• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Mature Women

mstrtk45

TMF Expert
I'm curious to know if there is interest in a tickling site for mature women, I am considering starting something in the relative near future. I am a foot man myself so the emphasis would be on tickling mature women's feet both bare and in stockings. It would be scenario based for the most part, of course the trick is finding the willing women to participate. But I'm willing to give it a try if the interest is there. Also, any of my tickling brothers or sisters from the midwest (Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio) that would like to be involved in planning and or participating please contact me, maybe we can team up and do something special for this wonderful fetish of ours.

:veryhappy

Thanks,

B

I like the idea.:D Good luck,let us know when you get it up and running.

I would love to see some mature women have their stocking feet tickle tortured!!!

Proposed Mature Tickling Site

It's about time someone tapped into the mature women's feet market. It's been my experience that these ladies are more willing than the usual younger ones, to get involved when approached properly.

Ther's nothing like the thrill of observing the sexyily clad feet of a classy mature lady knowing that they will shortly be at your mercy.

I also agree with Vollin on the scenario topic and on the camera positions.

Good Luck and looking forward to developments.

count me in!

tickling mature women is #1 on my hit parade. #2 would be being tickled by mature women, lol.
please do make your site, but as has been mentioned, don't limit it to feet.

steve

Last edited:
Thanks!

Some great suggestions thanks very much, I will certainly include some upper body tickles as well, but the true emphasis will be on the tootsies. I am also toying with the idea of doing some foot tease videos, however in my experience many women just don't know how to tease with their feet it will be more of a challenge I'm sure but we'll see what develops.

Keep the suggestions coming I need all the input I can get!

B:woot:

What age is a mature women?

That varies i guess.When i was in my 20's a 40 year old seemed ancient to me.:shock: Now that i'm in my fifties my outlook has changed.;) Of course some people are mature in their 20's and some never get to that point but we are talking age only for the purposes of this thread.

Ab-sole-utely

My vote is an definite Yes.
I would love to see this site.
:bouncybou

What age is a mature women?

Tracy,
Hello, and tickles to you.
I hate the term "mature woman". I guess I dislike it because in the tickling video business, I'm assuming that to mean "someone not 18-25."
I think the OP had a legitimate question, though. It's smart to ask if there is a market for videos with "models over 25" before producing a product that may not sell.
After all, videos are a fantasy product. I enjoy them. :2poke:

I agree.. a good idea for a site...

when I was in my teens and 20's I dated women in their 40;s. Seemed they were more open to new things like fetishes. Now that I am in my forties.. I do not know what age limit I have.. I am assuming late 7's and 80's are out.. but for example a lady who I usually post on my " Ticklish women celberties " thread Jane Seymour.. and she was just on Dancing with the Stars.. 56 and a knockout. Hell I would still tickle Florence Henderson ( the fantasyof every male from the 70's ) So I am not sure where the line is yet. She would have to be smart and fun. THere are some Older women tickling vids on Paradise Vision but I do wish you luck in your endevor.. I look forward to seeing it.:wavingguy<<<<----:feets:<<<<----

Hell I would still tickle Florence Henderson ( the fantasyof every male from the 70's )

Count me out on that one,i couldn't stand her.

Without buying into the "how old is mature" argument, seeing a mature strong willed woman tickled into begging helpless laughter is one of the hottest things EVA!!!! :bouncybou:bouncybou

Clarification

The only reason I used the term "mature" is because it has been referenced on this site and I thought it would be a way to include another segment of the community. If there are those of you that think the idea won't sell, that's fine, I'm not looking to market to you. Quite frankly I am looking for an age group from roughly mid 30's to 50's, however it is categorized is unimportant to me.

"mature" tickling

I heartily support your endeavor. I'm in my early 50s and I would love to see more video & clip postings of 'mature' ladies engaged in ticklish acts (married or not). Women over the age of circa age 40 through (say, the late 50s) are what I could categorize as 'mature' for our purposes here. While some of those videos featuring college aged women can look quite appealing sometimes, to me, a ticklish lady (ler or lee) closer to my own age is far more intriguing & what I prize most here. In fact I'd love to correspond (via PM?) with such a lady about tickling.......... I happen to have two daughters in their early to mid 20s & so maybe this seems a bit too much like, well, 'robbing the cradle' - and I'm inherently sorry for how that statement may sound to those of the younger crowd here.
For me tickling is mostly a private affair - at least one which I certainly don't share with my kids!! So - I do very much welcome more tickling of the 'mature' variety - however folks here choose to define it. Age really doesn't matter I suppose when it comes to a satisfying tickling experience - I wouldn't turn down a lass in her 20s at a gathering for example if I were so lucky, but for reasons that are simply hard to distill I just have this stated preference as to age grouping.

Thanks!

First of all thanks to all of you for your input so far. I must also say to the younger ladies who commented there was no offense intended on my part. Quite frankly being a 50 year old man doesn't afford me much opportunity to tickle 20 somethings without being labeled "creepy" in some circles. I am merely attempting to be realistic about my tickling endeavors and in so doing reaching out to women that have experienced slightly more life experience than someone younger. As I have stated before in another thread I would love to have a beautiful 20 something girl walk up to me and say that she loves older men and has the most ticklish feet in the world, but seriously I don't see my chances of that increasing anymore than winning the lottery when it hits 200 million! The fact is I love tickling, I love seeing women tickled whether they are 20 or 50 I just thought I would try something that both appealed to me and other more seasoned veterans of this community.
:cool2:

i'm fifty one...i suppose that is considered "mature" but strong willed? me ? i'm not sure...it sounds like a nice idea though....

mature?

While the term 'mature' may be subjective, for our purposes, the proposal definitely has a 'niche.' Please go for it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back