FOOTLOOSE & FEATHERBOUND TWO PART ONE & PART TWO FULL MOVIE
HYSTERICAL BONDAGE TICKLING  ALIEN  FULL MOVIE
Clips4Sale Banner
Ziyan punished by BF for get-up late  2
Evan Tickles Constance part 1
Tickling XLCR Moon's Armpits (F/F) for real-media player

What's New?

8/27/2014

The TMF Welcome forum has our rules, staff profiles, and more!

New from MTJ

Bot Corps #1

Click here
8/24/14

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

SharonP

cartoon tickling over real tickling

I remember a while back someone asked why some people love cartoon tickling, some even like it more than real tickling. I think I finally have an answer for it. Don't get me wrong there are some real tickling clips out there that are real great, but they just seem so fake to me. Even if there not fake the fact the they wanted to be tied to bed or whatever and tickled just doesnt give me the same feeling as watching a cartoon tickling clip.

The reason I think cartoon tickling is great is because of the reason I just said. in every cartoon tickling i have seen it was always used as a torture and the laugh acting in them just sound so great.

I don't know, maybe I'm just a hardcore tickle fetish who loves to see as a torture than as a pleasure dosen't anyone else get me or am I just an idiot?

I think a cartoon allows a much greater range of tickling situations. There's much more creativity possible when you're only limited by what you can imagine and draw, rather than by what is physically or technically possible.
    "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." - William James

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.” - Plato

We have a very active tickling community in the San Francisco Bay Area! Come check us out in the SF Bay Area Gatherings section.

Talking

I, like you, enjoy watching both real life and artistically created tickling. The latter form allows for more creativity and a sense of torture (if that's your thing) than the former could ever do. In cartoons, characters can be bound and tickle tortured against their will. That same circumstance can't happen in real life, because it's illegal and unethical to bind someone and torture them unwillingly. Just a thought. I'm a goober, anyway.
    An outcast among outcasts...

"I'm bisexual! I like sheep AND goats!"

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and all of them stink.

You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

I'm the ninja in the middle!
    I'm the only one in my clan with a tickle fetish. If any of my brothers were to find out, I would be forced to commit seppuku.

Quote Originally Posted by kirasao View Post
    I, like you, enjoy watching both real life and artistically created tickling. The latter form allows for more creativity and a sense of torture (if that's your thing) than the former could ever do. In cartoons, characters can be bound and tickle tortured against their will. That same circumstance can't happen in real life, because it's illegal and unethical to bind someone and torture them unwillingly. Just a thought. I'm a goober, anyway.
    Brilliant.

Cartoons allow for a much greater range of self expression than real life, There is a no holds bar quality and they can go from comic to deadly evil. No one ever dies in a comic or animated drawing and there is room for our deepest darkest tickling fantasy to emerge without guilt.

I've always preferred cartoon tickling over real tickling. I think what appeals to me about cartoon tickling is the innocence of it. Cartoon tickling scenes (excluding "adult" cartoons) are never meant to be erotic or related to sex. Even the most "evil" tickling scenes are good-natured and fun to watch. Cartoon tickling scenes are proof that tickling can be fun without being erotic.

Another thing is, as far as I can tell, all cartoon characters are extremely ticklish, so their reactions are always over the top. Anytime tickling is used as means of interrogation or persuasion in a cartoon, the one being tickled almost always gives in.

Quote Originally Posted by Softstroke View Post
    Another thing is, as far as I can tell, all cartoon characters are extremely ticklish, so their reactions are always over the top. Anytime tickling is used as means of interrogation or persuasion in a cartoon, the one being tickled almost always gives in.
    This comes close to why I like cartoon tickling. And that is this:

You KNOW, beyond a shadow of a doubt...

that the cartoon character is actually ticklish!

I cant get into cartoon tickling.

Cartoons can appeal more to people's fantasies. For example, let's say someone wants a video of women dressed like superheroes being tickled. He or she has two choices. They can either pay a lot of money for a custom video, or they could spend hours searching the internet for one video. You can see a cartoon one anywhere, and I'm sure a custom cartoon would be a lot cheaper than the real clip.

Blog Entries
    The thing with pictures is the atmosphere I think. It's easier to create a surrounding that fits your fantasies etc than in real life. To many of the so called "real tickling" (no not the company real tickling) videos are fake fake FAKE. Of all the stuff produced these days, I would say that 95% or more if garbage. Seems like the producers focus more on the model looks than on the girls acculy being ticklish. Of course...I understand it's hard to get super ticklish girls who "hates" being tickled to do video clips, but moust stuff today is just bad.

i agree alot of the tickling clips seem to scripted seeing a girl tickled with a fork wrong. but cartoon ones never give me the feeling of fake tickling just my 2 cents later kyle
    Proud NEST 2012 attendee
    Official dimple toes personal thing
    Ugly kid joe just a nickname not really ugly
    Proud 2006-2011 MTP attendee

Grateful Dead via Noolmusic.com
    Grateful Dead Myspace Graphics

I'm in this category, to an extent.

What does it for me is when the ticklee is ridiculously ticklish, has an insanely delicious laugh, and the tickler is ruthless and teasing. Physical and non, that always gives me a mad rush!