• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don Turtelli abducts Kim Kardashian/ Divas are STILL tickled!

jfoottickler

TMF Poster
003-1033205295.jpg

Kim Kardashian had just finished a long night of partying. It was 4 AM, and she was headed to a local convenient store. A place where she ended up many of drunken nights.

005-25471926.jpg

As she rumbled through the fruits section, Don Turtelli's goon Bruno looked on from behind the cash register. She walked up to make a purchase.

001-1881506082.jpg

"Good morning" said Bruno.

"You wouldn't mind helping us out would you...we are selling this special gum....would you be interested in trying a piece?" he asked

Kardashian wasn't too sure, but she was still a little drunk and figured what the hell.

"Mmm...this is sweet," she said.

She paid for her melons and began to walk out the door.

004-1333455511.jpg

Suddenly, it felt really warm in the room to her. She started to sweat, and as the automatic sliding doors opened, she fell to the ground and fainted.

MEANWHILE.....

Ron Turtelli had just finished interrogating three WWE divas about the whereabouts of a replica of the Turtelli necklace, an old item of jewelry. The lovely Maria Kannelis was believed to have the necklace, but denied the allegations.

"If that broad was lying, she's gonna pay!" said Turtelli as he and his partner in crime, Gene, searched for the list.

"DAMMIT!" screamed out Ron.

"The damn website will not work!"

BACK WITH THE GIRLS....

Former foot fetish model turned WWE divas Candice Michelle, along with her co workers, the blonde bombshell Torrie Wilson and the cute, but ditzy, Maria Kannelis were all being help captive. They were tied to chairs, in the form of a triangle, with their ankles tied and blindfolds over their eyes.

The girls were all petrified. They couldn’t see a thing due to the blindfolds. Ron, along with his goon Gene, had been gone for about 20 minutes now.

“What are we going to do?” said Maria.

“We have to make a run for it!” said Candice.

“ But I’m afraid to!” Maria responded “We should just stay right here till he let’s us go!”

“ Oh, so Ron Turtelli can just keep tickling our toes?” said Torrie sarcastically.

“On second thought, maybe we should,” said Maria.

“Besides, you got us in this mess…you need to get us out!” said Candice.

After minutes of discussion, they ladies could hear Maria making grunting sounds.

“tehe…Maria what the hell are you doing?” asked Torrie.

“TA DA!” she said as she unwrapped the blindfold from around her face.

“I’m free!” she said with glee.

“I told you I could do it!” she exclaimed.

The other two girls were stunned.

“Well what are you waiting for! Let us out!” shouted Candice.

Maria walked toward Candice, but her cell phone started to ring.

"Hold on" said the ditz

"I have to answer this call" she said as she left the room.

She disappeared for a few minutes, until the girls heard the door reopen.

"MARIA!" said Torrie

"YOU GIRLS WERE LYING TO ME!" shouted Ron Turtelli. His deep, gnarly voice frightened the girls.

"Honestly, we're not!" said Torrie

"Yea, I know nothing!" shouted Candice.

"Well, I don't believe you, and neither does my feather!"

"NO! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT AGAIN!" laughed Candice

"What happened to the other one" wondered Gene.

"It doesn't matter, get the other one!" demanded Ron. Gene obliged, and used his fingers to tickle Torrie Wilson's nylon sole.

"HEHE!HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! HAHAHA! WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" she shouted.

"HONESTLY! HAHAHAHAHAHA! WE'RE HERE BECAUSE OF TEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MARIA! WE DON'T KNOW AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT YOUR HEHE TALKING ABOUT!" laughed Candice.

"I don't believe it! You all are in on this, and my feather won't rest until you wrestlers tap out!"

BACK AT THE CONVENIENCE STORE

Kim Kardashian woke up in a nasty, grungy room. She was tied spread eagle on a large table. Her feet and hands hung over the edges, and her jacket was removed exposing her armpits. Her left flip flop had also been removed exposing her soft foot.

"Alright" said Don Turtelli as he walked in.

"I got no time to answer questions...look, you know about my son, tell me about him," asked Don.

"What, who? What son? Oh my god....is this Ray J's dad?"asked Kim

"No, slut, you know about any Turtelli's?" he asked.

"Turtelli...it sounds familiar...." she said.

"Need some help thinking?" he asked

"Sure," responded Kim.

"I think it might be....hehehehe.hehehehahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hey stop it!" laughed Kardashian. Turtelli was now brushing a blue feather up and down her bare left sole.

"HEHEHEHEHEHE! That tickles! hehehehahahahahahaHahahahahahaha" she laughed.

"Tell me all you know about my son! "

"HAHA! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! OK OK!!" she exclaimed. That fast? This may be a new record.

"Officer Ramirez....that's the guy he talked about...Turtelli" she said

"What about him?" asked Turtelli.

"He told me not to tell anyone...." she said as her luscious lips quivered.

"Well, maybe THIS will make you tell me" said Don. He started moving the feather around on her toes. The clear paint had a reflection from the bright light on them as she wiggled them around, trying to catch the feather in between them.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Forget it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I WON'T TALK, YOU FIEND! AHH hahahahahahahahahaha! hehehehehehehehehehehe!"

BACK AT THE ARENA.

Torrie and Candice were still being tickled for information. The session had been going on for around 40 minutes now.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU PRICK! I SWEAR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHEN I GET FREE I'M GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Miss Candice Michelle. Ron Turtelli no had both her bare feet exposed. She was arching them back as Ron would switch witch foot was receiving the punishment each second.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE! I SECOND THAT!" shouted Torrie. Gene had his hand holding her ankle down tightly as he scribbled his fingers all around her nylon sole. Her foot was like a fish out of water, as it jumped all around, trying to avoid the strenuous tickle session.

"HAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS TORTURE!" said Candice. The foot fetish model wouldn't crack. Even though she was extremely sensitive on her feet, she could last long after the hours of tickling she received back when she made videos for FM CONCEPTS.

"Believe me, it's harder for you then it is for me!" joked Turtelli.

"Ya know, come to think about it...maybe it's not!"

Ron rubbed his feather in-between Candice's big and index toe. She scrunched her unpainted little piggies.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! QUIT! QUIT! I'M BEGGING YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" she cried

"Then tell me what you know about the necklace!" he demanded

"HAHA! I FUCKING TOLD YOU, ASSHOLE, HAHAHAHAHAHAH WE DON'T KNOW" yelled Torrie as her laughter made it difficult to understand what she was saying.

BACK WITH RON'S FATHER.....

Don Turtelli was tickling Kim Kardashian's feet with two feathers now. He was tickling them for a while, and she wouldn't crack. It's not that she wasn't ticklish, she was just a tough girl.

"I dunno if she's gonna brake boss!" said Bruno as he looked on.

"Well, maybe I just have to aim my gun elsewhere" said Don. He started to brush his feather under the exposed left armpit of Kim.

"NO! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ANYWHERE BUT THERE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"heh...BAM! Found the target." he said. He slowly stroked her armpit, moving the feather up and down

"HAHAHA! I'LL NEVER TELL YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHA! TICKLE ME ALL YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WANT!" she yelled

"Ok, you’re wish is my command!" joked Don.

"HAHAHAHAHA! NO ITS HAHA NOT MY WISH" she cried out as her pits received a tickling like never before.

MEANWHILE, WITH TORRIE AND CANDICE...

The tickle torture had been going on for 90 minutes now, with both girls screaming for an end.

"You bitches are gonna tell me everything you know," said Ron.

"hehehehehehehe....we would HAHAHAHA if we hahahahah could" laughed Torrie.

Torrie wasn't upset with the tickling, but she had another problem..she was starting to get aroused. She loved attention to her feet. Even though the beginning was torture, she started to get turned on. She had to come up with a plan or else she would have to demand sex from one of these clowns.

"OK OK! CANDICE KNOWS EVERYTHING!" she shouted

"WHAT?"

"Yes, she does! Tickle her, she knows more about it than me!"

"Gene, come over here...take this" said Ron as he handed him his spare feather. Both men started to tickle Candice's feet.

"TORRIE YOU BITCH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

OUTSIDE THE HALL

Maria walked by and heard the laughter...she had left her friends behind! She had to think of something quick....if ummm that was possible.

AS KIM KARDASHIAN....

Tried to catch her breath, she struggled. She was now being doubled teamed, as Don tickled her armpits while Bruno feather her feet.

"You love double teams, don't you hunny" asked Don.

"FUCK YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LET ME OUT OF HERE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she cried out

"You'll be free,when you tell me about this Turtelli guy!" he said

"HEHE!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NEVER! I'M NOT GOING TO HAHAHAHAHAH TELL!" she laughed.

Don started scratching the quill of his feather on her right armpit. Meanwhile, on her foot, Bruno found a hot spot. He there was a small wrinkle on the of her left foot. The sensation of the feather drove her through the roof.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STOP! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU BASTARD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT’S TICKLING ME RIGHT THERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she yelped.

“Wow, Bruno, You’re becoming more and more like me,” said Don.

“I’ll take it from here,” said the master tickler. He used his extra soft feather to apply the punishment.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! PLEASE! I’LL DO ANYTHING! WHAT DO YOU WANT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’LL DO WHATEVER IF YOU STOP! HAHAHAHA! I’M BEGGING YOU!”

BACK WITH THE DIVAS….

Candice’s feet were still being tickled when the door opened.

“OK GUYS! DROP THE FEATHERS!” It was Maria!

“I have something you boys want, if you give me back my girls,” she said.

“Oh yeah? What is it?” asked Ron.

“I have the complete list of people who got the fake necklaces. Now, let’s just make a trade, and it’s all yours” she said. Turtelli looked at Gene. He got up and walked toward her. He grabbed the list out of her hand and left along with Gene. As they opened the door, they were greeted by another surprise. Seven police officers stood with their guns pointed at the two ticklers.

BACK WITH DON..

Kim Kardashian was ready to burst.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! NO MORE! THIS ISN’ FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!” Kardashian shouted.

“Oh well if it isn’t funny, than why are you laughing” joked Turtelli.

Kim couldn’t handle it. As the feather was traced around the extra sensitive crevice on her sole, she was going crazy. It was a spot only few knew of, and that bastard Turtelli found it.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

She couldn’t handle it. She cracked

“OK! OK! HAHAHAHA! I’LL TELL! I’LL TELL!” yelled Kim, pleading with Turtelli.

“Alright, tell me everything there is to know!”

Just then, the door burst. The same seven cops who had just arrested Ron were there.

“FREEZE! YOU’RE UNDER ARREST”

Turtelli tried to bail, and turned the lights down. The cops couldn’t see anything, and were afraid to fire in to the dark. When the lights went back on, Bruno stood there while Don was missing. He hopped down on to the floor while the cops cuffed him.

Turtelli fled on, no pun intended, foot. He could here sirens as he ran for his life. He jumped in to a building, which happened to be the civice center. As he ran through the hallway, he slipped on a piece of paper.

"AGH! DAMMIT!" He shouted. He picked it up to reveal a list of women who received a Turtelli necklace.

"That damn son of mine! He prolly made this to trick me!" he said, not knowing there were replicas.

"Alright, who is the firt broad on this list... I bet SHE is the one with the necklace!" he said. He looked at the sheet to see the name of....

(TO BE CONTINUED BY YOU

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116055

vote now!!!

These are great stories Id love to see more WWE divas get the Turtelli treatment! Especially Eve Torres

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back