• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife's real/fictional story

usp45

TMF Novice
A couple of months ago, my wife Kelley came up with a crazy suggestion to test me to see if I could really handle her being tickled by another man/men.

Knowing my fantasy to see her wildly tickled by other men she came up with the idea of acting out like she made arrangents with a work assosiate to make a tickling video as a gift to me.

She said she would act like she was going to meet him for lunch and during their conversation she would bring the idea up of having him and some of his friends film her while being tickled and she would do this in stages through out the week.

Since I knew she probably would never really subject herself to the real thing I thought this was as close as this is going to get to the real thing and I told her to go for it right away and she said she would start it that night and act as if we never talked about it being an act.

That night when we went to bed and after laying there for a while, Kelley said "how would you like it if I made you your own private tickling videa of me?" and going along with her story I asked her what she was talking about and she said " I just thought I would suprise you with something
I know you've wanted to see for along time and Iv'e decided to do it."

I said "do what?" and she said she was going to meet a work associate tommorow for lunch to go over details of a project and she was going to ask him if he'd help her make a video of her being tickled and she also said "maybe he'll have a couple of friend who might want to get in on it."

By now my heart is pounding out of my chest and I said "sound's like a good idea to me" and I asked who this guy was and she said I didn't know him and that he worked for another company her's does business with.

I was so turned on I wanted to go at it right then due to all the wild thoughts going through my mind and to the jealous feeling of thinking my wife was going to be tickled relentlessly by other men.

Kelley told me sex was going to wait until that Saturday when she would come home from her "tickling" but is was Tuesday and I didn't want to wait however to make the sexual tension and anticpation just about unbearable I decided not to push it and Kelley told me she would call me from work to tell me how it went and on Friday night she would bring it up again and told me not to ask any questions about it until then to further drive me crazy.

She did call me the next day and she said " O.K. dear, we're all set for Saturday, are you sure you really want to do this?" " I won't do if you don't want me to."

I told her to go ahead and and that I was all for it and I asked her what they talked about and she told me that she'd tell me when she got home and again I had to wait in great anticipation and raced home from work however she told me she'd tell in bed tonight.

When we finally went to bed that night Kelley said good night and we kissed and I fought hard not to bring it up and after about ten minutes of silence she said " don't you want to hear about what happened at my little meeting today?" I told her of course I did but I didn't want to seem overly anxious about it and calmly told her to tell me what happened.

Kelley said that after they ate and talked business for a while she told "Rick" she had a favor to ask of him and that it was pretty wild.
She told him that she wanted to suprise me with a video in which she was the center of attention in it and that it had to do with tickling her.

She said she knew Rick long enough to trust him and told him about my fantasy to see her tickled by other guys and that she wanted to see if he was interested in doing it.

Kelley said he appeared pretty enthused about the idea and had a few suggestions himself and she also asked him if he had any friends he trusted to do this with him and he told her he had several guys in mind.

She said she told Rick it had to be this Saturday and that she'd go over the details when she got to his house and he said that would be good because his girlfriend was going to be away this weekend and that she probably wouldn't appreciate him tickling another woman.

Well Friday night came and I had and extreme case of butterflies because the way Kelley was setting this up seemed like the real thing especially that night when just after we went to bed she said out of nowhere "what do you think they're going to do to me tommorow?" and I cholked out "what do mean?"

"You know, are they going to tickle me in a teasing way, or do you think they will torture me by tickling me without mercy, or maybe both or maybe even in a sexual way?" she said, and of course by now I'm standing at full attention and wanted her talk more about.

Kelley said " I know, you want them to torture me by tickling my feet non stop until I can't breath, don't you?" I said "I sure do" and she said "you know at least one of the guys probably has a foot fetish and will probably want to kiss my bare feet or maybe he'll slide his tongue between my toes and you know that the worst for me."

I told her she had better stop talking about because I didn't know how much more I could take and she giggled and said "o.k., sweet dreams and remember, when I leave for his house there's no turning back."

That morning, around 11:00 am, Kelley came downstairs wearing a new pair of jeans and a white short sleeve blouse carrying her socks and flat black leather shoes and she sat down and slowly slid her socks onto her perfect bare feet and he toes were painted burgandy.

She had a devlish grin on her face and she said " the will probably take my socks off and tie my hands behind my back with them don't you think?"
and I said " I hope so, at least that's what I would do."

Kelley came up to me and said "are you sure you are allright with this because when I go, there's no turning back?" and I said "have fun" and she said in this sexy voice "oh, I will" and out the door she went.

My mind was racing, I wondered what she was going to tell when she got back (I knew she was actually going to the grocery store as she usually does on Saturdays).

Time dragged on and on and about 10 minutes later she called me from her cell phone and said "well, I'm here in the drive way and they're already outside waiting for me, there's six guys, man am I in for it!" and before I could say anythying she said "got to go, love ya". and she hung up.

That ten minutes seemed like forever and all kinds of things were going on in my mind. I knew she was making the whole thing up but she made it sound so damned real and I was actually getting jealous and extremely turned on.

After trying to watch t.v. to pass the time for about a half hour, the phone rang again and it was Kelley.

She was great, she sounded as if she was out of breath from running ten mile but she did this to sound as if she had just been tickled to death.

Kelley said "oh my God honey, they got me tied to a couch and they've been tickling my feet for about a half hour. I guess they're giving me a break
or something before they tickle me more...oh God they're comming back...please not my feet...no more on my feet I can't stand it..." and she hung up the phone.

The butterflies were multiplying and I need some immediate sexual relief and could not f'n wait for her to come home and the time it took for her to come home wass an eternity.

After about another two hours I heard the garage door opening, finally and wanted to take Kelley upsairs right away.

What she did next was great, when she came in she was barefoot and carrying her shoes and only part of her blouse was tucked in and her typically flawless hair was looking wild and when she shut the door, she leaned back on it and said " you have no idea what I went through for you today" and with a smile she said " you better had appreciate it" and she walked in and fell onto the couch like she was exausted.

"Alright, now tell me what happened" and Kelley started laughing and said "not before you unload all the groceries and then maybe I'll tell you."

"Fuck the groceries!" I thought but I knew she would not tell me anything until I did and after I quickly did with trembling hands she said "that was fast, now I suppose you want to know how I spent my after noon, huh?"
and we went up to our bedrrom.

"First of all when I got there, they all greated me at the front door and they all had beers and offered me one and to loosen up a little, I took one" said Kelley.

"Then we went into the basement area she which finished off like a game room and big screen tv and a bar and we sat down and I was facing all of them and I told them what I wanted them to do to me."

She said Rick and two of his friends were good looking and in thier early thirties and the the other three were immature acting guys in their early 20's.

Kelley told them to do a good job filming this because she doubted she'd do this again and one of the older guys took charge of filming leaving five "ticklers" as she put it.

If you haven't read Kelley's description, she asbsolutly beatiful, straight blond hair, 5'6" and about 120 pounds with very sexy ticklish feet (high arches too) and she is in her early 40's and in great shape.

Kelley told them "you can tickle me any where you want but it is very important that tickle my feet without mercy, I'm serious, don't stop tickling my feet no matter how much I laugh, scream, cry or beg but save that for last if you can...I want you to lead up to that later."

Kelley said she then told them "I'm not going to make this easy for you, I hate to be tickled and I'm a fighter,,,so let's go" and with that they got ready with the camera man in place and Rick and the other older friend started walking toward her and she said she started giggling already and she quickly got out of the chair and ran to the other side of the pool table were they went at her from either side and wrestled her to the carpet.

Kelley told me she was no match for them and they easily pinned her down with Rick straddling her waist and his friend holding her wrists tightly over her head. Kelley tried to buck Rick off but one of the younger guys held her legs down.

"I was completely helpless and at their mercy...I tried to get away but they were to strong" Kelley said, "then Rick started to wiggle his fingers over my ribs without touching them and I was laughing already as his fingers got closer". "Then he did it. he actually started tickling my ribs like you wouldn't believe, he went up and down my ribs and then my underarms and back down my ribs. It was unbearable but it was fun...I bet you wish you could have been there."

The way she was describing it, it felt like I was there. I could see her rolling her head back and forth to try to shake the sensation of her being tickled and hearing her beautiful laugh.

" They gave me a little break after 5 minutes of rib tickling and Rick climbed back on top of me and his friend held arms over my head and I thought they were going to tickle my ribs some more but instead Rick asked who wanted to turn and the three younger guys all said did."

Kelley said one of the three younger guys said "let's see how ticklish Kelley's feet are and he had the other hold me down while he pulled off my shoes and socks." " You know I can't stand to have my feet tickled so I started to get up but all five of them swarmed all over me and each of them grabbed either my wrists or ankles and held me down tight on the floor.
Kelley knows I love to hear about her feet getting tickled and she started off by telling me that the two guys at her feet told each other to start off slow and to work up the intensity of tickling her soft bare feet.

"You know I tried to hold back my laughter but I could stand it and started laughing almost right away" Kelley said in her most sexy voice. She went on to say "they tickled my heels, then the sides of my feet, in between my toes and finally they started raking their fingers right on the bottoms of my feet, I thought I was going to pass out and I think they knew it so they gave me another break."

Kelley said after a five minute break"they carried me to the couch and took my socks to tie my wrists and ankles and the they streched me out tight on the couch and tied me to the couch with my feet dangling over the arm rest." " I begged them not to tickle me any more but they all laughed and one said were just getting started."

Kelley said she thought she was going to get a longer break when Rick said thhey were going to the store to get more beer but only he and his two older friends went with him leaving me at the mercy of the three younger guys."

"Now what are we going to do to Kelley you guys?" one of the guys said"pretty much anything we want with her being tied up this way">

She told me she started to panick and made the mistake of pleading with them not to tickle her feet anymore and she said one of told the otherhe had an idea and went upstairs only to return with one of those squirt bottles full of honey.

She said this was the guy go apparently liked tickling her feet because he went to the end of the couch and knelt by down in front of the bottoms of her feet and Kelley said she bit her lip knowing what was comming and all of a sudden she felt a strange sensation on her feet.

Kelley said " I looked down and saw that he was kissing the bottoms of my feet and I startedwiggling my feet to get him to stop but then he started licking my toes and he slid his tongue in between my toes and I went crazy. You know I can't stand that and at that point he was making me scream so loud the neighbors should of heard me."

"He stopped only long enought to pour honey on the bottoms of my feet and he started licking them off. I can honestly tell you that nothing tickled me like that in my whole life of getting tickled, and you know I've been tickled alot " Kelley said.

I told her I didn't know how much more of this story I could take and told we had to have sex immediatly and she told me to hold on, she had more.

Kelley went on to say that after that wild foot tickling one of the guys stradled her waist and undid her blouse and unsnapped the front of her bra.

She said she told him "please, please no more, no more, and of course he ignored me and started tickling my sides and worked his finger dangerously close to my breasts and he tickled and tickled until my twisting around cuased my bra to slide off ." He tickled my ribs with his fingers and grazed over my nipples with his thumbs. I know you don't want to hear it but it was turning me on like you wouldn't believe honey...I actually started getting off on being tickled and I told the other guys to tickle my feet until I come."

Talking about coming, I was close to it as she was stroking me and she said
" I kept telling them to tickle me more and harder between laughing my head off and the guy on my waist stopped tickling my sides and just squeezed my nipples while the other two were torturing my bare feet and I kept yelling out...keep tickling my feet...tickle the fuck out of them...pleasse don't stop tickling my feet!!" and she stopped and said the feelings were too intense of having her feet tickled and having her breasts played with at the same time and she said
"sorry honey, but they made come...now I want you to" and boy did I.

I have to tell you, if she didn't come home with all those groceries, I would of believed she spent the day being tickled. She did a great job convincing me it really happened and she also told me she would do it again some time because she had fun also.

Can't wait to hear her next episode and what the scenario will be but this one will last me along time.

... I have to tell you, if she didn't come home with all those groceries, I would of believed she spent the day being tickled.
Actually... :xpeepsofa this really happened!

Kelley said she wanted to hedge her bets in case you became too jealous, so I sent one of the guys to the store with her shopping list. This way she had "plausable deniability." I was supposed to wait to post about it until you did, so we could be absolutely sure you weren't having a problem with it.

Glad you enjoyed this little episode. Kelley has the most shapely, soft and sensitive soles I've ever had the pleasure to stroke! They were so tasty I didn't really need the honey, but I thought it made a kind of erotic touch to the situation. Wait 'till you see the video. (It came out great!) She looks so beautiful in her distress. :feets:

<<<<----

<<<<----

<<<<----

<<<<----

Ah well... just kidding - This was a highly erotic tale. You're a lucky guy, USP. I always enjoy your posts. It's my fantasy to be the guy to help you fulfill your fantasy!

Kelly

OUTSTANDING story, real/fiction, it's awesome keep up the good work

Thanks to whoever found this and bumped it. Very hot. usp45 let us know how you're doing these days!

Thanks to whoever found this and bumped it. Very hot. usp45 let us know how you're doing these days!

Go to okdremur's "ANNOYING" thread in tickling discussions and tell them why it pays to sometimes bump old threads....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back