• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cartoon tickling over real tickling

moose

1st Level Orange Feather
I remember a while back someone asked why some people love cartoon tickling, some even like it more than real tickling. I think I finally have an answer for it. Don't get me wrong there are some real tickling clips out there that are real great, but they just seem so fake to me. Even if there not fake the fact the they wanted to be tied to bed or whatever and tickled just doesnt give me the same feeling as watching a cartoon tickling clip.

The reason I think cartoon tickling is great is because of the reason I just said. in every cartoon tickling i have seen it was always used as a torture and the laugh acting in them just sound so great.

I don't know, maybe I'm just a hardcore tickle fetish who loves to see as a torture than as a pleasure dosen't anyone else get me or am I just an idiot? ;)

I think a cartoon allows a much greater range of tickling situations. There's much more creativity possible when you're only limited by what you can imagine and draw, rather than by what is physically or technically possible.

I, like you, enjoy watching both real life and artistically created tickling. The latter form allows for more creativity and a sense of torture (if that's your thing) than the former could ever do. In cartoons, characters can be bound and tickle tortured against their will. That same circumstance can't happen in real life, because it's illegal and unethical to bind someone and torture them unwillingly. Just a thought. I'm a goober, anyway. ;)

I, like you, enjoy watching both real life and artistically created tickling. The latter form allows for more creativity and a sense of torture (if that's your thing) than the former could ever do. In cartoons, characters can be bound and tickle tortured against their will. That same circumstance can't happen in real life, because it's illegal and unethical to bind someone and torture them unwillingly. Just a thought. I'm a goober, anyway. ;)

Brilliant.

Cartoons allow for a much greater range of self expression than real life, There is a no holds bar quality and they can go from comic to deadly evil. No one ever dies in a comic or animated drawing and there is room for our deepest darkest tickling fantasy to emerge without guilt.

I've always preferred cartoon tickling over real tickling. I think what appeals to me about cartoon tickling is the innocence of it. Cartoon tickling scenes (excluding "adult" cartoons) are never meant to be erotic or related to sex. Even the most "evil" tickling scenes are good-natured and fun to watch. Cartoon tickling scenes are proof that tickling can be fun without being erotic.

Another thing is, as far as I can tell, all cartoon characters are extremely ticklish, so their reactions are always over the top. Anytime tickling is used as means of interrogation or persuasion in a cartoon, the one being tickled almost always gives in.

Another thing is, as far as I can tell, all cartoon characters are extremely ticklish, so their reactions are always over the top. Anytime tickling is used as means of interrogation or persuasion in a cartoon, the one being tickled almost always gives in.

This comes close to why I like cartoon tickling. And that is this:

You KNOW, beyond a shadow of a doubt...

that the cartoon character is actually ticklish!

Cartoons can appeal more to people's fantasies. For example, let's say someone wants a video of women dressed like superheroes being tickled. He or she has two choices. They can either pay a lot of money for a custom video, or they could spend hours searching the internet for one video. You can see a cartoon one anywhere, and I'm sure a custom cartoon would be a lot cheaper than the real clip.

The thing with pictures is the atmosphere I think. It's easier to create a surrounding that fits your fantasies etc than in real life. To many of the so called "real tickling" (no not the company real tickling) videos are fake fake FAKE. Of all the stuff produced these days, I would say that 95% or more if garbage. Seems like the producers focus more on the model looks than on the girls acculy being ticklish. Of course...I understand it's hard to get super ticklish girls who "hates" being tickled to do video clips, but moust stuff today is just bad. :(

i agree alot of the tickling clips seem to scripted seeing a girl tickled with a fork wrong. but cartoon ones never give me the feeling of fake tickling just my 2 cents later kyle

:excited: I'm in this category, to an extent.

What does it for me is when the ticklee is ridiculously ticklish, has an insanely delicious laugh, and the tickler is ruthless and teasing. Physical and non, that always gives me a mad rush! :wharblgarbl:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back