Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Home Invasion: Part 1 - Your Money ,,, Now! - WMV HD
Megan Jones spread & tickled - mp4
Anabelle Pync in Get Me Off! [FULL MOVIE] (MP4 Version)
Clips4Sale Banner
Legends of the Dark Plume! Ep. 28: Get Off My F*cking Feet! (1080)
Tickled Private Parts!!! - COCH-00006 - Part 1 (High Resolution)
famous model Chun bare feet tickling  4/4  - wmv

What's New?

11/22/2014

We now have forums for Tickling Anime and Tickling based computer games within the art forum. Visit them and contribute!

New from MTJ

TIS09: Blake's Revenge 2

Click here
11/18/14

Ticklingparadise

NOVEMBER 2014 FEATURE OF THE MONTH "ATTACK AND REVENGE"

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Great idea, I'd love to see a site like this. Good luck with it, I await the results with interest.

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

I absoultly love the idea of an all mature tickling site. While I love the work of all the producers here with the young models there is something about an older woman squirming around laughing that I like even more.

I would love to see mature women in tickle clips..especially in nylons. Would be great!!!

Mature

Being 41 myself, I love the idea of tickling a women thats close to my age, and not just on her feet. Any where she is ticklish is a good spot for me, but feet are nice.

Somewhere you have to get to know me to find out though.
    I like tickling any lady over the age of 18 as that is legal age, not into kid stuff if you know what I mean. Anyway mature ticklish lady for me would be any lady that is 30 to 60. I don't like older women than that but I will tickle the younger ones as long as they are over 18. I really find that the ladies 35 to 45 are the most fun to tickle cause they usually can take more......LOL

TicklesFemales

Thumbs up

Being 54 myself, I agree with 35 to 45., but would go 55-60. It's easier to relate with each other on a conversational level. I also enjoy tickling the younger ladies, but also like to have a friendship, & being an old "geezer" the generation gap comes into play Look forward to seeing what u have, & wish u much success.
    Life is such an interesting journey

I hate the term "mature woman" because it seems the writer is trying to insinuate that
    the woman is over 40, but doesn't want to state that. And really, age has so little bearing
    on maturity many times. I also think it's just a look you're going for, someone a little
    more mom or grandmother like as opposed to 18-25 ish.

One of the most mature people I've ever met was a then 16-year old boy. His
    father had died, he and his mother lived in the family house alone. He was smart,
    nice, thoughtful, generous, handy, capable, good with people, etc, etc. Really one
    of the best persons I've ever met.

I think it's a good idea trying to find out what people are interested in, but perhaps the
    best way would be to actually make the video, post it, and get feedback. In this
    forum, I'm sure you'd get a lot. If you get overwhelmingly positive response, then
    go for it. If not, take what's said as constructive criticism and make it better.

Lee

NEST2014 - Philadelphia!
    Registration is OPEN!

Tickling mature women? I'm not sure what that means. It might not be safe to tickle a woman after she gets to be ninety. Actually, I've never tried.

For the first couple of years after my wife and I were married, I used to capture her mother, who was then in her mid fifties, and tickle her without mercy. On more than one occasion she screamed, "You're supposed to tickle your wife!!!" Since that was surely in the cards, it wasn't an effective defense.

These days my wife is in her mid fifties, and I still can't resist tickling her with lots of teasing and taunting mixed in. I like to think she and I aren't exactly mature just yet, but who knows? Her defense these days is she is too old to be tickled. If she thinks she is ready to retire from her job as tickle babe in this house, she has another think coming. I've noticed if you properly tickle a woman in her fifties, in no time she reacts like she used to when she was twenty-two. Great Caesar's Ghost, that's fun!!!

Hiram

They say that I'm feeble with age, Maggie,
    My steps are much slower now than ten.
    My face is a well written page, Maggie,
    and time alone was the pen.

They say we have out lived our time, Maggie
    as dated as the songs that we've sung.
    Yet to me your as fair as you were, Maggie
    when you and I were young.

Women are usually considered of mature age between the ages of 35 to 45. You may be able to push it back to (30-50). That's when you're not considered young or old, but mature. At 35 one would not want to be associated as a young head or youngin' LOL. 45 is way too young to be called an old woman. Anyway, let's see the fellas tickle the mature women. I look forward to seeing these clips.
    Tklishvan

me too

Hiram....that is one of the sweetest posts I've read in a long time!

..........tickles just fell in love.......

Everyone needs to relax about the whole "Mature" designation.

It's just being used to mean not a "Teeny Bopper" or a "20 Something" which usually means 25 or under.

Quote Originally Posted by hiram View Post
    Tickling mature women? I'm not sure what that means. It might not be safe to tickle a woman after she gets to be ninety. Actually, I've never tried.

For the first couple of years after my wife and I were married, I used to capture her mother, who was then in her mid fifties, and tickle her without mercy. On more than one occasion she screamed, "You're supposed to tickle your wife!!!" Since that was surely in the cards, it wasn't an effective defense.

These days my wife is in her mid fifties, and I still can't resist tickling her with lots of teasing and taunting mixed in. I like to think she and I aren't exactly mature just yet, but who knows? Her defense these days is she is too old to be tickled. If she thinks she is ready to retire from her job as tickle babe in this house, she has another think coming. I've noticed if you properly tickle a woman in her fifties, in no time she reacts like she used to when she was twenty-two. Great Caesar's Ghost, that's fun!!!

Hiram

They say that I'm feeble with age, Maggie,
    My steps are much slower now than ten.
    My face is a well written page, Maggie,
    and time alone was the pen.

They say we have out lived our time, Maggie
    as dated as the songs that we've sung.
    Yet to me your as fair as you were, Maggie
    when you and I were young.
    Excellent Hiram!

I was a major mother in law tickler and sister in law tickler and those years were absolute heaven.

No disrespect

When I say "mature" I personally mean ladies in my age group (35 to 55) I did not mean to offend anyone here. Sorry If I did. TINY

StuGatz9 said:I was a major mother in law tickler and sister in law tickler and those years were absolute heaven.

My mother-in-law was a classic ticklee, in many respects. The first time I ever tickled her was shortly after my wife and I were married. We were visiting her, and on an impulse I took her down on the floor of her own living room. As I pinned her arms over her head under my legs she asked, "What are you doing?" I didn't waste any time and started immediately into her ribs. She started the classic giggle with, "Stop it!" then her giggling became more intense and she tried, "Stop! Stop it!" I became a bit more enthusiastic, and she lost all control. After about twenty or thirty seconds she screamed, "I can't stand it!" After that she was through. After a while I stopped but didn't let her get up or even lower her arms. She took a couple of deep breaths, looked staight up into my eyes and said, "I'm going to kill you!"

I asked if I had this straight. Then I started in again, and before I finished with her I made her say I was her favorite son-in-law, and apologize for threatening her favorite son-in-law and confess to crimes she didn't ever commit.

Tickling has always stiffened my resolve, as it were. That was so before I ever knew there was a term called tickle fetish. It's an enigma surrounded by a conundrum wrapped in a puzzle lost in a maze. When I try to get to the bottom of it I discover it has no bottom. I'm pretty sure my wife knew its affect on my psyche...and my resolve...before I did.

I've never much believed in platonic relationships between lads and lasses when the room is filled with flying pheromones. While I could have easily tickled one of her sisters, I doubt I could have fooled my own ticklee for more than half a second. Even though she always said wife-ticklers need a good talking to, if she ever caught me tickling another woman, let alone her sister, my life wouldn't be worth a plug nickel. I always took to heart that classic song about Frankie and Johnny when Johnny did Frankie wrong...

...she rolled open her coat and scrolled out that big .44,
    rooty toot toot, she shot three times and Johnny hit the floor...

So come in your rubber tired buggies,
    and roll out you rubber tired hack...
    take Johnny to the graveyard,
    and don't you bring him back...

Anyway, mother-in-law tickling gets entirely too little attention in this fine community, while sister-in-law tickling requires a far braver lad that me...LOL!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast