• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Mature Women

My mother-in-law was a classic ticklee, in many respects. The first time I ever tickled her was shortly after my wife and I were married. We were visiting her, and on an impulse I took her down on the floor of her own living room. As I pinned her arms over her head under my legs she asked, "What are you doing?" I didn't waste any time and started immediately into her ribs. She started the classic giggle with, "Stop it!" then her giggling became more intense and she tried, "Stop! Stop it!" I became a bit more enthusiastic, and she lost all control. After about twenty or thirty seconds she screamed, "I can't stand it!" After that she was through. After a while I stopped but didn't let her get up or even lower her arms. She took a couple of deep breaths, looked staight up into my eyes and said, "I'm going to kill you!"

I asked if I had this straight. Then I started in again, and before I finished with her I made her say I was her favorite son-in-law, and apologize for threatening her favorite son-in-law and confess to crimes she didn't ever commit.

That was one of the hottest things I have ever read. What was it like getting permition from your mother in-law to tickle torture her daughter lol.

The folks involved with shooting our clips at LOL cover two distinct circles of friends & age groups. One circle is mostly in their 40s (think Dianna, Lynn, etc.), and the other circle is mostly in their 20s (H&K and her friends, like Bri, Jackie, etc).

Based on that experience, in my opinion, it's almost impossible to sort out which group is more fun. We all have a blast at the shoots regardless of age group. On one hand, the energy level and "spastic factor" with the twentysomethings is usually higher, but then you could argue that it's more fun to watch the fortysomethings try to maintain their reserve. So far we've had pretty good luck breaking all of them down eventually... ;)

Anyway, I think this is a cool idea. Good luck with it!

-Q.

SlaverTickler said: What was it like getting permition from your mother in-law to tickle torture her daughter lol.

Tickling to me is such an indescribably personal thing that I can’t even talk about it with anyone other than my wife. I can’t even hear the word in public without my heart starting to race and being unable to say anything beyond a stammer. Yet when I encounter it in any manifestation I just want it to go on and on. When I was a kid and I saw one of my aunts or my Mom or cousins getting tickled, I secretly hoped the event would last. I suspect that lots of people feel the same way about it. My guess is many of my friends and acquaintances feel the same way about it as I do. I can’t be sure, but I think my mother-in-law may have been one of us in those days.

I don’t think my wife ever volunteered to be my tickle babe for any reason other than to humor me. Before we were married, I used to tickle my (then) girl friend quite often. I think women in soft form fitting blue jeans make for a hypnotic picture. My (then) girl friend would, on warm spring evenings, wear such with the most glorious pink halter top anyone ever saw or hoped to see.

On more than one occasion I held her down while she was so attired and tickled her ribs to be sure they remained in good working order. I remember a time or two when I would be doing so on their sofa while her Mom was in the kitchen. My (then) girl friend would scream for help with, “Mom, make him stop!” I’d get a little embarrassed and stop. Her Mom would say from the kitchen something like, “I don’t want to get in the middle of that. You’re on your own.” So I would get busy again, but with this tacit approval.

Anyway, my mother-in-law knew to some extent I was a tickler. If my (then) girl friend thought she could fix me after we were married, we’ve been married slightly longer than three decades, and I have tickled her nearly to death so many times they are uncountable, so I guess I’m still a work in progress. One of these days I might outgrow this phase. We will see.

I know Lots of ladies over the age of 40 who would love that. AND...... WE DON'T FAKE OUR LAUGHS OR SCREAMSSSSSSSSS! :veryhappy

Last edited:
Sounds like an invitation.

Maybe we could chat about all those ladies....:veryhappy

I think "mature women" would make great ticklers too. I wonder if there is a market for "Hot Cougers who Tickle" or "Mature MILF's Who Tickle".

First of all, I'm a mature woman and admittedly horribly ticklish, even at my "mature" age. The older I get, the more ticklish I get...so for those of you who think ticklishness diminishes with age, it's not so with me!

This week, I celebrated my 45th birthday and my SO is on assignment in AZ. He is not familiar with our world, but is DEFINITELY a tickler. I'm not sure how I'm going to tell him, because he plays the vanilla role like an oscar candidate! But I did ask him questions about bondage (because I'm curious) and he's interested in playing!

Mature women know what they want and how they want it--No mysteries there! The only creativity a man has to expend is how to maximize the experience.......:blush: if you know what I mean!

Mature at 40 plus... r u kidding....

I know Lots of ladies over the age of 40 who would love that. AND...... WE DON'T FAKE OUR LAUGHS OR SCREAMSSSSSSSSS! :veryhappy

over 40 is far from mauture. I have been dating ladies in their 40's when I was 18 and up. THere never had to be a discussion. They just knew what they wanted and allowed a youth ( at that time ) to experiment. Fast forward where I am now 46. My best friend till she past about 6 yrs ago was in her 50's she knew me, my likes and I knew hers. Mature... ok maybe a lil older than I but I consider if you have to use a word like mature I would think more like 70 and up. Look at these examples:

Jane Seymour - 53 or 56
Dolly Pardon - 59 or 60?
Barbara Eden- late 60's

and the list goes on. If They said " Adam, please tickle me " you think either you or I would turn them down. No Way. Like I said, you think 45 is mature... I say 45 is the new 20:couch::dog:

over 40 is far from mauture. I have been dating ladies in their 40's when I was 18 and up. THere never had to be a discussion. They just knew what they wanted and allowed a youth ( at that time ) to experiment. Fast forward where I am now 46. My best friend till she past about 6 yrs ago was in her 50's she knew me, my likes and I knew hers. Mature... ok maybe a lil older than I but I consider if you have to use a word like mature I would think more like 70 and up. Look at these examples:

Jane Seymour - 53 or 56
Dolly Pardon - 59 or 60?
Barbara Eden- late 60's

and the list goes on. If They said " Adam, please tickle me " you think either you or I would turn them down. No Way. Like I said, you think 45 is mature... I say 45 is the new 20:couch::dog:

Always being a bigger body, I attracted a lot of older gentlemen when I was younger. Now that I've gotten older, I attract older and younger gentlemen in this big body! Like I said before, the fact that a woman knows what she wants and how she wants it cuts straight to the chase! Men of all ages attract to that like a moth to a flame!

Go cougars!!!

Definately Linda.. and alot of other ladies who came out of the 70's.. Charo is another

and still is
:couch:

Mmmmm Charo...

You've got to love a woman who is best known for her shimmy and saying koochie koochie koochie!!!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back