• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween Party

TKMarick

TMF Expert
I excuse myself, cause the original story is written in italian.
I tried to translate it as well as possible, but the grammar form and words are very simple and maybe not the best. I hope you to enjoy the plot.

HALLOWEEN PARTY.

Nadia entered Marick’s Pub, in which she was used to meet the most part of her friends. It was a particularly noisy evening, because everybody were busy to come to an agreement for the Halloween night. Nadia took place in a corner table of the larger room. One Nadia’s friend noted the dark hair girl.
“Hallo Nadia. You can’t deny your presence this time, please!” Dennis was organizing a special party and he approached the girl from the near room.
“Don’t tell me you have got no costume! All you need is a black dress!” the young boy weighted up, smiling to Nadia, with the look of a man expecting for a not, but hoping it could be the right time.
“What can you say, if I tell you I just find my dress for the night?” the girl asked, with a smile.
Dennis looked at Nadia, not sure she wasn’t joking. The girl glance showed him it was the truth.
“Me and Lisa went for shopping last Saturday, and we both found our costumes. But I will not tell you more. It’s a surprise!”.
“Wonderful!” exploded Dennis, emphasizing the event “A secret identity for a mysterious night! The perfect theme for my Halloween party!”.
“You’re right!” also Mirko, one of Dennis friends, confirmed about the game. “Some of the guests shell wear masks and all the others must guess who is hidden behind!”.
“Yes. It will be the initial game, just to open the night. There will be nice music, funny games and many drinks too!” underlined Dennis, with a cunning smile. Suddenly the boy’s look changed direction.
“Hallo Lisa!” Dennis opened her arms, looking straight behind Nadia. So the girl turned her dark hair to see her best friend making her entrance. Some people near around gave an admired look to Lisa.
The blond girl was clearly one of the most charming presence in the village.
Lisa smiled to everybody and took a seat near Nadia and Dennis.
“Welcome Lisa. Me and Nadia were speaking about the Halloween Party” Dennis started again “Nadia told me you’re going to come! But excuse me, please. I must join with Mirko now. We must finish to complete the invitations and handing out the tickets to all the people. There are some other parties in the village and we don’t like to lose the present company.”.
So Dennis joined Mirko at the bar, looking for some other people to involve.
“I think it could be a funny night!” Lisa told Nadia. “I’m happy you decide to come with us!”.
Nadia was quite new to the village. She lived in the big city till the previous year, but her nice look and kind manners made her a precious new friend for all the young living in.
Lisa rapidly become her best friend and they both formed a perfect duo. The blond and the dark. The villager and the townsman.
While they were speaking and drinking something more to the pub, Dennis appeared again from the other room, moving slowly towards their table, and pointed his index on his lips and nose, to suggest Nadia not to speak. Nadia understood Dennis was secretly going up on Lisa from behind and she imagined some jokes.
Dennis produced a wolf scream and threaded all his fingers in both Lisa’s sides, making her immediately jump from the stair with convulsive laughter.
“AAAAHHHEEEEEEHHEEH! OOHH-HO damned one! I’ll kill you sooner or later!” said Lisa, still panting among the amusement of those present.
Dennis and Lisa were friends till they were children and Dennis knew Lisa had nice sense of humour, good charisma and quick reply. It was often difficult to get her unprepared. But in the years before, Dennis also found Lisa was utterly ticklish indeed and he started having great fun in going so easily against her greatest weakness!
The mischievous boy was still smiling to Nadia, for his well-made joke, while Lisa was giving embarrassed looks to all the people around.
“Oh, stupid boy! Everybody’s going to make fun of me now!”.
“I believe it!” spoke Dennis “You drilled their ears!”.
“God, you know I’m so ticklish!” said Lisa, as if she would excuse herself.
“So I did it, lovely!” answered him “But I’m just very sorry!” Dennis showed a clearly lying gaze.
“I tried to draw the attention to you! Girls are usually happy for this! Aren't you?”.
“Oh, pass away now!” told Lisa, beating one Dennis arm, with an anger smile.
Nadia knew Dennis liked only to joke. Lisa was lovely enough not to need any help to be looked at.
“Ok girls!” Dennis clapped their hands “See you later! But remember the tickets for the party. I didn’t give you before. I'm leaving them here, on your table. Don’t forget them, or you both will pay for this!” Dennis menaced the two girls, waving his ten fingers in the air.
Dennis kissed Lisa on a cheek, greeted Nadia and left the pub.
“Dennis was right” Nadia confessed with a bit of voice “You attracted some attention. There’re two boys looking at us for some minutes!”.
“Probably they thought I’m a screaming chicken!” Lisa tried to fool her friend.
“Oh-ho-ho nooh!!!” Nadia insisted with an accomplice smile “They’re trying not to make them notice and I’m sure they’re speaking about us not like we’re chickens!”.
The two girls went on speaking together, faking indifference, for some minutes again. In this time Lisa and Nadia were approached just by the two boys they noted before. The taller boy spoke about a party they were organizing for the Halloween night, glad to invite both the girls. The four people spoke for some minutes more, in which the girls felt a bit of attraction for the two boys.
“We are really sorry” Lisa answered to the taller one “We’re going to Dennis and Mirko’s party! We promised them, but I hope to meet you again, maybe for another night!”.
“Yes, possibly, but we hope you will change your minds. In any case we’re nice to meet you!” the two boys smiled with kindness, before moving away.
Nadia and Lisa glanced at themselves, both thinking the two boys were not bad in her appearances and manners.
Lisa needed the bathroom and, as all the girls do, the two friends went together.
Some minutes later they greeted the barman and wore their jackets to leave Marick’s Bar.
“Oh God, we forgot our ticket on the table!” said Nadia, a little worried.
“Dennis wouldn’t forgive us!” told Lisa, looking at the table.
“Oh god, he knows how to be a dangerous boy, when he wants!” Nadia confessed, remembering the little tickling before “It’s better we don’t loose them!”. The two girls laughed at themselves.
“They are on the table! I’m going to catch ‘em!” Lisa said.
“Give me the mine one” Nadia exclaimed, holding an hand to her friend “I’ll keep it in my bag.”.
So Nadia gave a look to the picture. A funny monstrous mask was menacing the viewer.
THE LAUGHING PHANTOM: Halloween Party, 515 River Road.
Nadia couldn’t help smiling, thinking she was lucky to leave the city and find such a nice company, in a small village.

The days after flied away soon.
Nadia was in her small apartment. She spent almost half an hour to prepare herself for the Halloween night.
She was wearing a long black dress, with black leather ankle boots, black nail-polish and lipstick, to finish with a soft black make up on her eyes. She felt herself like a perfect dark lady.
Lisa arrived to her twenty minutes in late, but when Nadia saw her friend, understood immediately the reason.
Lisa probably spent even more time to became a wonderful blond witch.
She had stretched hair and it gave her a very attractive look, in her green lighting eyes. Nadia have been always adoring her friend, and this evening Lisa was even more charming then ever.
The gorgeous blondie wore a long black dress, with large sleeves and wefts, they were drawing a voluptuous moving on her legs.
Furthermore Lisa wore elegant black polish shoes with high heels and no stockings.
Nadia thought it was just the best way for Lisa to draw attention to her delicate and silky legs. Lisa had put them in evidence all the summer long and Nadia had found herself really astonished in particular at Lisa’s feet. With a bit of envy, Nadia had been admiring her friend’s elegant toes and creamy soles for long, sure she have never seen a couple of feet so attractive before.
Moreover the girl realized that many other glances were usually fallen down to Lisa’s open sandals or slippers, making Nadia certain to be not alone in her mind.
For that evening, also Nadia had thought about wearing more attractive shoes, but the bracing air of autumn discouraged her.
“My god, you’re so wonderful!” Nadia exclaimed with a pleased smile.
“I never saw a witch charmer than you!” Lisa kept on “We will be the perfect duo!”.
The girls were full of happiness, when they both jumped on Lisa’s car. So Nadia pulled out her ticket from the bag.
“Do you know the way? I have no idea” foreign Nadia told to Lisa.
“Yes, I think it is little far from the village. I know Dennis was looking for a solitary place. He told and told everybody Halloween needs the right atmosphere!”.
“The ticket speaks about River Road.” Nadia read the notice, trying to help Lisa in some ways.
“There is a dismissed factory at the end of the river park” Lisa settled “It is sometimes used for small encounters.” Lisa imagined. “There are very few lights all around! It could be a frightful place in the night!”.
“My god!” Nadia shacked “I still feel the adrenaline!”. The girls laughed together, getting the street for the river.
They arrived in some minutes and they immediately were reassured. There were some cars lined along the trees and they both felt the vibration of the music, showing the way to enter the factory.
Lisa parked her car and she approached the entrance with care, paying attention not to make her glossy shoes dusty. She opened the door and she was immediately welcomed by an impressive person, hidden by a dreadful mask.
Lisa had a jolt of surprise and started laughing at the girl in the cash-desk.
“You’re the welcome!” the girl said. “My name is Monica and I’m very glad to introduce you to the Laughing Phantom Party!”.
Nadia smiled with embarrass, sliding near the high monstrous figure, still immobile beside the door. Than she tried to give a look inside the factory, recognizing two boys working in the library.
Then she turned to Lisa and saw her speaking friendly to Monica and writing something on a paper.
Nadia looked like she was asking for informations.
“It is for the contest” Monica explained. “There will be some games this night” she kept on speaking “If you like to play, you may leave us your signature and get the number.”.
Nadia glanced the paper, reading rapidly the contents, with few interest.
The subject declares it wants to play, accepting the rules and so on.
“What kind of contest we are playing this night?” asked Nadia.
“Oh, many different” answered again the girl “But it is a little surprise. No drugs and no sex, in any case!”.
Both the girls smiled with obvious assurance.
“We have a dance competition” Monica decided to be more inviting “A little lottery and some secret tricks and jokes! If you are a newcomer I recommend you to play. It’s always very funny!”.
Nadia accepted the advice and put her signature like Lisa had done before, retiring her number: 21.
Nadia entered the large hall, seeing Lisa with number 19 hooked to a side of her dress.
“Let's look for Dennis!” Nadia invited her friend.
“I think he’s the one with the red mask, but do you remember the rules? We have to discover him!”.
Nadia and Lisa went to the bar, for a first drink.
In the main time the two friends heard an unexpected laugh, coming from a girl suddenly tickled by two masked figures.
“Oh my god!” thought Nadia, remembering the same joke Dennis did to Lisa in the pub!
Lisa looked all around, visibly thrilled for the situation. Another scream was heard from their left.
The two girls crossed their looks, suspecting in the same time to be in danger.
Nadia knew how ticklish Lisa was, and in a minute Lisa witnessed how much was Nadia.
The dark girl was caught from behind and tickled for some seconds, enough to put her in laughing hysteria.
Lisa was frantic, now that her friend was released. It was going to be her turn as soon.
“Nadia, please, help me to hide! They can’t catch me!”.
“Oh dear, I think they will!” answered Nadia, seeing two phantoms arriving behind her friend.
“You caught!” laughed Nadia to Lisa, with an evil glance.
In the same instant Lisa was assaulted with a tickle attack, throwing her in total madness.
Nadia was now realizing why Dennis was so amused in tickling Lisa.
It was so easy to make her laugh totally out of any control.
In the later minutes some other girls underwent new tickling attacks, with acute or moderate reactions, till the game possibly ended.
In the music box a female disc jockey announced some numbers, telling they are out of the competition.
Then the voice added: “Number 2, number 19, number 12, number 27 and number 21 you are in the final game!”.
Lisa make her way towards Nadia with an hesitant smile: “I’m number 19. Which play I’m in?”.
In that moment Nadia remembered she also had a number, which was assigned her to the entrance.
She gave a look at the string on her neck. Nadia had number 21.
“She is the 19! Get her!” the taller man at the door was now looking trough the people around.
Lisa was immediately seized to her arms by a couple of masked phantoms.
“Hello number 21, come with us!” Nadia had the same lot.
In short time, five girls were taken in the centre of the hall and the music was turned off. Everyone was surrounded by three masked people and Nadia was suspecting some other jokes!
She tought Dennis had planned something special for them.
Suddenly two of the masks get each girl and hold her still, while the disc jockey voice explained the game.
“The last girl asking for the stop, wins a bottle of champagne! Let’s start the game!”.
Nadia felt one of the phantoms stretching her arms far from her sides, while the other was keeping her legs as still as possible. The same sort went for the other four girls.
So each of the free masks, with full hands, started to tickle the girl he had in front.
Every girl was trying to resist, but two of them gave up in short time.
The surprise was Nadia, howling like a mad and laughing with piercing cries, but still in force to resist.
Lisa was so ticklish she felt her faint when the phantom fingers started tickling her behind the lower ribs.
“AHHH! HA! HA! HA! HAAAA! NNNOOOHHH! AAAOOOH-HO-HO-HO! HHAAAAH!”.
Lisa felt it was too much for her. With an insane scream she asked the phantom to stop!
Lisa immediately wriggled away, recovering her breath. The crowd attention was all directed to her, cause she evidenced the most arousing and shrill laughter, in the group. Her eyes went rapidly towards the two girls still in play. Lisa surprised, seeing Nadia was still in the challenge, even if totally out of mind. Her last opponent was in silent laugh now, only hoping for Nadia’s breakdown. This was the final heat.
Two more right touches on Nadia’s sides and armpits, and the poor girl collapsed in a furious entreaty:
“SSTTOOPP!!! STOOHA-HA-AAHAPPP! AAHHA!HHAAA!HHAA! SSTTOH-HOO-HOPPP!!”
All the audience was laughing for the game, and Lisa noticed that many people seemed they really enjoyed the show. Or they probably enjoyed the girls's reactions as well as the main challenge.
A big applause declared the game was over. Number 27 was the winner and Lisa and Nadia could only dry their tears, in the real meaning.
Nadia was still panting and speaking with Lisa, when they both arranged a new make-up in the bathroom.
“When I’ll find Dennis out of there, I will make him pay for this!” Nadia said to Lisa in front of the large mirror.
“He’s really a devil!” Lisa told with emphasis. “What a dirty trick it was! I’m so ticklish! And I bet he thought this trick just cause he knows it well!”.
“And you, Nadia!” Lisa added with admiration “How can you bear that tickling for so long?”.
“I was trying to win the game!” Nadia had recovered her breath “It would be so humiliating for Dennis and Mirko if I would have success!” Nadia exclaimed with regret. “Dennis knows how ticklish we are! He was so sure to defeat us! So I intended to resist!”.
“I’m afraid that tickling it is no matter for us!” Lisa laughed in resignation.
“God, you’re right! It really drives me crazy!” Nadia concluded, with a smile.
The two friends were treating themselves ironically, laughing at their own weakness.

Half an hour later it was time for the lottery. A pleasant perfume was coupled at number 21. Lisa instead won a yellow teapot.
The music began again and the girls came back to dance, after a second fresh drink to the bar.
Lisa occupied the dance floor with measured steps. Nadia liked only to speak with someone and she approached a known person. The most people she knew in the village was probably under the masks and it seemed they weren’t going to show their face for the night!
“Did you see Dennis?” asked Nadia to one of the boys working in the library.
“No, I didn’t. I have no idea!” answered the boy.
“I think he is one of the masked men.” Nadia started the conversation again. “I just like to find who recognized him!”.
“Are you a friend of girl number 19?” he asked suddenly, surprising Nadia for the sunned question.
Lisa was now dancing in the centre of the dance-floor, with many looks on her. Nadia read the boy's interest directly in his eyes.
“Oh yes, her name is Lisa!” she said.
“I think she really attracted the club!”.
“The club?” Nadia looked the boy with hesitation “Which club are you speaking about?”.
“The gang of the phantoms!” the boy said with a smile “Every Halloween they like to play games and jokes with many guests!”.
“Oh, yes” laughed Nadia “I also played the tickle game. And I totally lose it! But call me Nadia, please”.
“I often saw you in the library” confessed the boy with a cosy smile “My name is Paddy. They’re Rob and Melody, her fiancé!” Paddy indicated two people near him.
In the main time the disc jockey girl announced the start of the dance competition.
The people in the dance floor was considered part of the new game and Lisa was one of them.
“I think the club will be happy to declare your friend as the winner!” Melody spoke, eliciting some surprise on Nadia.
“I don’t know. She’s not a great dancer and the competition started already!” Nadia commented upon.
“Yes, but she showed to be the best girl to submit to the final trick, this night!” Melody insisted, with evident conviction.
Nadia didn’t intend the comment, but she started to suspect Lisa was falling in a new trap.
This time Nadia considered to be out of risk, so she became curious to see what Dennis and the others have in store this time.

Dennis was in apprehension now. It was forty past midnight and he didn’t ever saw Lisa or Nadia. He was sure they would have had to arrive together, by Lisa’s car.
He personally gave them the tickets for his “Monsters Halloween Night”. Dennis was sure of this. The tickets were on their table, in the pub. Lisa could have known the way. Pequod Rock Pub, 35 Milton Street, Norville. It should not to be a difficult place to find.
Nadia told Dennis she had the dress for the night too, some days ago. So it looked like they intend to come his party. Dennis started suspecting about some incident, but Mirko tried to reassure him.
“Don’t worry, Dennis! You know well Lisa and Nadia. They probably changed their minds! Call them to the cell!”.
“I don’t want to appear annoying them. Lisa has got my number. If she could need, she would call me!”.
“Yes, you’re right” Mirko ended “Call Lisa tomorrow, to ask what they did”.
Dennis felt a bitter disillusion, but shook his shoulders and turn back to sip his beer.

At one o’clock the lights were at the top and Lisa was dancing with many people, trying to do her best!
Nadia spent her time by speaking with Paddy and Melody, but never stopped to keep an eye on Lisa’s competition!
“Who it will be the winner couple?” cried the disc jockey female voice at the microphone.

“It’s a fortune they both came to the party!” one masked phantom was speaking with the taller mask in the entrance corner.
“Yes, you was right to leave our tickets on their table, that day. So they changed their minds and came here!”.
“I really don’t add our tickets. I just replaced the others with ours!” told the smaller, with pride.
“You’re great! And look at number 19. She's the utmost ticklish one, this night. Did you see what she is wearing?”.
“Fantastic!” the smaller said, admiring Lisa. Her waving long skirt was showing Lisa's shining bare ankles all the time the girl danced in the centre of the floor. “The girl signed the form, so she must accept every kind of jokes.”.
The giant phantom rubbed his hands: “If we should find just her on the rack, I can make shambles!”. “Tell the gang to make the blondie win the dance!”.

Two phantoms entered the dance floor, touching two people on their shoulders.
“Number 32 and number 13!” the voice at the microphone joined the gesture, excluding the first two persons.
“Number 3 and number 24!” two other people were called out.
Lisa was already in play and started to feel her as the possible female candidate for the win.
Many boys started to clap their hands every time Lisa beat her heels on the dance-floor.
It was evident she was their favourite. There were also two men dancing really nice.
Nadia was looking at Paddy, also supporting Lisa with some encouraging whistles.
“Number 7, number 17 and number 28!”. Three people left the dancing-floor.
A great clamour spurred on Lisa to smile and go on her sexy dance.
Although Lisa was not an expert dancer, her charming look and moving seemed to give her many chances.
The boys were all around, to watch at her! Some girls were encouraging a nice boy.
Lisa was full of pride and a little bit of vanity.
But Nadia was not so sure it would be a real fortune, for the unaware Lisa, to win the game!
There was too much people suddenly supporting her friend and Nadia was thinking what Melody told her before.
Lisa showed to be the best girl to submit to the final trick! Nadia was not going to intend what Melody meant, but she was sure all the group have some secret intent.
“Number 4, number 13, number 18 and number 27!” the phantoms touched the shoulders of some other dancers, rapidly approaching the end of the game.
“THE WINNERS ARE…” everybody put the attention on the announcement now.
“NUMBER 8 and NUMBER 19!”.
“Oh yes! I won! I won!” Lisa was looking to Nadia, pride for her triumph.
The girl was jumping in the centre of a big human circle, applauding her longed for victory.
The male winner was sending kisses to some girl friends.
Nadia laughed with no surprise! The plot of the club was going on precisely.
“Oh, let me see! I’m not going to loose the show!” told Rob with winking eyes. Melody hit him with a blow on the elbow, showing her little jealous.
In the main time the disc jockey girl entered the dance-floor, carrying two long black tables, on which she invited Lisa and the boy to lay down. Nadia recognized she was Monica, the same girl at the cash-desk. Just the one she introduced them, when the two friends entered the party. She was probably part of the organizing staff.
Lisa looked surprised and rather doubtful, but the people in the circle was applauding her, like she couldn’t disappoint their expectation.
Monica was speaking at the microphone, explaining the way to celebrate the victory.
“The winners will have the honour to be kissed by all the phantoms, but to do so, they have to be tied to the tables, not to escape for the great fear!”.
Everybody was smiling, laughing or encouraging Lisa and the other boy to lay on the racks. So Lisa had to accept. She sat on the long black board and stretched her legs towards one edge. Her white skin, appearing under her skirt, revealed a shiny charming contrast with her black dress.
“I swear I’m not afraid of the phantoms” Lisa was laughing more for embarrassment. “I don’t need to be tied!”.
“But it is the rule for the kisses!” specified the disc jockey.
The male winner looked embarassed by the joke too.
“Which kisses are you speaking about? I feel me ill at ease!” Lisa admitted to the girl.
“Oh, don’t worry. We call it kisses, but it is for joke. It’s only a silly sham for the crowd!” Monica reassured Lisa and the young man.
On the contrary, Nadia suspected a really mischievous trick, just while Lisa laid on the long table, with her arms stretched straight over her head and blocked by two straps on elbows and wrists.
“Oh god, please!” Lisa protested with too little resistance and she didn’t discourage the whole presents.
“Why I have to do this?” Lisa’s embarrassment was raising now.
So Monica, like an expert conductor, spoke to everybody:
”Beloved guests, do you like the risk she would take to her heels, when she will see the phantoms?”.
Also Lisa laughed, promising she wouldn’t do it.
“NNOOO! We like her to stay firm!” Rob shouted, getting another blow from Melody.
“So we must hold her legs too!” the presenter concluded.
“OH NO, PLEASE!” Lisa protested with no effect.
“Oh yes, our dear dancer! Put your ankles on there!” the disc jockey explained.
“Sorry, I can’t see anything!” Lisa excuse, cause she was laying on the table and she couldn’t watch at the other side of the board.
“I’m going to help you.” saying this, Monica seized both Lisa’s bare ankles and putted them in a half round padded edge, locking them with another strap. Then she closed the edge with the high side of a wooden bar.
“It’s no joke, guys. I can’t move away!” Lisa commented, getting wind of a plot.
Lisa felt her ankles completely trapped, but, as if it was not enough, Monica wrapped the long dress near Lisa’s legs and she fixed both knees with a last strap. The same steps it occurred at the male dancer.
In short time the two winners were immobilized and then surrounded by four black dressed phantoms, appeared from the dark. One of them was not very tall and all black dressed. He was called the Black Monster. The second phantom was probably a female, for her rounded breasts and back. She was named the Banshee. The last two were the Red Mask and the White Skull. The two boys Nadia thought to be Dennis and Mirko. The crowd was expecting for what was in store now.
Nadia was astonished for the perfect plot. She would never imagined one day she could see Lisa in such a vulnerable situation. Nadia was a girl and she had always thought like a common one, but that night she found herself pleasantly excited by the sight of her charming and tied up fiend. She by first would like to profit the situation.
“She showed to be the best girl to submit to the final trick!” Melody’s sentence sounded again in Nadia’s memory.
“But what Lisa showed to be perfect for?” Nadia was thinking, with evident curiosity.
A sudden suspect appeared in Nadia’s mind.
Dennis never lost any opportunity to tickle Lisa in past! The first game just involved tickling, showing everybody how ticklish Lisa was! In addition this Halloween event was named the LAUGHING PHANTOM Party! Nadia realized all the clues were going in a single direction.
My god, Lisa was probably the perfect unknowing victim of the “club”, whose Paddy was speaking before. They could probably be tickling enthusiasts, accustomed to find great amusement in tickling people just for fun!
Oh poor friend!!! It looked like they intended to tickle her again! And the more fun was that poor Lisa was totally unmoving now.
Dennis really conceived the ultimate trick for Lisa!
The phantoms surrounded the two locked victims, placing themselves all around.
Some of the young man friends couldn’t help laughing for his embarrassment.
Nadia did nothing but watch at Lisa’s odd condition.
The Black Monster started to speak to Lisa, with disguised voice: “We have the dance winner here! But I can’t see her dance anymore!”.
The Banshee and the White Skull were looking at number 8 man, just like they were expecting for something. Lisa watched all around, looking for some suggestions.
“I think the crowd would like to see you dance some more!” the Red Mask told to Lisa.
Lisa tried instinctively to move, at least a little, but she felt herself completely trapped.
“May I help you, girl?”. So said, the Black Monster poked one Lisa’s side with his index finger.
Lisa squealed with a jump, realizing she couldn’t move away.
“AAAHH!!! NNNOO-HO-HO! Don’t tickle me please. Anything but tickling!”
Nadia had a shiver, now that her suspects were turned in reality.
The phantom repeated some more pokes, instantly reducing Lisa in a giggling mess.
“AAHHH! HHAAA!!! HHAAA!!! HHAA!!! NNOO PLLEEAASSEEE!!! NNOOOT!!! OOH-HO-HO-HO!!! I’M SOO TICKLISH!!! HHHAAAA-HA-HA-II AAM SSOOO TIICKLIISH!!! AAEEHH! HE! HE! HE!”.
Lisa was losing control and the more she felt herself locked up, the more she kept on laughing and giggling in abandon. “HA-HA-HA! DOON’T HO-HO-HO PLLEEAAAASSSEEE!!! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!”.
People were laughing and giggling in evident amusement and Lisa realized it was a further danger.
If the crowd would get some agreement, the phantom could be possibly persuaded to prolong the game for some more time. Lisa knew she was too ticklish for this!
On the contrary, Nadia felt herself amused for the funny and clever plan the “club” had devised.
“What kind of dancer are you?” the Banshee faked to reproach the boy: “We ask you to dance for us and you persist to stand still, without moving?”.
“Oh-ho-ho, please! I ca-han’t dance this way!” the boy could barely speak, now that the girl phantom had started poking his side.
“I think we can be more convicting!” the White Skull joined the scene.
So the Banshee insisted: “Maybe I have to try this way!”.
So the girl threaded all her fingers on the boy's side, starting to really tickle him up and down his ribs.
This time he let a scream, before collapsing in a cackling laughter.
“Aaaaeeeeehh!!! aaaah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaaaaahh!!!”.
The masked girl was visibly tickling him now. Lisa panicked when she realized the female phantom was doing her best to obtain the maximum effect on the young man, expecting the same on her.
“Aaaaaah!ha!ha!ha!ha! Ssttoop! ha!ha!ha!ha! Eehh-ha-ha!”.
The boy was trying to ask for a stop, to implore some mercy, but he was overwhelmed by the uncontrollable instinct to laugh.
In short tima the girl phantom get both sides, administering a full finger attack!
“HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! EEEEAAAAAAAH-HA-HA-HA!!! HE!HE!HE!HE!HEEEEH!”.
The poor man broke up, laughing and laughing, while the Banshee's nails went up and down and up again, till both his armpits.
“OOOUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! EEEEEYYYYYYEEEEH-HE-HE!”.
At the same time the two phantoms at Lisa's sides started to tickle her again.
“Let's see who will dance better!” the Red Mask suggested.
So the Black Monster joined the girl, positioning himself on the other side of the girl. Now both the victims were surrounded by two masked phantoms, ready to really tickle them with no mercy.
The first contact was more than enough for Lisa.
“AAAAAHHHEEEEEEE!!! AAGGGAAAAAWWWD! AAAAAAAAHHHHYYYYYAAHHH!”.
Lisa went ballistic, but the stunning sensation didn’t prevent the poor girl to hear the giggling of many people all around. The beauty blond realized the amusement of the crowd was pressing the masked characters to insist some more.
“OOOOOH-HO-HO-HO-HO! NNNNOOOH-HO-HO-HO! AAAAAH! HE!HE!HE!HE!”.
The two victims were laughing completely out of any control, while the phantoms tickled and tickled both of them for another full minute.
The young man started to contrast the tickling sensation, becaming little less sensitive. On the countrary Lisa kept utterly ticklish all the time.
IT’S TICKLAAAAH-HA-HA-HA! III CCAAAN’T! TAAH!HA!HA!HA!”.
Lisa was shacking her head from side to side, without avoiding a lonely instant of full handed tickling. When the intense effort threw the girl abundantly over her own edge, the phantoms stopped tickling her. So Lisa and all the crowd started to recover their composure together.
“Oh Go-hod! Ple-he-he-ase, it’s no-hot fair!” Lisa was hardly speaking “You’re maki-hing me di-hie!”.
But the crowd was still giggling at her entreaty.
“We must admit you laughed very good, but it seems you are not willing to dance for our master!” the red masked man exclaimed.
“I have to find a way to make you really dance, for all of us!” the Red Mask spoke again, showing a clearly organized plot to follow.
“I suppose I find the problem.” he clapped his hands “I bet it is difficult to dance with not the suitable shoes. Do you all agree she doesn’t need her heels?” he asked the crowd, arousing the expectation of many of those present. The gaze of Nadia immediately felt to Lisa’s glossy shoes. Her memory, instead, went to the hidden feet that Nadia had admired many times in the past. The Phantom tapped one Lisa’s shoe with a hand, expecting to be pushed to proceed. The crowd acclaimed his intentions, asking for no heels more.
“OK! So it could be better she will dance barefoot! You’re right?”. The Red Mask seized one girl shoe and slipped it off.
Lisa really panicked, imploring everybody not to support his plan.
“NOT! Please DDOOONNT! Not my shoes, please!!! NOT MY SHOES!!!”.
“Ok, let’s help her request!” the man took advantage “Not her shoes!”.
So said, the red Mask removed the second shoe also.
“NNOOO!!! Please nooott!” Lisa screamed.
Nadia shocked in amazed excitement, now that Lisa’s gorgeous feet were revealed to everybody!
This night it was going to be a malicious prove for Nadia's theory. The girl would guess Lisa’s feet should look irresistible for many people and Nadia imagined what that did mean this time. Nadia started to feel herself in a real conflict. The loving part of her was terribly in pain for the friend sort, imagining what Lisa was running of the risk by now. But the dark side of her spirit was fascinated to see Lisa barefoot once more, only waiting for some tempting abuse.
“Please!!!” Lisa tried to implore “Please, not my fee-heet! I swear you-ou-ou, ple-he-ase!” but the only though of having her feet just tickled, it was enough to make her laugh in unrest.
“No-ho-hot! Do-hon’t Touch Myy Fee-heeettt Pleaseee!!! Yooouuu’ll Make Mmeee Diiieee!!”.
The crowd become only more eager to witness the following trick.
“It’s time to dance now!” the man spoke, tapping Lisa’s bare soles with his hands.
A more intense laughter erupted instinctively from Lisa mouth, producing more amusement in the audience.
Lisa’s feet were easy accessible now and her great commotion was only persuading the gang to carry on their plan!
So the red Mask started to move his fingers with more attention, tickling the balls and the base of Lisa’s toes.
“AAAAAAYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHH!!! HHAAAA!!! HHHAAA!! AAAH!!!
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HHAAAH!!! SSTTAAAAA-HHEEEEE-HE-HE-HE-HE! GGOOOOWWWH!!!
It was too much for Lisa, but just the top for the crowd.
“Oh, nice girl!” the Black Phantom was admiring Lisa’s great shaking. “Finally we can see you are happy to please us! I’m very glad!”.
“OOOHHHH! NNNOOOOH-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO!!! SSTTTAAAAH-HA-HA-HA-HA! NNOOT! NNOOOT! HAAAH-HA-HA-HA! …hhhhh… HHEEEEH-HE-HE-HE-HEE!!! …hhhhhhh…EEEHH-HE-HE-HE-HE!!!”.
The girl was trying at least to cover one feet with the other, but the expert tickler was always able to anticipate her moving, finding immediately new ticklish spots. Lisa was in a perfect trap. All the people around were in euphoric enjoyment instead, acclaiming for a quick raising.
“Look, she’s dancing tip tap!” the Black Phantom said with derision.
Then he approached Lisa's soles and helped his partner to tickle Lisa some more.
“AAEEEEEYH-HE-HE-HE!!! NOH-NOH-NOH! HE!HE!HE!HE! …hhhhh… OOHNNOOOH! HAHAHA! NNOOOH NOH! GGGAAAAAH-HA-HAWWDDD!!!”.
“It’s right, my darling…” The Red Mask started mocking the girl too “…You’re sooo a good dancer!”.
In the main time, Lisa was feeling one million fingers touching rapidly every inch of her soles, the base of her toes and balls, driving her completely out of mind!
“HHHAAAAH!!! …hhhhh… HHHEEEEEH-HE-HE-HE-HE …hhhhhh… EEUUUUAAAAAH-HA-HA!!!”.
Lisa was never tickled this way in her life and was laughing in tears, cause the intensity of the tickling was tragically mixed to the duration in time.
“Dear presents” suddenly Monica took the words “Do you think our loving winners danced enough for us?” she asked the audience.
“AAAAH-HA-HA-HA! TELL YYYEEEEESSS!!! YYEEHE! HE! HE! HE! TELL YEEESSS!!!” Lisa implored the crowd.
“AAAH-HA-HA-HA-HAAA!!! PPLLLEEEAASSEE!!! PLEEH! HE! HE! HE! HE! HE! SE-HE-HE-HE!!!”.
After some more seconds, a guy near the dance floor declared it could be enough. The audience confirmed it, with amusement. The tickling suddenly stopped.
Lisa kept giggling for instinct, starting to hardly recover her composure.
The girl thought her friends have really planned the very best trick for her!
And Lisa was sure Dennis had had a role in this plot.
“Oh my god!” Lisa suspired “I can believe my mind!”.
“You must believe it!” Monica spoke again “You won the challenge!”.
“What a luck!” Lisa exclaimed, making to laugh many of those presents. “If I knew it before, I would try to arrive last!”.
So Monica announced:
“Dear crowd and dear dancers. I like to remember you that all of us are guests of the Laughing Phantom, this night!”.
“He let us to have fun, to listen music, to drink and dance freely in his home! But now it is time to return him a little tribute!”.
“Do you agree we have to thank the Laughing Phantom?” the Red Mask screamed with enphasis.
“YES!!!” all the crowd answered in unison, mixing their voices with some giggles.
“So it make it necessary a right action” Monica spoked again at the microphone.
“The two winners are sure nice dancers, but the Laughing Phantom pretend to award a prize for one of them. Just a prize for one dancer only!”.
So the Black Phantom started to speak high voice:
“I think the crowd have the duty to choose!”.
“Yes! It's right!” everybody replied.
“So who do you want the Laughing Phantom to award?” the Red Mask asked again.
“Do you want number 19 or number 8?”.
Lisa was petrified at this time. A side of her was not really worried, because of the presence of many people and also some friends. It made her sure about no danger. But on the other side, she was really awkward of finding herself locked up, fearing what was in store for the chosen people!
All the audience confirmed Lisa’s anxiety, just declaring she had to be the favourite one!
Somebody applauded the disc jockey confirmation: “Good, we have the one now! Number 19 will recive the prize. The Laughing Phantom will be vary glad of this!”.
The four phantoms started to untying the young boy, living him free.
The male victim greeted the crowd and turned back to his friends.
Suddenly, joined by a dreadful music, the Laughing Phantom appeared from the dark.
The figure was dressed in black and its face was covered by a deformed mask. He was probably a male, because of his highness. Both Nadia and Lisa recognized in the same instant the tall person parked at the entrance when they entered the party.
“Hello everybody!” he said, with altered voice, surrounded by a visible awe. Then he approached the tied girl.
“Don’t you welcome the Laughing Phantom, dear dancer?” he asked Lisa, with angered tone.
“Oh yes, sorry!” Lisa seemed to be suddenly waked up by her astonishment.
The crowd followed the event with a big applause.
“I'm very happy you won the dance competition! I think it's time for your prize, now!” the Laughing Phantom reassured the girl.
Lisa looked at the phantoms with a suspicious look.
“Don’t you think you gained a prize, after all?” the Banshee asked under her mask.
“I think I suffered enough!” suspired Lisa, finding an escape.
“I think the same! So we can allow our phantoms to leave, with a big applause!”. The Laughing Phantom spoke, letting the four phantoms to greet the crowd with a bow, leaving the scene in acclamation.
Now that everything was over, Lisa started to recover her confidence.
“I think now it’s really time for your prize!” the Laughing Phantom sentenced.
“O.K.! Let me have it!” Lisa accepted, with no chance.
The audience acclaimed her sentence with a huge giggling. Lisa started to suspect something more.
“So I can’t do without give it!” The Laughing Phantom was now speaking with too a malicious voice.
Lisa understood a new trick was going to come, but she thought there was no way to avoid it. This mad group of masked friends knew too well how to follow their willing plot.
“I think I must be free, before all!” Lisa wanted to underline, hoping to get a solution.
All the audience responded with an evil smile. It was the prove she had something more to undergo.
“Please! Don’t you dare to make any more trick! It’s not fair!” Lisa remarked with high voice.
“We must only write you’re the winner on the LAUGHING PARCHMENT!” The Phantom sentenced. Then the tall man extracted a long feather from the rear of his black cloak.
“Oh my! What is the parchment?” Lisa thought the feather was a dangerous sign.
“It’s your own prize! You should bring it at home, to remember this night forever!”.
“I swear I need nothing more! I will never forget this damned party!” she screamed, cursing her friends for what she thought they had planned.
“But we must give you the prize!” the Phantom admitted “You asked for it! So let me tell you what is the LAUGHING PARCHMENT” the Phantom sentenced.
“Its name it doesn't sound very encouraging!” Lisa feared a new tickling plot.
“Don’t be afraid for nothing!” the man told. “I only need one of the guests to give me a paper, on which I may write with my personal pen!”.
Lisa didn’t believe it could be the truth.
“Who has got a parchment?” the Phantom asked to the crowd. “I need it, please! Otherwise I will be forced to write somewhere else!” and he immediately joined Lisa’s soles with the tip of the feather.
“NOOH! Please!” Lisa suddenly understood where the point was going to end “For God's sake, someone help me!”.
The crowd started laughing.
Lisa had an idea to get out of troubles.
“Ask her!” Lisa screamed, looking at Nadia. “She has got a paper in her bag!”.
Lisa saw Paddy telling something in one Nadia's ear and she noted a mischievous grin on her friend's lips.
“I’m sorry” Nadia exclaimed “I think I forgot the paper at home!”.
Lisa frozed.
Even her best friend had betrayed her!
“Noooh! Nooh-ho-ho-ho-ho! I promise you all will pay for this, one day!” Lisa tried to menace all her friends, seeing them so glad to support the Phantom in his recital.
It was evident that everybody wish to get some more amusement, playing against her greatest weakness. Her feet were going to be tickled some more!
“So it’s time to write!” the man declared. “Do you mind if I make it there?”.
The Phantom approached Lisa’s extended soles, holding the feather like a pen.
“Not please! Why I came to this damned party? Whyyy??? Someone get me out of this!” Lisa was imploring all the presents now. An aroused widespread giggling answered the poor girl it was time to tickle.
Then Lisa felt a bolt on her sole, while the man started to move the tip of the feather just under her left foot.
“HHHEEEEE! HE!HE!HE! NNNOOH-HO-HO! EEEEAAAAAH!!!”.
The girl screamed, trying to avoid the deep tickling sensation and praying the game would finish as soon as possible.
Nadia was astonished and she hided her mouth with hands, thanking god her own feet were on the safe side. So she could watch with gusto, savouring her own amusement and admiring Lisa’s feet in that extreme condition.
On the contrary, Lisa went on laughing and screaming, moving her soles everywhere it was possible to prevent the shocking tickling of her feet. It went on for a full minute, before the man spoke again.
“I’m very sorry!” he exclaimed with evident pleasure “But I think this girl is too restless! I can’t really write this way!”.
Nadia thought with a bit of regret the game was going to finish.
But so telling, the phantom extracted a rubber string and started to work on Lisa’s big toes, eliciting some surprise and curiosity in the crowd.
Lisa was not really understanding what was going to happen, but she looked so sensitive that she couldn’t help laughing only at the light manipulation of her long toes. She couldn't look around, cause she was straight on the table, asking herself what was going on this time.
Halloween nights rarely presented some naked feet, cause girls normally wear nylons or long socks. The Phantom was probably intent to take the maximum advantage of this unusual opportunity.
After the phantom carried out a perfect block around Lisa’s big toes, he stretched the string little behind, binding it to a little metal bar. Lisa felt both her soles completely drawn back, so she tried instinctively to contrast this manoeuvre. Doing that, she realized with horror that her soles were blocked and unmoving by now. The rubber string didn't caused any pain, but it was enough strong to prevent the opportunity to curl her toes. So Lisa tried at least to move her feet from side to side, or push them little back or forward. The more she tried, the more she panicked, cause the girl felt her bare soles still extended and easily exposed. Lisa understood immediately what that meant.
“Nnnooooh!!! Please NOT! Don’t do it to meeeh! It’s too much, please!”.
“Be happy, dear dancer! You’re having your gazed prize!” the Phantom kept on his recital.
“I don’t want it! I changed my mind!” Lisa begged.
Lisa heard some more giggling among the crowd, now that the plan of the Laughing Phantom was more than clear to everybody.
The new step was to have Lisa's bare soles totally accessible and unmoving, just to tickle the girl as easier as possible. Lisa understood by herself it was all part of the same game. At first, the choice had fall on her exactly for her abnormal ticklishness! Lisa was really demanded just for it. She mustn’t did nothing now. Nothing but accept the role it was definite for her.
“MY GOD!” Nadia confessed to Paddy “IT’S REALLY TERRIBLE!”.
“A terrible fortune!” Paddy explained “The phantom can rarely play this part, before starting the grand finale!”.
“Starting?” Nadia exclaimed incredulous. “I thought the game was quite over! Does he going to really tickle her this way?”. Nadia asked, not believing her eyes and imagining what this could mean to Lisa.
“Oh, the script is never the same and the Phantom likes to get some licence every time he can!” confessed Paddy with evident amusement.
“It really depends on the person! If she is not very ticklish on her feet it’s no need to go too far! But your friend is really ticklish out of scale! I think he’s going to use his best tricks this nigh. Let’s look and have fun!”.
Paddy was speaking with so simplicity, Nadia hadn’t any more words to add. She only thanked god not to be in Lisa’s position, offering her hyper ticklish soles to this enthusiast company. Nadia gave another look at Lisa's immobilized soles. They kept on looking so deeply attractive. Nadia herself had often envied Lisa for the accidental beauty of her feet. So she thought it was nice for Lisa to taste the rear side of the medal, directly on her super ticklish soles.
“I really don’t want the present!” Lisa was still protesting and imploring. “Please, I really forgo the prize!”.
“I can’t allow it! You liked to play the games!” the Phantom destroyed any Lisa’s hope. Nadia remembered the paper she also had signed at the entrance. One more reason to thank God not to own Lisa's soles this night.
“And now it’s time for the LAUGHING PARCHMENT!”.
“DON’T! DDOOONN’T!”.
“Yes dear! So I can write juuust theeeeeere!”. Than the feather tip started running on Lisa’s impossibly ticklish soles. The tip rapidly jumped everywhere, rounding the balls of both feet.
“EEEEEEEEEEH-HE-HE! AAAAAYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEH-HE!HE!HE!HE!” Lisa broke immediately.
“Wow! She can’t really move her feet!” Melody said to her amazed friends.
“Hear how much she’s screaming!” Rob and Melody commented on Paddy with astonishment.
Nadia was in a paralyzed silence. Exactly the opposite of Lisa.
“EEWWWWEEEEEH! YYYYAAAAAWWWWEEH!”.
The beautiful blond was a laughing mess, finding her bare soles totally exposed to a tickling never felt, nor imagined before!
The hyper intense sensation was constant and running all over, while the perfect extension of her immobilized soles was adding the psychological discomfort of no escape. Never in life Lisa’s laughter was so near the desperation. And never in life Lisa’s desperation dropped in so an intense laughter.
“AAAEH-HE-HE-HE-HE!!! HHAAAH! HHAA! HHAA!!!”.
The phantom was faking to write at high voice, but his words were fully covered by Lisa’s screams. Nadia listened he was declaring Lisa as the winner, or something about it. He prolonged the work for another full minute, while Lisa could do anything but laugh like a mad.
“EEEEH-HE-HE-HE-HE…hhh… HHAAA!HHAAA!HHAAA!HHAAA!HAAAH…hhh… HHEEEEH!”.
This added more and more amusement in Nadia. She had never thought some feet could be so exceptionally sensitive, but this time Nadia was very glad just Lisa’s feet were really the ones! The girl could bear witness the crazy Phantom was never rude in his touches, so her loving friend was not suffering any pain. But, at the same time, Nadia could happily bet that Lisa’s attractive feet were really undergoing the tickling of their life!
Suddenly the phantom stopped and Nadia felt a sweet quiet in her spirit. Lisa was safe, after a great job.
But Nadia immediately surprised, looking the phantom not so convicted.
“I fear I can not read well this parchment” he declared, while Lisa was breathing and giggling.
“I suppose there was some dust on her soles!”.
“Some dust?” Nadia thought Lisa’s feet were so soft and creamy, it should be an evident excuse for a new shot.
In fact the man extracted a plastic hair brush, announcing he had to clean the feet before write again.
Nadia thought it must be an unexpected step in a usual plot, cause Paddy let a giggle and some other people acclaimed the event with joy and surprise.
Lisa instead looked so weak, she didn’t let a word. Her green eyes were covered by tears and she looked still confused.
Lisa couldn’t even realize what the man did, but she felt it directly on her soles, in the main instant the hair brush started rotating under her toes!
This new sensation was even stronger than the last one. While the feather tip was a small point, overstepping her resistance with one only electric touch, this damned brush was rubbing both her soles with deep and unbearable persistence!
“NNOOH-HO-HO-HO! HO-HO-HO!!! EEEEHH-HE-HE-HEEWW!!! AAAANNNH!!! HA!HA!HA!HA!”.
Lisa’s laughter became more screaming and still more vigorous and powerful, showing everybody this new technique had probably the very best effect on Lisa’s naked soles! The poor girl was howling full open mouth, in a grimace of fake happiness and full desperation!
“This duster it really works good!” the Phantom underlined his perfect action.
“HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE!!! YOU’RE CRAAZYYHEEE!!! EEEHH-HE-HEEEH! EEHHHAAAH! HA!HA!HA!HA!”.
In few seconds Lisa lost any control, so the Phantom realized it was the point. He pressed the hairbrush under Lisa’s toes, than proceeded directly at the centre of her soles, before turning back along the line under her toes. The Phantom repeated this T movements for one other minute, only to hear Lisa’s uncontrollable laughter escalating in highness.
“YYYYYYRRH-CCRRAAAZZEEEAAAAH-HAAAAAAWWNN! AAH-AAEEE-HEERRR! EEEEENNEEH!!!”.
The Phantom had never admired such a gorgeous feet in all his recent parties. And they were ticklish beyond any expectation.
“Let’s get my duster, darling!” the man repeated “Are you happy your feet are going to be cleaned so good?” he asked maliciously.
The only answer was Lisa’s maniacal laughter and as soon as it reached the top, the Phantom improved his movements for one last minute, reducing Lisa in a laughing delirium!
“HHEEEAAAAAH! HHAAA-WAA-AAAAWW! HHAAAA-WAAH! HHAAAAW-WWAAAA! HHAAA!”. Then he reluctantly stopped the tickling.
The crowd was amazed. Nadia could not believe her eyes. Lisa was sobbing, like she was half fainted. Only the Phantom, still covered by his mask, seemed to be calm and unmoved.
Then he started to write again on Lisa ‘s soles with his feather, causing new small cries and begging.
“I hope not to make any mistake in my writing!” the man went on his recital “If it happens I shell use my duster again!”.
“NNOOH-HO-HO!” Lisa begged “Ha-have me-hercy! Anything but the duster!”.
“Dear Laughing Phantom…” the man faked to write again “I am very happy to be the winner of the dance competition…”
“NNOh-ho! Please-he-he!” Lisa protested.
“Not? You’re not happy? So must I clean my writing?”.
“No-ho! It’s a-haall right-he-he-he!” Don’t clean anything-he-he-he!” Lisa was really afraid the phantom was planning a new hair brush attack. It had a crushing effect on her soles and one was more than enough for her incredibly ticklish feet.
“And I’m very pride…” the phantom kept on writing “…to bring my home this parchment! Right?” he asked.
“YYEE-hes, it’s all-ha-ha right-the-he-he-he!”.
The Phantom proceeded to write some more on Lisa’s soles, amusing the crowd and fearing Lisa with his repeated provocations. Then he declared the game was over.
“O.K. You can go now! I only need to make a photograph of your parchment!”.
Monica bring the Phantom a photo machine and the man took some releases.
“So everybody can bear witness of what is written on the laughing parchment, before remove the ink!”.
Lisa looked like astonish.
“You have to put your shoes on, so I’m going to remove the ink, not to spoil your footwear!”.
“WWHHAAAT?” Lisa had a fearful thought “You may leave the ink, please!”.
“Oh not. I know it could be a quite long work, but you are very lucky, cause I have my own special duster!”.
The Phantom gained the attention of all the audience again.
Nadia was so impressed by all this bombarding emotions, that she was not surprised by the Phantom intentions. After all it was not easy to find some feet as Lisa’s and Nadia admitted the Phantom to be more than legitimate to take advantage of that wonderful soles.
“PLEASE! Not! You’ll make me die, please! I’m so ticklish!” Lisa was begging not to do it, just resigned at the worst. The crowd excitement confirmed to Lisa that everybody was amazed for this final shot! And everything was ready for a new start. Nadia thought this moment was going to worth double!
Lisa saw the phantom moving something near her soles.
“You won’t! Please not again!” Lisa heard the crowd supporting the man and felt herself lost. Then she felt the jolt of the brush on her naked soles. One second later she collapsed in a maniacal laughter. Lisa knew this technique was far beyond her resistance, cause the sensation was spreading from her feet as far to her mind, making the poor girl to lose any control.
“EEEH-HERRRHE! AAAHHAWW! AWWAAAH-HA-HA-HAW! EEEEWWEEH-HE-HE-HEWEH!”.
Lisa’s laughter was echoing the dancing room. The Phantom knew it was his last chance, so decided to be inflexible in his action.
“EEERRRH-HHEEWWH-HHO-HOOTT! GGAAA-HA-HA-HAWWDD! EEEHHEEERWWD- MMEEH-HE!”.
“Clean her feet better! Ha ha ha!” somebody suggested.
“My God. She is so ticklish!” Melody exclaimed.
“C’mon Lisa! Don’t yield!” some other supported her crazy laughter.
“Yes! Hold it out! It’s a little tickling! HA HA HA HA!”.
Lisa heard her own laughter roaring like an howling machine gun, while she tried to avoid the tickling with some imperceptible retraction of her soles.
“HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HEEWWD! NNEEEEW-WEED-HAAAWA-WAAAHA-HA-HAGN-EEEWR!”.
Lisa tried again and again to move her feet away, but she realized there was no escape. She felt the brushes travelling freely up and down her madly ticklish bare soles and in an instant she started laughing out of her lungs.
“HE-HE! MMMYYYYH-HY-HY-HY! HHAAAMMY-HY-HY-HYYH!”.
After little more amazing shots, the Phantom relented the rhythm till stopping the torture. So he hided the brushes under his dark cloak.
Lisa was full properly tickled.
“Mmmmh! Hhh! He-he-he…hhh mmmh!” Lisa was half panting and half breathing freely, now that her torture was over.
But Lisa’s irresistable feet had completely charmed all the audience.
The phantom decided in an instant that her hands must taste these feet also!
The man started only to caress Lisa’s feet, cause the girl was too exhausted for more.
The Phantom was clearly enjoying this touches, viciously exceeding the steps of the show. But nobody would have nothing to object, so pretty and so ticklish that feet had been!
When the malicious massage seemed to be over, the Phantom started escalating his finger movements.
Lisa had a jolt, feeling the Phantom nails suddenly scrubbing the balls of her soles.
“I think our lady will deserve a real acclamation!” told the Phantom ironically. “And, more than all, she really deserves my own applause!”.
“Do it with fingers, man!” a voice arrived from the crowd.
All the crowd giggled, now that Lisa was visibly approaching the edge of her resistance!
Lisa immediately understood what the Phantom personal applause should mean and had a shrill on her mind.
She started to contract her knees, trying to remove her feet from so a perfect trap. But everything confirmed her it was likely impossible. She had nothing to do but resist, or at least to try.
After some more instants of light finger stimulation, the Phantom was lost in an amusing trance. He massaged and danced his fingers lightly on Lisa’s soles, savouring every inch of those two pink miracles.
“RRRH… HE-HE-HEEERR! … MMMH…” Lisa realized the more she had laughed with full force, the more she had been tickled with maximum fun.
She had to endure and she prayed not to laugh. It was no time to yield!
“Neeh-he-he!” Lisa burst a high giggle.
The Phantom fingertips returned to massage the air and Lisa could restrain her laughter this time.
But the next step was too easy to expect. The Phantom increased the tickling little by little, admiring Lisa in a new giggling escalation.
The man did some new right touches, admiring the girl burst out some other laughter.
“Meeh-he-he-he! MMNN hhh Noo-ho-ho-ho!”.
Lisa understood it was her last attempt, and in a last effort she demand herself not to surrender! The man tickled one second under her toes.
“MMNN-mgghh…”.
Than two seconds on her soles.
“WWEEeeeh-he-he!”.
She must resist! She must!!!
“EEYYEE-he-he-he! HHAAH!HAHA!HA!”.
The Phantom raked his ten fingers on the balls of her ultra ticklish soles.
Lisa uselessly hoped the fingers to disappear.
“NNEEEH-HE-HE! OOHO-NNOH-ho-ho!”.
This time the fingers went on their march.
“AAAHHEE! WWAAAAEEEEE! HE! HE!HE!”.
Lisa immediately understood it was the point. She knew to be too ticklish for any more resistance. The Phantom increased his attack and poor Lisa collapsed in a total crash!
“YYEEEEE-HE!HE!HE!HE!HE! AAHHHAAA-HA-HA-HAAAH! OOOEEEEEH! HE!HE!HE! AARRRH!”.
The Phantom averted any reticence and started to tickling Lisa's bare soles with a fanatic spider fingering assault.
For poor Lisa it was the coup the grace.
“NNNEEEEEEEEEEEH-HHHEEEEH-HE-HEE-HHEEEH! AAAAAAAUUUYYYYY-HEEH!
RRRAAAAAAAAAAA-HHAAAAR-REEEEAAAAAAAH-HA-HA-HA-HA! GGGAAAAAWWWWWWWH!”.
The girl felt her body hurling in the sky, just while her feet were still immobile, to bear this massive tickling attack.
Paddy felt himself near the wetting point, watching Lisa going berserk under this expert final attack.
“HHHEEEEEEHR! HEE-EEE-HEEE-HHEER! AAAAYYYYYHHRRR! EEWWWWRRGH!”.
The Phantom had brought Lisa to the verge of her sensitivity and Nadia was on fire, now that her super ticklish friend was laughing like a crazy hurricane!
She admired the Phantom fingers reaching every accessible spot on Lisa’s extended feet, just imaging what an intense tickling he was doing on her friend gorgeous soles.
“EEEEWWWEE-HE-HE-HE! AAARRRHHE…hhh… MMYYYEEEH!HE!HEEH!”.
The man skilfully administered the tickling attack for half a minute long. Lisa visibly lost any capability and her laughter sky rocketed, echoing the whole factory like a mad song.
“HHHAAH! HAAH! HHA!HHAA!HA!HA!HA! EEEH-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE!”.
Lisa’s laughter was the perfect one, cause the girl was so ticklish, she never decreased her energy, laughing and laughing with full force, cause her mind was totally blinded by the total tickling sensation.
“HHEEERREEH-HEEH! EEEWWWAAAH-HHHEEEAAH-HA! OOHNNNOOH-HOOH-HHHEERR-EENNEWH! HOOOOOH!”.
Lisa was collapsing in an endless impressive laughter, hoping the Phantom to stop tickling her so intensely.
“HHOO! HOOOH-HHOOEEEEH-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE!”.
Her thoughts were confused and mixed with her fisical sensations.
It tickles too much! “HE!HE!HE!HE! Can’t move my feet! STOP!
“HEEAAH! HHAAEH! HE!HE!HE! I'm sooo ticklish! “HEER! HHAAARGH! HA!HA!HA!HA!” It tiiiickleeeeess!
“HE-HE-HE-HE! AAAAH-HA-HA-HA-HAAAGH!HHAAAAERRH!” noot myyy feeeeet! “HER!HE!HE!HE!HERGH! AAAEEEEEH!” He is tickling my feet! Whyyy mee?
“HA!HA!HA!HA!” he's still tickling me, stooop! “HE! HE! HE!HE!HE!”.
“HOOAAH! HA!HA! HA!HA!HOOOAH!” He doesn’t stop! He doesn’t stop!
“HO!HO!HO!OOHNNNOOH-HOOH-HHHEERR-EENNEWH! HOOOOOH!” I can’t move away! Pleeeaaase! “HE!HE!HE!HEEEA-HEA-HEE-HEEH!” My god, he’s going on! He’s going on tickling! Whyyy meeee? “HAAAEEEH! HEEAH! OOOEEEEEEH-EERREEH-HE-HE!”.
Lisa realized she could do nothing to stop the Phantom, now that he was eagerly going and going on running his expert fingers on her voluptuous bare soles.
“AAAAH-HA-HA-HA-HAAAGH! EEERRRRHHHE! HE!HEEER! HHREEHE!”.
On the other side Nadia was entirely absorbed in the show.
“NNEEEEH-HEEH-HHEEE-HEHEEH-HHAAYYYYHEEEH!” Oh god, she's going crazy!
“EYYYYEEEH-HE-HE-HE-HE-GGGH! HA! HA! HA!”.
This man is a real tickler! He’s tickling Lisa's feet so good!
Nadia was loving Lisa's wonderful bare soles at the full mercy of this crazy man. Nadia could't stop giggling, now she was looking at Lisa's crimson face, totally deafened by the high pitch crazy laughter of her poor friend.
“HA! HA! HA! HA! HAAAEEH! AAAEEEERRH-YYYAAAAH-HA-HA-HA!”.
Another ten seconds flied away and Lisa’s laughter never decrease a mere nothing.
“HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HEEH! NNOH-HO-HO!”
“It’s so a funny tickling! Oh my, he's tickling her so much!”.
NNO-HO-HO! HHHEEEYYYA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
“It's so cool!” AAAAEERGH! HEER! HE!HE!HE!
“He tied her toes up so well and tickle tickle!!!”.
NNEEH-HEAA-HAAAHH! MMYYYEEEH! HAAAHAH!
The Phantom kept on tickling firmly for twenty seconds more, running all over Lisa’s totally immobile soles!
HE-HE-HEERRR! HHAAAH! HHAAAAH!!! “Let she have a good tickling lesson! Go on, let's tickle tickle!”.
HE!HE!HE!HE!HE!HE! AAWWEEEAH-HHAAHeeeaaah! HA!HA!HA!HA!
Nadia never watched a man so determined to submit a person to so an intense tickling and she was spellbound to see it inflicted just on her loving friend soles.
“Yes, man. She can't really move away! Come on! Work hard!”
“Make her laugh much more, Phantom”
“MUCH MORE!!!”.
Some people reached a common ecstasy, now that Lisa’s head was shaking side to side, her eyes lighted for the tears, while her impossible laughter was going forth her full opened mouth.
“GGEEEEH-HHHEEER! UUUAAAAAH-HHAA-HEER! HHEEEEW! EEEWWWAAAH-HHHEEEAAH-HA! MMMEEEEEEEEH-HHHEEMMAAH! HAAEEA! HHEEAAAH! HHAAAAERRH!”.
The Phantom understood it was the point. Lisa was totally broken and it was time to go on tickling her soles and toes at the best for the last full minute. Poor Lisa realized it and she ended up the laughter of her life!
“HER!HE!HE!HE!HERGH! AAAYYYHHEEEAAAAH-HA-HA-HAEEEH! OOOEEEEEEH-EERREEH-HE-HE! EEEWWWAAAH-HHHEEEAAH-HHREEHE!”.
Nadia also felt a warm wave on her slips. Paddy, not expecting so an intense hazard, was very near to wet himself.
When finally the tickling stopped, all the presents filled the air with a great unanimous applause. Lisa was half unconscious, while the crowd was completely satisfied for the great emotion.
Lisa was released by her bound and helped to regain her composure, just while Nadia approached Lisa and tried to speak with her a couple of times. This time Lisa looked like astonished and a little absent.
In a minute Nadia helped her exhausted friend to wear her shoes again. The girl had the time to give a last look to Lisa’s magnificent feet. She thought the Phantom had had a great fortune, over-indulging in tickling them so much. She smiled, thinking she would have done the same.

The two friends went together to the bar and they both ordered a frozen drink. The blondie to forget the event. The dark one to put out the fire inside. After the drink Lisa showed to be on the earth again.
Paddy and Rob spent over half an hour to speak with Lisa and Nadia, trying to bring the conversation on Lisa’s unexpected experience, before leaving the factory.
The party ended little later, and the two friends went home, not sure they had really lived a real event! Lisa for the intense torture she had endured. Nadia for the great show she had witnessed.

THE END.

Kisses and tickling to everybody,
Marick.

Fantastic Story !!!!! This Is Awesome!!! Best One In A Long Time!!!

I like this story very much. Keep up the grt work.
Regards
One and only Sky Cpt.

the best halloween party story ever made.
the one and the only one masterpiece.

Thank you, guys. I wrote the original version of this story in italian. There are few adaptations and some simplified sentences, because I found it difficult to translate the text perfectly, but I'm happy with the result. I'm convinced it's a good story.

Thank you, guys. I wrote the original version of this story in italian. There are few adaptations and some simplified sentences, because I found it difficult to translate the text perfectly, but I'm happy with the result. I'm convinced it's a good story.

The masterpiece :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back