• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

where can I get clips from Armiranta Media ?

coastdude

TMF Master
where can I get tickle clips from Armiranta Media? Their site shows pics but no clips. does anyone have any to share?

Hi!
Someone here have videos of Jennifer from Armiranta?
My interest it´s the flame parts 1 & 2.

I know I'm bringing this thread back from the dead, but does anyone know where I can find information on the actual people behind Armiranta Media? I know this is strange but I really like the music used in the background on a lot of their videos. Can't find any information on them obviously. Shazam and Soundhound can't find matches... Just taking a long-shot to see if anyone knows the artists or knows someone who may know.

I'm wondering if the girls in Armiranta videos are truly Ticklish and are gigglers. I did order one of Cathy Tickling Martha (pic below) and Martha's a great giggler, how are the other clips ? I'm seeking the girls with uncontrollable giggles, feel free to PM me:

49946175827_9587e1c05b_s.jpg

I'm wondering if the girls in Armiranta videos are truly Ticklish and are gigglers. I did order one of Cathy Tickling Martha (pic below) and Martha's a great giggler, how are the other clips ? I'm seeking the girls with uncontrollable giggles[/IMG]

The one you want to look for is Beth. She likes to be tickled, puts up almost no resistance, and is a helpless giggler.

If you can find old Tickle Abuse videos, look for a cute brown-haired girl named Lily. She was a nerdy type with glasses, and she had a light, soft-squealing, cascading giggle. She only made two videos for them and a few for other companies before quitting five years ago to get married, then divorced after two years. Now she works at home for a call center that in-sources customer service for U.S. companies. She lives about a mile from me and has "adopted" me as a friend-father figure. She's very sweet, if a bit weird (otherwise, why would she kitten up to a man over twice her age?). She texts me several times a day and phones most nights. Every Friday night, she comes over to binge-watch Netflix. At some point in time, we usually interrupt Netflix for a 4 or 5 minute tickle session, sometimes two. Unlike the videos she made, she keeps her clothes on, and the tickling is very G-rated.

The one you want to look for is Beth. She likes to be tickled, puts up almost no resistance, and is a helpless giggler.

If you can find old Tickle Abuse videos, look for a cute brown-haired girl named Lily. She was a nerdy type with glasses, and she had a light, soft-squealing, cascading giggle. She only made two videos for them and a few for other companies before quitting five years ago to get married, then divorced after two years. Now she works at home for a call center that in-sources customer service for U.S. companies. She lives about a mile from me and has "adopted" me as a friend-father figure. She's very sweet, if a bit weird (otherwise, why would she kitten up to a man over twice her age?). She texts me several times a day and phones most nights. Every Friday night, she comes over to binge-watch Netflix. At some point in time, we usually interrupt Netflix for a 4 or 5 minute tickle session, sometimes two. Unlike the videos she made, she keeps her clothes on, and the tickling is very G-rated.

That was like almost a humble brag, good sir. But very good for you!

If you can find old Tickle Abuse videos, look for a cute brown-haired girl named Lily. She was a nerdy type with glasses, and she had a light, soft-squealing, cascading giggle. She only made two videos for them and a few for other companies before quitting....
Oh man, she was one of the standout models from that era of Tickle Abuse. I had no idea she did work for any other studios; do you remember who?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back