• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kittletown (Part 7)

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN
Where tickling is a way of life !
By Max Speer

CHAPTER SIX
CAUGHT

Buddy sat and watched TV. He had been thinking about Mrs. Callan all through dinner and just couldn't shake her off his mind. His excitement was almost uncontrollable. He had a huge crush on Mrs. Callan but, in his young mind, thought it was true love.
He kept thinking about how she laughed. She had the sweetest laugh he'd ever heard. He thought about how soft the sensitive skin of her ticklish underarms were. He remembered looking down at her toes revealed through her sandals and how excited he felt when he saw that they were painted.
When he was tickling her, there were times he felt like kissing her cheek. He could smell the fragrant perfume of her soap wafting into his nostrils as she laughed very close to him. He was tickling down her arm and their faces were very close. God, how he loved Mrs. Callan!
Jamie was lying on the couch, trying to look interested in the cartoons that Buddy was watching. It was a local show, Flip and Flop. They were mice. She'd never seen anything like it. Then she noticed something strange. Flop had tied Flip to a tickling machine and was torturing her by jumping up and down on different controls that tickled different parts of the body. She looked up and saw that her father was sitting alone in a chair and reading the local paper. She was about to look away when an article, printed on the back page, caught her eye:
IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE SOMEONE MORE TICKLISH?
She squinted her eyes and was only able to make out a few of the words without getting up. It was an article written by someone who interviewed Dr. Gregory. The doctor claimed that it was possible and he had been working on a drug that could do just that.
They put it in the water.
She remembered Amy saying that. Jamie looked over at her mother drinking coffee with Aunt Pam.
The coffee is made with water.
All she could do was lie down on her back and put the backs of her hands over her eyes. She wandered off into a dreamy state, sounds of laughing mice filling her ears, and waiting until her parents left so she could rendezvous with Amy and find out some answers.
A commercial for Tickler Brand shaving cream came on the TV. It featured a rugged man, dressed as a cowboy, shaving. A sexy barmaid, complete with feathered tiara, walked up to him and rubbed his face saying, "Mmmmm!" The cowboy grabbed her around the waist with one hand and used the fingers of his other hand to tickle her ribs. She screamed and giggled as a sexy voice-over stated, "Only the most rugged men use Tickler Brand".
Buddy watched with mouth agape, then looked over at his sister. She was wearing a pink checked, sleeveless/midriff top and matching shorts. The way she was lying on her back with her hands over her eyes afforded him a clear view of her absolutely hairless underarms. They looked smooth, like Mrs. Callan's. All he could think about was tickling her. Why hesitate now? He never had in the past. Oh, but now it meant something different entirely. Now it was stimulating and exciting.
He stared and watched his sister's lean, shapely body breathing. Her womanly hips were held tightly in a pair of shorts that revealed plenty of smooth leg. Her feet were bare and the toes curled inward slightly. He wondered just how ticklish her feet were and craned his head a little to see the pink soles with the tiny creases. Her bare arms were up and her hands were over her eyes.
He could take it no longer. After all, he was a male and he had the right. Buddy crawled over to Jamie on his belly and knelt up by the couch. He reached his little fingers and wriggled them in the air over her outstretched underarm, building the excitement. Then he lowered his fingers and tickled her soft, sensitive underarms with both hands.
Jamie was in a dream state but was awakened with a shock. Her brain quickly told her that her underarms were being tickled and to protect herself. She threw her arms down, giggling.
"You creep," she said sitting up. "I was sleeping."
Dad had watched peeking out from being his newspaper but slowly went back to reading. Barbara and Pam looked over and then back again to their coffee.
Buddy just laughed.
Jamie rubbed her armpits. It really did tickle. She began to wonder if she was indeed more ticklish than she was before; that she was being fed a drug through the water.
"Buddy," she said sitting up, quickly and taking his hand. "Come into my room."
Buddy followed her, heart beating wildly. What did she want?
When they got to her room, Jamie sat down on the bed and put her hands behind her head, revealing her very smooth underarms. She closed her eyes and said, "Tickle me".
"What?!" Buddy said aghast,
"Tickle me. I'm gonna try and resist as much as I can. I need to know if I'm more ticklish than I was before so tickle me."
Buddy was delighted to tickle her. He wasted no time and reached over to her bare arms. He was about to tickle her armpits when he paused and moved his fingers up to her elbows and placed them, wriggling, on the sensitive skin of her inner arms. He tickled them, spider-leg fashion, down the smooth and tender skin. Jamie giggled and then slammed her mouth closed, locking it with her lips as hard as she could. She refused to let the giggle out, and her body shook. Buddy enjoyed this teasing and it excited him greatly. He tickled his way down the ticklish inner arms and came to the edge of her armpits. Jamie instantly began to pull her arms down and laugh but she quickly regained her control and lifted her arms up again. It was torture not being able to rub the tickling sensations off.
He stopped and pointed the forefingers of each hand, touching the skin above her armpits gently. Jamie was shaking as she laughed inwardly. Buddy was very excited now as he used his index fingers to trace the outer edge of her armpits, making circles around the most sensitive skin but not entering onto the highly ticklish mound. Jamie squeezed her mouth harder but she was losing this battle of self-control.
Suddenly, he lifted his fingers off and placed them right on the tender ticklish mounds of her outstretched armpits. He flicked and tickled gently. A scream emerged inside Jamie. Buddy used all ten fingers to spider-tickle her sensitive, ticklish armpits.
Jamie shrieked and threw her arms down, laughing and backing off onto the bed to get as far away from his fingers as possible.
"Teee-Hee hee hee ha ha ha...I've n-never been this ticklish. Never!" Jamie said, giggling and trying to recover, rubbing her tickled underarms with her hands.
"Let me tickle you some more," said Buddy approaching her.
"NOOO!!" She screamed and backed against the wall. "Wait! WAIT!!" she pleaded putting a hand up to ward him off. "It's an experiment. Please don't tickle don't tickle don't tickle don't tickle!!!!"
It was too late. Buddy was on top of her tickling her tender ribcage. He dug his fingers into the ticklish ribs and ran them up and down her sides. Jamie could only throw her head back and laugh, twisting from side to side.
Buddy thought of Mrs. Callan and how he loved doing this to her. He then thought of Miss Sherman, the most ticklish teacher in school and imagined tickling her ribs this way. He wondered if it was as soft as Jamie's.
Jamie was an easy target. She was so ticklish she lost all her strength and control. She was a twisting, laughing, screaming girl when he tickled her ribs and ran his fingers over the bare skin of her midriff. Her belly button was extremely ticklish as he dug his index finger in and tickled the perimeter.
Next he turned around and crawled his body up to her feet.
"Nooooo!!!!!!!" she cried as she clawed at him to pull him away. It was no use. He had already grabbed her right ankle and was tickling the tender flesh of her soft sole. Her toes, instinctively curled inward. As he scratched the ticklish skin Jamie let go and threw her body backward into the bed clawing the bedspread and throwing her head back and forth as she screamed in laughter. She kicked wildly but Buddy seemed immune to the ticklish girl's retaliation. He delighted in strumming his fingertips over the pink creases and seeing how her toes curled inward as if they were long enough to protect her foot from the ruthless tickling.
"Kitchee Kitchee Koo!!!" Buddy said mockingly. But Jamie was as helpless as a child. She was also afraid to reach over to grab his hands away, fearful that by exposing her underarms he would tickle them again, and Jamie was much too ticklish there! All the poor girl could do was laugh and laugh and crawl at the walls and pillowcases.
Buddy was able to capture both ankles under his arm and tickle both feet at the same time, playing the soft, insanely ticklish skin as if it were a musical instrument to strum and hear the staccatto giggles that resulted. Jamie was squealing in laughter!
"What's going on?" asked Pam to Barbara.
"Oh, Buddy's tickling Jamie in her room," said Barbara as they both drank another glass of water.
"Your water here is great," said Pam. "I'm on my third glass and I'm still thirsty for more."
"Drink up," said Jim looking out from behind his paper. "Water's free in Kittletown."

It was Saturday night and a lone Grand Prix rode through Main Street in Kittle- town. Behind the wheel was Penny Mininger and her sister Shelly. They were headed for Tampa when they started to see the charge light flashing on their dashboard. Kittletown was not on the map but they saw some lights in the distance off the highway, and followed them in hopes of finding an open service station.
Penny and Shelly were twins. They had won some local beauty contests in their town near Plantation, Florida. They were going to visit their boyfriends, who were meeting them in Tampa for the weekend. Penny was the oldest by a few minutes and both were gorgeous at 21.
Their long, brown hair draped the shoulders of their long sleeved pullovers. Their legs shone smooth, white out of their pleated mini-skirts in the bright street lamps of Main Street.
"Where are we?" Shelly asked her sister straining to see
"I really don't know, Shel, I don't see any sight of it on the map. It seems like a friendly town."
The men in the town were very friendly indeed to the two girls. They waved and smiled. One peculiar thing did happen that made the girls' skin crawl.
"That's funny," said Penny. "The people seem friendly but as soon as they get a second look at us they frown and walk away."
"Maybe it's the way we're dressed," said Shelly jokingly.
"Look at all these beautiful dresses!" said Pam as she looked through Barbara's closet. They're all....sleeveless?"
"It's the law down here," said Barbara. "Didn't I tell you already?"
"Oh, like it's every man's right to tickle any woman he sees and it's the law that they wear what the men want?" Pam said sarcastically.
"Yes," said Barbara. Pam noticed a new look in her sister's eyes; a sense of surrender, of compromise. Barbara was defending her new town - her new philosophy.
"Well I got somethin' that'll knock the socks off any man in this town," Pam said, breaking the heaviness of the moment. She picked up her water glass and finished off the rest of her forth glass. 'I swear, this is the best water I've ever tasted." She let the glass down on the night table and went into her suit case.
Reaching in, she pulled out a very sexy, slinky, spandex mini dress. "Wait'll you see this on me, Barb, you'll @#%$."
"I'm shitting already," said Barbara, envious of her sister's extraordinary figure.
Jim knocked on the bedroom door. "Are you decent in there?"
"Yes," came the simultaneous reply as Jim entered quickly.
"Damn," he said snapping his fingers. Then he spotted the dress that she was holding up and whistled. "You're wearing that tonight?"
"Yes," said Pam in a little girl voice.
Jim noticed her fantastic body and her bare arms holding up the dress. His crotch became instantly tight as he looked at Pam in a whole new way.
This is very strange. I 've never felt any sexual feelings about Pam before. Now all I can think about is holding her down and tickling the @#%$ out of her while I @#%$ her brains out.
Meanwhile, Jamie was in her room getting dressed. She thought that an all black, sleeveless bodysuit would work fine since she was Emma Peel for the night. She brushed her long, blonde hair and pulled it back, stretching a wide band to fix her hair into a large pony tail. As she did this, she looked at her smooth hairless underarms staring for a moment. Was she really more ticklish than ever? Was it really in the water? She reached around and touched her underarm with her finger. It tickled enormously.
I was never able to tickle myself before.
"Good-bye everybody!" Jim yelled from the front door.
"Bye," came the united response. Then giggles from Barbara's bedroom.
Barbara admired her sister's shapely figure as Pam turned and posed for her in her orange, sleeveless, spandex dress. Pam lifted her bare arm up to pose with her hand behind her head but noticed Barbara staring at her underarm and frowning.
"Whatsa matter?" she asked. "Am I fat or something?"
"No," Barbara said, "It's your underarms. You have to shave them. They have to be totally hairless. I had mine electrolysized. See?" With that, Barbara lifted her two arms and showed her sister her absolutely hairless underarms.
"Wow," Pam said, "Can I touch them?"
Barbara smiled at the thought of the impending tickle. "Okay."
Pam reached her two thin index fingers up to touch the smooth surface of Barbara's armpit. At the point of contact Barbara giggled and pulled back, still managing to hold her arms up but cautious.
"Gosh, Barb, you've gotten very ticklish in your old age."
I guess I am," Barbara said. "Since I've been here, anyway. Maybe it's because I'm being tickled more now than ever."
"Even more than our old Saturday mornings?" Pam asked as she grabbed Barbara's ribs with her fingers.
"Yess!!!" Barbara said shrieking and recoiling, pulling her sister's hands from the sensitive ribs.
Pam lifted her arms and pulled off the orange spandex dress. She had a little trouble getting it over her head and Barbara took advantage of Pam's upraised arms.
"Tickle tickle tickle," Barbara said in a sing-song voice as she softly tickled Pam's belly.
"Eekk!! Baarrrb !!!!" screamed Pam in a burst of giggles as she bent her body over and pulled the dress off her head frantically. "I think I'm getting more ticklish since I've been here!"
Pam walked in bra and panties to her room and looked in her overnight bag for the shaving cream and razor. She carefully applied the cream to her left underarm and then to her right. She was surprised to find that the application of the cool shaving cream actually tickled her sensitive armpits.
"I must be more ticklish than I thought," she said softly to herself. Then she lifted the razor and shaved every speck of hair away. Since Pam's armpits were always very sparse with hair so it was no trouble to shave away every bit of stubble until her armpits appeared as smooth as her sister's. Pam's body hair didn't even begin growing until she was 16 years old. When her underarm hair did start to grow it came in very lightly and never really grew very long at all. The times she did shave, it took a month for any hair to begin growing back. Pam always felt fortunate in that way.
When the excess cream was washed off, she inspected her job and was satisfied. Then she applied a bit of baby powder to the newly shaven underarms to soothe and soften. Pam was ready for whatever this town could dish out.
Penny and Shelly pulled their car into the Kittletown Arco Station and honked the horn. Dave Benson, a rugged looking, dark-haired man in his 40's walked toward the car wiping his black-stained hands. He had a smile on his face when he saw the pretty faces of the girls through the car's windshield, but when he looked in on them he frowned.
"What's going on here?" asked Shelly. "They act like we're a couple of freaks."
"You girls aren't from around here, are ya?" asked Dave.
"No," said Penny, "And we're planning on leaving as soon as we find out what's causing the charge light to be on in our car."
Dave looked around nervously.
"What's wrong with everyone?" Shelly asked, exasperated.
"People aren't used to strangers in Kittletown," answered Dave as he looked to see if anyone saw him talking to the girls. "You see we have certain rules of conduct here and..."
He was suddenly cut off with the flash of police lights flickering from a squad car. The girls looked behind them quickly and gasped.
"Is that for us?" Penny asked, in shock.
The police officers walked on either side of the girls' car and asked to see their identification cards.
"What did we do, officer?" Shelly asked meekly.
The cop looked at their cards and then at the two beauties.
"Twins,eh?" was all he could say.
"Yes," they answered in unison.
"Gonna have to take you in," the officer said sternly. "Violation of dress code."
"Dress code??!!" was all the girls could say as they were taken into the squad car.
"Jamie?" shouted Barbara from the front door, "Be sure to get Buddy in bed by midnight. And don't stay up too late."
Barbara and Pam looked quite the fetching twosome, dressed identically in tight, sleeveless, spandex mini-dresses. Pam wore an orange one while Barbara wore red. Their hair was clean, long and styled; their make-up was impeccable.
"Okay Mom!" Jamie shouted from her room. She was all ready to leave as soon as her mother and aunt drove away.
Jamie completed her mirror inspection. She admired her sleek, sexy, black, body suit, running her hands down the length of her body, caressing her shapely hips. Her hair was pulled back and put into a thick ponytail. She raised her arms over her head and stared at herself. She was beginning to understand the attraction. Her underarms were very pretty and smooth and she could clearly see a peak of the side of her breasts through the armholes. The fact that her underarms were so sensitive made her understand why guys would want to tickle her. She tickled the small area of her breast that the armholes revealed and it tickled immensely.
"Gosh!" she said. "I'm REALLY ticklish these days!"
Then she thought about Amy and how cute she was. She remembered Amy serving a tall man. She recalled how he tickled her underarm when she placed the plate down before him. Amy was very ticklish and pulled back, giggling.
Jamie remembered feeling a slight tingle between her legs, but she ignored it at the time. Now, recalling the incident, her loins were tingling again.
"My goodness!" she said quietly to herself, "I'm getting turned on thinking about tickling Amy. What's happening to me?"
Buddy was watching a cable spy movie. As Jamie passed, the scene on the TV screen caught her eye. There was a beautiful female spy in a sequined dress tied with her bare arms over her head. Two men in suits were trying to extract information from her by tickling her underarms with feathers. The spy was laughing hysterically and pleading for the men to stop.
Jamie was surprised to find the little tingle start again. She turned away from the tube. Buddy was smiling as he watched the men tickle the spy. He thought about Mrs. Callan and Miss Sherman, imagining them in the same situation but only him tickling them this time. Then he imagined them side by side and he delighted in the thought that he could tickle them both so easily.
"I'm going out," said Jamie breaking Buddy away from his thoughts. "Will you be alright?"
"Yeah, great," Buddy said. Then he noticed his sexy sister. "Tickle tickle," he said admiring her.
"Don't you dare!" Jamie giggled. "I'll be back before Mom and Dad. Stay out of trouble and don't leave the house. Okay?"
"Don't worry. I have lots of TV to do."
The air was warm as Jamie walked out into the night.
Penny and Shelly were taken to a special room inside the Kittletown Police Department.
"Do you realize that there's a dress code here in Kittletown, ladies?" asked one officer.
"No," they shouted. "We're sorry but our car was in trouble," added Penny.
"Do you know the penalty for wearing long sleeves in Kittletown, ladies?" The two officers looked at each other and then back at the nervous girls.
The girls could only shake their heads. They crossed their legs and pulled at their mini skirts.
The officers approached the frightened girls and walked them to the wall. Then the men turned them so that their backs were against the wall.
"Don't hurt us," Shelly sobbed.
"Au contraire, " the cop said in red-neck French. With that, and a cop to each girl, they lifted their limp arms up over their heads and out at slight angles. Then, the men secured their wrists to little cuffs that were attached tightly to the wall. The officers pulled at a buckle that stuck out of the wall and a long belt was released. This belt was secured around the girls' waists. Next, their ankles were secured like their arms with cuffs down near the floor.
The girls were shaking in terror, amazed that a modern day police station would have fetters like these. They didn't know what was going to happen to them. The officers, sadistic as they were, enjoyed the frightened looks and milked the moment for what it was worth.
"You ladies sure are pretty," said one as the other walked to his desk. The girls watched his every move. He reached his hand in slowly and pulled out something that made them tremble in fear.
In his hand was a large pair of scissors. The girls were beside themselves in fear, not knowing what their fates would be. The scissors moved close to Penny and she watched it, wide eyes fixed. The scissors moved to her shoulder and, with a few skilled snips, he had released the sleeve from it's seam. Then he moved to the other shoulder and repeated the same procedure.
The cop without the scissors took the limp, hanging sleeve and pulled it up to her hand. Then the other cop snipped the sleeve so it would come off the arm easily. The same was repeated with the other sleeve, then a repeat of the whole ritual was done on the other girl.
The girls were sobbing quietly, not knowing what was happening to them. Then the officers stood back and admired their handy work. Penny and Shelly were a fetching sight. Their tan t-shirts were now sleeveless and their knees shook under their sexy mini skirts.
"Ah, you girls look petrified. I bet the two of you could use a tall glass of water. Whatya think?" The other cop brought a glass of water and a pitcher. He held it as Penny drank, then Shelly. "Have some more."
The girls were shaking but the water was so refreshing that they easily put down another glass each. The cops seemed pleased as they looked at their watches, as if waiting for a certain period of time to pass.
"One more thing," said one officer as he took the scissors. The cop approached Penny and pulled her T-shirt out of her skirt. She gasped as he took the scissors and skillfully cut several inches off the bottom hem, revealing a patch of skin that came up an inch above her belly button. The officer touched the cool steel against her belly and she shrieked. This made the other laugh.
"Got some real sensitive ones, Bill," said the one with the scissors.
"You right about that, and more sensitive by the minute," said the other, chuckling. "Ted, do the other one."
Ted cut the midriff off of Shelly's T-shirt as she held in her sobs. He was about to touch her with the scissors when he paused and touched her with his finger right on an exposed rib.
"AaahhhK!!!!" Shelly shrieked.
"That's the sound I love to hear," Ted said to Bill.
Bill approached the girls and looked at their very smooth underarms. "Good thing you girls shaved today, else you'd be in violation of another ordinance." He stared at Penny's smooth underarm and hummed to himself. "Uh-huh," he said inspecting, "You sure do have pretty pits."
"Please, officer," Penny pleaded. "Let us go. We won't do it again. We'll leave town and never come back."
"Yeah, you're right about that," Bill said, "But we ain't finished the punishment."
Ted put the scissors on the desk and walked up to Penny. Bill was already standing in front of her.
"We like to do it tandem style. You understand, don't ya?" Bill said to Shelly.
"Do what?" Penny asked.
"TICKLE!!!!!" The two men shouted and instantly began to tickle Penny's sensitive ribcage with both hands on either side.
Penny screamed so loud the men stopped for a split second, then proceeded. Penny was screaming and screaming, not yet getting to the laughter. She was very very ticklish and, not only was this a shock, but it was so intense she could only scream.
"Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!!!!" the two officers said continuously as they tickled up and down Penny's sides. Penny was now squirming and laughing, pleading and begging.
"P-PLEASE AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! DON'T DOOOO THATTTT!!!! HAHAHAHAHA TEE HEEHEEHEEHEE !!!!!!!!! NO NO NOOOOO!!! STOP IT PLEASESSSSSS!!!!!! HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!"
"Stop it!" Shelly shouted, "You'll kill her!"
"Does your sister look like she's dyin'? Why she's just laughin' and havin' a good ole time!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! NOO NOO!!!! STOPPPP!!!!" Penny pleaded as she squirmed and laughed her lungs out.
The officers wriggled their fingers up towards Penny's armpits as Bill said in broken French, "Now, gentlemen the coop de grass!!!!"
Bill and Ted stopped for a moment and Penny gasped for air as she laughed out the rest of her tickling laughter. She was grateful for the rest. She had never been tickled like that, especially bound up in a way where she couldn't move or protect herself.
"Thank you," she said panting. "Thanks for stopping and let..." But this was interrupted quickly as the two sadistic men wiggled their fingers down onto her extremely ticklish armpits and tickled.
"AAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHH NOOO!!!! DON'T HEE HEE HEE !!!!!" was all she could get out because the tickling had overwhelmed her so completely. She squirmed wildly, trying to pull down her arms and protect herself. Her underarms were always very ticklish. Her sister and her played tickling games as they grew up, but never had she been tickled so sadistically before; and never had she felt so raw, her nerves would not shut down. She couldn't take it. All she could do is close her eyes and laugh uncontrollably.
"Please stop!" Shelly begged, not thinking that they might turn on her as well. She feared it but tried to keep it out of her mind. She was afraid for she knew that she was probably more ticklish than her sister.
But just as she feared she knew it was her turn.
"Well well well," Ted said. 'You trying to be a hero?"
"I think we should just cut to the chase with this pretty lady and tickle those smooth hollows right now, whatya think, Ted?"
"I think it's a great idea!"
"No," Shelly pleaded. "Please. I'll do anything. ANYTHING?"
"What would you want her do to if you could have anything, Ted?"
"I think I'd wanna tie her up and tickle those cute little armpits of hers," Ted said. "You know, bribery is another offense. I'd say you were up to your armpits in violations, pretty, little lady."
Then the two men tickled with spider leg wriggling on her soft wrists and tickled their way down Shelly's smooth arms right to her sensitive, ticklish underarms. Shelly was a giggler and she giggled and screamed in succession. The men loved to take their hands off and then put them on her armpits to see if they'd get a giggle or a scream. Then they wriggled their fingers down her sides and she squealed with laughter as she tried to buck this way and that,
"DON'T TICKLE DON'T TICKLE DON'T TICKLE DON'T TICKLE!!!!!" Shelly said giggling and squealing. The men loved that this girl said 'tickle' so much. It fired them up even more. Ted tickled her ribcage and squeezed the ticklish ribs just enough to get howls from the ticklish girl. Bill slid his fingertips up and down Shelly's underarms and inner arms. He circled the armpit area then zeroed in to the most sensitive part of the hollows. Her ticklishness was extreme and she giggled and screamed loud and hard. Ted went back to Penny and soon, both beautiful twin sisters were being teased and tickled to hysterics.
Both Penny and Shelly found it unbearable when the men bent down to tickle-lick the smooth bellies. The feeling of a wet tongue on their ticklish belly buttons was too much to take and the girls laughed and laughed, closing their eyes and trying not to take it but losing the battle.
Finally, the girls fainted. The two officers continued to tickle, trying them out. When there was no response they looked at each other and gave each other the 'high five' slap.
The girls simply hung with their tickled bare arms up over their heads and their ribs shining in the office florescent. Slight drops of spittle still hung to Penny's belly button.
"Yes sir," said Bill. "Nothin' like dishin' out a good piece of justice."

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back