• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Mature Women

Mature

Man, I 'd still sure love to tickle the foot of Ann Margaret

remember her , BYE BYE Birdie

COunt me in! Would love to see mature ladies tickled! Especially nylon clad feet. ;)

The term *mature* of what i've seen, usually depicts a woman in 30's & above. If that's the case i don't mind at all, cos many are very nice + more open minded so <<<<----

Hi all,

I have to agree totally with onidla451 here. I couldn't have said it any better.

I just turned 57, and as far as I'm concerned, I don't think the chances of me tickling anyone will be happening soon, if ever.

Corresponding with any mature lady tha loves tickling in any way is something I would welcome for sure.

Cheers!

So

when I was in my teens and 20's I dated women in their 40;s. Seemed they were more open to new things like fetishes. Now that I am in my forties.. I do not know what age limit I have.. I am assuming late 7's and 80's are out.. but for example a lady who I usually post on my " Ticklish women celberties " thread Jane Seymour.. and she was just on Dancing with the Stars.. 56 and a knockout. Hell I would still tickle Florence Henderson ( the fantasyof every male from the 70's ) So I am not sure where the line is yet. She would have to be smart and fun. THere are some Older women tickling vids on Paradise Vision but I do wish you luck in your endevor.. I look forward to seeing it.:wavingguy<<<<----:feets:<<<<----

You interviewed EVERY man who was alive in the 70s? You must have missed me as I couldn't stand her.

Mike

How mature are we talking...

Are you talking about women in the late 40 to late 50's? Or are you talking about 70-90's. I like older women 40's -60's can still be very apealing to me. Hey just check out my Storries and you see.

Great idea, I'd love to see a site like this. Good luck with it, I await the results with interest.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I absoultly love the idea of an all mature tickling site. While I love the work of all the producers here with the young models there is something about an older woman squirming around laughing that I like even more.

I would love to see mature women in tickle clips..especially in nylons. Would be great!!!

Mature

Being 41 myself, I love the idea of tickling a women thats close to my age, and not just on her feet. Any where she is ticklish is a good spot for me, but feet are nice.

I like tickling any lady over the age of 18 as that is legal age, not into kid stuff if you know what I mean. Anyway mature ticklish lady for me would be any lady that is 30 to 60. I don't like older women than that but I will tickle the younger ones as long as they are over 18. I really find that the ladies 35 to 45 are the most fun to tickle cause they usually can take more......LOL

TicklesFemales

Being 54 myself, I agree with 35 to 45., but would go 55-60. It's easier to relate with each other on a conversational level. I also enjoy tickling the younger ladies, but also like to have a friendship, & being an old "geezer" the generation gap comes into play:eek: Look forward to seeing what u have, & wish u much success. :feets::feets:

I hate the term "mature woman" because it seems the writer is trying to insinuate that
the woman is over 40, but doesn't want to state that. And really, age has so little bearing
on maturity many times. I also think it's just a look you're going for, someone a little
more mom or grandmother like as opposed to 18-25 ish.

One of the most mature people I've ever met was a then 16-year old boy. His
father had died, he and his mother lived in the family house alone. He was smart,
nice, thoughtful, generous, handy, capable, good with people, etc, etc. Really one
of the best persons I've ever met.

I think it's a good idea trying to find out what people are interested in, but perhaps the
best way would be to actually make the video, post it, and get feedback. In this
forum, I'm sure you'd get a lot. If you get overwhelmingly positive response, then
go for it. If not, take what's said as constructive criticism and make it better.

Lee

Tickling mature women? I'm not sure what that means. It might not be safe to tickle a woman after she gets to be ninety. Actually, I've never tried.

For the first couple of years after my wife and I were married, I used to capture her mother, who was then in her mid fifties, and tickle her without mercy. On more than one occasion she screamed, "You're supposed to tickle your wife!!!" Since that was surely in the cards, it wasn't an effective defense.

These days my wife is in her mid fifties, and I still can't resist tickling her with lots of teasing and taunting mixed in. I like to think she and I aren't exactly mature just yet, but who knows? Her defense these days is she is too old to be tickled. If she thinks she is ready to retire from her job as tickle babe in this house, she has another think coming. I've noticed if you properly tickle a woman in her fifties, in no time she reacts like she used to when she was twenty-two. Great Caesar's Ghost, that's fun!!!

Hiram

They say that I'm feeble with age, Maggie,
My steps are much slower now than ten.
My face is a well written page, Maggie,
and time alone was the pen.

They say we have out lived our time, Maggie
as dated as the songs that we've sung.
Yet to me your as fair as you were, Maggie
when you and I were young.

Women are usually considered of mature age between the ages of 35 to 45. You may be able to push it back to (30-50). That's when you're not considered young or old, but mature. At 35 one would not want to be associated as a young head or youngin' LOL. 45 is way too young to be called an old woman. Anyway, let's see the fellas tickle the mature women. I look forward to seeing these clips.

Hiram....that is one of the sweetest posts I've read in a long time!

..........tickles just fell in love.......:redheart::Kiss2::redheart:

Everyone needs to relax about the whole "Mature" designation.

It's just being used to mean not a "Teeny Bopper" or a "20 Something" which usually means 25 or under.

Tickling mature women? I'm not sure what that means. It might not be safe to tickle a woman after she gets to be ninety. Actually, I've never tried.

For the first couple of years after my wife and I were married, I used to capture her mother, who was then in her mid fifties, and tickle her without mercy. On more than one occasion she screamed, "You're supposed to tickle your wife!!!" Since that was surely in the cards, it wasn't an effective defense.

These days my wife is in her mid fifties, and I still can't resist tickling her with lots of teasing and taunting mixed in. I like to think she and I aren't exactly mature just yet, but who knows? Her defense these days is she is too old to be tickled. If she thinks she is ready to retire from her job as tickle babe in this house, she has another think coming. I've noticed if you properly tickle a woman in her fifties, in no time she reacts like she used to when she was twenty-two. Great Caesar's Ghost, that's fun!!!

Hiram

They say that I'm feeble with age, Maggie,
My steps are much slower now than ten.
My face is a well written page, Maggie,
and time alone was the pen.

They say we have out lived our time, Maggie
as dated as the songs that we've sung.
Yet to me your as fair as you were, Maggie
when you and I were young.

Excellent Hiram!

I was a major mother in law tickler and sister in law tickler and those years were absolute heaven.

No disrespect

When I say "mature" I personally mean ladies in my age group (35 to 55) I did not mean to offend anyone here. Sorry If I did. TINY

StuGatz9 said:I was a major mother in law tickler and sister in law tickler and those years were absolute heaven.

My mother-in-law was a classic ticklee, in many respects. The first time I ever tickled her was shortly after my wife and I were married. We were visiting her, and on an impulse I took her down on the floor of her own living room. As I pinned her arms over her head under my legs she asked, "What are you doing?" I didn't waste any time and started immediately into her ribs. She started the classic giggle with, "Stop it!" then her giggling became more intense and she tried, "Stop! Stop it!" I became a bit more enthusiastic, and she lost all control. After about twenty or thirty seconds she screamed, "I can't stand it!" After that she was through. After a while I stopped but didn't let her get up or even lower her arms. She took a couple of deep breaths, looked staight up into my eyes and said, "I'm going to kill you!"

I asked if I had this straight. Then I started in again, and before I finished with her I made her say I was her favorite son-in-law, and apologize for threatening her favorite son-in-law and confess to crimes she didn't ever commit.

Tickling has always stiffened my resolve, as it were. That was so before I ever knew there was a term called tickle fetish. It's an enigma surrounded by a conundrum wrapped in a puzzle lost in a maze. When I try to get to the bottom of it I discover it has no bottom. I'm pretty sure my wife knew its affect on my psyche...and my resolve...before I did.

I've never much believed in platonic relationships between lads and lasses when the room is filled with flying pheromones. While I could have easily tickled one of her sisters, I doubt I could have fooled my own ticklee for more than half a second. Even though she always said wife-ticklers need a good talking to, if she ever caught me tickling another woman, let alone her sister, my life wouldn't be worth a plug nickel. I always took to heart that classic song about Frankie and Johnny when Johnny did Frankie wrong...

...she rolled open her coat and scrolled out that big .44,
rooty toot toot, she shot three times and Johnny hit the floor...

So come in your rubber tired buggies,
and roll out you rubber tired hack...
take Johnny to the graveyard,
and don't you bring him back...

Anyway, mother-in-law tickling gets entirely too little attention in this fine community, while sister-in-law tickling requires a far braver lad that me...LOL!

For what it counts, I am in definate favor of "mature" women tickling! The more laughter, the merrier!

Tickles wrote: Hiram....that is one of the sweetest posts I've read in a long time!

Well, thank you for that.

I have always marvelled at a few things among the tickle people. I never knew until I found like minds on line that there are so many people that enjoy it as much as I do. The marvel extends primarily to the women (woman) who, in this home are(is) 99.99% ticklee.

Tickling was fun from the very beginning, but I believe "maturity" is a prerequisite to understand the perfect fun it is and can cause to develop.

I don't know if you are a tickler or a ticklee or both. Not necessarily by choice, but I've been primarily a tickler most of my adult life. As such, there is a perfect marvel I've noticed that tickling, like fine wine, simply improves with the application of time. Ticklish women are just naturally centers of attraction. If you look at the expression on the face of a tickled woman, she gets more radiant with every passing second. The harder my wife tries to get control, the less control she has, the more intensely it shows on her face and the more it makes me want to get slightly more ticklish ribs. I've always appreciated at least one lass who allows a husband with a tickle fetish to have his way with her.

Someday when we become mature, we may learn to appreciate it fully. I hope that's a ways in the future.

Hiram

...but for example a lady who I usually post on my " Ticklish women celberties " thread Jane Seymour.. and she was just on Dancing with the Stars.. 56 and a knockout. Hell I would still tickle Florence Henderson ( the fantasyof every male from the 70's ) So I am not sure where the line is yet.

Why does their have to be a line... I mean for older not younger of course. I would love a chance to tickle Lynda Cart who is also 56, I've had a crush on her since I was 4 years old, and I didn't even know the first thing about sex, I just knew she was beautiful. To this day when I watch Wonder Woman I do it through the eyes of a child (except when they show her running in slow motion then my current perverted ways creep in). Not to mention I think women of that era are carrier themselves with alot more class.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back