• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I have a suggestion for a new feature

tickleteasing

Verified
The number one problem that people have on TMF when it comes to talking to someone is verification of wether or not that person is either a man or a woman. I have a few suggestions on how to handle this. Make a list of TMF members who have either been at a tickling gathering, or talked on the phone with someone who has been at a tickling gathering. That way its very hard to fake being a woman or a man. Or you could have a section of the profile that says wether this person has been verified? For example I have known QBWEAVER for years so I know she can verify me, and I have spoken to Mastertank over the phone. I know that women may not want to talk on the phone because of men trying to have phone sex but on the other hand how do you know if someone your talking to is really a male or female? I would like to see something done as a way of helping others filter out who are the real people?

A centralized 'verified' database is not a bad idea. But it's also a huge amount of work. And sadly We do not have the resorces to maintain one at this point in time. If members wanted to create one and keep it edited I'm sure that I could find a place for it to be stickied. But I'd want to know the folks in charge of the project.

Myriads

I would be willing to help out with that if anyone is intrested.

The gatherings in my opinion have had enough people to where they could help with verifying who is real

I'd be glad to help maintain something of this sort. It sounds like an awesome idea.

It also lets people know who they cant talk to about going to a gathering for the first time.

I have only been to one NEST and cannot help build the list much, but if someone is going to start something, they can contact me.

Screw that! There is no way in hell I'm letting anyone here know that I'm a trained Chinchilla!

You're just going to have to take me at face value.

We could have a section of the profile that says if the person has been verified yet. Verified meaning having spoken to someone on the phone who has gone to a gathering, or been to a gathering themselves.

I'll help with that

I'd be glad to help with that. I have lists upon lists of the folks who have attended NEST in the past.

The only issue I see is the same problem I had with NEST. I'd get emailed by one email alias and receive the reservation from someone who used a totally different alias. As Myriads said it will take a bit to get it organized and then to maintain it but I'll be glad to help out.

Jan

The number one problem that people have on TMF when it comes to talking to someone is verification of wether or not that person is either a man or a woman. I have a few suggestions on how to handle this. Make a list of TMF members who have either been at a tickling gathering, or talked on the phone with someone who has been at a tickling gathering. That way its very hard to fake being a woman or a man. Or you could have a section of the profile that says wether this person has been verified? For example I have known QBWEAVER for years so I know she can verify me, and I have spoken to Mastertank over the phone. I know that women may not want to talk on the phone because of men trying to have phone sex but on the other hand how do you know if someone your talking to is really a male or female? I would like to see something done as a way of helping others filter out who are the real people?

So because I have not been to a gathering I am not a "real" person. Many people dont or cant go to gatherings for various reasons. They are no less part of the community then those that do.

The people who are not avid gathering goers can be verified on the phone by those who do.

The people who are not avid gathering goers can be verified on the phone by those who do.

The phone verification certainly sounds ok but why involve the gathering at all. Just have a list of people verifed by phone by several trustworthy members and that list could be kept somewhere seperate on the forum. I know a lot of people here but only a very select few have I given out my phone number too. Not sure if any of those people have attended a gathering.

The gatherings are real cases of real people who have met one another. Its hard to fake it when you have several people know who you are. There is a long list of people who have been to gatherings I am sure this will definately set a good way to verify people. Or at least give the list a good start.

The gatherings are real cases of real people who have met one another. Its hard to fake it when you have several people know who you are. There is a long list of people who have been to gatherings I am sure this will definately set a good way to verify people. Or at least give the list a good start.

The implication is everyone who has been to a gathering can be trusted implicitly. Not sure if I believe that especially when giving out my phone number. LOL Also as with my suggestion several people whom most trust could do the phoning to verify not just a single person.

suggestion for new

i have been a member of the tmf for 8 years now. In all those years i have gone to one gathering up to now. One way i have let people know who i am was to chat on yahoo with them and let them see who i was on cam that is an option and also spoke on mic and have also spoken to a few members on the phone who know very well who i am. Now personally i would think not everybody would want to give out their phone numbers or be called on the phone to verifie they truly exist and who they are that in my opinion is somehow invasion of privacy. I understand your point of view on those who have been to gatherings are real and who they truly are no secrets no faking identities but to implie that people who go to gatherings are simply better then those who don't is not right and that people who have not gone to gatherings are not real well thats simply not true i understand there are many who cant be trusted who have faked identities believe me i have run in to many of them been tricked etc but that does not make these people any less real then those who go to gatherings whether they are males or females a person can be a member not have gone to gatherings or talked to anybody on phone from the forum and actually be who they say they are that is just not trusting people. And even if you have gone to a gathering it does not mean you are the most trustworthy person, something to think about.

hugs
zacutiebrat

Hmmmm yea I guess thats what disturbs me about this a bit. There is an implication that "gathering attendees" are somehow better then those who have not attended any gathering. I certainly think its not a bad idea to have a "safe list" so that people can have a better idea of those that can be trusted to call or go out with. However to imply that just cause someone has been to a gathering that they are instantly OK and those who have not are not REAL. Bothers me.

Last edited:
i have been a member of the tmf for 8 years now. In all those years i have gone to one gathering up to now. One way i have let people know who i am was to chat on yahoo with them and let them see who i was on cam that is an option and also spoke on mic and have also spoken to a few members on the phone who know very well who i am. Now personally i would think not everybody would want to give out their phone numbers or be called on the phone to verifie they truly exist and who they are that in my opinion is somehow invasion of privacy. I understand your point of view on those who have been to gatherings are real and who they truly are no secrets no faking identities but to implie that people who go to gatherings are simply better then those who don't is not right and that people who have not gone to gatherings are not real well thats simply not true i understand there are many who cant be trusted who have faked identities believe me i have run in to many of them been tricked etc but that does not make these people any less real then those who go to gatherings whether they are males or females a person can be a member not have gone to gatherings or talked to anybody on phone from the forum and actually be who they say they are that is just not trusting people. And even if you have gone to a gathering it does not mean you are the most trustworthy person, something to think about.

hugs
zacutiebrat

That is true the cam would offer an extra proof. All I was trying to say and I really did not mean to sound mean or anything is there should be some form of a list of people who everyone knows is really who they say they are. Or some system maybe not perfect but at least some system to try to weed out those who are here to just pretend and ruin it for everyone.

That is true the cam would offer an extra proof. All I was trying to say and I really did not mean to sound mean or anything is there should be some form of a list of people who everyone knows is really who they say they are. Or some system maybe not perfect but at least some system to try to weed out those who are here to just pretend and ruin it for everyone.

I dont think you were mean at all tickleteasing and please forgive me if you felt I was implying that. I think the core of your idea is very good. I also think zacutiebrat's suggestion is a very good one. If we offer several potential ways in which a member could be verified. I think it could avoid the problems for those who just cant attend these gathering events or for people reluctant to give out their phone numbers. I am sure there are several other things we could think of as well. I always looked at this forum as a family and family should take care of and look out for one another. :D :grouphug:

I really never thought of Cam as a form of verification but I guess it is, does anyone have any other suggestions on how this system could be made

It's easy. You have the person on chat (or in our chat room) and on cam at the same time. You ask them to write something specific on a piece of paper and hold it up.

You then have a confirm that is pretty viable. Not perfect, but very close to 100% viable.

Myriads

Hmmm?

Good idea tickletease. While we're at it why dont we collect a data base as to who is Jewish, who's a republican, who makes less then $50,000 a year or who likes to take photographs of government buildings?

So because I have not been to a gathering I am not a "real" person. Many people dont or cant go to gatherings for various reasons. They are no less part of the community then those that do.

Bravo Kurch!!! My thoughts exactly! This idea is ludicrious at best and offensive at worst. I can understand wanting to know who you are talking to, but saying that those who have never attended a gathering are to be under suspect is asinine. If you really are that interested in proving someone's gender, I think Myriads had a splendid idea with the "writing something specific on a piece of paper" cam view thought. But to doubt someone because you have never seen their face or spoken to them on the telephone is rather juvinile don't you think?

I was only trying to offer a suggestion I was not meaning to blacklist anyone. I was just expressing how frustrating it is when people resort to pretending thats all.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back