• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vancouver Munch proposed; reply if you can help

coastdude

TMF Master
Vancouver Munch Sept 30 at Keg downtown

Well looks like the the Toronto Munch is picking up some speed, so let's break the ice...

Vancouver Munch proposed.

What's a Munch? Basically we sit around at a restaurant and have a meal, get to know one another, and plan how we can organize a Tickle Gathering.

If Toronto can do it, Vancouver can.

please indicate if you're interested, and we need interest from females also please

PM me

Last edited:
I'm still looking to start up a Tickle Party / Gathering in Vancouver and am looking for interest...

You can PM me. Will start off with a Munch first. Desperately need female interest also.

I'd be up for it. Weird that no one's into tickling on this side of the continent.

No one in Canada. West Coast Gatherings been goin' a long time, and Seattle got it off the ground up their way. ;)

Absolutely....

Would be interested in meeting some of my "neighbors". Date in mind yet?

No I'm still holding out hope. I even have a Tickling Vancouver Yahoo Group. I need some interest.

Do you have someone that can tickle you? I've already made some arrangements with a BDSM party place so I need some invitees. Please PM me...

It's a neat idea. How big are you figuring this to be?

I'm trying to make arrangements with BDSM Vancouver to have a Tickle Party at their next Party.

I'd like to have a separate place in the room just for Tickling. No doubt our group will be small.

What I need help with is transportation of the bondage equipment. I need some tools and some people to help out with setting up and taking down the equipment.

I seriously should get a passport!

Kudos for your effort coast! Our munches her in Seattle are startin to grow. We are hopin to have a little tickle-party ourselves in Aug.

Would enjoy meeting some of our neighbor tickle folks. Our next munch is June 27. Interested in knowing if & when you have munches. Will be checkin here to see or perhaps pm me.

i hope this operation tickle didnt fail??? i almost forgot all about it! lets do this people!

How about we all meet at the Keg Restaurant at Dunsmuir and Hornby Wed Sept 30 at 7:30, say up on the 2nd floor where it's more private ?

Please indicate if you will be going or not. Please be certain to go if you indicate you can go. I don't want to be the only person there.

Bring as many females as possible. All males won't be fun.

Please indicate your availability

Last edited:
The wife and I would love to help and play.

We tried hanging with some of the BC groups who were just into kink...even attended a number of play parties; lots of floggings and techno music. Frankly, we found it pretty boring after the original novelty wore off. The only ones doing any tickling were us...which seemed to attract a lot of attention and created a good deal of amusement for the people watching...but no one else seemed into trying it. The only time anyone else did any tickling was by accident.

I guess not being into pain makes us outcasts even among kinksters. So far, the Vancouver ”Kinkster“ community has been a complete bust in terms of helping meet or organize anything.

Ticklers in the Canadian North West have our work cut out for us.

May have to simply make a pilgrimage to NEST once a year. Too muck fun to pass up.

so HP when is the next party you're going to and I'll be sure to be there to offer a tickle

I'll be in vancouver next week and looking for some tickling fun, let me know if anyone is interested.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back