the TMF has just expanded.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back