• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not really a story

jhess05

This is a roleplay fro an efed for wrestling. So it's not really a story, but I didn't know where to post it.

Peter and Amanda training at the gym« Thread Started on Nov 21, 2007, 2:53am »
Peter is seen getting into his car as Amanda yells at him to hurry up.Peter SiddornOk I coming calm down.Amanda look at him and smiles.Peter SiddornOk let go train then.Peter start up the car and they towards the gym. Amanda start boosting he got no chance and she will kick his ass no problem.Peter SiddornOh we shall see about that.After 10 minutes of driving they arrived at the gym and as they park Peter look at Amanda and saysPeter SiddornIt put up or shut up time.Amanda nods and they enter the gym. They see the ring in the corner. Peter look at Amanda and says Peter SiddornI see you in a minute.As he says that he head off to the dressing room to get changed. He put on a black T-shirt with Soccer AM in White on the front black nike training pants and black trainers.TBC by Amanda
*As they drive to the gym Amanda is really excited. She can't even wait to get to the ring. She sits besides Peter in the car dressed in a tattered jeans, her combat boots and a black leather jacket.*

~Amanda~

*jokingly* Now you'll see what happens ...

*As they arrive at the gym and get out of the car Peter glares for a moment at her steel capped boots. Amanda laughs a lil but then she looks at Peter.*

~Amanda~

You really think that I would use that on you? ...Nah ...I would never do that

*They enter the gym and Amanda looks at the ring. Then she follows Peter to the dressing rooms. She enters the one for the girls. Inside she puts off her clothes and her spiked wristbands. She puts on a 3/4 length baggy pants and a white top. For a moment she looks at her steel capped boots and thinks of shocking Peter a bit by wearing them, but she decides not to do it. She will be faster in the rings without these heavy boots and it won't be a hardcore match. After a few minutes she leaves the dressing room and waits for Peter to come out. She sits down on the ring apron and looks into the direction of the dressing rooms.*

TBC: Peter
Peter makes sure he ready and then he head out of the locker room and see Amanda look impatient on the ring arpon.

Peter Siddorn
I have to make sure that I'm ready you know.

Amanda rolls her eyes as Peter look at her.

Peter Siddorn
If you don't behave I will not train with you.

Amanda says sorry and that she be good.

Peter Siddorn
Ok then let get ready then.

Peter get on into the ring apron and sit on the middle rope. As he does Amanda climbs into the ring and then thanks Peter.

Peter Siddorn
No problem sis.

Peter climbs in as well.

Peter Siddorn
Ok before we start remember we argee no sumbission ok.

Amanda nods and head to one corner.
*As she walks to the corner she smirks at Peter.*

~Amanda~
Ok ....you're the boss ....no submission and no steel caps

*She turns around and looks really challenging now while she leans at the ring post. As Peter walks to th emiddle of the ring ahe waits for a minute and comes there too. She tries to stare him down, but really has problems with it because he's her bro and she can't look aggressive at him.*

~Amanda~

Ok ...that doesn't work .....

*They lock up, but suddenly Amanda moves back and attacks Peter with a kick to the chest. He blocks it by holding her ankle, but she jumps up and hits him with a Jump Spin Back Kick. Then she rolls to the side and comes up. She lsmiles at Peter.*

~Amanda~

Ok ...that was a lil warmup ...now we really start ..

TBC: Peter​
Peter smiles at her as they lock up again Peter start to push Amanda towards the corner. Amanda pushes with all her might but it don't work as she is forced into the corner. Peter see this and make a clean break, he start to back up when Amanda quickly jump onto the ropes and hit a cross body. Peter is caught completely off guard by this. Amanda start to count 1... but before she got to 2 count Peter powers out. Amanda attempted fist drop is missed as Peter moves out the way. Amanda shakes her hand as she get up and she loses foucs and because of that Peter is able to put her into a head lock.

TBC by Amanda
Re: Peter and Amanda training at the gym« Reply #5 on Nov 21, 2007, 11:09am »
[Modify] [Delete]
*Now in that headlock Amanda really is in trouble. She squirms to get away, but it's really difficuilt. But eventually she manages it to grab one of Peters arms and to shove it away. She now gets her head free but she's a bit out of breath now. She knows when Peter gets her again she will have a bid problem. So she moves quickly behind Peter and kicks him in the back. Without the combat boots the kick isn't to hard but hard enough to make Peter stumble forward. This gives her time to run at him and jump at him from behind and knock him down with a throw back. Amanda shies a bit back and catches her breath, but Peter is on his feet now really fast.*TBC: Peter
Peter start running at Amanda and attemptes a clothesline but Amanda duck and kick Peter in the knee. Peter let out a moan as Amanda fires another kick to the knee. As Peter is on 1 knee trying to get up Amanda start running and hit a shining wizard on Peter. She again cover Peter and start to count 1 2 and then Peter shoot his shoulder up. Amanda start to get a little annoyed as she in control but she can't beat her brother. She put Peter up into a sitted position and then nails him with a hard kick to the chest. She pins Peter again 1 2 and again Peter kick out and Amanda hit the mat in anger she is losing her cool.

TBC by Amanda
~Amanda~

Shit ....that's mean, you're too strong for me .....But anyway ...then we'll try another thing

*With a mean smile in her face she suddenly grabs Peter's leg and twists them so that he is in a figure-4 leg lock.*

~Amanda~

*smirks* Ok ....I changed the rules ......Submission

*She pokes her tongue out at Peter and applies some pressure, but not too much so that she doesn't hurt him really. She wants to win, but she would never hurt her bro.*

~Amanda~

*laughing* and now trry to get free

Peter look mad as hell as Amanda changed the rules he put his hand on the mat and start to push and then he try to turn over and put the presure on Amanda. Peter start to swing from side to side as Amanda taunts him telling him that he too weak and she will soon force him to quit. Finally after what seem like an age Peter finally mades to turn Amanda over and reverse the pressure of the friuge 4. Amanda quickly break the hold and try to roll away but Peter manages to grab her feet.

Peter Siddorn
You want to change the rules huh Well I can change them as well.

Amanda know she in trouble but she can't break Peter grip and then Peter has a devilish smile on his face.

Peter Siddorn
Time to perform my submission move.

And with that he start to tickle Amanda feet.

TBC by Amanda
*As Amanda realizes what happens she almost panics. Normally she likes it if it doesn't become too much, but she knows that Peter won't stop until she submits and she hates losing a match. So she tries to get free, but Peter is to strong for her.~

~Amanda~

Naaaah ...you won't do that ....that's mean ...you can't ...please

*But she knows that it won't help her and she tries to rip her feet free and then Peter starts tickling her. She bursts out laughing.*

~Amanda~

Ha haaa ....noooo stop ...stop ...stop

*She knows that she has prolly lost, but she is tough and as Peter asks her if she submits she cries out a huge No between her giggles. Her face becomes red and she has tears in her eyes now.*

~Amanda~

Noooooo ....I never give up

*But she knows that she has already lost. She too weak now to break free and after a few minutes she taps out.*

~Amanda~
Please ....I give up ....lemme go

Peter Siddorn
What was that sis? Did you say you sumbit?

Amanda scream out yes between giggles and Peter let her feet go and lets Amanda sort herself out as she tries to stop laughing. After while she does and she get to her feet. Peter walk over to Amanda and offer her his hand to her.

Peter Siddorn
Nice match sis.

Amanda look at him then turn her back to him and folds her arms.

Peter Siddorn
Come on you can't be mad at me Amanda I am not the one who change the rules you were.

Amanda still refuses to turn round and look at Peter. Peter start to leave the ring when he tells her.

Peter Siddorn
Hey don't try and cheat your brother I know all the tricks.

TBC by Amanda
*As Peter wants to leave therind Amanda looks at him and smirks. Then she runs at him and jumps at him from behind. She jumps on his back and slings her arms around his neck and her lega around his body. She laughs and kisses him on the cheek.*

~Amanda~

Nah ....I really can't be mad at you bro .....It was a cool match ....Although I would have prefered a win, but it's really fun to train with you

*She lets him go and walks around him. She looks up to Peter, still a bit exhausted, but she smiles. She really isn't mad.*

~Amanda~

You're right, that was mean of me to change the rules .....*laughs* but it was so much fun ...although I thought I could stand it longer and break free ....But no chance ....*smirks* The necxt time I'll win ...although you're really great in the ring

Peter smile as she talks, agian he offer his hand to her. This time she shake it.

Peter Siddorn
Yeah it was great I just hope next time you don't make me pull out my dirty trick ok.

Amanda nods and look disappointed she lost.

Peter Siddorn
You held up your end really well thought. You really lay in thought kick in and I thought their were one or two moment that I could have some trobule but I got lucky I guess.

Amanda smiles as Peter hugs her and smiles.

Peter Siddorn
Come on, Let do this again and let do it properly no changing the rules no dirty tricks. Pinfalls only and if I lost you get me as a slave for the night. So fo we have a deal?

TBC by Amanda
*Amanda smiles and noe hugs and kises Peter again as he makes her the offer of another fight and that lil bet. She sees herself already laying on the couch the whole evening and Peter has to do everything she wants. She really likes that thought although she is willing not to make it too hard for him.*

~Amanda~

Cool ....that's a nice lil bet .....And if you win ...You can order me everything to do you want. The whole week .....*smirks* but you won't ....It's really a nice thought, I juz lay there you feed me ...massage me ....bring me everything I want.....

*She smirks and then becomes honest again.*

~Amanda~

Ok ...no mean tricks anymore ....By the way, I could get a heart attack if ya tickle me again that bad *laughs* .....I'll never do a submition match again ...*smirks* but it's funny being helpless like a lil child .....Normally I'm not used to that ...

*Then they go to the middle of the ring and this time Amanda is really carefull. She really wants to win now and will take care that Peter won't get her in his fingers.She shies back and then runs in the ropes, swings back and attacks Peter with a running clothesline*

TBC Peter
Amanda hit the clothesline on Peter and Peter hit the mat hard. Amanda want to follow up the attack but is worried about leaving herself open to an attack. Peter get up and start to circle Amanda. He charges at Amanda with a clothersline but she ducks and as he is slighty off balance kick him in the back. Peter is start to get annoyed. Amanda is beating him to the punch every time. Amanda put Peter into a headlock and start to taunt him as he try to get free. Peter lifts Amanda up and hit a back suplex. Amanda break the hold as Peter gets to his feet and pick her up by her head. Amanda fires a couple of right hand into his chest to try and break the hold however it unsuccessful as Peter throw Amanda into the corner as she hits Peter charges and hit her with a splash in the corner.

TBC by Amanda
*As Peter hits Amanda with that splash she really can't breath anymore. She cries out and slowly sinks down. Peter grabs her by her hair and pulls her into the middle of the ring for a cover. Amanda still is too dizzy to do anything as he goes for the cover. Peter pins her.*

Peter
1 ...2 ...

*But before he can say three Amanda manages it to lift her shoulder. Peter lets her go and now also gives her sone time to recover. Amanda slowly comes up, but she still lurches. But she doesn't want to give up so easy. She runs at him and attacks him with a spinning wheel kick. Peter can block that attack, but looks a bit puzzled that she recovered so fast. Amanda manages it to run at him again and to irish whip him into the corner. She follows him and grabs his head and clinps on the ring post to knock him down with a DDT, but peter is to strong, he grabs her by her sidas and smashes her against the ring post. Amanda screams and slowly sinks down.*

Peter pull her into the center of the ring again and covers Amanda.

Peter Siddorn
1... 2 ...

At the last possible second Amanda get her shoulder up. Peter has a look of disbelief on his face he know Amanda was tough but never this tough. Peter see that she holding her ribs and look in to be in a lot of pain. Peter look at her with concerned.

Peter Siddorn
You alright Amanda?

Amanda look at him and then tell him she is. He let her get up. As she get up she tell him she isn't quitting.

Peter Siddorn
That ok.

Amanda goes for a kick but Peter blocks it and put her in between his leg. He lift her up into position for the move he call the Bristol Bomb but she start to fight it she start throwing fists at his head. He loosen his grip as he does she manages to behind him and get him into a schoolboy.

Amanda start to count.

Amanda
1... 2... 3!

Peter get his shoulder up about half a second too late. Amanda look shocked.

TBC by Amanda
*Amanda can't believe what just happened. She looks at Peter, her eyes wide open then she puts her arms around his neck and kisses him on the cheek and huddles him. She never had thought that she would win this match.*

~Amanda~

I won ....I won ....yeah ....that's so wonderfull

*Then she helps him up and smiles happily. She jumps around like a lil child, but then she stops and holds her hurting ribs again.*

~Amanda~

I hope you aren't mad bro .....that was a great match

*She smirks now and suddenly she has an idea.*

~Amanda~

You wanted to be my servant for a day, so we could start now. You can carry me to the shower

*She jumps into his arms and Peter catches her and looks a bit puzzled.*

Amanda tell him that she said carry her to the shower. Peter look at her and smiles

Peter Siddorn
As you wish sis.

Amanda giggled with delight as Peter helped her from the ring. Peter looked annoyed but he know he made the bet and she won fair and square so he carried her to the female dressing room. He put her down and ask if he can do get changed. She look at him and tell him that he may. Peter head towards the male dressing room. He go thought and get himself ready for a shower and as he stand unde the shower he think to himself 'What has she got planned for me?' He get out and dries himself off and get changed. As he finishes he let out a sigh and head towards the womens dressing room to see if Amanda ready.

TBC by Amanda
*Amanda laughs as Peter carries her. She smikles and then goes to ths shower. It doesn't take long and she is finished. She dries herself and thinks that Peter should do it, but it would be too weird to be seen with her bro together in the shower. She puts on her clothes, leaves the dressing room and looks for Peter.*~Amanda~Peeeeter .....*As she sees him she looks a bit sassy at him and smiles. She doesn't wanna bother him, but it's so much fun to act like a queen.*~Amanda~Ok ....we get something to eat and then we go home ......I'll spend the day on the couch, juz relaxing and you bring me everything I want, take care for me, massage me and so on ....*She hopes that it won't become too much for him.*TBC: Peter

Peter just look at her and says.

Peter Siddorn
As you wish sis.

Amanda smiles as Peter pick up both their gyms bags just then Amanda tells him to stop.

Peter Siddorn
Yes Amanda what is it you want?

She tell him to bend down. Peter look preplexed but Amanda tell him to bend down. He does as he told. She then walked around the back of him. Amanda tell him that since he can't carry her she going to get a piggyback of him instead.

Peter Siddorn
If that what you want.

Amanda put her arm around his neck and tell him to go. Peter does as she says. They eventally get to the car. Peter places Amanda inside he then throws the bag in the back and in and start the engine.

Peter Siddorn
Where does my master want to go?
*Amanda sits in the car and smiles happily. It's soo much fun.*

~Amanda~

We're gonna get some pizza. I know a really good lil restaurant. The pizzas are huge there ...

*As Peter stops the car infront of the restaurant he gets off, but Amanda stays in the car. He opens the door, but Amanda doesn't get out.*

~Amanda~

You don't think that I will make my boots dirty ....*points at her high heeled boots* You carry me in ....By the way, they are not made for walking ...juz for looking cool .....

*She holds out her arms and waits for Peter to lift her out of the car.*

Peter look at her like she crazy but she just like at him and say

Amanda
I'm waiting!

Peter let a sigh and pick her up out of the car. He goes around and lock the car. Amanda tell him to hurry up. Peter look at her.

Peter Siddorn
Madam may want me to hurry up but if the slave doesn't lock the car then madam will have to get her shoes dirty and walk.

Amanda say she sorry and he is right. He lock it and that walk over to the door he put her down to open the restaurant door. He does this and carries Amanda into the restaurant. The various people inside give them wired stares. A lady walks over.

Lady
May I help you?

Peter Siddorn
A table for 2 please?

Lady
This way.

She lead them to a table.

TBC by Amanda
*Amanda smirks. She really has problems to hold back her laughter as she sees he stupid faces of the other visitors of the restaurant. As they sit down she orders a huge pizza and two beer for both of them.*

~Amanda~

Have you seen their sappy faces? ...It+seems that they aren't used to have a princess here ...

*As they wait for their food she looks at Peter and smiles happily.*

~Amanda~

I hope the whole thing doesn't bother you too much. I#t's soo much fun ....but I must admit that you also take care of me in a wonderfull way when you aren't my slave

*Then the food comes and they start eating.*

~Amanda~

I hope you like the pizza, cause you'll need all your strength later at home. ...*smirks* I'll relax a bit and you can massage me ...

Peter picks up a piece of pizza and look at her.

Peter Siddorn
What else does my queen want me to do for her today.

He bites into the pizza and Amanda tell him that she will tell him what to do in due time.

Peter Siddorn
Very well sis.

Peter take a sip of one of the beers he watches Amanda. He could see that she was thinking about what she could get him to do for her. Every time she look at him he got a little scared as he wonder what she have him do. He take another piece of pizza he look up and Amanda has an evil smile on her face.

Peter Siddorn
Do you want something sis?

TBC by Amanda
*Amanda thinks for a moment, then she smirks and looks around in the room. She looks over to a table with four girls and then back tp Peter.*

~Amanda~

I jz have an idea. You go over there and convince one of them to become my servant too. I think a reall princess needs some more servants and you would have someone to boss around. Maybe so we both have a bit more fun

*As she sees Peter's shocked expression she has problems to hold back her laughter. She hopes that he will do it. By the way it would maybe help him with his shy behavior when girls are around.*

~Amanda~

C#mon, they won't bite you ...

Peter nearly choked on his beer as she said this.

Peter Siddorn
Are you fucking crazy! bet or not their no way I'm doing that. No way.

Just then Amanda turned her head and she knew what to do. She look at him with that sad puppy look that she had perfected and asked if he could do it for her.

Peter Siddorn
Alright I'll do it god I feel so dumb.

Peter take a long sip of beer and stood up he sighed then walked over. The 4 women were chatting amongest themselves when they saw him walk over.

One of them ask what he wanted.

Peter Siddorn
Ok this is going to say crazy but you see that girl over there. He points to Amanda and she waves at them. I lost a bet and I'm her slave for a day. Now she has asked for me to come over here and get one of your to do the same. If you argee to this I will be most greatful.

TBC by Amanda
*Amanda's jaw drops down as Peter walks over to the girls. She had never thought that he would do that. Noew she sits there, lights a cigarette and just watches the whole scene.*

~Amanda~

Cool ....I've never thought that

*In the meantime the four girls look at Peter a bit shocked, but one of them, a tall blond looks at Peter.*

Girl
Ok ...why not. I would do it. Sounds to be fun. But you must anser me a question, ....why do you do that? If I were you I would just kick her ass. By the way, my name is Angel, but you can call me Angie

*She holds out her hand.*

Peter shakes her hand and tell her why.

Peter Siddorn
Well Angie. I was always told to treat women with respect and never to hit them. Plus she is my adopted sister so I do think I should beat up family. Plus she is a tough bitch. So now that I got that out the way I thank you for doing this and you can boss we around when she not getting you order ok?

Angel nods and smiles, her friends look at her like she crazy. One of them tell her.

Women
This guy a nut job.

Angie
Maybe so but still I think he is cute.

She tell them she call with to talk about what want on. Peter walks her over to Amanda and introduce her to Amanda.

Peter Siddorn
Angie this is Amanda.

TBC by Amanda
*Amanda looks at Angie and Peter. She smiles pretty friendly at them.*

~Amanda~

Nice to meet ya ....I'm the sis of this woderful guy and tonight the princess ...'laighs a lil* Cool that ya came with him. Yiu must know he's a bit shy but really nice ....The best bro you can imagine

*She huddles against Peter and smiles at him. In the meantime amgie takes a seat at their table.*

Angie
Cool ....seems to become fun ..."princesss"

*Then Amanda goes to the bathroom and Angie looks at Peter.*

Angie
Is she always like this? ...Seems to be pretty cool but also a bit sassy

*She smiles at Peter.*

Angie
But I can understand that you don't wanna kick her ass, but when this night is over and you're free you could think of a lil revenge. I'm sure we'll find something as a payback ...I mean not to hurt her, that would be mean and I don't like violence, but you deserve a lil revenge on that lil devil

As Angie mention Amanda being sassy Peter look at her.

Peter Siddorn
Yeah but that how she is and I wouldn't change ut fir anything.

Peter listen to Angie ask about getting revenge on Amanda.

Peter Siddorn
I know a way. Here what we do.

Just then he see Amanda coming out the bathroom and tell Angie.

Peter Siddorn
I tell you later ok.

Amanda come back and sit next to Peter.

Amanda
Come on Peter eat up your need to make sure that you have some strength for tonight. Angie you can boss him about him too if you want. But all kidding aside I think you good looking can I ask do you have a boyfriend.

Peter look at her and go red with embrassment.
*Amanda loughs a lil as Peter blushes. She smirks at him.*

~Amanda~

C'mon there's no neesa blush ...I juz ask her because ...maybe ...

*But she doesn't continue. Instead she turns to Angie.*

~Amanda~

Cool that you come with us ....I promise you'll have you fun too. C'mon lets go

*She stands up and looks at Peter.*

~Amanda~

You don't wannaa lemme walk? I think you know what you have to do ...

*She waits for him to carry her to the car.*

~Amanda~
Ok ...lets go ...I wanna relax a bit at home and I'm waiting for my massage

Peter lift her up and carry her out to his car she look at him and smiles.

Amanda
I love having a slave.

Peter smiles as Angie can't help but giggle at the sight of his bloke acting like a slave for this chick. He unlock the car and walk over and put her into the car. She pat him on the head and tell him that he is a good slave. Peter just closes the door and walk to the back door. He open it and Angie get in. She thanks him for doing that. Peter smiles and get in the front. Peter start up the car and start to drive off. Amanda turn to look at Angie and say she didn't get an answer to her question of if she had a boyfriend.

TBC by Amanda
Angie
Nah ...I'm single. Otherwise I wouldn't be here. Think a boyfriend wouldn't like that

*As they arive at home Peter carries Amanda into the house. Angie shakes hier head, but she thinks it's funny. Amanda lays down on the couch. She helds out her legs, so that Peter helps her out of her boots.*

~Amanda~

Ok you two now you can det me a drink

*Angie wants to get something to drink, but she doesn't know where it is. She smiles at Peter.*

Angie
Do you come with me? I think she'll survive a few minutes alone

Peter walk over to Angie and help her into the kitchen.

Peter Siddorn
The kitchen this way.

Peter goes into the fridge and pull out a beer. He look up at Angie.

Peter Siddorn
What would you like to drink we have coke, water, tea, coffee or beer you choose?

Angie think and say a tea sound nice. Peter smiles and put the kettle on for her. He grabs a cup and put a tea bag in. She says she has it with milk no sugar. Peter does as he say and pour it out.

Peter Siddorn
Here you are.

She smiles as he hand it to her. Peter walk over to Amanda and hand her the beer.

Peter Siddorn
What does my princess want me to do.

TBC by Amanda
*Amanda looks at Peter and smirks*

~Amanda~

Do you like her? she's cute ...If i were you I would take her

*As Peter blushes Amanda laughs friendly.*

~Amanda~

You're so cute when you blush .....

*She looks up to him, then rolls on her stomach.*

~Amanda~

At first you can get me a beer and some pudding, then you can start to massage me. My back hurts from our match and my feet from theae fucking boots. C'mon don't let me wait too long

*Now angie who watched the scene takes Peter by his hand.*

Angie
C'mon let's get what tjis dictator wants to have and then you can tell me what you plan to do with her. I think if we don't stop her it becomes worse.

Peter go into the kitchen to get the beer and pudding Amanda asked for. As he passes it to Angie.

Angie
So what is this plan of your.

Peter look at her

Peter Siddorn
shhhhh keep your voice down if she hears us it will get worse. Here what we will do you will massage her back and I take her leg. After she start to get tried you hold her down and I tickle her feet.

Angie
What how is that revenge?

Peter Siddorn
It revenge all right. I need to know can you do that for me please.

Angie nods her head she still think he a nutjob but she decided to see where it go.

Peter walks thought with the beer and pudding for Amanda.
*Andie looks a bit puzzled at Peter, but the she nods. She thinks that they are all a bit strange her, but in some kind it could be fun to get that petty tyrant back.*

Angie
Ok, sounds to become fun to get her back without hurting her ...

*Amanda already becomes impatiant. She lies on the couch with a cigarette in her hand and looks where Peter and Angie are.*

~Amanda~

What the hell are you doing so long? ....I need a drink, I'm hungry ....don't lemme wait too long

*Angie smirks at Peter.*

Angie
Here we go ....Now let her suffer a bit

*she looks at Peter now smiling.*

Angie
I think she really deserves it ....terrorizing such a cute guy like you *shakes her head*

*They enter the living room together and Amanda glares at them.*

~Amanda~

And if you don't hurry up now then you'll see what happens *laughs a lil*

*Angie walks over to Amanda. She pulls up her shirt and gets some massage oil. She rubs it on Amanda's back. Amanda closes her eyes and enjoys the sensation. Now Angie kneels above Amanda so that she sits on Amanda's butt. She gently massages Amanda's back and Amanda feels like in heaven.

~Amanda~

I should keep you her, you're really good as a personal slave

Angie
Sure and it'll become even better

*Amanda doesn't realize that she can't move anymore in that position and is totally lost in thoughts as Angie massages her back carefully. Then Angie winks at Peter, showing him that she has everything under control now.*

Peter smiles and put some oil on his hands.

He walks over and start to message Amanda legs. Amanda let a moan of pleasure.

Peter Siddorn
Are you enjoying this my queen?

Amanda answers with a loud yes and tell him he the best slave she ever had. Peter just smiles at Angie who look like she about to start laughing. Peter start to move down towards Amanda feet but stop just short.

Peter Siddorn
What do my queen say about her feet today?

Amanda
That they fucking hurt after being in those shoes is my slave hard of hearing or something.

Peter Siddorn
No my queen just checking if what I heard was correct that was all.

He winks at Angie and slowly start to tickle Amanda feet.

TBC by Amanda
*Amanda moans as they massage her together. But now Peter lightly tickles her feet. She starts to giggle and at the beginning she really likes it.*

~Amanda~

Aaah ...what are you doing? ...I said a massage, ...no tickling

*But Peter doesn't stop As he continues she starts laughing more and tries to get up, but now Angie presses her shoulders down. Amanda now realizes that she can't move or get away. She almost panics seeing that she is totally helples now and she also knows that they won't stop it so fast. Now Angie laughs too as she sees how much Amanda squirms and struggles.*

Angie
Hey ...lil queen that's really fun ....*turns to Peter* I never thought that it would work so good.

*With one hand she presses Amanda down with the other she gives Peter the massage oil.*

Angie
Here ...take that too, it makes her skin more slippery

~Amanda~

Nooooo .....please ....stooooop ....You kill me

Angie
That won't kill ya ....*to Peter* And now let's eee how long she can stand it ....*laughs* She wanted to terrorize us the whole day, so I think she deserves a to suffer pretty bad now

*Amanda laughs and is already red in her face.*

~Amanda~

Please ...Peter .....Fuck. I'll get you back. My revenge will be awfull

*Now Angie also pokes her ribs and Amanda bursts out laughing again. Then Angie turns around, but still sits on Amanda's butt. She looks at her long nails and smiles at Peter.*

Angie
Think I'm gonna help you a bit ....

~Amanda~

Noooo .....please .....I do everything you want ....

*But Angie doesn't listen to her. With a vicious smile she helps Peter tickle her feet and Amanda freaks out completely.*

As Angie start to tickle Amanda Peter walks over and tell her what he wants.

Peter
I want you to say your sorry for what you did in the Pizza place will you do that.

Amanda scream out No into between her laughes.

Peter Siddorn
Very well then.

He smiles at Angie and tell her to keep going. Angie can't believe that she enjoying this as much as she is.

Peter walks over and now that are both tickling Amanda she finally yell out that she sorry. Peter tell Angie to hold on a second he goes to Amanda.

Peter Siddorn
You were saying?

Amanda says she sorry for the pizza incedent and she never do that again.

Peter Siddorn
Ok then

Peter signals to Angie to let her up with she does Amanda tries to stop laughing but can't.

Peter look at Angie and smiles.

Peter Siddorn
I think the slaves are free and Amanda won't be getting revenge anytime soon.

TBC by Amanda
*After a while Amanda eventually get's it to stop giggling. She huddles and glares at Peter and Angie. She really tries to look angry at them, but she can't.*

~Amanda~

You mean bastards ....you won ...you sadists

*She looks at Peter and smirks.*

~Amanda~

I slowly get the felling that you like to torture me and with this bitch you have someone to help ya ....*laughs again* That was more exhausting than an hour on the tread mill ...*smirks* But much more fun, not so boring

*She takes a sip of her beer and slowly catches her breath.*

Angie
So you call me a bitch ...*looks at Peter* Think she needs some more

~Amanda~

No ....Sorry ...you're no bitch ...*turns to Peter* I'm nice now, ....really, I behave ...

Peter glare at Amanda foot and smirks.

Peter Siddorn
Are you sure about that.

Amanda nods and look worried that he may do it anyway.

Peter look at Angie and smiles

Peter Siddorn
I think our little queen here has learned her lesson my follow worker. Now since you are the one who help me to overthrow are leader, would care for a message.

Angie smiles at him

Angie
Sure why not. As long as you promise not to tickle my feet.

Peter Siddorn
I promise that your feet are perfectly safe.

Amanda moves so that Angie can lay down. As she does and Peter start to massage her back. He says

Peter Siddorn
I know this may sound odd but why did you argee to go along with this?

TBC by Amanda
*Amanda is happy that they leave her alone for a moment. She stands up and goes to the kittchen to get a beer. Angie lays there and relaxes.*

Angie
I don't know ....Maybe because you looked so helpless in that restaurant and it seemed that this lil tyrant was terrorizing you pretty bad. So I thought it could be fun and you could really need some help.

*As Peter massages her back she moans a bit.*

Angie
And it was really fun to torture your lil sis a bit ....She looks so tough, I never thought it would be so easy to make her submit

*She turns her head a bit so that she can see Peter and smiles.*

Angie
By the way you're so great in doing this. Amanda can be happy to have a bro like you. You're so nice

*Amanda comes back, but as she sees Peter massaging Angie she stops. That was exactly what she had planed for Peter. She's soo happy that he is there totally relaxed with a girl. So the idea meking them to her slaves had been really good. She goes back to the ktchen really quiet and making sure not to disturb them.*

Peter smiles as he hears here that.

Peter Siddorn
Well I know she enjoy it as she always telling me that she love that fact. She is a tough woman it just that being tickled is her weakness and as her brother I know that.

Peter turns around and start to massage Angie legs.

Peter Siddorn
You got very nice legs Angie.

Angie tells him thanks.

Angie
Are you sure you girlfriend won't mind you being this to me or can I expect a crazy woman to come by my house later?

Peter Siddorn
Amanda the only crazy women I know and if she come by I make sure she punished like she was before. But at the moment I'm single.

TBC by Amanda
Angie moans as Peter massages her legs. She rolls on her back and smles at Peter.*

Angie
Oh ...no girlfriend ....

*She sits up a bit and looks at him.*

Angie
I'm sure she'll be back soon ,,,*smirks* and then we can get her again. But for now please don't stop. That's so wonderfull

*She takes a sip of her tea.*

Angie
But I can't believe that such a cute guy has no girlfriend. Did you have some bad experiences?

*In the meantime Amanda comes back. She brings them two drinks and some snacks to eat. She really takes care not to desturb them.*

~Amanda~
*to herself* It seems that I'm their slave for the rest of the night

*Then she carefully goes back to the kittchen.*

Peter Siddorn
Not really it just people look at me as I friend rather then a boyfriend so plus the fact that I'm a wreslter means I travel a lot and some were not to happy that I was away alot.

Peter take a sip of the beer that Amanda put on the table for him. He look at Angie as she take a sandwich from the plate that was just brought in. She smiles at him.

Angie
This is good.

Peter Siddorn
Yeah Amanda quiet a good cook so that handy.

Peter take one of the sandwich and bit into it.

Peter Siddorn
So I have to ask are there any ex pyscho boyfriend that will try and rip me apart in your past.

TBC by Amanda
*Angie laughs a bit about his joke*

Angie
Nah ....I'm single. Look I'm a flight assistant and not very often at home. So nobody wanted to stay with me too for longer, but at the moment I have vacation

*She smiles at Peter and looks at him while he continues to massage her legs.*

Angie
So you're a wrestler? ....That sounds really cool. I have only seen it on TV, but never life or even met one, maybe I could come to one of your matches and watch it? ....Does your lil devil wrestle too?

*Amanda is back in the kitchen. She sits there alone not wanting to disturb them, but it's a bit boring all alone there. She lights a cigarette and then begins to cook some chocolate pudding for them. She's really happy that Peter seem to like Angie. She puts the pudding in the fridge and turns on the stereo in the kittchen.*

Peter look at Angie and smiles.

Peter Siddorn
Yeah she does and she good as well. She actually the reason I came over to you.

Angie
Oh was she now.

Peter Siddorn
Yeah I never been one to go up to a group of ladies before so I guess she was trying to help me out there. Getting tickets may be a problem as WWH is selling out really quick but I try and got some tickets for our next PPV it in Sydeny so even if you hate it the city nice.

Peter take a sip of beer and then look at Angie.

Peter Siddorn
I know this will sound crazy but can I get a phone number to call you cause I kind of like you.

TBC by Amanda
Angie
Nah ...that doesn't sound crazy, that sounds cute

*She writes down her number in a paper and hands it to Peter.*

Angie
I like ya too ...you're so nice and not such a slob as your sis. At first I thought you two were a bit weird, but it was really fun ..getting your sis back and now with you ....

*She looks into Peter's eyes and then comes up. She puts her arms around his neck and kisses him passionately.

Just in that moment Amanda comes back with the pudding. She had heard the last words and smiles. At first she wanted to go again, but she's too curious how this will continus. So she enters and places the pudding on the table

~Amanda~

*jokingly* Master ...Mistress ....Your servant brings you your meal

*She smirks at them and laughs a bit.*

~Amanda~

*jokingly* It seems that you two really have fun ......Really a true love

*Angie looks a bit puzzled at Peter.*

Angie
It seems that she doesn't have learned her lesson ...

*Then she kisses Peter again.*

~Amanda~

Sorry, I juz tried to be friendly, but I'm not so good in that

Then she sits down besides them and watches them curiously and a bit sassy like usually.*

Peter smiles at Angie.

Peter Siddorn
The new slave always make trouble and I make sure if she misbehave again she be punished. Now if she can behave she can stay if not she is banished.

Amanda is annoyed but she let it slid as she see how happy he is and she doesn't want to jinx it.

Peter take a sip of his beer and take a spoonful of pudding.

Peter Siddorn
I'm sorry I should have ask Angie would you like some pudding?

Angie
Yes I love some.

Peter smiles as he pass the pudding to her.

Angie
Thanks

She take a mouth full of pudding as Peter look at her.

Peter Siddorn
Can I ask why you prefer Angie to Angel cause to me Angel is the right discussion of you.

TBC by Amanda
*Noe Angie blushe a bit. Normally she isn't shy, but she really likes Peter and is eased that he also likes her.*

~Angie~
I don't know ....they always used Angie as my nickname and began getting used to it ....*smiles* So you think Angel would fit? ....you're so nice ...really

*She eats some more pudding and looks over to Amanda.*

~Angie~
The pudding is really good ....Think we will keep you as a slave

*Amanda looks a bit annoyed.*

~Amanda~

I can imagine that ya would like that ...

*But then she doesn't say anymore. not giving them a reason to get her back again. She starts reading a magazin and is really quiet now.*

~Angie~
*looks at her long fingernails and smirks* So better say nothing anymore ...*She looks at Peter* So juz tell me how is wrestling? Are you successfull? ....I really wanna know everything

Peter smiles as Angie ask him.

Peter Siddorn
I love it cause I enjoy doing this. I have won some lost some here in WWH. He look over at Amanda. I meet our slave thought wreslting so.

Amanda places the magazine infront of her face to aviod showing she getting a dirty look to him.

Peter Siddorn
I don't know if your be around but if you want to see me in action I got a match Thurday night on a show called Showdown.

Angie look interested

Angie
Oh you are. I make sure I watching. She points at Amanda. Will she be with you.

Peter Siddorn
Yes she my manager so she will and she will also be in action this week on a show called Divas with attidude.

TBC by Amanda
*Angie is happy that Peter asked her to come to the match. She really likes to come there. She smiles at Peter.*

~Angie~
I'm sure you will be great in the ring and I can't even wait to see you ....*smirks* But your lil sis there ...I don't know ....she seems to be pretty small and petite for a wrestler

*Now Amanda looks up from her magazin.*

~Amanda~

Hey ...hey ....Juz come and look. The only one who wins against me is Peter ...and only when it's a submission match ...*she glares over to Peter and laughs.*

~Angie~
*jokingly* Shut up slave, nobody allows you to speak

*Amanda takes her magazin and looks pissed, but she doesn't say anything anymore.*

~Angie~
I had never thought that a wresteler could be as nice as you ....I thought they were only brutal

Peter look a worried as Amanda and Angie have a war of words.

Peter Siddorn
Ok let stop this there are no slave anymore. Now while I like a good catfight I don't want you. He points at Angie. Or you. He points to Amanda ok!

They both nods and say their sorry.

Peter Siddorn
When I'm not wrestling I want to relax so I basically get rid of all my anger when I'm training or in a match so that way I can be a good brother to my sister.

Amanda smiles as he says that.

Peter Siddorn
Anyway Amanda is one tough girl and she could soon be a champion. If you want to see I can take you to see her in action if you like.
*Angie glares for a moment at Amanda, but then she appologizes to her.*

~Angie~
Sorry, I didn't wanna offend ya ...I'm sure you can be pretty tough and good in the ring

*Amanda smiles and calms down again, although she wasn't really angry.*

~Amanda~

Ok ..no prob. By the way, Peter is really great as a big bro. He cares so much for me and always comforts me when I'm scared or depressive ...

*Angie looks lovingly at Peter.*

~Angie~
I'm sure that you're a great bro. ...You're so nice and calm

*Then she has to go to the toilet and Amanda shows her the way. Then Amanda comes back to Peter. She sits down besides him and tucks her legs.*

~Amanda~

So my bro is in love ...how cute

Peter look at her.

Peter Siddorn
Shut up

Amanda giggles and to sing

'Peter in lovee Peter in lovee'

Peter look at her with a evil smile.

Peter Siddorn
You say 1 more word and I promise I give you a tickle that will never forget.

Angie
Of do we need to give your sister need another lesson.

Peter Siddorn
Of no she was singing that I'm in love in that sturip kiddy.

Angie
Oh your saying your not in love then.

Peter walks over and give Angie a long passionate kiss and smiles at her.

Peter Siddorn
That answer the question for you Angie.

Angie nods as Amanda make face at her.

Peter Siddorn
You pin her down and I start it up.

Angie means to get Amanda down as Peter start tickling her feet.
*Amanda tries to get away, but she's to slow as Angie suddenly pins her down.*

~Amanda~

Fuck ...nooo ....you sadists ....

*As they start to tickle her again she really fights hard, but she has no chance and becomes weak from all that laughing.*

~Amanda~

Pleaaaase ...aaah noooooo ...I can't stand it anymore

*But they don't let her go so fast.*

Angie
Say sorry ...

~Amanda~

Sorry ...really, I'm sorry ....but please stop ...I can't stand it any longer

*They stop for a minute and Amanda catches her breath.*

~Amanda~

And I was right .....He ...Is ....In ...Love

*Angie winks at Peter and laughs.*

Angie
Ok, she doesn't learn. ...Now we get her really bad. ...*smirks* It's really fun with her

*Then she helps Peter to tickle Amanda's feet. Amanda sceams, laughssquirms and almost passes out, but this time she doesn't wann give up so fast although it tickles like hell.*

TBC: Peter[/left]
When Peter see that Amanda is refusing to give up Peter stops.

Amanda yell that she will not give up this time.

Peter then get an idea. He look at Angie and wrisphers something into her. A smiles comes to her face as he does.

Peter Siddorn
It will work I promise.

Amanda wonder what they are talking about and she ask them.

Peter Siddorn
Oh you will see Amanda and I promise you love it.

Amanda eyes widen with fear over what he has planned. Just then Angie start to tickle Amanda feet. In between laughs Amanda tell him that he bulffing and he has not plan.

Peter Siddorn
Oh yeah I do.

And with that he start to tickle Amanda sides. He smiles at Amanda and tell her.

Peter Siddorn
I never bluff Sis.

TBC by Amanda
*Not it becomes too much for Amanda. She bursts out laughing and Peter needs all his strength to contol her. she screams and now has tears in her eyes.*

~Amanda~

Nooooo .....pleeeease ....have mercy. You kill me

*But they don't stop. It doesn't take long and Amanda gets problems to breath. They give her a small break and ask her again whether she gives up. But Amanda is still stubborn.*

~Amanda~

No ...Never ...

*Angie looks at her with a devilish smile in her face.*

~Angie~
Ok ...now the overkill

*She sits on Amanda's legs, pinning them down and takes a hair brush and begins to brush the soles of her feet while Peter tickles her sides. Amanda freaks out completely.*

~Amanda~

*between giggkles and laughter* Nooooooo .....no more ....I give up

*Angie looks at Peter while they continue to tickle the hell out of Amanda.*

~Angie~
You think that she learned her lesson now? Or shall we continue ....I can do that all night ...

~Amanda~

*Whiny* Please ....I'm sorry ...I give up

*Angie continues and looks at Peter what he decides to do while she continues to brush Amanda's feet and Amanda lays there laughing hysterically.*

Peter smiles at Angie.

Peter Siddorn
Let do it a little longer.

Amanda scream bule murder as they conuitine the attack. Finally Peter decided she had enough and tell Angie to stop.

She does that, they let Amanda lay there and Peter look at her.

Peter Siddorn
Now do you promise you stop the silly jokes and faces.

Amanda says yes and Peter shakes his head

Peter Siddorn
I still unsure I know do you swear on Daniel you won't

Amanda look at him and mumble she does.

Peter Siddorn
Sorry what was that.

Amanda tell him in her nomral voice that she promise on Daniel that she will not dp any sillyness.

Peter Siddorn
Alright then.

Peter walks over to Angie and kiss her.

Peter Siddorn
Hey did you enjoy that as much as I did.
~Angie~
Yeah ...it was so much fun ....But I slowly get the feeling that she likes it. Otherwise she wouldn't start it again and again to provoke us

*Amanda huddles up un the ground, still giggling and really exhausted.*

~Angie~
*smirks* Think I'lll come more often ...and when she's always here .....

~Amanda~

Noooo ....

*Angie laughs and kisses Peter again. She runs her hand through his hair and presses herself against him.*

~Angie~
So what are we gonna do now? ....Think she has enough for today *points at Amanda* and will leave us alone now.

~Amanda~

Yeah ...I behave now. I promise ...really. ....*smirks* although I must admit that it was really fun. Wonderfull relaxing ...I feel like after two hours in the gym ...But now I have to go to the bathroom. I almost pissed my pants

*She stands up and looks at Peter.*

~Amanda~

You're really a wonderful bro ....I really mean it.

*She kisses him on the cheek and runs to the bathroom.*

Peter smiles at Angie and look at her.

Peter Siddorn
Well I guess a show you my house and all it various room.

Peter lead her around the house showing her the rooms.

Peter Siddorn
Here my fav place to come my arcade room.

Angie look at it and smiles.

Angie
It nice

Peter Siddorn
I know it may not be your kind of thing but this is were I can be found.

Angie
It ok hey is that a pool table?

Peter Siddorn
You play?

Angie
Now and again I make sure I give you a game sometimes.

Peter Siddorn
I make sure you do.

Peter then leads Angie upstairs and show her that until they reach one final room.

Peter Siddorn
And finally this is my bedroom.

Angie
Wow it nice.

Peter Siddorn
Yeah soemtimes I wonder what it if I share it with someone.

He look sad as he say that.

Amanda spots them and she watches from a distance.

TBC by Amanda
*As Amanda sees Peter and Angie go to his bedroom she smiles. She watches them taking care not to disturb them now. Her sides still hurt from that laughing and she's sure that she will have sore mucels in her stomach tomorrow, but she's happy and relaxed. Especially as she sees that it seems that Angie also likes Peter. She really wants to see her brother haooy, and now is sure that the idea in the restaurant was really good. Then she goes down really quietly to th eliving room and watches TV alone.*

~Angie~
Oh, I'm sure you'll know soon how it is to share it

*She touches his bed and then sits down.*

~Angie~
Really comfortable

*She kicks off her shoes and kneels down on the bed looking up to Peter who still stands there a bit shy. Then she puts her arms around his neck and kisses him again.*

~Angie~
You're such a lovely guy

*Then she leans back and pulls him down to her so that he now lays on top of her.*

~Angie~
Hopefully your lil sis don't come here now

*Then she kisses him passionately and their tongues lock up.*

Peter Siddorn
If she come in during this she will be tortured till the end of time.

Angie smiles but Peter stops for a second and look at her.

Peter Siddorn
Angie are you sure you want to do this?

Angie look at him and kiss him and slip her tounge into hs mouth. She stops and ask him.

Angie
Does that answer your question.

Peter Siddorn
Can I get a second opinion?

She laughs

Angie
Sure you can and here what it is.

She does it again and start to take his top off, Peter slowly removes Angie top and then he start to kiss her neck. Angie let out a loud moan. Amanda hears this and smiles at that sound.

TBC by Amanda
~Amanda~

That's soooo cute ....I always wished that this will happen.

*She switches off the TV so that they don't get disturbed anymore and reads a magazin now.*

~Angie~
I hope you know now what I really want ...

*As Peter takes off her top and caresses her she moans in pleasure. Her hands run through his hair, over his back and down to his pants. She slowly opens it and looks lovingly at Peter.*

~Angie~
I want you ....right now ...

*Amanda is really curious and hopes that she would hear more. She would really like to go upstairs and watch what they do, but she doesn't want to ruin Peter's date. So she stays in the living room and smokes a joint now.*

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back